Lily

Story Info
A vampire with a taste for flowers.
1.1k words
4
13.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those picture perfect nights. I cannot say that I've seen one this crisp and clear in a very long time. I have seen many nights. It has been a very, very long time since the sun has warmed my face. It isn't that I have no love for the sunlight, but that choice has regrettably been taken away from me. So I must be satisfied looking at his reflection through his sister, my life long companion the moon. You see I am not your average man strolling down a moon lit street. I am, as you have doubtlessly already guessed, a vampire.... Oh, I do apologize. It seems that I have gotten off track.

As I have said...it was a perfect night. Not a single cloud to mar the beauty of the moon's brilliant face. I could see her so clearly. Not that I'd have had any trouble. Not even on a deep dark night. I would have seen the warmth of her life's blood. It would have been as a beacon to me. Yet, I was very thankful for the light. With out it, I would have missed her porcelain beauty. She had the fragile beauty of a helpless flower. Her flawless skin was as pale as the moon itself. The whiteness of her flesh gave her an almost translucent quality. She reminded me of, Oh what kind of flower does she remind me of? Ah yes! She reminded me of a lily.

I watched Lily from the shadows of some trees as she brusquely made her way down the street. I could smell the fear emanating from her. What a pity she has no love for the night." What is she thinking"? I wandered as she passed me by. I quietly began to follow her. I concentrated on her thoughts until they slowly began to show them selves. She was running very late. A lovely ripe young woman of a mere 23 years of age, she still felt very accountable to her parents, with whom she was living with. To see into another's thoughts is a talent of mine. Some one was going to miss her. Quietly, and so very slowly, I allowed myself to catch up to her. I do so love the hunt! Then without any warning, she spun around and faced me.

"What are you following me for?" she all but yelled, right in my face! Well obviously I was taken aback. How dare she- a mere mortal wisp of a girl- confront me! Oh and by the way, how did she even know I was there? I cast no shadow, and my steps are lighter than a fallen leaf. I greatly needed to regain control of this situation. I could still smell her fear. What could I do or say to use that fear? Almost whispering I simply uttered my name for her.

"Lily." This seemed to do nicely. Quite by coincidence I had named her very much like her true name, Lillian. Oh I do so love irony! Lily's fear doubled to near panic as I took her by the arm. With Lily in tow, I quickly made my way to the thicket near by. Fear kept her mute. She could not utter even a whimper. She would never be able to scream! I grabbed her, and faced her towards me.

"Lily." I said. "Why are you so afraid? I do not wish you any pain. I merely want to enjoy you, for a little while." At these words she nearly swooned. I really shouldn't play with my food, but some times I just can't help it. I pulled her close to me. She of course resisted, but really, what else could she do? Hopelessly she began to submit. I never like to struggle, so I just take my time. They can only fight for so long before they begin to despair. I lowered my lips to hers. I enfolded her into my arms, and kissed her. My tongue pushed passed her lips. Gradually, so very gradually she abandoned her own will. She even pushed closer to me. Her tongue entered my mouth deep, warm, and passionate. I could feel her body crushing herself to me. Her heat began to heat me with warmth I've not felt in decades. I reached for her. I unbuttoned her blouse. I ran my hand up her silky stomach and caressed the underside of her left breast. Lily's right hand slid from my shoulders and down the front of my pants. Her delicate fingers boldly encircled my erection. I moaned. Long has it been since I have been so excited! I felt her left leg wrap around mine, as she began to grind her pelvic into me.

I lowered my hand from her breast to her skirt. Reaching underneath until I could slide my hand into the front of her panties. She was already very moist from the excitement of it all! I inserted a finger into her and began to work it back and forth. My other arm I kept firmly around her waist, lest she should try and run. I could no longer smell fear from her, only a heady smell of adrenaline and the musk of her body. She used her free hand to pull her panties to the side, while pulling me to her by my exquisitely aching erection. I abandoned the game I was playing and gave in to the passion of the moment. Lily undid my belt, and I let my pants fall. I then picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me, and using the hand she was still holding me with, she inserted me into her. A collective moan escaped our lips as we began to writhe together. I could barely think. I could barely stand. She gave herself completely to me! So clearly I could see the throb of her pulse in her jugular vein. I could all but taste the salty sweetness of her life's blood. Her breath began to come in gasps.

She veritably growled an animalistic "I'm going to cum!" in my ear. I could stand it no longer. I could feel my orgasm begin to shake to the core of my very being. I lowered my hungry mouth to her precious throat. Oh I was very wrong before. She would be able to scream.

Now do not worry! She will not be joining me on my nightly hunts. Though I did taste her flesh, I drank not a drop of her blood. Lily would awaken the next morning without even a hint of a memory of me. Her only clue that any thing was amiss will be an inexplicable, yet completely harmless lover's mark upon her fair neck. However, I shall never forget my sweet Lily. Now I must go. You see I still haven't fed. The hunt must go on.