Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 11

Story Info
Lauren tied up Steve.
1.5k words
3.79
12.3k
6
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren got knocked up when she was eighteen. Her father forced Jeff to marry her. Jeff was a wimp. He wouldn't fuck her often enough and she told him so. He did manage to get her pregnant a second time and then she threw him out.

So here she was, 38 years old, and getting fucked regularly by Steve. Lauren had decided that she was going to stay with Steve. Steve was fine with that. Lauren might be crazy, but she was hot and always ready for a fuck. But she really missed torturing Henry. She decided she would torture Steve and see if he was man enough to take it.

He came on from work one day and found her wearing a tiny negligee.

"You are fucking hot!" he said.

"Yes I am," she replied with a smile.

Then she said, "Let's go back to my house. I want to have some more fun with you." Off they went with Steve practically drooling.

She stroked his dick the entire ride, so by the time they got there, he was bursting through his pants. She took him downstairs and showed him the wall where she tied Matt and Henry together. She didn't tell him what she had done to them.

"Take off your clothes and climb on. I'll make sure you enjoy this." she said. He wasn't sure, but a few more strokes on his dick and he was ready. She tied him to the wall and starting jerking him off. As he came, she held a small cup to catch him cum. When he finished, she showed him the cup.

"Not bad. You filled about a third of it. Let's see how many times it takes you to fill the cup." She took a marker and made a single stroke on his dick.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "Let me out of this thing."

"No, you're staying until you fill the cup." She grinned and walked out of the room. He started yelling.

"You crazy bitch. Get me out of here!"

She ignored him. She went upstairs and called Lilly.

"Lilly, I need your help. I'll tell you why when you get here."

Lilly was at Linda's apartment with Linda and Matt. She said "Linda, we have to go to my house. My mother needs our help with something."

Matt told them to go. He had no intention of ever going back to that house or seeing Lauren again, no matter how hot she was.

When they got there, Lauren was sitting on the couch with a drink. She saw Linda and said, "Who's your friend? You sure are beautiful." Lauren licked her lips at the sight of Linda.

Lilly explained, "This is Linda. She and I, uh, are taking care of Matt."

Lauren went over to Linda and looked her over. She took Linda's hand. Linda felt a jolt go through her. Lauren then grabbed Linda and kissed her. Linda let out with a little moan.

Linda responded to Lauren's kiss. Her nipples got hard as she felt Lauren's hands caressing her boobs.

"This is one crazy woman," Linda thought, "but she's a great kisser."

"Uh, mom," Lilly interrupted their kissing. "Why did you call me?" Lauren and Linda reluctantly released each other.

"I have something in the basement to show you, dear." Lauren grinned. Lilly thought this would be interesting.

She took Linda's hand and they went downstairs. Linda gasped when she saw Steve tied up.

Steve started to yell, "Please let me out! This crazy bitch tied me up and won't let me go."

Linda was shocked - Steve was naked and his cock was sticking out the hole. It was impressive. It was bigger than Matt's. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Lauren noticed Linda staring. She took Linda's hand and walked her to this cock. She put Linda's hand on it. The cock jumped. Steve moaned. Linda was mesmerized at the sight of it.

It wasn't even erect and she didn't think she could get her hand around it. Lauren kept rubbing Linda's hand on it. It got bigger. Steve yelled for her to stop, begged her to untie him.

Lauren explained that she wanted to see how many times it would take Steve to fill the cup. Linda thought Lauren was crazy, but as long as Steve was tied up, why not?

Linda noticed 3 lines drawn on the cock. While waiting for Lilly, Lauren jerked off Steve twice more, trying to get him to fill the cup. Not much came out the third time.

Lauren figured that these two girls should be able to get more cum out of him. Linda was getting wet. Lilly had already stripped her clothes off and was rubbing her body against Steve's back. His cock kept jumping under Linda's hand.

Lauren stepped back to watch the show. Steve's eyes were closed. Even though he didn't want to be tied up, he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

Two gorgeous girls rubbing him was great. He could feel his cock getting bigger, bigger than he thought it had ever been.

Linda needed both hands to hold Steve's cock. It was long, wide and, Linda thought, beautiful. She started to think of it stuck in her pussy. Her eyes started to glaze over.

Lauren was watching her and decided to have some fun of her own. She opened Linda's pants and stuck her finger in Linda's pussy. Linda started to moan. She closed her eyes, never once letting go of the beautiful cock in her hand.

Lauren rubbed Linda's boobs. Linda shuddered as she came. She gripped Steve's cock tight. He couldn't take it any more. Lauren grabbed the cup and caught his cum. It came out with such force that all four people heard 'splat' as it hit the cup.

Steve groaned as he came. Then he went limp and fell asleep. Linda took off her pants and started rubbing his limp cock against her clit. She screamed as she came.

As she recovered, Lauren felt more was in order for Linda. She helped Linda down on the floor and stuck her mouth on Linda's pussy. Linda tried to push her away, but Lilly came over and held Linda's hands. Linda was trapped between these two crazy women. Lilly let go of Linda but Linda was no longer trying to get free of Lauren's mouth. Lilly then started caressing Linda's boobs. Linda was overcome from the pleasure she was getting. She reached up and held Lilly's pussy with one hand. The other hand was on Lauren's head, making sure Lauren didn't get away. She passed out after she came.

Steve still hadn't filled the cup, but he was getting close. Lauren made one more mark on his cock and the three women went upstairs, giving Steve time to recover. Lauren started asking Linda questions: "How many men have you slept with?" "Sleep with any women besides Lilly?" "Do you cum everytime you get laid?"

Linda was uncomfortable answering her, but after what they had done, she told Lauren everything except trying to get Matt away from Lilly. After all, if she and Lilly were both screwing Matt, what did that matter? And, if Lauren was as crazy as she seemed, Linda didn't want to annoy Lauren. Who knows what Lauren would do to her, she figured.

After a couple of hours they went back downstairs. Steve was still asleep. His cock was limp. They figured it would take one more cum to finish filling the cup. Lilly went for it this time. All three women stripped and Lilly put her mouth around his cock.

The cock started to stir, but Steve didn't. Linda started caressing his body while Lauren licked Steve's ears. Steve's cock starting growing in Lilly's mouth. He still didn't wake up. He was too worn out from being jerked off so many times. Linda was enjoying touching and rubbing this naked man. She reached around to stroke this cock while Lilly sucked him.

Steve's body started to tense up. Lilly got the cup and Linda stroked harder. Boom! He shot a big glop of cum into the cup. Several more shots came out of him and the cup overflowed. The women all cheered. Steve barely responded. Lilly and Linda hurried back to Matt. They both wanted a good fuck.

When Steve woke up Lauren untied him. He asked where the girls went. "They went home," she told him.

He smacked her. "If you ever do that to me again," he yelled "you'd better be sure the girls stick around so I can fuck all of you." He then dragged her to the bedroom. He wasn't going to tell her he enjoyed what they did to him.

Since he was tired from all the orgasms he had he had run out of cum. But he was able to fuck Lauren for about an hour before he ran out of energy. Lauren held on, cumming every couple of minutes.