Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Lilly and her mother have fun with her brother and boyfriend.
2.1k words
4
17k
8

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at school, Lilly went looking for Matt again.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you to call me."

He said "I was a little embarrassed after what I did the other night."

"So tonight we'll try something different," she said. "Pick me up at 8." Matt gulped and decided not to jerk off again.

Again Lilly put on a revealing outfit and again they went to the same bar. Emily greeted them, gave both of them a hug and a kiss. She pressed against Matt a lot, thanking him for the nice tip he gave her. He didn't know she was talking about the video she made of them. His hard-on started to pulse. Emily made sure her hand "accidently" brushed against it. He gulped.

Lilly sat, this time with her legs slightly apart. She held his hand as they drank and talked. He didn't have a clue what she was saying; he was enjoying looking at her and feeling her touch him.

Then she said "I haven't cum since we were here the other night." She was lying. She had an orgasm every time she and her mother made her brother cum. Lilly told Matt to get to work, and he'd better make this one memorable.

She said "If you're good to me, maybe I'll be good to you." Matt tried to breathe and put his fingers against her pussy. He tickled, he rubbed, he stroked. She closed her eyes after making sure Emily was recording them. She pushed his fingers against her slit and put 2 fingers inside of her. She directed his hand in and out until he got the idea. Her breathing got shallow. Her head fell back. He was wonderful at this. Her whole body started to quiver as she came.

Matt had a huge tent in his pants. He was dripping pre-cut in huge amounts, more than he thought possible. When she was done, he was ready. He took her hand and placed it on his erection.

She shook her head and said "I'm tired. Take me home right now." Emily was stunned. She had been hoping to see Matt's dick again. She kind of liked it.

As they left, Emily made sure to get close enough to Matt to touch his dick. She gave a rub to help the poor boy. He groaned and came in his pants. Emily was pleased. Lilly laughed at him.

Lilly told Lauren what she had done. Lauren suggested that Matt come over for dinner, maybe to stay the weekend. They might be able to have some fun with the two boys. Lilly told Matt the next day he was going to stay the weekend and be at her house Friday at 6 pm for dinner. She didn't wait for an answer.

Lauren got started with her idea. She put on a tight top that pushed her already big boobs. She knew no man could resist her. She went to a furniture store and tearfully explained to the salesman that she needed, uh, something to help her poor husband.

"My husband can't perform his husbandly duties, at night. I need some special furniture to help him." She acted embarrassed. She drew a sketch of what she wanted and told him to make two of them and to deliver them Friday morning. She smiled at the salesman, making sure to rub his arm the entire time they were talking. She licked her lips and sucked on her finger as she spoke. The poor salesman had to jerk off after she left.

Friday morning the furniture was delivered. Each piece measured 6 feet by 2 feet. There was a big hole for a penis to stick through. There were holes on each corner to attach some straps. They were made to stand vertically so that a body could be strapped to it. She had them put in the basement, about 10 inches apart. She put straps on each corner of each piece. She got a couple of scarves for even more fun.

That night Henry decided he was safe. They wouldn't try anything with Matt there. Matt wondered why Henry was so quiet. As dinner progressed, both Matt and Henry started to get hard-ons. They didn't know Lauren had put Viagra in each of their meals. She also put several sedatives in their food so they wouldn't know what was happening.

As each boy got groggy, Lauren and Lilly helped them to the basement and had them stand against the special furniture. They took off their clothes and strapped the boys to the furniture. Then the boys passed out, their dicks sticking straight out of the holes. The dicks were facing each other, touching side-by-side.

Lauren tied the scarves around them so the boys were joined at the dicks. Then the women waited for the sedatives to wear off. They had a long weekend ahead of them.

When the boys came to about an hour later, they didn't know what was happening. They could each tell they were tied to a board and they could tell something hot was touching their dicks, but they couldn't see what was going on.

Lauren said, "I'm glad to see you are both awake. Your dicks are tied to each other." The boys skeeved at this thought. "We're going to have a contest. I'm going to put my vibrator on your dicks and we're going to see who can cum the fastest."

The boys started to get nervous, and slightly disgusted.

Lauren continued, "The reward for cumming first is getting your ass caned. The punishment for not being first is not getting to cum at all. Let's begin." She turned on the vibrator. "And when you're done we'll do it again."

Both boys felt the vibrations up their dicks. Both dicks got even harder. Each boy could feel the other dick pulsing. They both tried not to cum, tried to ignore the vibrations in their dicks. They wished they were not here as they felt more pleasure in their dicks than they thought possible.

Henry started moaning and jerking. He came all over Matt's dick and crotch. Lauren started caning him as soon as he came. Lilly turned off the vibrator and applauded.

Lilly said "Matt, I'm a little disappointed. I figured you wouldn't jerk off today but I guess you did. You'll have to be punished." She turned on the vibrator again even though the boys were still joined at the dick. Lauren got the cane ready, and as soon as Matt started to shoot onto Henry, Lauren caned him, too.

Both boys started to whimper and the two women left the room.

"What's next?" Lilly asked Lauren.

"Liquor, lots of liquor." was the reply. Lilly said she was ready.

"Not for us, silly, but for those two pathetic creatures we have tied up. We're going to get them drunk." They went back into the room with large glasses filled with vodka.

They stuck a straw in each boy's mouth and told them to drink it all or they would get caned again. After about a half-hour both boys were drunk. Their hard-ons came back. The scarves came off. Lauren pulled Matt's arm around the wood until he was holding Henry's dick. She duct-taped his hand. She did the same to Henry. Now each boy was holding the other boy's dick. They were too drunk fight back.

Lauren and Lilly each grabbed an arm and started jerking off each boy. The boys groaned, whimpered, and started thrusting their hips to the hand holding them. Lauren and Lilly got the sticks ready and as soon as they boys started to shoot onto each other they got caned.

Lauren and Lilly went to bed, leaving them holding each other's dicks. During the night as each boy got a night-time erection, each boy would thrust against the hand holding him. Both boys had several orgasms during the night.

The next morning they were untied, ordered to clean themselves and sit down for breakfast. They were too ashamed of what had happened to argue.

At breakfast Lauren said "So, did you boys enjoy yourselves last night? You sure had a lot of orgasms. I know boys like having orgasms. Did you enjoy them?" Neither boy answered.

Lauren said, louder, "Did you enjoy your orgasms? I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!" Both boys, now frightened, said that they enjoyed their orgasms.

Lauren said "Thank each other for giving you the best orgasms you have ever had." The boys did, for fear of what would happen if they didn't.

Lauren had put a small sedative in each boy's meal along with a shot of vodka in their orange juice. After breakfast, both boys fell asleep. They slept until dinner time. When they awoke, Lauren told the boys that they could have their choice. They can go back to the basement and do the contest again, or do something different. Both boys chose something different.

Lauren and Lilly blindfolded them. They laid on Lauren's bed with straps around their ankles and wrists. Their clothes were removed from them and their dicks pointed into the air.

Lauren said "You are going to have to guess whose mouth is on your dick. We won't tell you until you cum. Let's begin."

Lauren took Henry and Lilly took Matt. Both women had their sticks ready. Up and down they licked. Around the dick-heads they licked. Both boys had trouble breathing. Matt was moaning in pleasure. Henry was trying to not feel anything, but this mouth was very talented. He decided it was his mother.

After several minutes, both boys started to jerk their hips. Matt started to cum first and Lilly moved her mouth from him and wrapped her hand around him. She pointed his dick at Henry so he would cum on her brother. She started caning him at the same time.

Lauren could feel Henry pulsing so she too removed her mouth and pointed the dick at the other boy. Henry was also caned. When both boys were finished, they were told to guess and they'd better be right or there would be more caning. Henry guessed first, guessing Lauren. Matt wasn't sure. Whack! with the stick. He guessed Lilly. The boys were left there for the rest of the night.

During the night Lilly sneaked in and gave Henry a hand job. She made sure to hit him as he came. He never even woke up. Later that night, Lauren came in and climbed on top of Matt. She hadn't had a good fuck in years and wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. She cried as she came. She got off of him as soon as she was done. She didn't wait for him to cum.

Sunday morning, and each boy showered all the cum off. They ate breakfast, afraid of saying or doing anything to set off the women. Both women just talked about how much they enjoyed getting fucked and giving blow jobs. Both boys got hard-ons listening to them.

The boys were ordered to the basement, to get attached to their torture devices again. Again the two dicks were facing each other, tied together. But this time both women just caressed the boys bodies. Each hard-on got bigger, especially when each boy felt the other dick pulse. The boys were getting sick at the thought that their dicks were touching.

Lauren took one of Matt's hands and put in on her impressive chest. She had him rub her boob while she enjoyed the feeling. His dick pulsed even more. Lilly then started to suck his fingers on his other hand, occasionally sucking on his ears. He groaned. He couldn't take it any more and started to shoot. He, of course, got caned.

Henry couldn't take the pulsing of the other boy's dick and he, too, began to cum. He, too, got caned. Lauren made Matt keep fondling her until she had her orgasm. Then it was Lilly's turn for an orgasm. Matt didn't know if he would ever recover from this. He got hard again and started to jerk his hips.

Henry's dick got hard from the jerking and Henry started to cum. Lauren was waiting, and caned his ass. When Matt started to cum, Lauren caned his ass also. Lilly made Matt keep fondling her and then she came, loud and long.

After that, both boys were untied. Matt showered again and was told to leave. Lilly said "I'll let you know when I want you again. And you'd better come when I call." She put an emphasis on 'come'. Matt shuddered, grabbed his stuff and ran out of there. Henry retreated to his room and cried.

Lauren decided that Henry was trained properly. Monday as he was leaving for school she called him back to her. He reluctantly came back. Lilly was behind him. She caned his ass and he immediately had an orgasm. Both women applauded and cheered. Henry ran to his room, crying. He changed his clothes and ran to school. He didn't know how, he didn't know when, but he knew he would get even.