Lily and The Cave of Tentacles

Story Info
After leaving her village, Lily finds a mysterious cave.
4.4k words
4.22
50k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Nothing much happened in the village by the river where Lily lived. The community was happy, but very isolated - in her lifetime, there hadn't been a single visitor from outside. The only movement would happen once a year, when a girl was selected to venture out into the world beyond the village. Finally, after 20 long and boring years, Lily was selected as this year's Departed. Whether it was fate, or because she relentlessly begged the council to choose her, Lily didn't care. All that mattered was that she was given the blessing to escape, as she had always wished to be an adventurer.

The outside world must be so exciting; none of the girls chosen in years past had ever returned to this tiny little village, with its population of less than 50. Yes, of course she'd miss her parents and her little sister, but those feelings were overshadowed by her imagination, which raced with images of distant shores, mountains and valleys, and all manner of creatures and people she would get to meet in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead.

Lily's mother packed her satchel with a handful of supplies and some food while she sparred with her father, the blacksmith. Not that she really needed the training; Lily was the best sword-wielder the village had ever known, and she knew it. Her whole life, she'd been training for this day - the day of her Departure.

Dressed in her leather armour over her cotton top and skirt, she said her cheerful goodbyes to her tearful family. "I love you all; I'll never forget you! Maybe I'll be back one day, when I'm old and bored of the outside world," she joked, then left, never to be seen again.

The path leading out of town was more of a suggestion than a proper road. Lily followed the path roughly east, away from the river, in the same direction she'd seen the other girls head on their Departure days. She kept to the biggest gaps between the trees, and began wondering how far she'd have to go before she met anyone else, or before she found a real path. No matter; her years of studying survival training in the tattered old book her neighbour owned had taught her well. She'd be able to live for a week or more if she rationed her supplies sensibly.

Barely half an hour on her journey, she heard a strange noise, almost like a woman's tortured moans, echoing through the forest. Lily unsheathed her sword and let her ears guide her to the source of the potential trouble. "Looks like the journey's getting interesting already," she thought as she imagined herself rescuing a poor woman from the clutches of some wild creature...or man.

Shortly, she came to a cave, its dark, gaping maw jutting ominously from the densely forested ground. Everything about it looked unnatural - a cave like this shouldn't have existed in the unremarkable, flat surroundings of the village. But it was here, and more importantly, the woman's moans were definitely emanating from inside.

"Hello? Is everything okay? Do you need help?" Lily called into the cave's mouth.

No answer, just the same rhythmic, tortured moans from within.

"Okay, I'm coming in." Lily gripped her sword tighter and slowly inched into the cave, beginning her descent into the moist darkness. She slipped on some rocks as she delved into the cave, but she kept her balance. Waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, she again called out "Is everything okay?" and again, she only heard moans in reply.

It was only now that she realised it wasn't just one woman. Countless moans bounced off the cave walls, surrounding her in the black. Still waiting for her eyes to focus on something - anything - she cursed herself for not making a torch before she entered. "You stupid idiot, Lily!" she thought. She took a step backward, planning to come back once she was actually prepared to explore a cave wherein no natural light had ever shone. Then something grabbed her.

Something whipped around Lily's right arm, coiling tight around her vambrace and long cotton sleeves. Before she could retrieve her

sword with her left hand, it too was grabbed by the same thing. The thing strengthened its grip, making sure Lily couldn't move a muscle. She couldn't see a thing in the dark. All she knew was that she needed to run. She kicked her legs and tried to pull her arms free, but the restraints kept her locked firmly in place. Panic quickly seeped into her mind. Lily started thrashing and hyperventilating as her mind raced with images of being devoured; unknowable creatures ripping her flesh apart while she screamed helplessly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she whispered into the cave. Her panicked profanity was quickly drowned out by the endless, countless moans of the cave. She knew it would be pointless, but yet she tried screaming for help.

The scream echoed within the cave and into the forest outside, but was heard by nobody. The rhythmic moaning continued unabated. Lily drew in another deep breath in preparation for another scream, and opened her mouth. Her second scream was silenced before it even began. Her mouth was instantly violated by something cold, slimy, bitter, and thick. It filled her mouth and probed deeper, inching down into Lily's throat.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as the thing crept past her gag reflex. She tried to fight it, pulling her head away from the tentacle, but it easily followed her. She tried biting it, but her teeth couldn't make a dent in the spongy, rubbery appendage. As it slid into her throat, Lily thought she'd suffocate. She only just managed to keep breathing through her nose. Seconds later, the thing in her throat swelled up and the tip of the tentacle began pumping a thick liquid substance into her esophagus. The hot substance made her stomach tingle as it filled her up. She felt her stomach bloating with the tentacle juice, like she'd drunk too much water way too quickly.

Though her stomach was full, the tentacle kept pumping. The liquid travelled back up her throat and spilled out of her mouth and shot out of her nose. It dribbled down her chin and splattered to the already-moist cave floor. Curiously, the liquid didn't taste bad.

"It's almost sweet, like warm honey," Lily thought between violent struggles to free herself from the clutches of whatever had captured her. In all her years of study, she'd never read of a creature with such a fierce grip and tentacles that secrete honey-sweet nectar. While she endured the violation and disgusting-yet-tasty force feeding, Lily found herself thinking of her brief fling with Adler, the stonesmith's son.

They weren't suited for marriage, but their physical chemistry had been incredible. Oh, how she missed the feeling of his bare body beneath hers, and especially the feeling of his hardness inside her. The way he made her tingle below, how she had taught him to bring her to orgasm by stimulating that special spot. The feeling of his seed erupting into her womanhood, filling her with his warmth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Lily?" she scolded herself out of her daydream. "This is no time to be reminiscing about sex, you fucking idiot!" But the feeling was so powerful, so overwhelming. Between her legs, her womanhood tingled with desire. She could feel her underclothes moistening as each second passed. "No, not now! Fight, Lily," her mind screamed at her irrational body.

She snapped her eyes open, searching for something - anything - in the dark. As she finally found shapes in the darkness, she wished for blindness again. Along the cave walls, as far as she could see, Lily at last beheld the source of the woman's moans. Countless women were bound and nude. A mosslike substance covered their arms, legs, and the top of their heads, covering their eyes, and adhering them to the walls of the cave. Every orifice was raped by a tangled network of monstrous tentacles originating from deep within the cave. The women's bodies writhed in pleasure, gargling loudly around the thick purple tentacles thrusting in and out of their mouths, pussies and assholes. Their undulating bodies were misshapen, deformed by the tentacles. Bloated and leaking with tentacle slime, the women's bodies had been transformed into mindless flesh for reasons known only to their horrific captor.

"No! These are all-"

--The Departed from your village-- rasped a voice inside Lily's head. Not content to just violate her body, the creature was apparently now raping her mind, violating her very thoughts.

"Just- just let me go, please," she tried reasoning with it. "I'll keep on my journey and I won't tell anybody about this."

--You're free to leave at any time, Lily,-- the creature responded as it tightened its grip on her arms and continued pumping its sweet fluid into her overflowing stomach.

She kicked and struggled uselessly against the monster's strength. A few seconds later, it withdrew its appendage from her mouth. Lily coughed and choked on the fluid, regurgitating it onto the cave floor and spilling it down her torso, where it cascaded over her inflated belly. She gasped for air while she had the chance. The delicious tentacle retreated into the cave, and Lily sighed with relief.

Prematurely, it turned out. More tentacles whipped towards her body, still suspended in the darkness. They latched onto her clothing and ripped at her armour, tearing the thick leather away with ease, and shredding the soft beige cotton underneath. Her skirt was ripped apart and left to drift to the floor. Within seconds, she was nude in the cold, moist, dark cave. Her nipples hardened in the cool air, and she shivered as a breeze passed against her exposed genitals, burning and wet with desire despite the sheer terror she felt.

"No no no no no," she protested, pulling at her arms and kicking her legs at the air around her. More slimy, vice-like tentacles coiled around her legs and easily ceased her thrashing. "You said I could leave!"

--We lied.--

Her legs were spread against her will. Slowly, a purple tentacle, as thick as Lily's leg, emerged from the shadows and snaked in the air as it made its way towards Lily's crotch, a dark green liquid oozing from the tip and dripping to the floor.

The cold, slimy tentacle slithered up her leg, leaving behind a sticky residue. It probed at her genitals, its round tip brushing against her curly pubic hair. It parted her labia and forced its way into her body, shrinking its girth to fit into her tight opening.

"No! Stop! Please!" Lily shrieked as the tentacle continued to work its way into her body.

--Enough,-- the voice commanded. The previous tentacle returned and coiled around her neck, tightening around her throat. Instinctively, Lily opened her mouth and gasped for air. The tentacle re-entered her mouth and began pumping its warm sweetness into her again. It loosened its grip on her neck only to allow itself room to force its way further down Lily's throat as before, filling her stomach past the point of overflowing.

The second tentacle resumed its assault of Lily's vagina. She grunted with disgust as she felt the cold thing moving inside her, slowly expanding and penetrating her body deeper. Once it discovered her cervix, the tentacle began to withdraw from her body, only to then thrust itself back inside forcefully. It began to swell as it fucked her, growing in girth with each thrust, forcing her opening wider.

Suspended in the air in the middle of this cursed cave while an unseen creature assaulted her mouth and womanhood with cold, slimy tentacles, Lily wanted to cry. But that'd be giving up. "Maybe, if I'm patient, it'll let its guard down and I'll be able to escape," she thought. "Besides, it's not exactly unpleasant down there..." she conceded as she felt the purple tentacle swelling enough that her clitoris was now being rubbed while it fucked her. "Yeah, okay, just let it finish what it's doing here, then you can escape," she reasoned with herself, gulping down more of the sweet liquid from the blue-black tentacle in her throat.

Lily allowed herself to be fucked by the creature, pretending to surrender control to her captor, at least temporarily. Her body was screaming for an orgasm, and she was beginning to feel close. She started thrusting her hips in rhythm with the creature's fucking, convinced the aphrodisiac was having no effect on her. Her groans of protest morphed into moans of pleasure as the tentacle fucked her, grazing gently against her clit on each thrust in and out. She looked down at the purple appendage, now as thick as her arm, effortlessly fucking her once-tight opening. Her perky, sizable breasts bounced rhythmically. At the peak of each thrust, she watched a small bulge form low in her belly, then disappear as the monster withdrew.

Lily's body convulsed spastically as she was brought to orgasm by the unseen abomination's tentacles. She knew her body was feeling a kind of pleasure it would experience nowhere else. Her pussy muscles contracted and relaxed rhythmically, squeezing the tentacle, encouraging it to fuck her harder and extend the orgasm. Her gargled, wet screams of pleasure joined the choir of other Departed girls in the slimy labyrinth of the cave. All thought - rational or otherwise - left her mind. Her hands relaxed, and the sword clattered shrilly to the stony cave floor. The sweet aphrodisiac flowed ceaselessly from her mouth, coating the front of her nude body on its way down to the ever-growing pool on the ground.

The monster ceased fucking her pussy and withdrew the blue-black appendage from Lily's mouth. She greedily swallowed as much of the spillage as she could, keeping her stomach as full with it as humanly possible, with little regard for the effect it had on her body and mind. Once her body ceased regurgitating the sweet fluid, Lily grinned and breathlessly asked, "Is that all you've got?"

--We're going to enjoy breaking you.--

The narrow, binding tentacles around Lily's limbs tensed, bracing their captive for the imminent onslaught. Two more purple tentacles emerged from the darkness and approached her. First, one replaced the blue-black tentacle in her throat. Still attempting to convince the monster that she had surrendered to it, she opened her mouth for it willingly.

The purple tentacle's sour, dark green fluid brought tears to Lily's eyes as it invaded her mouth, shrinking in thickness to slide down her throat until the tip reached her stomach. It displaced the sweet aphrodisiac, ejecting it out of Lily's stomach, forcing it out her mouth and down her body. The tentacle started fucking her throat slowly - sliding its tip back out her throat until it passed her lips. It left Lily's mouth gaping open briefly, then reentered before she had a chance to close her lips. It gained speed with each throat thrust, expanding its width, gradually stretching Lily's throat wider.

The tentacle in her vagina resumed fucking her, quickly matching the pace of the one that was fucking her entire throat. But the worst was yet to come. The third purple tentacle, dripping with green slime, maneuvered between Lily's legs and shrunk to about the width of her pinky finger. "Oh no, not there," she tried to communicate to the creature. It either didn't hear her, or choose to ignore her pleas.

The thin tentacle slid effortlessly into her virgin anus. Not even Lily herself had explored there. It felt wrong; far worse than either previous invasion. This was a hole only for the disposal of waste; a person's most shameful act. It should not be used as an entry like this. She tried to resume her struggles, but found her body was too weak from the earlier orgasm. Instead, she was forced to remain suspended in the cave, helplessly fucked in three holes at once. She squirmed weakly as the third tentacle explored her insides deeper, feeling its cold length probe her most private area.

The third tentacle began sliding in and out of her asshole, slowly inflating as it did so. She could feel all her holes expanding to accommodate the creature that was abusing her. The thickening tentacle filled her rectum as it fucked her, three large and powerful tentacles now having their way with her body. "Oh fuck, my holes are taking on the shape of these things," she lamented.

Lily struggled to maintain rational thought. She held onto the idea she could still escape once this part of the ordeal was over. Lily clung on to that hope like a candle's flame in a vicious windstorm. She focused on that tiny ember of hope even as she felt her treasonous body building towards another orgasm. The powerless feeling of being nothing but a cocksleeve for this abomination should've reviled her, given her strength to escape, but instead somehow it was making her even hornier. Her mind revelled in the thought of joining the creature's harem, using her entire body for its pleasure. She'd even begun to enjoy the sensations of having her throat, pussy and asshole expanded, the feeling of the slimy tentacles, thick as her arm, enter her over and over, fucking her like a doll, relentlessly, with no end in sight.

"Does this thing even 'cum' like other creatures?" She wondered briefly before deciding she didn't care. She was getting close again. Her swollen clit rubbed against the thrusting tentacle, sending steady waves of pleasure through Lily's helpless body, even as her body visibly bulged and shifted at the peak of each tentacle thrust. Her asshole clenched around the thick tentacle, daring it to stretch her more. She could take the throat tentacle all the way down without gagging anymore. She felt she was winning, and the impending orgasm was a sign of her willpower.

"Harder, faster!" she goaded the thing. "If you want me, make me cum!"

The tentacles happily accepted Lily's latest challenge. Another purple appendage presented itself and began attacking her clitoris. It ran its tip over her aching, swollen clit while the other three fucked her body with increased vigour. Lily clenched her fists and curled her toes as she was brought closer and closer to climax. With all three holes under such an assault while her clit was rubbed so vigorously, it was only a matter of time.

Her mind screamed while pleasure overwhelmed her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She spasmed and convulsed freely in the air as wave after wave after wave of orgasmic tides washed over her. Her body clenched around the monstrous things that had invaded her body and mind, squeezing the tentacles rhythmically.

Her orgasm lasted over two minutes, prolonged by the sensations of being fucked so roughly by such thick appendages. To ensure that no man would ever be able to satisfy her again, the trio of tentacles continued their assault on Lily's body, which had gone limp since her orgasm. Her eyes were glassy, focused on nothing. Even her enthusiastic pleasure moans had ceased.

Content that she had been fucked unconscious, the red binding tentacles released Lily's arms and legs from their grip and retreated back into the cave walls. Her limbs dangled from her torso, swaying in time with the thrusts from the three thick purple tentacles. Her tits bounced rhythmically in the air. Green fluid oozed from her mouth, pussy and ass, and her aphrodisiac-coated torso glistened in the dark cave.

The monster's tentacles began to faintly glow, illuminating the scene surrounding Lily. They continued fucking her, getting ready for their own release. Minutes later, they erupted with a thick, sticky lilac-coloured fluid. The tentacles pulsed as they filled Lily's limp body with their "cum". Her belly stretched as the tentacles continued ejaculating, her anatomy rapidly adapting to accept as much of the creature's gifts as it could. Stretch marks formed on her body, which had, minutes ago, been thin, athletic and strong.

Although her body was already filled with the fluid, the tentacles continued to pump it into her, causing torrents of the lilac semen to spray from her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. The cave floor underneath Lily's bloated, limp body was covered in a thick pool of lilac monster cum. The purple tentacles, satiated for now, withdrew from Lily's abused body and let her drop to the floor with a hard, wet splat.

12