Lilly's Life Gone Human Ch. 01

Story Info
Lilly is thrown into our world as an 18 year old Wolf girl.
1.4k words
3.86
7.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Kate grabbed Lilly's firm big breasts as they made out in the hallway in their house. Lilly moaned in pleasure and stuck her long tongue down her throat. Kate took off her shirt and tossed it aside. Kate grabbed Lilly by the shirt. "In room Lilly..." Kate whispered.

They quickly hurried into Kate's room and dug each other's tongues in their mouths. Kate ripped off her bra and put hers against Lilly's.

18 year old Lilly Palmer undergoes many things in her life. Even having sex with her sister is a huge change. This story shows Lilly going through many things in her life. Sex, drugs, crime and many, many more.

Chapter 1 "Lilly's New Experiences"

June 15th, 2013

Lilly awoke from her sleep. The white wolf yawned and stretched from her sleep. She looked at the clock and noticed it was time for school. "Fuck...it's finally the last day of school...!" She said relieved. She got out of bed and got in her slippers. She went to the bathroom and noticed she didn't have her bra on. Her breasts were big, but just fairly big. Her tits were pink and nice. "Where did I put it at..?" She asked herself. She looked to the left and found her white bra. "There you are," Lilly said. She put it on and went to put on her denim jeans. Those were her favorites. Next she put on her Asking Alexandria shirt. She brushed her teeth and headed downstairs.

"Hello mom," Lilly greeted her mother.

"Morning Lilly," She greeted. She saw her oldest brother, Abel on his iTouch.

"Hello, Abel," Lilly greeted.

"Hi, little sis," Abel greeted back. Lilly sat down and ate her toast.

"Fucking finally summer is here!" Kate said coming out her room. There was a knock on the door a minute later.

"Ah, I know that is," Kate said walking to the door and opened it up to see a grey wolf.

"Hey babe," Humphrey said and hugged Kate.

"I missed you," Kate said as she kissed Humphrey on the head.

"Hey, Kate, want to go on a date? You can bring Lilly," Humphrey said. Kate looked at Lilly.

"I'm... busy..." Lilly said. Kate looked back at Humphrey.

"She never really hangs out," Kate said. Humphrey looked at Lilly. Lilly was different than other girls. She just liked to be alone.

"Riiiight... She's different..." Humphrey said. Kate couldn't help but nod her head. "Well, I gtg. My mom needs help mowing the lawn and shit," Humphrey said.

"Okay. Bye, sweetie." Kate said and kissed Humphrey on the lips. Humphrey soon left her house. Kate checked the time on her iPhone. "7:58... School doesn't start till 10." Kate said. Lilly was going to her room. "Lilly, want to hang out for a bit?" Kate asked. Lilly looked back.

"No thanks. I just want to be in here. On my laptop. On Facebook," Lilly said and closed her door. Kate face palmed herself.

"What is wrong with that girl?" Kate asked herself.

Lilly got on her laptop and went on an adult website that let her chat. She took off her shirt and went to find a cute male that would watch her. "Mmmm... Oh. I like this guy. Alexander Arceulata..." Lilly said to herself. She checked out the man's profile.

"Hmm... His height is 6'1, his age is 22, he loves turtles, his accent is Australian... Mmmm, I love Australians. Let me check out his pictures," Lilly said. She browsed through his pictures. He was such a beautiful guy for her. She found a picture that made her wet. She needed to talk to this guy...

Lilly clicked on the 'Chat with this guy' button. She set up her webcam and did her hair. She then saw him on her screen. "Why, hello there, mate. I've figured you saw my profile," Alexander said Lilly nodded.

"Yes and I love it!" Lilly said. "Oh, my names Lilly. I'm 18 years old, and I ADORE turtles!" Lilly said. Alexander smiled.

"I love turtles too!" Alex said. Lilly giggled. Alex chuckled and noticed she had only a bra on. "You want to take that off?" Alex said. Lilly looked down and realized he was mentioning her bra.

"Oh, do you want me too?" Lilly grinned. Alex smiled.

"It looks like you got some pretty big breasts," Alex said. Lilly grinned and took off her bra. She cupped them with her hands.

"All the girls be hating me and my sister for having big tits," Lilly said sexually. Alexander grinned.

"Wow you got some sexy tities... Want to see my... 'Pipe'?" Alex said seductively. Lilly got that tingly sensation on her lower regions again.

"Yes, please," Lilly said excited.

"Alright... Here you go..." Alex scooted his chair back and Lilly saw it again. The 10 inch and 2 inch thick cock she saw. Lilly eyed the big organ.

"Fuck you're huge..." Lilly said getting really wet.

"Yeah, the girls like me for it," Alex said. Lilly began fingering herself.

"Oh, Alex... I need your cock inside me..." Lilly moaned. Alex began slowly jerking himself.

"I need my cock inside you, babe," Alex said. Lilly began panting.

"Al-Alex... Where do you live...?" Lilly moaned.

"Mmf... I live down the big hotel. You've seen it right?" Alex asked. Lilly could only nod.

"I'll see you 7:00 tonight, Alex..." Lilly said. Alex smiled.

Lilly checked her time. "Fuck. Gtg. I'll see you tonight honey..." Lilly purred. She got redressed and headed out the door.

Lilly walked down the hallway of Jasper High school. Lilly looked to her left and noticed two lesbians making out next to the lockers. She looked to her right and saw Humphrey and his friends. Humphrey noticed and waved. Lilly waved back and continued walking. She met up with her 2 best friends, Ruby and June. "Hi guys." Lilly greeted. Ruby flipped her hair.

"Hi, Lilly." They smiled.

"I'm going on a date with a hot dude," Lilly said. Ruby turned to Lilly.

"Really? Who?" She asked. Lilly flipped the hair out her left eye.

"His name is Alexander. He's 22, Australian, and... His wolf is HUGE!" Lilly said. Ruby smiled.

"You are one lucky chick. How big is his dick?" Ruby asked. Lilly grinned.

"10 inches long," Lilly said. June and Ruby got gasped.

"You're joking!" June said.

"I'm not laughing," Lilly said grinning. "Oh my god! I can't wait to feel that dick sliding in and out of me!" Lilly said. A minute later, the bell rang for 1st period. "Got to go, guys. See ya later."

"See ya Lilly," they said in unison.

Lilly walked to class and sat down next to the school douche bag, Garth. "Hey baby," Garth said. Lilly paid no attention to him. "You mad?" Garth asked. Lilly shook her head.

"I just don't want to talk to your douche ass," Lilly said, Garth chuckled.

"You're breakin' my heart here," Lilly rolled her eyes. Garth wrapped his arm around her neck.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Lilly yelled and pushed him off.

"Ha ha! Wow you're a bitch!" Garth laughed. Lilly punched him on the arm. Then, the teacher Mr. Dick came in.

"Good morning class. It's the final day of school. We are going to watch a movie," Dick said as he came in. He put up the projector and set up his computer. Then everyone busted out laughing when they saw a drawing of a penis saying "loves dick"

"Who the hell?" Mr. Dick said. Garth was laughing uncontrollably.

"That-That was me, Sir!" Garth laughed. Mr. Dick ignored the drawing and played "Super Bad"

After school, Lilly went home. She was going to be alone for the day with her pet bunny. She named him a lot of names. "Come here sweetie cakes," Lilly said as she hugged him. "Did you miss your mommy cupcakes?" Lilly said sweetly. The bunny was a white bunny with his ears lying flat against his head. "You want a carrot stick doodles?" Lilly asked holding a carrot. The bunny grabbed the carrot and scurried in his cage.

"Silly boy..." Lilly said and walked to her room. She logged onto Alexander's profile.

"Hey, Lilly!" Alex said happy to see Lilly.

"Hi Alex. Listen, instead of me going over to your place, how about you come to mine? 117 Wolfen Street," Lilly said. Alex grinned.

"Sure thing, Lilly. Make sure you have them tits when I get there," Alex said grinning. Lilly smiled.

"Make sure you have your cock when you come," Lilly said. They both logged off. Lilly couldn't wait. Her pussy was already getting wet. This was going to be the best night ever...