Lily

Story Info
A stepfather educates his stepdaughter.
4.7k words
4.63
210.3k
36
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers

"So what is it that he does that's so great?" My daughter was sitting at the breakfast bar in our kitchen. We'd been planning her big engagement party. She and her fiancé had been going together for years and had been engaged for nearly the last three. We just hadn't had the party yet. We had been having some "girl talk" about sex -- specifically the married kind. I had, as usual, been bragging about how great my husband -- her step dad -- was in bed.

"Well, Honey, he just turns me on like I've never been turned on. I lose track of the number of orgasms I have." She knew that her father and I had not been well matched in the sex department. She and her sister both knew that I had always had to use a vibrator to get off, even with him right there with me -- even using it on me. We're pretty open with our intimate discussions. Lily's fiancé has a pretty small dick. I was cautioning her that she would want more one day, but she loved the guy.

"Well, didn't you say he's hung really well? That alone might make things better."

"Yeah, he is. He claims he's only 'average', but I know he has to be on the high side of that category. But it's more than that. He always makes sure I get maximum pleasure. He cares about how I feel. He talks to me and... oh, God! I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

"God, Mom!" Lily laughed. I felt my face reddening. Plain talk was one thing, but I had embarrassed myself this time. It was true, though. I felt my cunt getting all swampy and steamy. Chuck was going to have a great time tonight, I thought to myself. Lily said, "I wonder if he could give Chris some lessons."

"I've told him he should start a school. I'm not sure how he'd teach those lessons without a partner, though."

"Maybe I should volunteer. Chuck seems like he has you all atwitter." We laughed at that. Our conversation drifted onto other subjects, but her comment stuck in my nasty little mind.

Lily had gone home by the time Chuck got home from work. I had made a salad and seasoned a couple of small steaks. I didn't want either of us too full for the sex I had planned for later. When I heard the door open I got a cold beer out of the refrigerator for him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard. His hands gripped the cheeks of my ass and he gave me a swat.

"Tease!" I chided him. I wriggled my butt and he gave me another two swats. I love my ass paddled, and Chuck knows just how to do it for maximum effect.

"No, I'm not teasing. You'll get a proper spanking later if you ask me nicely." That was his new thing. Instead of wrestling me to the bed or across his knee, he wanted to make me ask him for it. He just seemed to know that the added humiliation made it all so much better for me. I had never told him that. He just knew. Once again I felt my face getting hot.

"Fat chance! But I am going to give you the blow job of your life tonight. Lily and I spent the afternoon talking about sex."

"Uh-oh!" he said. "Now I'll have to pay the price!" He had turned away so it was my turn to swat his ass.

"Hey, you don't seem to mind. Or do you?"

"Nah! You know I'm just here for your pleasure, Sweetie." He sat on a stool and slipped his shoes off. He popped the top of the beer and took a long swallow. "Ahh! That's what I've been thinking about all afternoon." He looked at me sitting across from him. "So was she whining about Chris' teeny weenie again?"

"Actually, she seemed to be more interested in how good you are. When I told her you should give lessons, she volunteered to be a study aid. She's really curious about what you do to make me so happy."

"Yeah, well, I'm sure she wasn't serious. You should stop bragging about me. It'll only make her more unhappy with Chris."

"I was thinking about it, Honey. It might be a good idea for you to take her to bed. Let her know what having a man is really like." Chuck stared at me in silence. I wasn't sure what he was thinking. I stared back and then I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He got a lopsided smile on his face and shook his head.

"For a second there I thought you were serious. You got me!" When my expression didn't change and I didn't reply he stopped laughing. "You are serious! Jesus, Honey! Pimping me to your daughter! You ought to be ashamed!"

I took his hand. He wrapped his other hand around them both. I took a deep breath. "I'm not sure if she was serious, but she is damned curious. The idea has been buzzing around in my mind all afternoon. The more I think about it, the more it turns me on. I'd kind of like to know if it's just us or if you make every woman feel as special as you do me. I know it would be good for Lily to get fucked really well. It sounds kind of perverted, but I really wouldn't mind sharing you with her."

Chuck looked out the window. I wondered what he was thinking, so I asked. He turned back to me. I saw that his face was slightly flushed. He grinned and said, "I was just imagining Lily on her knees -- naked -- with my cock in her mouth. It's a pretty hot picture."

"Isn't it, though?" I replied, another squirt of juice oozing out of me and into my panties. "I'm going to call her and proposition her for you." I didn't understand why I was so hot over this, but I didn't care. I love my husband and I love both of my daughters. I couldn't think of a nicer thing to do for them.

"WHAT?!" Lily's voice screeched into the phone. "Mom, have you gone nuts? Chuck's almost as old as Dad! I was just joking today."

"All I ask is that you just think about it, Honey," I told her. "I really think you'd enjoy it. I know Chuck would. He loves you, too, you know."

"Yeah, Mom, I know. He doesn't love me like that, though... does he?" She sounded different then. I thought the idea was beginning to settle in.

"Well, he hasn't ever said anything, but I know he thinks you're pretty and sexy. I've seen him looking at your ass a few times."

"Mom! Really?" Now her voice had settled into a lower key. I knew how to push her buttons.

"Sure. He always looks at women's asses -- including yours and Amanda's." I waited and she didn't say anything. I asked the next question in a whisper. "Has Chris ever licked your ass, Lily?" A long silence followed. I wondered if she was still there. "Lily? Are you there?"

Her voice sounded choked. "Yeah. I'm here. Did you just ask what I think you asked?" I knew I had her now.

"Um-hmm. Well, has he?"

"No," she said. Another silence followed. Then, "Are you serious? About that, I mean? Chuck does that?"

"Oh, yeah. I even lick his and he loves it as much as I do. It is so fucking hot, Honey. No man makes love like Chuck. I just want you to experience it once."

"What if once isn't enough? What if I like it too much?"

"Well, then you don't have to marry Chris. You can move in with us and we'll just be co-wives to Chuck."

"I'll think about it, Mom," she said and we hung up.

Back in the kitchen, Chuck hadn't moved. I grinned at him and he just looked at me and shook his head. "She said she'd think about it," I said.

We ate our steaks and salads. We watched TV for a while and went to bed. When I sucked Chuck's cock I told him to close his eyes and imagine it was Lily blowing him. He came sooner than usual. I knew he was getting to like the idea of fucking my daughter. I wondered for a second if I was crazy to do this. It didn't feel like it.

Chuck got hard again quickly and brought me to four orgasms before he came again. I knew then that my idea was already paying dividends.

=============================================

The morning was warm and sunny. It was Saturday. Lily came in without knocking, as usual. Chuck was in the shower. 'Perfect, ' I thought.

"Why don't you go in and offer to wash his back, Honey? That will give you both a chance to get used to things. Lily looked like a lamb being led to slaughter, but she hugged me and went through the bedroom to the bathroom. Standing in the hall, I heard her ask Chuck if she could join him. He replied, but I couldn't make out his words. When Lily didn't come back out, I peeked into the bedroom. The bathroom door was open and I saw two figures behind the curtain. I smiled and grabbed the car keys and headed out the door. I didn't want my presence to inhibit either of them.

I'll let Chuck tell the rest of the story...

I almost dropped the soap when I heard Lily's voice. Candy had kept me up (and "up"!) late the night before. Thinking about me fucking Lily had become her favorite fantasy. To tell the truth, it had become mine as well. Lily is twenty-two and slender. Her mother, at twice Lily's age, has a plush body with lots of curves and valleys that I love to play in. When she was Lily's age though, she looked more like her. I love Candy's body, but I had always wished I'd met her years earlier. When Lily stepped into the shower naked it was as if I'd gotten my wish. Like her mom, Lily keeps her pussy shaved bare. For that matter, Lily's sister Amanda does, too. Until that morning the knowledge was only hearsay from Candy. Lily looked great standing there shivering. Her small breasts were tipped with dark pink nipples that were presently poking out at full mast.

I knew she was nervous so I just gathered her into my arms. Feeling her slim belly against me made me hard immediately. She gasped and reached between us and squeezed my hard on. She turned her face up and I kissed her for the first time as a woman. I filled my hands with her skinny ass and it felt wonderful.

I turned so she was under the spray and I rubbed her back and ass. I stepped back and she released my dick. I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her away from me. I soaped up my hands and began to wash her back. She leaned her hands against the wall and parted her feet for stability. It made a great picture. Naturally I didn't stop at her waist, but continued to lather her up. I slipped my hand between her ass cheeks and slid it all the way down to her puckered little hole. She shivered and pushed her ass back more with a little groan. I wiggled my finger there, but didn't go inside -- yet.

I pulled her back to a standing position and rinsed her off. When I turned her around again I continued washing her, being careful not to soap up her pussy. She asked me about that.

"I don't like the taste of soap," I said, looking her straight in the eyes. Her eyes widened a little bit and she flushed a pretty pink, all the way to her still hard nipples. I palmed those nipples then and drew my fingers together on them. When I pinched them she gasped and squeezed her legs together. My cock was throbbing almost painfully.

I rinsed her off and we got out of the shower. "I didn't wash your back," Lily objected.

"Next time," I promised her and began to dry her off. When we were dry I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Candy had changed the sheets and turned back the covers. We had discussed it earlier, so I knew she was gone by then. I told Lily and she seemed relieved.

"Good," she said. "I was beginning to think she wanted to watch. Chuck, why was she so insistent about this?"

"She just loves us both so much, Lil," I said as I moved her to the bed. I gave her a little shove that toppled her to the bed. She scooted over to make room for me. I walked to her on my knees and she again took my hard cock in her hand. We didn't talk much for a while. Lily had a mouth full of my cock and I didn't have anything to say. I held her shoulders as she sucked me. What she lacked in experience, she more than made up for with enthusiasm. She was able to get more of me into her mouth than Candy can. Still, she lacked a full three and a half inches of deep throating me. I didn't care. No woman I've ever been with has ever been able to get the whole thing into her mouth.

I enjoyed feeling her hot mouth surrounding me, but in the oral sex department I prefer to give more than I like to receive. After five minutes or so I gently detached her and leaned forward to kiss her. I pressed her back until her head hit the pillow. I played with her nipples and kissed her thoroughly. I have been complimented on my kissing by more women than Candy. I just do what feels good to me and it always seems to be the right thing. By the time I pulled my mouth from Lily's she was breathing hard. Her nipples had remained erect and I locked my lips around one of them. As I sucked and nibbled, Lily pressed my head tight to her chest. She moaned when I increased the pressure of my lip shrouded teeth. Like mother, like daughter, I thought. I moved lower.

I have always believed that an aroused female's pussy is one of the most beautiful things in the world. The hairless one I was staring at then was even more beautiful and I told Lily so. She groaned when I spoke, my hot breath washing over her even hotter, oozing labia. She spread her legs wider and tugged at my head, wanting me to get on with it. I know what women like, though. More than that, I know what they need. I know what makes them hot. I blew on it a little, not yielding to her pressures. I flicked at one of her swollen lips with just the tip of my tongue. She jumped and tried to push my head into her crotch. I resisted. Her legs were over my shoulders and my hands were wrapped around her narrow hips. I seized her wrists and held her hands away. Then I licked her up one side of her slit and down the other, still not applying full pressure.

She whimpered and choked out, "Please... please, Chuck!" I was merciless. I continued to tease and lick at her lightly, avoiding her emerging clit. I was surprised at the size of that button. It was almost like a little finger -- or a tiny cock! -- as it extended. I was going to enjoy torturing it later. Lily was almost screaming with her anticipation when I finally relented. In truth I just couldn't hold out any longer. My mouth was salivating with my own anticipation. She tasted so sweetly delicious I just had to finally dive in. She came almost immediately when I did. My nose and upper lip were bumping her clit as I plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could. I felt her muscles contract around my tongue when she climaxed. I think my restraining her hands had the effect of heightening the level of her climax.

I lifted my mouth and took her clit in. I flicked it with my tongue and sucked on it as if it was a cock. She began to shiver and her orgasms were end to end for almost ten minutes. I felt one convulsion ebb and another would begin right after it. She was even more hair-trigger than her mother! I brought her to so many climaxes I lost count. Just before I raised myself up to fuck her, I lowered my mouth and pushed her legs up, opening her ass to me. I licked her rosebud and probed it with my tongue. She screamed again and had yet another orgasm.

I rose up and positioned my cock at her opening. Her eyes were glazed and she was panting. I pushed just the head into her. She bucked at me, wanting me in her. I held back. I pushed a little more and she grabbed my head in both hands. Her mouth tried to devour mine as she kissed me, licking her copious juices from my lips and chin. That wantonness drove me and I shoved into her all the way and her head snapped back into the pillow. She gasped and her eyes widened. I held still and felt her muscles adjusting to my size. My fear that I'd hurt her evaporated when her eyes found mine. She smiled and let out a kind of purr. I smiled back and started to fuck her.

We established a wonderful rhythm. I felt her pubic bone bump me with each thrust. I knew I was going to be bruised when we were done, but there's no sweeter pain to me. I paused and got to my knees, lifting her hips with me. All of her weight was on her shoulders and mine. Her ass was completely off the mattress and my cock was rigid inside her tight cunt. I began to pummel her with my hips. Our sweaty skin slapped together with loud smacks. The position brought my cock into contact with her g-spot and she began to come again.

I wasn't going to last much longer, I knew. I reached up and pinched at her nipples in time with my thrusts. She came again and it drove me over the edge. She groaned and I saw tears begin to flow from her eyes. I've seen that before. I lowered her gently to the mattress and withdrew my softening cock from her heat. Glancing down, I saw that her pussy was an angry red, chafed and stretched beyond its normal limits. Our combined juices oozed from her. As I watched she had a little spasm and another glob was ejected to run down between her ass cheeks. I knew I had to wait and let her recover some before I could do any more. I needed to catch my breath, too, for that matter.

Lying beside her I pulled the sheet up over our cooling bodies. She snuggled under my arm, just as she had done many times before. The difference now being that we were naked and she had just had the fuck of her life. She cried softly for a few minutes longer. She took a deep shuddering breath and sat up. I stroked her back as she wiped her eyes with the corner of the sheet.

"I must look like a raccoon now," she said, sniffling. It was true: her eye makeup was running. I let my hand drop to her ass and tickled it. She giggled and turned around to me. She threw a leg across me and sat on top of me. "That was in-fucking-credible! Now I see what Mom means." I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her again.

"Oh, this is just half time, Sweetheart," I told her. Her eyes widened and she pushed back up to a sitting position.

"Oh, no. I'm so sore now that Chris isn't going to get fucked for at least a week! I can't take that big thing inside me again right now."

"Well, that isn't exactly what I meant. I need to clean you up some." As my words became clear to her she grinned and wiggled against my half-hard dick. She was spreading our fluids all over us both.

"But you came! Are you going to...?" I smiled and nodded. I crooked a finger at her, urging her to move her crotch up to me. Giggling, she moved up until she was squatting over my face. It was an incredibly awkward, yet erotic position. I inhaled the sexual aroma she was exuding and felt my cock twitch. She closed her eyes and sighed a contented sigh as I began to gently and lovingly lick and suck our juices from her. This was not passionate and she felt that. This was simply love. "My God!" she said quietly. "Mom sure picked the right man!" She gave a little shiver and I knew she was having a small 'aftershock' orgasm.

"You could turn around and do me, too." I suggested.

"I've never... I mean afterward. But if you are willing, so am I." She gingerly lifted up and turned around. My cock was not completely deflated, nor was it hard. She slurped it up and got the whole thing in this time. I love the feeling of a nose against my balls when my cock is inside a warm mouth. Her actions didn't allow her to keep the entire length in for long. As I got harder and longer, she had to let more and more of me out of her mouth.

I wasn't idle while she cleaned me up. My hands were gripping an ass cheek each and I squeezed them as I licked her from clit to the bottom of her slit. As I hardened, my ministrations altered as well. I went from lovingly attending to her to actively eating her, causing her arousal to return.

She gave a little yelp when I shifted my attention to her asshole. I rimmed her and probed it. She stopped sucking me completely and raised up on her hands. She pushed her ass into my face for more. I knew I had another convert. Candy had given me her anal virginity and I knew that Lily would, too. Once a woman learns the pleasures awaiting her there, it is only logical that they want more.

I slipped two fingers back inside her pussy as I tongued her ass. She began to pant again and was soon squirming around in another climax. She slid off me and turned around. She buried her tongue in my mouth and gripped my cock hard. She pulled back and with a red face said, "I want you to fuck my ass! Chris tried once, but he came before he really got it in. I didn't care, because he was in a hurry, too. It hurt."

falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers
12