Lily

Story Info
Long day prompts good sleep; what awakens him?
2.5k words
4.4
217.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a true story, it is a work of fiction, a fantasy, fantasies, should remain fantasies but if you do not enjoy incestuous fantasies don't read my story. The rest of you please enjoy my very first work.

*

After a long, hard day, of my professor's riding me at the university. I was bushed. I was looking forward to a good nights sleep. After a few hours of videogames and a delicious dinner, I collapsed on my bed. Slumber cushioned my fall.

I awoke several hours later with a slight feeling of disorientation. Groggy, I wondered what caused me to awaken. I found the answer, the throbbing erection pulling my heartbeat to my crotch. So, since it wasn't going to let me sleep, I might as well put it to sleep first.

I began stroking myself slowly, gently, squeezing my shaft and head. I then began to put my hips into it, and thrust as I quickened my strokes. I began to slow as I felt my oncoming orgasm. And as quickly as I slowed down, I sped up again.

As I was getting closer, and closer to popping one off, there was a creak in the hall. I, of course, froze, expecting a parent to check in on me, like they do. I shut my eyes slightly as the knob turned, and the door slowly opened. Pretending to be asleep I was looking for my mother, but to my lack of surprise it was my younger sister, Lily.

A few years ago, when we were still in high school, we lived in a smaller house. Lily and I shared a room. We have been extremely close since we were small, even though we are both in college now, we still have a great relationship. And, since we moved here, she has often snuck into bed with me when she feels lonely, or can't sleep. I don't mind, I love my sister, plus its freezing, and the extra body heat helps.

But here I lay with my dick rock hard, and my little sister about to climb into bed with me. She crept towards my bed. I pretended to be asleep the best I could, and groaned, as I rolled over instinctively on my left side. My dick was still totally erect. And my idiot ass rolled towards the side she sleeps on.

I held my breath as she scooted the covers back and turned to back into bed. I opened one eye to see while she turned. She was wearing a slim pair of pink cotton panties and a sports bra. Kind of skimpy for such a cold night. I shut my eyes again. She got completely under the covers and began scooting backwards towards me. She apparently wanted me to spoon her, we slept like that all the time, either I to her, or her to me. But, I lay statue still, nervous my poor baby sister was going to feel my cock and freak out. I'd die of embarrassment!

Seconds felt like hours as she scootched closer. Then, it happened. She backed up into my prick ass first. She gasped. turned slightly, and patted around under the covers, maybe she thought it was the remote. I held back a cringe whenwhen her hand landed on my dick. But she didn't freak out. Matter of fact, she let her hand linger there for a few moments. Lily reluctantly pulled back, rolled over, and brushed her ass against it, softly, as if trying not to wake me. What was my sister thinking?!

I began thinking that was all, and started concentrating on getting rid of my problem. My mind was racing through things to make my swollen rod deflate.

I almost jumped when Lily reached her right hand behind her, and grasped my erection. My young sister began to pant, and moan slightly as she started to stroke me, tentatively, as not to wake me.

My mind was chaotic, what was I to do? If I stop her, she might be so embarrassed she won't talk to me about what she's thinking. And if I pretend to wake up...she might stop...it feels good.

She continued to pull my prick against her firm taut ass. I was trying my hardest not to bust a nut. Suddenly, she stopped tugging me and began moving around a bit under the covers. She then lifted her leg a bit, and returned to tugging me against her rear.

My sister pulled me softly towards her, and backed herself against me. I felt wetness. She had taken off her panties!! She was jerking me off towards her (to my knowledge) virgin pussy!

Slightly rubbing my cockhead against the opening of her twat. Her wetness had coated the head of my dick, it throbbed so hard it hurt. She was panting louder now, trembling a bit. I felt myself begging for her to continue....

I couldn't believe this was happening. I shouldn't let this happen! I love my sister. I shouldn't "love" my sister.

Her moaning rose an octave, though she still took care to let me sleep. She jerked me off a bit harder, faster, and pushed a bit mroe back against me. She stopped abruptly and gently, yet firmly pushed my dickhead against the opening of her cunt.

My God! She's putting me inside her! A shudder of ecstatic breath whooshed out of her, and I was inside her. I couldn't make a sound, though I wanted to grab her hips and push the rest of the way in, but I was "asleep." My younger sister on the other hand was making some delicious sounds. Her body began to shake minutely. As if she was cumming without much penetration.

Her pussy was fluttering in constant spasms around my head. I was biting my lip, using the pain to prevent myself from cumming inside my little sister. Lily was panting, from excitement, pain, or just plain lust. I was about to jump out of my skin! Just as that thought made its way in my mind, she pushed more of my dick inside of her.

My sister removed her hand from me, and wiggled her ass. She moaned as she placed her hands on her small tits. Rubbing and pinching her nipples through the sports bra. I felt her cherry prevent me from going deeper, but the feeling of being inside her, so warm, so tight, so wet...

She stopped there, as if working up the guts to finish the job. I didn't know how long I could hold on. Lily took a deep breath and shoved me in as she pushed back. My cock ripped through her hymen. She let out a small yipe, shoved her hand in her mouth, and bit down. I couldn't take any more, I came, I came hard. Jet after jet of cum flew out of me into my little sisters tight pussy. I stifled a moan, and made sleepy movements, as if I had a wet dream.

Lily held still, I could feel her silky pussy walls rippling over my now softening prick. Our mingled secretions sloshed around inside Lily's cunt, coating me. She eased forward, letting me pop out with a groan. I could feel the liquid mixture drip on to the bed from her young pussy, as she crawled under the covers. I opened my eyes and tried to see what she was up to. She positioned herself down at my crotch and took my cock in her mouth, and cleaned it. Slurping, and gulping, moaning like some cheap whore. It took all my will not to get hard again.

After Lily licked my prick clean and dry, she climbed back up. She settled in, and went to sleep, as if she hadn't done anything peculiar. I drifted off several minutes later, astonished at the late night events. I was completely unable to wrap my head around what just happened.

During a disturbing night's sleep, I dreamt of all that happened. Slowly I awakened, my thoughts screaming about the previous night. I didn't remember if it was real or a dream. I was beginning to believe dream, til i opened my eyes.

I found myself staring face to face with Lily. She was wide awake staring into my eyes, with a smug look on her face. Her smile widened into a grin. She then gave me a closed mouth smile, and licked her lips.

"Good morning, Allen. You sleep ok?" She giggled.

"Uhm...yeah? I think so.." I stammered, still unsure of what was happening. "Why? What's up?"

"Oh, I think you know..." She grinned.

She emphasized the word know by squeezing her thighs together. I groaned, and glanced down, she had my morning wood pinned between her legs. I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from her twat.

"I knew you were awake last night. I was watching you jerk off. I was getting myself off to you, and I stumbled, closing the door." She purred, squeezing her thighs together on every other word.

"I can't believe you stayed so still through all that. I was about to go insane." She stated as she bit her lip, staring into my eyes.

"Lily, we can't do this, it's not right!" I stammered, not knowing if i felt that way or not.

"Aaw come on Allen, I've been wanting you to take my virginity for a while now. I had to feel your big dick inside me. We love each other, how can it be wrong?" She threw in a pout at the end, I was being seduced

"Lil, we can't, end of story, last night was so wrong. You took advantage of me. I will not be a part of this." I said as I began to pull away.

"Oh Allen, you fight so tough, yet..." She didn't even finish the statement. She grabbed my head and forced a kiss. Plying my lips apart, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I tried to pull away again and she gripped my cock with her thighs, putting her left leg over my lower half, Lily turned my body, mounting me and pinned my dick down under her ass, all the while continuing to kiss me passionately. Finally, I pulled ehr face away from mine.

"Lily! What the fuck!" I exclaimed.

"What the fuck you say?" She smirked with the most lustful look in her eyes.

The exact moment that was said, she lifted her ass and my stone solid cock flipped up. My baby sister deftly caught it with her crotch, and thrust down hard. Her tight wet little pussy lips swallowed my cock whole. I moaned, loudly, it was almost a scream. Her pussy was so hot, tight, I felt like it was going to pinch my dick off. She let out a slow lingering sigh, and ground ehr hips into me.

"Oh God Allen, it feels sooo good, how can it be wrong?"

I couldn't reply, my tongue was stuck. She just grinned at me, leaned over, and began to kiss my neck. Moaning like a harlot, licking me, sucking me, biting me. She began to ride me slowly, pushing down, grinding, then pulling up, squeezing her pussy muscles tight. My dick never felt harder.

I gave up. I gave up fighting her. It does feel good. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her waist. Let them slide down her form. Then took her hips in my hands, lifting my ass up, and thrust into her.

"God Allen!! YES! I love you!" She screamed, pressing her face into my neck.

"Uhn...Lily...last night....was....fantastic...I wanted...to fuck you...back..but I was afraid..." I grunted between thrusts.

"It's ok Allen." She moaned as she fucked me faster. "We belong together, can't you feel it?"

Problem was..I could. My whole body was tingling. I felt as if all the blood in my body was travelling to my dick. Her pussy was wringing me dry. My hands burned like fire on her body. Lily's tongue in my mouth tasted sweeter than honey.

"Mmmm Allen, we must do this more often." She said as she licked my lips.

"I believe we should." I grunted as we kissed.

She moaned loudly, and bit into my lips, as she ground her pelvis into my crotch as hard as ever. I felt her pussy tighten (as if it could get tighter.) I knew she was cumming, I could feel her orgasm building. If she was going to cum, I wanted to cum with her.

"You going to cum Lily?" I remarked knowing full well she was.

"Oh Allen, yes! Yes! Yes! God! Oh God! Allen!! Uhn...mmm..pleas come with me! I need to feel your cum inside me! Just like last night. So hot, so wet, fill my pussy with your cum Allen!!"

That did it. If at all possible I came harder than the night before. She screamed, and fucked me harder, faster, as I came inside of her. My cum shot out of me with such pressure, I swear she could feel each individual shot. Like being shot in the cunny by a BB gun. She mewled, moaned, and flopped onto my chest as her orgasm subsided.

"Allen, your cum is so warm...I'm so full. I love you so much." She kissed me on the cheek. "We need to do more things like this."

I looked into my beautiful sister's eyes, kissed her hard on the mouth, slipped my tongue between her lips, withdrew, and said: "Most definately."

She slowly pulled her sloppy, wet, cum-filled cunt off my softening (now hardening) prick. She squoze her thighs together, she didn't want any of our juices to escape her.

For some reason that turned me on more. My erection returned fully. I lunged up at her, grabbed Lily by the shoulders. Flipped my little sister around and pushed her onto her back. She grinned at me, lifted her bra above her tits, her nipples were twin diamonds. She pulled my head down, and I suckled one into my mouth. I gently bit her little buds. Lily moaned once again.

"I believe I've created a monster." She laughed.

This time I grinned at her. I bit a little harder on her nipple. She groaned like a slut. I licked, and slobbered my way down to her crotch.

She still had her thighs tightly closed. I slid two of my fingers on my left hand down to my little sister's pussy. I put one finger on each side, pinning her lips closed. I then opened her legs. Staring directly at such a lovely vision of womanhood. Her clit was hard and slightly protruding, I licked at it, and suck it.

She was moaning, panting, sighing that it felt good. I pushed my face into her mound, and let go of her lips. I stuck my tongue between her pussy lips, and sucked all that was in there into my mouth. Her cum, my cum, all of it an erotic elixir, and I swallowed it all. She gasped loudly, grabbing a handful of my hair, grinding her pussy into my mouth. I pulled back, sat up, staring into her eyes, engulfing my view with the entire sight. I grin as my cock is once again alive and full of need.

She said she thinks she created a monster....

I know she has...