Lilly's Lacy Red Panties

Story Info
Naughty daughter seduces her Daddy.
1.8k words
4.24
193k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly was laying on the couch watching television and sipping on a delicious iced coffee. She was in her favorite pajamas: a pair of pink bottoms and a grey skin tight cami. She had long, wavy blonde hair and stood about 5'4." Her breasts were size 36C, which she was very proud of, and an ass that was nice and perky. Lilly loved her body, and often admired it. She was 18, and despite having such an amazing body, was a virgin. She wanted her first time to be special.

She heard the door open. Lilly looked at the clock. It was 8:00 p.m., the time Daddy normally got home. Lilly's mother left after Lilly was born. Her father raised Lilly alone, and loved her with all his heart. When Lilly told her father that it was okay for him to date women, and that she didn't mind, he always replied with the same answer: "You're the only girl I will ever need in my life."

He walked through the door and into the family room where Lilly laid on the couch. She watched him take off his suit jacket. Ever since Lilly started noticing boys, she was infatuated with her father. She thought her father was one of the sexiest men she had ever seen. Whenever she laid in her bed, and thought of him, her panties became soaked in mere minutes.

She stood up and hugged her father. "How was work Daddy?" Lilly asked.

"It was great," Her Daddy replied. He gave his daughter a hug in return and a big kiss on the cheek.

Lilly was startled with her Daddy's hug this time. She felt something around his waist twinge. Lilly realized it was her Daddy's cock.

She looked at him with a naughty and satisfied grin. Her Daddy pretended like nothing was happening. "I'll be right back, Baby. I'm gonna go and change out of this suit," he said with a smile.

He walked upstairs, leaving Lilly all alone to think. She always wanted to have some naughty fun with her Daddy. And with her recent revelation, that Daddy might want her too, she had a naughty idea. She bent over, slipping off her pajama bottoms. Now, she stood in her grey cami and lacy red panties. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked hot, but how much could she tease Daddy? She decided to be even bolder, and pulled her cami down about half an inch to show more cleavage.

She felt so naughty as her Daddy started to walk downstairs. As soon as he saw her he said, "Woah, baby. What happened to your pajamas?" He was trying to look at the floor, and not his daughter's luscious body.

Lilly laughed at her Daddy's awkwardness. She walked over to him and took his hand, "It's okay Daddy, It was just sooooo hot in here. Am I making you uncomfortable? Because I will certainly put them back on for you," she said with a smile.

Her father gave her a nervous smile. "No Sweetie, it's fine. You look beautiful."

"Awww, really Daddy?" she asked as she turned around and rubbed her ass over her brand new panties. A quick idea came to her mind to help seduce Daddy. "Because these panties are so old, I didn't know if you would think I looked okay," she said with a little frown.

Lilly's Daddy put his hand on Lilly's plump ass. "No Baby, you look great," he said with a smile.

He walked over to the couch and sat down to watch television. She walked over and laid down on the couch next to him, resting her head on his lap. He stroked her hair as they watched television together. He looked down at his daughter. He watched as her chest heaved with every breath. He looked at her long, toned legs. His daughter had grown from his sweet little girl to a sexy goddess.

All this admiration of his daughter was making him grow. His daughter's face was inches from his cock. He couldn't get hard! But Lilly felt the pressure from her Daddy on her cheek. She looked up at daddy with an evil, seductive smile.

He knew Lilly felt it from that smile. He moved her head onto his thigh and said: "Sorry about that Baby."

"It's okay, Daddy. We've all gotten turned on at bad times." Lilly moved her head back onto Daddy's lap. "I don't mind."

Lilly's daddy was intrigued, "What's that mean, Baby? You've gotten turned on around me?"

Lilly looked up at her father, "Hehe even worse Daddy, you've turned me on."

He looked at his daughter's blushing face. "Really, baby?"

Lilly sat up and looked down, "Yes, Daddy. You turn me on a lot, actually. I think your one of the most handsome men I've ever seen," She said with a smile.

Her father was flattered. "Well, you obviously turn me on quite a bit as well, Baby," he said, gesturing to his hard cock.

Lilly was rubbing her Daddy's thigh as she asked: "May I ask what it is about me that you find so appealing?"

Lilly's father took a moment to think about his daughter's answer. "Everything, Baby. Your body is amazing."

Lilly stood up and stared at her father. She slowly ran her hands across her stomach. She quickly got goosebumps as she thought about what she planned to do next. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head, revealing more and more of her 'amazing body.' She threw the shirt down on the ground. She was now wearing her lacy red panties, and an equally lacy and sexy bra.

She kneeled in front of Daddy and ran her hands over his thighs. She was feeling incredibly bold, and said: "You don't just turn me on Daddy, you make me soaking wet. My loins burn with lust for you. I dream about you every night, and each night you rock my world more then the night before."

She let her hands wander to her Daddy's crotch as she slowly traced over his hard, throbbing cock. "I'm not your perfect little Princess, Daddy. I'm becoming a naughty girl."

She ripped off his pajama bottoms as he screamed, "Oh god Baby, this is so wrong. I shouldn't want you as much as I do."

"Mmm Daddy, don't think. Just take out your cock and think of all the pleasure we can give each other."

Her Daddy complied with Lilly's request. He stripped off his boxers, and revealed his cock. Lilly was shocked at her Daddy's size. He was humungous. His cock was nine and a half inches long. She sat staring at the throbbing cock. She reached out and wrapped her hands around the massive shaft. She felt the veins and slid her hands up the shaft to her Daddy's extremely sensitive head. He let out a moan of pleasure. Lilly wanted to taste her father. She leaned in and stuck the tip of Daddy's cock into her mouth. It felt so good. The taboo alone made Lilly wet, but having her father's cock deep inside her mouth, made her soaking wet. Lilly licked her Daddy's shaft and he let out a loud moan.

"Mmm your so yummy Daddy. Am I doing a good job?"

"Mmm fuck yes, Baby."

He took his cock out of his daughter's mouth and pinned her down on the floor. He kissed down her neck to her chest. He licked her luscious tits along her bra. He quickly unhooked the clasp on the front of her bra, allowing his baby girl's massive breasts to bounce free. He slowly kissed and licked his daughters tits. He wrapped his mouth around Lilly's nipple. He started to lick, making his little girl's nipple hard. He nibbled making Lilly moan, "Oh Daddy, it feels sooooo good."

Lilly's father started to kiss down her body until he got to her lacy red panties. He began to rub in between Lilly's legs over the lacy cloth. His fingers became damp from his naughty daughter's pussy juice. He peeled off her panties and stared at Lilly's wet pussy. She was shaven and had light pink pussy lips.

Lilly put her hands on her Daddy's head and pulled him in between her legs. She wanted him so fucking bad. He began to lick her pussy lips. She tasted so sweet, so delicious. Her father couldn't stop licking her juices. She started moaning even louder, screaming: "Oh my fucking god, Daddy! That feels sooo good! Don't stop!"

He began to rub Lilly's clit as he licked the libs of her pussy. She started to moan and groan even louder. He separated her pussy lips, revealing her hot pink flesh. He began to lick between her pussy lips, devouring her sweet juices. He wanted more, he wanted to further satisfy his naughty girl. He slid his index finger into her tight pussy. She let out a yelp in pleasure. He began to thrust, in and out, in and out. She was moaning and groaning, which told her father to keep going, to give her more. He entered his daughter with two fingers, going nice and slow.

"You like that baby?" her Daddy asked.

"Mmm Daddy, I'm so wet! Fuck me hard!" Lilly screamed. "Fuck your Babygirl," she said in a seductive voice.

Her father picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pinned her against the wall. He began to kiss down her neck to her perky tits and sucked her hard nipples. He moved his hard, throbbing cock and placed it at the lips of her pussy. He suddenly plunged his huge cock deep into her tight, wet hole. He thrust into Lilly as deep as he could. She screamed at the top of her lungs. He went in and out of her tight pussy hard and fast.

Lilly had never felt so good. With each thrust from Daddy he went deeper and deeper inside of her. She couldn't take much more, she was on the verge of having the most intense orgasm she had ever imagined. And suddenly, Daddy plunged all nine and a half inches of his throbbing cock into his daughter's tight pussy. Lilly's hips buckled, and her pussy clenched. She began to scream in pleasure, as she squirt her sweet pussy juices all over her Daddy.

Lilly's massive orgasm was all he needed to cum as well. He slid his cock out of his daughters swollen pussy, and shot load after load of his hot sticky cum all over his daughter's body.

After a few moments to catch her breath, Lilly whispered: "Oh Daddy, I've never had that big of an orgasm. You've made me feel things I didn't even know were possible."

Her father was still panting, but replied: "Did you have fun Baby?"

Lilly lowered her hand to the lips of her pussy and scraped off some of her Daddy's cum with her index finger. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked it clean. "I've never had more fun in my life, Daddy."