Lily

Story Info
Two best friends find what they've been missing.
1.7k words
16.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had always been really good friends, but for the past couple years, we have pretty much been best friends. We had seen each other through highs and lows and through a few bad relationships and break ups. As far as I knew though, she had no idea how I truly felt about it. I was nothing shy of being in love with her. The was she could always cheer me up. The way she was always the first one on the frontlines when I needed anything. The way I had been able to talk to her all day, almost every day for years, whether in person, texting, instant messaging, etc. and the way that no matter what was going on in her life, she would always make time to talk to talk to me. As I would her.

When we used to go on walks together, whether we were going to feed the ducks or just walking around downtown, all I ever wanted to do was hold her hand. To hold her. To hold her close and never have to let go. I never acted on my feelings, though. Fearing the fact that I couldn't bare to lose her as a friend.

That was all about to change, however.

She had been enrolled in college a few hours away for the past couple years now, so I rarely got to see her. When we did see each other, we were inseparable.

The summer before her Junior year started out rough for her. She had just been broken up with by her latest boyfriend shortly after their one year anniversary. She was supposed to be stuck in school all summer taking extra classes and working to save up money so she could finally move out of the dorms. As soon as her last day of Sophomore year was done though, she decided to come home for the summer. She didn't tell me. Instead, the next afternoon, she showed up at my work as I was getting off and asked if we could go to our spot at the lake. Of course I agreed.

We talked the entire way there, and she mostly talked about Alex and how much of an asshole he was. How he wouldn't stop talking to her after he dumped her and how he kept trying to get her to hangout with him, even though they were done. Ever since I've started having feelings for her I've said something along the lines of "maybe the guy who's right for you is right under your nose."

By the time we arrived at our spot, the sun was setting. It wasn't getting cold though, as it was the middle of June.

"You know, maybe I should have listened to you. Maybe the only person who will treat me right IS right under my nose" she said.

I was frozen. I didn't know if she was talking about me or not. I couldn't think who else she would have been talking about, though, seeing as how I'm one of her few male friends and her only real close one.

"Yeah?" I replied. I had no idea what to say.

"Yeah. I mean, I did come home for a reason"

My heart was racing. Did I finally have what I've wanted for years? The only girl I could trust to be there for me? To make me happy?

I turned and looked her in the eyes. Before I could even say anything, she spoke.

"I know. Don't worry."

She leaned in. I met her halfway, and for the first time ever, our lips locked. Our tongues met. Time stopped. When we finally broke the kiss and time picked up again, it was cold. How long had that kiss lasted? Neither of us had sweatshirts, so we decided we should take off. We walked slowly back to the car, holding hands the whole way, and barely spoke a word. Our actions were plenty loud enough to speak for us. We drove back to her parents house. Her room was a separate unit off of the main house, so we wouldn't wake anybody up. Her parents have joked for years about us ending up together though.

As soon as we pulled up to the house something took over. We were kissing again before we even made it out of the car. We kept kissing until we got to her room. As soon as we got in we forced our way to the couch. She started taking off my shirt, so I pulled hers off. I started massaging her breasts through her bra and she was rubbing my chest up and down. She started moving her hand lower and lower until it was resting outside my pants, firmly on my now hard cock. I reached around and unclasped her bra.

I started kissing her neck which got her moaning. As I was working my way down her neck toward her chest, she had already gotten my pants unbuttoned and had my cock sticking out of my boxers. I worked down to her right nipple, gently sucking on it while massaging the left one.

While she was moaning, I unbuttoned her pants and slid them down to her knees. I moved back up and started kissing her again, deeply. She found my cock but I took her hand off. I used one hand to hold both of hers above her head while my other hand worked its way down. I was rubbing the inside of her thigh then worked my way up. I was soon rubbing her pussy through her booty shorts, which got her really moaning. Her hands broke free so I though she was gonna push me away but she used them to pull off her underwear.

While still kissing her, I started rubbing from her slit to her clit, and finally stuck one finger, then two inside of her. I kept switching between fingering her and rubbing circles on her clit and it was driving her crazy. She started shaking and I knew she was gonna cum.

She soon pushed me away and rolled me over onto my back. She started kissing my neck, then my chest, then went lower and lower until my dick was right in front of her face. She didn't even grab it. She just licked it from the bottom to the tip then took it in her mouth. She started out only taking the tip and making circles on it with her tongue. It felt amazing. As soon as I was getting used to it though, she threw a curve and took the whole thing. I was surprised.

I've been out of my game for a while, so I knew I wasn't going to last too much longer.

"I'm gonna cum." I blurted out.

"Mmmmm. Good!" She said, still with my dick in her mouth.

With that, I shot my load. I can't think of any orgasm I've had that was as powerful as this one. She took it all though, and kept sucking me until it was all out. I thought I was going to black out.

When my heart finally stopped racing, I rolled her back over onto her back and started kissing down her body. I decided to tease her, so I started kissing her inner thighs, getting close to her on both sides, but not quite getting there. This was driving her insane. When I finally had her begging me to stop teasing her, I gave in. I started licking her from the length of her slit up to her clit, giving it little flicks here and there. She tasted amazing. She was super wet by now and was only getting wetter with each lick. I started focusing just on her clit. I'd use the tip of my tongue to lick small circles around it, then make a couple quick flicks, which was driving her mad. Of course I was hard again by this point.

"Fuck me. I want you to." She moaned.

"Not yet." I relplied as I kept eating her out. She was really shaking now and was at the point where even if I stopped, she'd be able to climax. I stopped licking her clit, which made her immediately beg me to keep going. Instead I got up and with one thrust, buried my cock in her as deep as it would go. This sent her over the edge. I just held it there for a second while she came. I could feel her walls contracting around it.

As her O was subsiding, I started fucking her. Slowly. I'd pull out until just the tip was inside of her, then slowly thrust all the way back in. I kept like that for a couple minutes until she was ready then I started picking up the pace. I got tired pretty quick so I pulled out and she stood up. I laid down and she climbed on top of me.

The tables had turned because now she took my cock and just rubbed the tip at her entrance, teasing me. I tried to thrust up into her but she moved away. She finally lowered herself onto me and started fucking me. Up and down. It was the single hottest thing I have ever experienced (not that I didn't experience it plenty more times after). Her perfect body. Her perfect breasts. Her gorgeous face. All right in front of me. All mine.

I was rubbing her clit while she was fucking me and I could tell that both of our orgasms were approaching fast so I tried to time them to hit simultaneously. I could feel her start to tighten up and start squeezing. That sent me overboard and caused me to shoot everything I had left into her amazing body.

She fell forward on to me and just laid there. We briefly fell asleep.

I guess she wasn't done though. I woke up to her licking both of our juices off of my cock.

"You can't go to bed dirty" She laughed.

With that she got up, brushed her teeth, pulled me to her bed, I held her, and we went to sleep.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Right Under His Nose Elliot is on a quest to find his perfect woman - will he?in Romance
Best Summer of Our Lives She taught him to lust and he taught her to love.in Romance
Never Have I Ever Cass finds the stud in her buddy Andrew.in First Time
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories