Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Lilly learns the pleasures of torturing boys.
1.1k words
3.98
33k
29

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly was a bitch. She could afford to be. She was a tall, beautiful blonde with blue eyes. She had long legs and big boobs. All the boys in high school wanted to fuck her. All the girls hated her for being so beautiful. And some of the girls wanted to fuck her. All of the teachers, both the men and the women, wanted to fuck her.

She wouldn't let anyone fuck her. They could feel her boobs, finger her pussy, but no fucking. She usually had an orgasm, even when they felt her boobs, but still - no fucking.

She gave hand jobs so the boys wouldn't try to fuck her. She was great at giving hand jobs. All the boys knew it and they all asked her out, knowing how the evening would end. All the girls hated her for it, and the only way they could compete with Lilly was to let the boys fuck them. The teachers knew what was going on but didn't complain - the boys stopped fighting with each other and everyone was always in a good mood. Some of the teachers got in on the action, screwing a willing student or two. The teachers only had to watch Lilly walk down the corridor and a student would come on to the teacher. High school senior year was finally fun.

When Lilly got to college, there were older men in college, the kind who knew how a charm a freshman. It didn't take long before one of the seniors charmed Lilly out of her pants and into his bed. He gave her a couple of drinks to loosen her up. He got her up to his room, undressed her slowly, taking in her beautiful body. He undressed himself quickly, and jumped on. It didn't take him long to shoot his load. She was left waiting for her orgasm. She yelled at him for being a selfish jerk. He left, looking for some bitch who wouldn't yell at him. He left her alone in his room, cursing at her for being a bitch.

The next night, she went to a frat party and found another guy to make her cum. He got on her, shot his load all over her beautiful tits, and left. She yelled at him for being a horrible fucker. She wiped herself clean on the sheets, put her clothes on and left. She decided she would get even with all those fuckers.

One day when her mother was a work, she heard her younger brother, Henry, in his room jerking off. Usually she ignored him. But this time she decided to make him miserable the way those guys at college made her miserable. She waited until she heard him about to cum and then she burst in, yelling.

"What the hell are you doing, you fucking perv!" She yelled at him as he shot his load. "I'm telling mom what a sicko you are!" she yelled as she stormed out. He cursed at her and slammed the door closed.

That night when their mother, Lauren, got home, Lilly waited until dinner to tell their mother what she caught Henry doing. Lauren was divorced. She was as beautiful as her daughter but she was an even bigger bitch. Her husband got the hell out of there. Lauren wouldn't even let him talk to their kids.

Lauren decided to make Henry miserable the way her husband had made her miserable. When Henry was out of the room, Lauren to Lilly to get some ropes and tie them to the kitchen table legs, leaving a loop to put Henry's arms and legs through. Lauren then called Henry into the kitchen. They grabbed him and tied him, face down, to the kitchen table. He started to yell and thrash about, but he was tied tight.

Lauren said, "As long as you want to jerk off, you disgusting thing, we're going to help you." She told Lilly to pull Henry's pants down. Henry started screaming and struggling, but he was tied tight. Out popped his dick. It was a pretty good size for a high school senior. Lauren took a deep breath when she saw it. It reminded her of her husband's dick. She hadn't gotten laid in a long time. She licked her lips.

"Since you're tied to the table, Lilly will have to jerk you off." Lilly started playing with his dick while he yelled. Eventually, his dick got hard and his yelling stopped. He closed his eyes and started to enjoy his humiliation. His breathing quickened, his muscles tightened, and he let out a long groan as he came. Just as he started to shoot, Lauren started hitting his ass with a stick, causing him to yell in pain. Lilly's nipples got hard and her pussy started to moisten.

"You will stay there until I decide to let you out." Lauren told Henry. Lilly had a little orgasm playing with Henry's dick, and her orgasm got bigger when Lauren hit Henry's ass. Lilly was hooked!

About an hour later, Henry had fallen asleep while tied to the table. Lauren sent Lilly back into the kitchen with some lotion to lube him up. While he was sleep, Lilly started playing with his dick, very slowly so as not to wake him. It didn't take long before he was fully erect. Lilly studied his dick. It was bigger than some, but not the biggest she had touched. She got wet rubbing it. She got a ruler and measured it. It was about 7 inches. She put her free hand down her pants and rubbed herself to an orgasm while gently rubbing Henry's dick.

Henry was having a dream. His entire body was a penis. He was surrounded by the most beautiful women he had ever seen. They kept touching him, making him even more erect. He could feel pre-cum dripping out the top of his head, flowing down his entire body. The women were licking it off of him. And then, suddenly, he felt an orgasm starting.

He woke up with a start. He realized he was still tied to the table and his sister was still jerking him off. He let out with a loud growl and started to cum all over her hand. Just then Lauren started whacking his ass with the stick. He hollered, both in pain and in pleasure.

When he was finally finished shooting, Lilly untied him. Lauren told him to clean up that disgusting mess he left on her floor. He cursed under his breath, cleaned the floor and ran into his room.