Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god..." I mumbled to myself, as I felt the tension building, and my body stiffening. I was becoming increasingly aroused, which was dangerous for a woman like me. The kissing fantasy moved to thoughts of Eric's cock. Was he big? What was his shape?

I again broke my rule, opened my eyes and looked for John and Eric. They were gone.

Had they become bored with me and left to see another performer?

That hurt.

Feeling slighted, yet also having reached the point of no return with my developing orgasm, the humiliation turned to anger. I fucked myself hard.

I slid down on the couch, pushing my hips over the edge of the cushion. I spread my legs as far as they would go, and pulled my index finger from my wet pussy, and slowly forced it up my tight asshole. I'd done this many times before, and my bud between my butt cheeks knew to accept it easily. I pulled in and out with my index finger, while using two stiff fingers on my left hand to thrust into my pussy. I felt humiliated, with my finger up my asshole and fingering myself in front of strangers. My debasement by my own hands made me want to explode.

When my orgasm came bursting out of me, I began to cry. I collapsed on the floor in front of the love seat.

My body shook from both the ecstasy as well heavy tears. I doubt the audience noticed.

I was still feeling the affects of my orgasm and emotional aftershocks when Mason entered the room. This had never happened before. Something was wrong. Normally, I would've jumped up and covered myself with the blanket, but I was literally seconds after a very intense orgasm.

"Want to make ten grand?"

I was still panting, breathing heavy. I wasn't sure what he was asking.

"What?"

"These two guys asked me how much to enjoy you for an hour. I told them twenty thousand. Ten for me, ten for you."

Eric and John. Oh my God. Of course it was them. John (Eric and my husband's father) didn't amass his empire and his fortune by being timid. He's the type of guy who doesn't consider what is appropriate or in the realm of possibility. If he wants something, he finds a way to get it.

I should've considered it more. I should have thought about the very real-life applications my decision right now would have on my life and my marriage, forever. But I didn't think.

"OK," I said, trembling with excitement and nerves. Giving in to the temptation was thrilling. Having committed to it scared me to death. What would they do with me? I decided I would give them their money's worth by simply presenting myself to them.

Mason didn't wait for me to change my mind. He brought in a wooden box of toys and put them in the room -- vibrators and anal toys. Before he left, he handed me a bottle of lubricant.

"Have fun, baby," and he was out the door.

I felt as though I was having an erotic half-nightmare / half-dream when John, followed by Eric entered the space. They wasted no time with me, still naked in my heels, spilled into a heap on the floor in front of the love seat, cum from my orgasm running from my wet, throbbing cunt down the inside of my thigh.

The presentation was absurd. There was no dance, and no clothing to strip off for them. Nothing to unwrap. In fact, I was already post orgasm.

They treated me like a cheap slut. And why shouldn't they? For all they knew, I was just a stripper at a high-class strip club. I was not Amy, their brother and son's wife.

I glanced out again over the crowd. This was rare -- a performer being used by strangers. The audience had grown, and surrounded the glass room on all sides.

John was first. He straddled me, standing over me, his crotch lined up with my face. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled both his underwear and jeans just below his ass, exposing his massive erection. John was in his 60's, yet was quite tall and muscular. His cock fit his body perfectly. He now simply wanted to be serviced.

I looked up into his blue eyes, which I had previously only seen looking back at me with kind love. Now, they were predatory. They were the eyes of a man willing to cheat on his wife with who he assumed was just an anonymous slut. If my husband was at all kind and considerate in bed, and he very much was, his father was the opposite.

I suppose I was hesitating too long, really letting the reality of the situation fill me. I was becoming increasingly aroused thinking of all the times Eric, John and I had been together in the past year. I allowed my eyes to go soft. I wanted to be the innocent girl, giving herself up. I looked at his rod just a few inches away from my mouth. I touched him. He was hot, and the skin over his cock had a velvet feel to it. I stroked him as I looked up. I allowed my lips to part. Looking into his eyes, I lightly ran my hand up and down his shaft, enjoying that he had no idea he was about to fuck his daughter-in-law.

He was out of patience and roughly grabbed me by the back of the head and lightly pushed me down on him, my mouth tasting a fraction of his hot, thick cock. He was smooth and salty. For what perhaps a full thirty seconds or so, John simply stood over me, looking down at me with his dick in my mouth.

After a few seconds he started pulling my hair back and pushing me back down on him. He guided me as I sucked his cock. But this was just a tease. Simply and appetizer, showing me who was in charge and what our relationship was. I was here to service him, and, as he plainly stared down at me, nude, my own cum in a little pool on the concrete floor beneath my swollen cunt, clearly I was submissive to him.

John pulled himself out of my mouth and instructed me to get on all fours in the middle of the room. I didn't answer for fear he'd recognize my voice. I'd always had a great respect for my own parents, and John, being 25 years my senior, as well being so forceful in this moment, certainly felt like an authority figure to me. It was natural I suppose that I fell into the role of "doting daughter". I did as I was told and got on my hands and knees.

John once again walked to me, his throbbing, hungry cock again lined up with my face. He again took me by the back of my head and pushed me down on his cock, roughly this time. I was surprised.

"Suck it, little girl.You're a little slut, aren't you?"

I desperately wanted to answer him, but I couldn't. I had to allow my obedience to speak for me. I took him down deeper, coating his cock with my dripping saliva. The slurping sounds made by my servicing him made me so very horny. I felt like a trashy whore. John noticed.

"Ahhh, Good Girl. That's right, little girl. Suck me, make me cum."

I gulped him as best I could.

As I was doing so, I felt Eric's hand between my ass cheeks behind me. He had put an ample amount of cool lube on his fingers. He deftly drove what felt like his middle finger slowly up my ass.

My eyes and mouth both shot open. At this moment, either intentionally or by coincidence, John pushed his cock against the back of my throat. I gagged. John held me on him.

The shock and dull ache of Eric's finger invading me from behind made me take attention away from John. With his thick johnson in my mouth I looked up to him for comfort, although my mind was completely wrapped up in the sensation of what was going on in my ass behind me. I looked into John's eyes, pleading with him to help me. Although, of course, that look was all an act. I wanted nothing more than to be used and discarded by my father and brother-in-law.

As Eric slowly fucked my ass with his lubed up, long, thin middle finger, I saw John smiling down at me. Then, without a word, he pushed me down on his cock again. Then yanked me off of him, then down again. Roughly, he fucked me that way.

He must have enjoyed seeing me that way, because he picked up his velocity, fucking my face with his cock as if it were my pussy. It was only a few seconds before he began grunting as he froze, his hands firmly pressed against the back of my head, his erection pulsating in mouth, pumping shots of cum into my mouth.

He pulled out of me and squeezed my cheeks as he looked down at me, into my eyes.

"Swallow."

I'd never swallowed cum before. I hated it the taste of it

Again, he repeated, "Swallow, little girl. Swallow my cum into your belly."

Eric, for the first time, pulled his finger out of my ass, dripped lube down my ass crack, between my cheeks, and began fucking me from behind now with two fingers.

With my father-in-law's cum in my mouth, I moaned with both the pleasure and pain of having my backside delicately stretched.

I could've spit his cum out onto the floor. But I didn't. Looking into his eyes, my face in his hand, I gulped his seed down.

Victorious, he smiled down at me. "Good girl."

He left me, just as Eric put a toy up my ass. I shrieked. My body seized up in a defensive posture, as my ass instinctively squeezed down on the toy. Both John and Eric laughed.

Out of the corner of my eye, still down on my hands and knees, I saw John putting a condom on his spent yet rock-hard cock. Eric sat in a chair in the corner of room and watched as John fucked me from behind, the toy remaining fixed inside of me, buried deeply between my round butt cheeks.

Having already came in mouth, John was less sensitive and really fucked my pussy hard. He held me by the little bit of love handles around my sides as he pleasured me. He fucked me with complete disregard for my comfort level. He didn't care if I had an orgasm, or about my feelings in general. I felt like a prop, used for his enjoyment, which allowed me to lose all self-consciousness. I had never felt this way before. I loved being used this way.

Eric watched. He didn't watch his father's cock impaling me. He didn't look at my ass. He looked in my eyes, wanting to see what I was feeling. He liked watching me in battle. He liked seeing me struggle with the cock ramming me, it's girth stretching me, and the toy lodged up my backside. Feeling his eyes watching me during this debasement and humiliation turned me on. I had secretly fantasized about this sort of thing for years.

I arched my back as much as possible and spread my thighs wider. I wanted to become as submissive as I could, giving myself over to these men. I locked eyes with Eric as his father fucked me harder, pounding his hips against my ass, driving his tool in and out of my raw cunt.

"You're so sexy, baby," John said. "You've got such a tight little cunt. Such a hot ass."

As if to humiliate me further, Eric stood and removed his iPhone from his pocket. He began to slowly circle me, taking photos. I let my head fall down toward the floor, hiding my face. Eric walked around the space a few times, taking shots from various angles.

Eric grabbed the black wig, tightly fixed to my own hair, and pulled my head back to face him. I felt the wig loosen. He took a close up photo of my face while I was being fucked.

He continued taking the pictures of my face as his father continued to fuck me from behind. Eric unbuttoned his jeans in front of me. Still with his phone in his hand, the camera lens pointed at my face, he slid his dick into my open, waiting mouth. Still looking into his eyes, I didn't even see his manhood, yet it felt bigger than his father's. Certainly longer. Again, Eric enjoyed just resting his cock in my mouth, looking down at me accepting his penis, tasting him. After a minute, he began sliding in and out.

Both men were double teaming me now. This had never happened to me before. I'd only looked at photos of this sort of thing on the internet. Now, I'd no longer have to be jealous when I did so. I'd never experienced the sensation of one cock invading me from behind, and another in my mouth. It was overwhelming.

Eric continued to take photos. Soon enough, I felt and heard John have his second mini orgasm in back of me. This one was shorter, and he quickly pulled out, ripped the condom from his cock and discarded it on my back.

"Have fun with her. I'm going to get a drink and watch," John said as he left. Eric and I were alone.

"Do you like this? Are you OK?" Eric asked with his tool still in my mouth. It seems he, like my husband, was a more considerate lover than their father. I was a little let down. To be honest, I'd always had a little crush on Eric. He was more attractive than my own husband. Part of me will always wonder what would've happened if I would've met him before I met his brother

I nodded yes as I continued to suck Eric's cock. He withdrew from my mouth, not wanting to cum yet. He kissed me.

"Will you get on your back?" He asked.

"Will you push me on my back?" I asked him. I felt safe with Eric , and I wanted to see how far he'd go. Also, I wanted to speak to him to see if he was so aroused that he would pretend not to recognize my voice. There was a moment when I wasn't sure if by speaking I'd blown my cover. Eric looked at me.

He grabbed me around my tummy and flipped my sharply on my back, pulled his pants down around his ankles and pinned me on the ground like a wrestler. I struggled, just for the fun of it, and he held me down with his hands. There was no way I could escape, even if I wanted to. Fortunately, there was nowhere else I'd wanted to be.

He removed his shirt, exposing his magnificent chest and stomach. He was gorgeous. As he was putting his condom on, I took it away from him.

"Don't..." I said.

Eric was confused. He didn't want to fuck some random slut, bareback. I put him at ease.

"After all, we're family."

I saw his eyes shift as he finally recognized me. There was a moment when I was afraid that I had ruined it. Was he angry that I deceived him? And his father? After all, I was cheating on his own brother with him. It was just now occurring to me how sick this was. Fortunately, Eric is as sick as I am.

Eric tossed the condom aside, and moved down my body, to my cunt. I felt his hands on my thick thighs as he parted them into position. He began to finger me as he licked the outside of my pussy. The freedom to finally speak was exhilarating.

"OH God, yes, Eric. Yes, yes..."

He withdrew his fingers and began to slowly push his tongue inside me. I had been a little raw down there, and this was just what I needed. Eric knew not to be too eager, or come on too strong. He was kind and sensitive, yet performed on me with expert confidence. I felt warm pangs of lust electrify the deep space inside of me. He again began to finger me, up to his knuckles. He rocked me harder and harder with his expertly curved, stiff fingers. I'm sure from the outside it looked aggressive, but I loved it. He knew exactly where to hit inside of me, and when to push it.

Just as I was about to cum, with his free hand, he yanked the anal toy from my ass. The dynamic, quick release of the toy from my butt gave me such relief that my orgasm came on strong and wet.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I cried.

My juices exploded from my body, and shot over his hands violently fucking my cunt.

Before I knew it, Eric was lying on top of me, his pants around his knees, his long, thick cock driving into my pulsating cunt. He wore no condom.

My heavy thighs twitched as they lay splayed out on the floor, open to him. He drove into me, testing the resiliency of by body. His drives into me were powerful. As he fucked, we moved up along the floor from the force of him. His animal side had taken over.

"I've wanted to fuck you since we met."

"OH God.."

"I think about you when I'm with Julia"

Julia, his girlfriend, was 22 years old. The fact that he fantasized about me when he was with her....

"OH GOD.. fuck me. Fuck me..."

It was as if he was holding on to me for dear life. He squeezed me, and pulled both the wig and mask off my head. He kissed me.

He pounded my defenseless pussy. He owned me.

When he came in me, he continued to thrust, pumping his cum into my bare pussy.

Eric looked into my eyes as the last drop filled me.

Both of us looked to the audience as Eric's orgasm subsided and he collapsed onto my body. His father, bourbon in hand, appeared stunned.

12