Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Lilly finds a new guy to play with.
1.3k words
3.94
18.5k
11

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Lilly went to school happy. She had made a guy miserable and had a couple of orgasms while doing it. She decided to try it on some stupid college guys. At lunch, she picked some stupid-looking guy, a guy who she never would have looked at before.

"Hi, I'm Lilly," she said to him with a big smile.

"I'm Matt," he replied.

"You're taking me out to a bar tonight," she said.

He gulped. He looked around to see if any of his friends were pranking him. "Are you sure you want to go out with me?" he asked.

She smiled. "Yes, I want you," she said, emphasizing 'want'. "Pick me up at nine and don't be late or I'll tell everyone you can't get it up." Matt almost passed out at his luck. His friends didn't believe him when he told them what had happened.

Henry was very quiet at dinnertime. He barely ate anything and didn't look up when his mother spoke to him. "How was school?" she asked.

He mumbled "fine" and kept eating. Lauren decided this was her chance to abuse him again.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" she yelled. Even Lilly jumped when her mother yelled.

"I've had enough of your miserable behavior!" she said. She motioned to Lilly and the two of them grabbed him and tied him to the table again.

"Let go of me!" he yelled, but, of course, they didn't.

Lilly pulled his pants down and just watched for her mother's signal. Lauren got a glass of hot water and told Lilly to put Henry's dick in it. Boom! Henry's dick got hard immediately. The two women just watched as his dick started pounding from the heat. He was losing his mind from this. Lauren felt a heat in her pussy. She started to rub herself.

Off came the glass and on came Lilly's hands. She stroked him very slowly, trying to make his nuts. It was working. His dick started to leak pre-cum. As it dripped out, Lilly rubbed it on his dick, making even more pre-cum come out. Henry started to cry from his embarrassment. He couldn't take it any longer and started to cum. It was difficult for Lilly to hold his dick while he came and cum got everywhere under the table.

And, just as he came, Lauren started hitting his ass with her stick. Henry was now crying from the embarrassment and from the pain. Lilly just laughed and started rubbing his cum all over his legs. Lauren had a small orgasm this time.

Lilly told her mother she had a date and had to get ready. Lauren decided to let Henry up and made him clean his mess.

Lilly put on the shortest skirt she had. She picked a top that not only showed her cleavage, but you could see through it. She knew that any man would cum in his pants just by looking at her. That's what her plan was, so she could embarrass this stupid guy. She was enjoying making guys suffer.

Matt couldn't believe what was happening. As soon as he got home from school he jerked off, thinking of Lilly. Before dinner, he jerked off, thinking of Lilly. And as he was dressing, he jerked off, thinking of Lilly. "I probably shouldn't have jerked off so many times," he thought. He got to her house and almost came in his pants when he saw her. She was so hot! She just smiled at him. Lauren came to the door and told them to have a good time. Lauren had also put on a top that emphasized her boobs. He started to sweat when he saw Lauren. Both women could see the erection starting in the boy's pants. Lauren leaned over to give him a kiss. Her hand brushed his dick. He wanted to scream!

Lilly took him to a local bar, dimly lit, lots of tables hidden in the shadows. She told the waitress they wanted "to be alone," so the waitress took them to a back corner.

"My name is Emily and I'll be taking care of you tonight." Emily took Lilly's hand to bring them to the table. She caressed her hand as they walked.

"Shit, if this jerk can get her, so can I," thought Emily.

She gave Lilly a little kiss when they got to the table and told her if she needed anything, just to call. She put an emphasis on the word "anything". Emily was a pretty Chinese girl with small tits, a perfect ass and, Lilly noticed, a hickey behind her left ear.

Lilly sat down so that Matt could see her legs. He was in heaven. Here he was with this hot woman, and she obviously wanted him to look at her. He put his hand on her knee. She giggled and swatted at his hand.

"Buy me a drink first," she commanded. When the drinks came, she put her hand on his leg. He tensed up. He immediately got hard, and she knew it. She slowly moved her hand up his leg, and he started to sweat. Lilly giggled. Then, she gently touched his dick-head. He swallowed his drink and groaned. She slowly traced her finger around his dick-head and he closed his eyes. Then she went in for the kill.

She started stroking his dick with lots of enthusiasm. She knew he'd be blowing his load any second. But it didn't happen. Lilly couldn't understand. She asked him if he was alright. He could barely talk, but managed to get out an ok. Still he wasn't cumming. Lilly pretended to cry. He got alarmed.

"Why are you crying?" he asked gently.

She asked him, "Don't you find me attractive?"

He gulped. "Yes, you're the hottest girl I've ever met."

"So why don't you cum when I rub you? I think you don't really like me." she said.

He gulped, looked down, and quietly explained how he had jerked off three times during the day just thinking about her and he didn't think he had a fourth one in him. Lilly thought about that and wondered how many times Henry would be able to cum in one night. Her nipples got hard at the thought. Matt saw her nipples and started to imagine licking them.

Lilly told Matt she would do everything she could to get him to cum. She took his hands and put them on her boobs. She unzipped him, knowing Emily was watching everything. He had a good-sized dick, probably about the same size as her brother, she thought.

She grabbed him firmly and started to pump him. She took her other hand and caressed his dick-head. Emily got out her phone. She started recording this for some night when she was alone. Matt threw his head back and stopped breathing. He started to growl, then he started to groan. His whole body tensed up. Then Matt suddenly began to shake and thrust his dick up into the air. Just as he began to cum, Lilly let go of his dick and watched what he would do. He opened his eyes with surprise and shock. He reached for his throbbing dick but Lilly took his hands and started sucking on his fingers. He came even more and whimpered. Matt started to cry from the pleasure and the frustration.

Lilly said "Now that you're done with your disgusting display, I expect you to reciprocate. Start NOW!" Emily decided to keep recording. Matt didn't know what to do since he had never touched a girl's pussy before. She grabbed his hand and put in on her mound.

"Rub" she commanded. It didn't take long before Lilly came, not just from Matt's fingers, but from her excitement of the way she ruined his orgasm. "I need to do this again," she thought.

When she was finished she demanded he take her home. Matt struggled to put himself back together and as they left, Emily smiled at the two of them and stroked Lilly's arm. Matt couldn't sleep that night. He looked for her at school the next day but didn't see her.