Lilu's Walk

Story Info
A pretty cyclops finds nature's treasured tentacles.
2.5k words
4.36
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really have any good reasons to be outside that day.

In fairness, I never found myself needing one!

People always complained about stress keeping them inside or giving them the need to go outside, Cille and Numa, my besties and roommates at university, are perfect examples of both sides to that coin.

Me though? I was happy getting out whenever I could! Just so long as it was warm enough for me to wear my shorts, and dry enough not to need a coat, I'd usually be heading out as soon as I had some free time!

Or even if I really didn't...

Over two metres tall, about eighty percent legs, and with one large eye taking up most of my smallish face I was obviously a magical being from any angle.

The eye had a tendency to catch people off guard. A single enormous eyeball can be kinda hard to meet in conversation, but I tried my best to keep it from being too much if a staring orb!

Without an iris or a pupil, my eye is simply a large orb of swirling shades of honey gold, with a liberal application of mascara to make the already impressive lashes pop out and make me a little more expressive.

Add to that, the little smile under the eye, and usually, it didn't take that long to get used to me.

Luckily for me, I was born in a time when thirty percent of the population being magically descended was just an accepted fact that made life a little more interesting!

The walk today took me up into the hills that made a pretty, shaded backdrop to the university town, and had become one of my favourite places to ramble about, partially thanks to how uneven the ground was.

There wasn't really a set trail, and with ledges, ridges, drop offs and boulders covering the thing like some god of the mountains had sneezed on it while it was being made, most just avoided it.

I, however, being as tall as a Christmas tree and elegant as a mountain goat, found it fun!

The challenge, the freedom, the relaxation of knowing the only people I might meet will be looking for privacy too? Perfect!

Maybe the isolation and lack of traffic there was how nobody had discovered the vine creature before?

I was on my way down, heading pretty much straight for the city without a trail in sight when I heard a couple of sounds nearby.

I couldn't quite pick them out at first... Humming? But it was too deep and low...

I found myself turning on the spot, looking around for the source until a little sticky something poked my leg!

I turned quickly, looking down, wondering why a fox or raccoon had just booped me with it's nose when...

Instead, there was a... Vine? I guessed it was a vine at first since it was all slender and smooth and coming from the ground, but then I watched as a glob of something slimy and pink ran down over its top and dripped from it's tip...

Not to mention, the thing was the most sweet, inoffensive shade of baby doll pink itself.

All I could manage was to open my mouth a couple of times before the creature poked me again, and this time, pointed also to the large fallen tree i'd just vaulted over.

"Oh... You... Want me to sit?" I asked it, and though it didn't answer directly, it didn't seem unsatisfied by the guess.

I... Took a seat against the log.

That log would quickly become one of my favourite rest stops...

As I nestled myself back in against it, figuring that this was likely just a little magical creature, feeding off the ambient magical energy around me while I rested in a place that he would make sure was dry, out of the wind, and absent of mosquitos.

There were a couple of these around. They had plenty of names, but I just called the "Tired Boys", since my hobby is climbing mountains, not giving things interesting and well thought out names.

This Tired Boy though...

As I closed my eyes, and my head leaned back against the log, I felt the ground under me shifting a little, moving like some giant rug that was being shifted around.

I opened my eyes again, curious, and saw that now two of those pale, pink, dripping vines were hovering like waiting servants just out of arm's reach.

"What's up lil' guys?" I asked, stretching my legs out as both dipped down toward my legs and...

Well... There's no better word for it really.

They *licked* at my legs.

The calves of my lower legs had that soft, but deep burn of a long walk in them, and the sticky layer they left as they licked just seemed to melt that feeling away without any effort!

I let out a little sigh, my legs resting on the short, dried out grass as the tentacles licked at me gently... The idea of a *massaging* tired boy? Perfection!

I let them keep on licking... And licking... Eventually they got up over my knees, before stopping, prompting me to open my eyes and look down between my unconsciously spread legs once more.

A third vine had popped up out of the ground, this one a little thicker, and its end opened into a tube rather than ending in a blunt tip.

It bobbed toward my mouth in an odd way, and it took me a moment to realize why this boy was so big...

He didn't just take the magic I leaked into the air... He offered... Services, in exchange for my more magically charged... Fluid. It explained the apparent liking it had for my sweat! It also explained a big tube with what looked like a tongue moving idly inside...

Putting it together finally, I considered the proposal for all of three seconds before leaning in, mouth opening as I closed my eyes, shy but eager, like my first kiss all over again!

I felt the sticky tube press itself to my mouth, the skin of it so warm and soft, pressing like lips to mine as I kissed, my mouth open to meet the tube and leaving my tongue with nothing to do.

Ofcourse... It was natural instinct to move my tongue up, and just before it reached my lips, I felt that slender little tongue press through, a warm, slippery shivering thing that pressed into my mouth without care as I pressed a little more against the kiss, inviting the tongue in even further as it played and toyed around with my own. A gentle, but practiced, and patient kisser, it seemed, and my legs fell wider apart as those licking tendrils lapped up between my legs...

Maybe that was what the things were waiting for? Permission? An invitation into my body, to give me pleasure and bliss for something that I wouldn't even notice going missing...

One of the pink tendrils slipped up the tiny leg of my loose shorts, slipping up and licking at me, the fabric of my soft and comfortable panties, as I imagined it licking them clean of sweat and the first drips of arousal...

I shuddered, my legs lifted, knees coming a little closer together, and the tendril slipped away from me like a shy lover, afraid of going too far.

With the thing still kissing my mouth, I couldn't answer that I was more than happy to go on, and instead, pressed my lips to its tube harder, forcing my tongue against it while my legs spread again.

Quickly... He got the message, and I felt again, tentative licks up against my soft panties, a delightful feeling that I kissed even more for, not wanting to scare the thing off again...

Those licks dragged over my underwear, more and more, making my legs twitch with excitement, as the second tentacle finally made its way up my thigh.

I could feel it...

I knew what I wanted, and I wanted it now!

Maybe it was just the natural progression of the creatures routine, or maybe the beautiful little guy could feel what I wanted? Either way, it was a welcome surprise to have that tongue suddenly dart into the back of my throat!

I let my head go back with the movement, feeling the slender tongue licking the inside of my throat, pushing down into me body only to slide right back up out of me.

I knew what I wanted... Knew that I was eager for more...

My single, large eye opened, and stared bleary at the blue, late morning sky through the bare, mid autumn branches that seemed more like hazy strikes of dark lightning through my unfocused gaze.

The eye closed over again, as I felt the slender tip of one tentacle slip between my now surely swollen pussy and thoroughly licked panties, tugging them away as its twin slipped up against me, giving a focused, soft, loving barrage of dragging licks to my wet slit, making me grind my hips down against the perfectly timed advances even as the tentacle in my mouth began to grow thicker...

It got... Erect, for lack of a better term, thicker and a little stiffer, slicker too, with something that tasted warm and fresh like fruit juice.

The tongue-tentacle-cock thrusted at my throat in a slow, almost drum like rhythm, and I found myself enjoying how it felt when the tentacle would slap against my chin, leaving it wet and slippery, the feeling of that oozing fluid so... Unique!

It slid down over my chin and jaw, the sides of my face like i'd bitten into a juicy pear and let the fluids just run from my lips...

The tentacle's juices ran down, and over my bare neck, my throat to in tingling little streams that made my shoulder and the tips of my fingers twitch...

I was always a fan of getting messy...

At the same time, the licking at my pussy grew to a constant lashing up and down lick some hungry animal lapping at a fresh lake! I wasn't complaining in the slightest...

The tentacle finally slipped up, pressing the bulk of its girth against me, before slipping right down, *along itself* and plunging into me!

I let out a muffled moan into the invading cock in my mouth, but by now, it seemed like the creature had learned to recognize lustful delight, and it didn't seem to slow at all as I felt a squishing, thickening, squirming presence between inner walls, exploring me, rubbing up against everything inside of me like it wanted to mark me with its scent!

The floor of my pussy, squishy and dull was rubbed at, before the angle changed and the creature slid and ground itself against the upper ceiling of my adoring cunt, sending lighting shocks of pleasure up, through my stomach as the inner reaches of my clitoris got a sudden surge of attention!

I felt my hips rolling, moving, searching for more sensation from his wandering touch, only to feel the other tentacle let go of my panties, and slip up... Up...

Oh... You naughty boy!

The tentacle began to writhe up against my puckered little asshole, and I knew without a doubt that it might only be seconds before...

Nevermind!

I moaned like the unashamed whore I was as the overly lubed up peice pierced my final hole, slipping inside without even a pause for checking if I'd be okay with it! Perhaps it was too obvious from how I accepted the plundering and plunging of my aching cunt that I wanted nothing more this morning than to be his toy...

I began to feel the curious sensation of my body going limp as it was moved by the force of the tentacles slipping in and out!

My body would lift, my hips off the dry ground as a thick slab of magical monster meat would grind itself up deeper into my pussy, only for my mouth to open a little wider, my gag to jerk my head back, and a force to push me back down by pressing on the *back of my throat!*

After that, I'd be pressed down, forced by my own weight to take the wriggling tentacle that filled the half stuffed chamber of my ass with more and more!

I barely moved myself, if I did, only to make more insertion easier, most of my half conscious thoughts focused on the sounds I could force out, or the breathing I managed to force in and out between rides up and down on this fun little guy!

It was so much... It was too much! The dripping mess by now had soaked the T-shirt under my overalls, and soaked my skin with the constantly tingling sensation as more and more ran down over me, soaking me!

My throat being hammered, my pussy pounded and sending shocks of sensation through me as I felt my ass being stuffed to the maximum of pink flesh it could take!

I could feel my climax coming, building up like a preassure in my stomach, my movements became less fluid and more needing, as even the thing filling and fucking my desperate body seemed to notice, ramping the speed up while keeping the rhythm!

I felt on top of the world! The best I ever would, my pussy, my ass, my throat, my mind all taken!

Fuck me! Take me! Take everything you want from my body just fuck me till i'm nothing but a pile of flesh!

My screams and pleas of passion and need were blunted against the thick tongue that was filling my throat with sweet slime and a deep, fulfilling warmth, but I guessed it knew...

My orgasm wasn't a mind shattering overload, but a swelling tide that rose over my sense and engulfed me, swallowing me whole as I felt myself fall entirely limp, my back on the leaf-littered ground as I felt my whole body pushed back and forth along the forest floor, intimately aware that some scavenging orgasm had taken the creature too...

It slid back and forth through all of my holes now, as I was barley aware of the welcome rape of my body, feeling how it lost it's rhythm in favour of milking all magic it could from my slumped form...

I woke up an hour or so later... Soft, warm kisses against me helped me to wake up, a small herd of those mouth tendrils kissing my neck, armpits, one slipped up under my shirt that seemed to fork into two to suckle my nipples, while more kissed and licked at my ass and cleaned out more of the last traces of sweat...

Despite all of the activity, I felt pretty good... Warm and fuzzy, and after a few moments enjoying that heavenly aftercare, I lifted myself heavily from the ditch.

On my way up, one last tendril stayed, and with a smile, I took hold of both sides of it like the face of the family pet, kissing its "Lips" and getting a final lick in response...

The walk home was going to be long, but I felt refreshed...

The only issue now was figuring out how to get the other girls to follow me all the way out here without telling them the surprise!