Lilly Clarke is a Voyeur Ch. 01

Story Info
A buxom old woman finds her bedroom window is a popular spot.
7.5k words
4.65
81.3k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers

The first couple of days visiting with my daughter and her family had been fun. I love my grandchildren and my daughter's husband was making a real effort to be civil. We do not get along normally you see. Anyway to make a long unpleasant story short, he and I had our inevitable argument and I found myself coming home a few days earlier than expected.

The taxi stopped outside my house a little after dark. Everything was shadowy and quiet, only illuminated by the street light and the taxi headlights. I had asked Mary to look in on the place every day or so while I was away and I was half hoping to find her there but it didn't look like anyone was home. What a shame. I could have used a friend. The last few days had been rough even for me. I don't get upset easily. Arriving home to a big empty house was not what I had hoped for.

Oh well. Not point dwelling on it.

I paid the driver and with my handbag over my shoulder, picked up the two heavy luggage bags and headed down the drive towards the back door. Its moments like this that I appreciate how fit I am for my age. I may be carrying a few extra pounds but I have good balance and I'm strong, easily navigating the steep driveway in the dark.

At the bottom of the drive the footpath runs between my garage and the side of the house. It was darker here than I expected and it took me a bit by surprise. Everything looks so different at night. I stopped for a second to get my bearings and then at the other end of this passage I could see my backyard glowing in the moonlight. As my eyes grew accustomed to the dark my confidence returned and I moved on.

My beautiful backyard looked radiant. A big harvest moon lit it up in a most magical way bathing everything in moon glow. The footpath meanders through the garden tempting you to walk around the next corner to see what's there, past the swimming pool and around the beautiful big elm tree that must have been there for a hundred years before my late husband and I moved in.

That was when I noticed the light in my bedroom.

I had thought my bedroom window was completely private, hidden behind the tall hedge that surrounds it, but apparently not. I could definitely see a light on. My first thought was that Mary must be here after all! I even thought I could see movement of some sort, shadowy light flickering. This was wonderful news.

On a whim I decided I would have a look. Putting my bags down on the path, and suppressing the giggles that threatened to bubble up, I turned towards the lighted window. I was going to take a peak and maybe give Mary a scare.

I was immediately excited at the prospect of what I was doing and felt a fabulous guilty pleasure. This must be what voyeurs feel like as they sneak and peak from their hiding places. Maybe she would be getting undressed? Maybe she was already naked? I would soon be able to see right inside.

Feeling like a spy I crept around the big elm, past the bushes and trees and through the arch opening in the hedge and ...

I froze mid-step. There was somebody already there!

In the little sheltered yard I could see a figure about 30 feet away silhouetted against the light coming from the brightly lit up window. I backed up slowly and ducked behind the hedge again.

I was ruffled. I had not expected anything like this. Who would be so bold? I wanted Mary to myself and somebody was in my spot! Angry and disappointed I thought about making a fuss, but only for a moment. Thankfully I came to my senses or none of what followed would have happened.

Peeping through the foliage I studied the voyeur. Almost certainly male I supposed. It looked like he was wearing pajamas? Hard to tell for sure from this distance. Certainly some sort of loose fitting shirt top and baggy pants. He didn't look very tall.

Behind him I could see my sweetheart Mary in my room as she walked past the window. She'll probably be getting ready for bed, I thought.

I wanted to see more so I needed to get closer.

The hedge I was peering through encircled a little grassed courtyard and in the center is a big terracotta pot. It is quite a feature ... and a good hiding spot. Including the perennial green shrub my mower man keeps trimmed to a perfect round ball shape, it was about four feet high and three feet wide.

It was the only place I could hide and I determined to aim for it. There was no other option.

Getting there without him seeing or hearing me would be tricky though. If he turned for any reason at all I would be completely exposed. He would catch a rumpled and grass stained Old Mrs. Clarke, down on her hands and knees, looking very embarrassed.

This thought didn't put me off at all. In fact it became even more exciting. Figuring that the risk was worth the reward I lowered myself down onto all fours and started to crawl over the soft damp grass toward my hiding place.

The entire western wall of my bedroom is made up of six, floor to ceiling sheets of glass that curve around the foot of my big bed. Lying in bed in the dark I have a panoramic view of the night sky. It's like sleeping in a glass house.

The middle four panels of this 'bow' window fold open like French doors and once they are open it is only a small step down and out into the garden. On balmy nights like this one I often sleep with those doors open.

I have a recurring fantasy that an unknown stranger steps through those doors some night, a secret admirer, mad with lust for me. Especially somebody like my mower man David with that huge cock of his.

The closer I crawled to the big pot the more the 'peeper' looms over me. He was indeed wearing pajamas, a red and blue tartan check. And he was young. How young I wondered? Old enough to lust after a busty old woman. It also had short cropped dark hair and bare feet.

Probably some youngster from the neighborhood who has ducked out for a little voyeurism before bedtime, I thought. I'll probably hear his mommy shortly, calling him to come in.

I could see Mary much more clearly now as well as she moved around the room doing little chores of some sort, picking up a knickknack from one spot and putting it down in another. She must have come over to stay the night.

She is still wearing her work attire - a knee length black pleated skirt that flares out over her big bum and a white blouse with most of the buttons already undone. Her top is stretched so tightly over her massive cleavage that her immense 30KK boobs look like they will explode out of there at any moment. No wonder he's watching her.

I crawl closer and closer. The closer I get the higher the chance he will sense me. If he turned around now the game would certainly be up. I felt so totally exposed with the light from the full moon bathing the little den and my hiding spot was right next to the peeping tom. Please don't turn around, please don't turn around, I prayed.

When I was about six feet away I was so excited I thought I might wet myself.

While I couldn't see it I knew he was masturbating. I could hear his agitated breathing and his body was rocking in time to his task. When he pulled his pajama pants down right in front of me, leaving them to pool around his ankles I almost died. There was a cute bare bottom, shining in the moonlight, close enough to touch.

I scuttled in behind my pot. Hidden in the shadow it cast, I got to my feet, eager to see what my fellow voyeur looked like

Oh dear, I was sure my sharp intake of breath would give me away. He was jerking off of course but the sheer size of it shocked me. A huge cock filled my gaze. He wasn't quite as big as David but then who was? He was still a very well endowed young man. It was at about ten inches long, thick and hard. Like David he masturbated with both hands, holding the base near his balls with one hand and pumping the rest of his shaft with the other.

It was mesmerizing. It looked even bigger because it was disproportionately large compared to the boy's hands that seemed small next to it. They weren't of course. Just normal sized hands that could barely encircle his mammoth cock.

As I suspected he was not tall, I would tower over him but he was sporty looking, with that wonderful muscle tone that only young men can have, and handsome. His short black hair framed fine chiseled features.

The young voyeur's eyes where glued to the window in front of him watching Mary. His pajama shirt was unbuttoned exposing his chest and his big hard cock stuck out into the night.

Hidden as I was but close enough to touch was so exciting. I wallowed in the desire I was feeling. My nipples were hard and my vagina was aching for attention so, lifting my dress, I tugging my kickers down and flung them away and slid my hand over my big hairy pussy. It felt so good I couldn't stop myself pushing fingers in. How wet I had become.

The rest of my cloths seemed to be getting in the way as well and I couldn't see any reason to continue to wear them. Shaking with excitement I pulled the simple floral house dress I was wearing up over my head and then my bra came off as well, both thrown over my shoulder into the night somewhere.

Naked and bathed in moonlight I masturbated happily. Ogling this impressive youth, I fingered myself roughly and reveled in the outrageous situation I had found myself in. Naked outside where anyone could see me and watching this boy with the huge dick jerking himself off.

Mary held him spellbound; his eyes locked on her every move. Even though she is still fully dressed she had him entranced.

I completely understand how he felt. A goddess, made even more desirable because she is unaware that she is being watched. She thinks she is alone but we're watching her in her private moments. Violating her and she doesn't even know it.

Surrounded by glass, like a mannequin in a shop window, Mary stands at the foot of the bed and starts taking her cloths off. She couldn't have been closer without stepping outside. We had an unobstructed view of her delicious body.

She was slowly undoing the last few buttons of her blouse, each one showing more and more white flesh until her 'Super Luxe' bra is revealed. Custom made, Mary gets these practical but sexy engineering feats imported from Italy. This one is white, frilly and somehow, impossibly, strapless holding her boobs up like two huge white basketballs.

The boy is ecstatic, eyes locked on those beautiful big knockers, a big silly grin on his face. He knows what's coming next.

Her huge white breasts with pale blue rivers traced over the surface, sway provocatively, her big thick nipples sticking out prominently through the bra's thin lacy cup.

She undoes the catch at the front and her huge tits fall out of their confinement, spilling like thickened cream, onto her belly and drooping over the waist of her black pleated skirt.

"Oh my god," I hear him whimper, rubbing the head of his iron hard cock with the flat of his hand.

Groping behind herself, feeling for the clasp of her skirt, makes her huge tits shake and jiggle like they have minds of their own.

She seems to take forever to find that catch but at last she does and unzips her skirt. When it drops to the floor, shear, skin-colored pantyhose are revealed that extend up over her hips and finish with elastic over her stomach. Her white lacy nickers are clearly visible through the satiny material.

Leaning over to pick up her skirt, her huge boobs dangle in front of us enticingly swaying from side to sides like pendulums, big brown nipples pointing at the ground.

I notice the boy's mouth is hanging open and he is groaning, a continual primal sound, mesmerized by the huge breasts.

Turning to drop her skirt on the bed Mary's huge pantyhose clad ass juts out behind her and wobbles provocatively.

"Jeee...sus" he whispers, pumping his cock hard and fast.

Still with her back to us she hooks her thumbs under the waist elastic and starts to shimmy her nylons down, rolling them over her stomach and down her thick meaty thighs.

The more she rolls them down the more she must bend over and her knickers start to ride up into her bottom crack. By the time she rolls the hose to her knees, her panties have disappear completely, buried inside her lovely big bum cheeks.

Then, magically, as she bends even further over, rolling her pantyhose over her shapely calves and slim ankles, her ass cheeks begin to spread apart. The gusset of her nickers appears again deep inside the chasm of her big bum.

She is all but naked now except for those frilly white knickers. Noticeably tight through the crutch the silky material clearly outlines the lips of her vulva.

I'd swear she is looking straight out at us just then.

Standing at the glass looking out into the garden, she seemed to be gazing right into my eyes and when her hand began to caress the soft fabric cleft between her legs and a little smile played over on her lips I nearly fainted. She must be able to see the two perverts in the garden and had been teasing us all this time.

With a quiet sigh of relief I realized she was looking at herself, reflected in the glass, the light inside making the glass into a two-way mirror.

She may not be teasing us on purpose but we are being teased nevertheless. The fingers she's using are pushing the white satin material up inside her prominent lips revealing the black hair around her pussy.

Fascinated, I watch her every move. My clitoris is already super sensitive and swollen and my cunt is wet and inviting to my fingers. I must be careful and delay my orgasm but I'm so close. Every touch is sending shivers through my body.

The boy seems to be having a similar problem. He isn't teasing me on purpose either, but he is. From my hiding place I watch him using both hands on his colossal shaft, sliding them up and down at the same time, pumping quickly and then slowly edging his glorious cock, pre-cum reflecting in the moonlight.

Gazing up at Mary he's mumbling, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... ," over and over

Alright, your knickers have to go now Mimi, I think to myself and, as if listening to my advice, she does just that, plucking them out from between her big thick thighs and pulling them off.

Her big hairy pussy immediately gets attention. Spreading her legs and bending slightly at the knees, her left hand circles over her clitoris in a blur, stopping every now and again to slide two and then three fingers in and out of herself.

I find myself copying her movements.

Soon she closes her eyes. Leaning forward she reaches out putting her free hand on the window for balance. Her long black hair hanging down she bites her lower lip and moans long and low.

Here are the signs I know. Over the years she and I have become very good at reading the others 'signs'. Mary is in the blissful place where she is about to cum, rubbing her clitoris quite slowly now, fondling and pinching her nipples, manipulating her body and building up to her orgasm, controlling it for a few minutes until...

Her legs start to shake and her moaning gets louder and louder. Tilting her head up she howls with pleasure, her hand almost completely inside herself, stimulating her g-spot as her orgasms rocks her.

This was the final straw for my little boyfriend. With a gasp, cum sprays out of his cock like sparks from a toy machine gun. As long jets of the stuff fly through the air I impulsively stepped out of my hiding spot in time to collect some of it on my breasts.

His eyes went wide when he saw me, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. If it had not been for his pajamas snagged around his legs he would probably have run off like the silly little rabbit he was.

As it was he tripped over backwards and landed flat on his back.

His huge cock still erupting, squirted another load up into the air that came down directly on his face. Oh dear!

Taking the advantage presented to me I stepped up and stood over him, continuing to frig myself, watching as he jerked the last bits out of his big balls.

Wide eyed he stared up at me in panic, "Oh I'm so sorry," he moaned sadly as he pumped more cum out, dribbling it down over his hand.

"Shh" I urged.

"I was just... "

"Sit up" I demanded.

Without any comment he did just that. With his bare bum sitting on the grass and his arms wrapped around his knees he looked up at me. His black hair and chiseled features were very handsome. Stuttering and spluttering his voice sounded frightened "... I didn't know you were... "

His handsome young head was only a few inches away from my throbbing pussy when I took him by the ears and steered his face into my hot steamy sex, grinding myself against his face.

"Lick me up you little prick," I demanded.

And he did that to. I laughed out loud with pleasure as his tongue slid between my lips like a knife through butter, delving inside as far as it could go. In a moment he had found my clitoris, hard and protruding, like a little penis and began sucking it like the little dick it was, flicking his tongue over the end.

He was born for this job. A cunt licker extraordinaire. It felt amazing.

He tried to say something but I held him firmly. Maybe a question like - who was this big old crazy woman who, after catching him jerking off, was now grinding his face into her big hairy cunt?"

"Stay, stay still... shhh... keep going... almost there," I instructed.

My legs spread in a very unladylike fashion and I started humping his face. As my orgasm approached, I bent over him and roughly pushed his head up and down, using his nose, mouth and tongue to bring my aching body to climax. Up and down, up and down and then...

"Ahhhhhh... mmmmmmm." As the waves of my huge orgasm rolled over me I fell forward onto my knees, pushing him onto his back again.

Squatting heavily on his face my juices squirted out of me and all over him.

"Ohhh, drink it up little wanker'" I demanded. "Drink it all..."He did that as well, his tongue inside me lapping as much as he could out of my convulsing cunt. What a good boy he was.

"Mmmm... very nice," I sighed, sitting back on his chest and looking down at him. He was looking up adoringly, my cum juice smeared all over his face, shimmering in the moonlight. He licked his lips but said nothing.

Leaning over him, my big boobs hanging in his face, I whispered in his ear," Do you know who I am?".

"No Ma'am."

"I am Mrs. Clarke, this is my home and I have caught a very naughty boy haven't I?"

"Oh Mrs. Clar...ke, I'm so sorry. Please don't tell my mom. I was just... "

"Shhh. Enough of that rot," I exclaimed. "You have been caught in seriously compromising position and I'm not sure what I am going to do with you yet."

Even as I chastised him he was looking at my tits. Flushed from my orgasm my nipples were still sticking out to their full extent, almost an inch long and half an inch thick, giving my big DDD boobs their distinctive missile shape.

"You have been a bad boy and I must punish you for that. Do you understand?"

"Y...ess Mrs Clar...ke," he murmured submissively. " I know I've done the wrong thing but... "

He licked his lips again, no doubt still tasting me.

"What are you called boy?"

"Malcolm"

"Malcolm, Mrs. Clarke," I prompted sternly.

"Mm...malcolm, Mrs. Clarke," he stuttered.

"Stand up and step out of those pajamas Malcolm. I want you naked as well"

And again the obedient, "yes Mrs. Clarke."

We stood up and he kicked his pants away and slipped out of his pajama top. I couldn't help but stare at his lovely young body, so slim and fit, hands by his sides. He continues to study me as well; his huge cock, hanging down between his thighs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mary is wrapped up in a fluffy white towel. It doesn't even come close to covering her big gorgeous ass and looks like her nipples are holding it up. Her massive cleavage precedes her as she emerges from the en-suite bathroom.

peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers