Lily and the Rape Date with You

Story Info
You fulfill your wildest dreams with Lily's rape fantasy.
11.9k words
4.47
40.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lily, and my fantasies came true with you. Fantasies are a funny thing, aren't they? We all have them. They well up, sometimes, in a great surge. And when they well up in me my juice plump horny clit gets so fat and hot that it's like a kind of giant swollen knob in my pussy, waiting to have its juices sucked out.

The trouble is, my first fantasy played out, and it marked me for life. What some people fantasise about but never actually do, set up their own 'rape', became my overriding urge. And you, you lovely man, with your fantastic warm hard cock, you showed me the way. You were the first to show me what it was like to be fucked and slapped and dominated and filled. You were my first rearranged rapist.

You weren't the first to fuck me, although you were the second. Your wife was the fourth. That was the idea of course, but I'll tell you first about the first one, about how I ended up wanting to be used, to be spanked, to be fucked and forced, to beg and plead and suck and swallow.

The first time I was fucked was at my parents' silver wedding anniversary. It was a beautiful, hot summer's day. They had a marquee in the garden and lots of family and friends came, including my lecherous Uncle Brian, a middle-aged bodybuilder with a permanently subdued wife called Amy who wouldn't say boo to a goose. Brian was my mother's brother. Everything about him was huge - his great, ugly arm muscles, his tattoos, his thick fat fingers. He even had a tattoo on his shaved head. He made dirty jokes all the time and he used to look at my tits. Once, when he had passed me in the kitchen during a Christmas lunch, he kind of tripped and leaned against me, and I think I felt his cock through his trousers. If that was his cock it was as big as the rest of him. He used to smirk at me after that. Sometimes he stuck his tongue out and wiggled it. Once I dreamed he put that tongue deep inside me and fucked me with it as he suckled like a pig on my fat wet clit. I came in a great wave in my sleep, and I woke up sweating and horrified and avoided him for weeks.

I had to help out at the party, because I was still living at home, a nineteen-year old virgin without a boyfriend in sight. I'd had a girlfriend for a time, my cousin Belle, I used to suck her lovely pussy as she fingered me, playing with her clit with my tongue - and sometimes she'd feed on my tits till milk came in little drops, but Belle had recently decided she wanted to try a nice fat cock and was dating a boy from Glasgow. She'd suggested we have a threesome, but I wasn't convinced I wanted to watch him fucking her. I wanted someone fucking me. I had been trying to work out how I could find a man to give me what I wanted without the risk he'd want to stick around. I didn't want to get tied down yet, you see. I wanted to try some fat cocks. I wanted them to be strangers. I wanted it rough, not polite. Brutal, not shy. Forceful not gentle. Masterful, not unsure. It was a rape fantasy - but in my case it was going to become very real.

So, there I was, handing round canapes at Mum and Dad's twenty-fifth. My brother Tom was doing the cocktails and I was doing the food, in a skimpy French waitress outfit that my mum thought was a retro joke. I had a little black skirt on, stockings, a frilly white blouse that showed the swell of my nubile tits, high heels... I looked like a tart but of course my parents thought it was a joke. Brian didn't. The fact that Brian and Amy were at the party had not improved its quality. He had had plenty to drink, as usual, and was being loud and offensive about my short skirt and fat nipples, which he said poked through the white blouse like two little signals. I have very fat juicy teats. You loved them too. I go wild when you pinch and squeeze them.

My father thought Brian was being funny. I thought he was gross. Amy seemed unaware -- she had gone to talk to my mother. Brian was following me around taking drinks off my try and telling me he'd love to be there when I got fingered for the first time. I told him to piss off, he was disgusting.

He said, 'you wouldn't say that if you saw my fat prick, baby. You'd be on it like a slut, your hot little lips couldn't wait to suck on my fat wet cockhead...'

And I glared, 'in your dreams, you sad old git...,' and I could see I had made him furious. So, I added, 'and you can keep your tiny dick. I'm looking for a real man with a real fat knob.'

I shouldn't have goaded him, but I liked it. I'd had years of him licking his lips, trying to touch my tits through my sweaters. I shouldn't have teased him about his cock.

I did it, I suppose, because I was very bored. Who wants to spend the afternoon dressed as a slut having middle aged men make tart jokes at you whilst they eat sausages on a stick? You can imagine. I had heard every sausage joke there was. I'd been asked if I had any tarts so often that my smile felt stiff. Eventually I decided it was time for a break, and I went to my bedroom to use my vibrator.

I like to pleasure my fat little fruit whilst I'm standing up, as it hangs down all swollen and gorgeous. I also love to clamp my tits as I fuck myself, I love that mixture of pleasure and pain. If I could spank myself I would. So I had clamped my tits with bulldog clips till they swelled and ached, and was leaning against the window stroking the fat juicy knob of my bulging clit with my little silver vibrator, watching my breath on the glass and watching the people coming in and out of the marquee in the garden below.

Oh my clit was loving it, and so was I. I was playing and stroking, teasing and buzzing as I tugged on the clamps, imagining a fat cock in me, pleasuring me, a stranger, fucking and forcing, me with no choice, me plundered and fucked as I moaned and writhed... I might even have been whispering, 'oh yes master, rape me now...' I might if I'm honest have been imagining Uncle Brian's cock. Just not Uncle Brian on the other end of it, smarmy bastard.

He must have heard something through the door. The vibrator is quite buzzy. I had been teasing and playing with my horny clit for a good ten minutes, stroking and pleasuring and vibrating on the hood, the lips. Now the hood had popped back, my clit was bulging and exposed and I was at last, bringing it to climax. I was lost to it at that point, I was just building up to a glorious, controlled orgasm, with contracting pussy and swelling teats and that gorgeous tingling growing feeling that rushes through you and heats you like toast...

I was breathing fast and moaning quietly as the buzzer worked my clit. I was moving it back and forth, pushing it as far as I could into my virgin pussy, writhing and sighing, wishing I had a dildo... I didn't even hear my bedroom door being opened and shut. The first I knew was that just as my orgasm built up and started to fill me, I was seized by two powerful male hands from behind and a long, fat, lubed dick paused for a split second to nudge between my pussy lips. I felt fat velvet cockhead poised at my deep and intimate entrance and then, as I drew breath to scream, a sudden huge driving force it plunged hard and swift and deep and lusting into my closed virgin pussy, diving into my depths like a submarine docking, hot, fat, thick horny, unstoppable.

Oh my God. The cock plunged in faster than I could draw breath, driving and spreading, forcing and taking, splitting my hymen as if it was nothing and forcing on through my tight dark sheath, impaling me on none inches of gloriously hot fat cock like a kebab... and as I shuddered and shook and my scream was strangled by the shock and lust of cock riding my cum, driving through my building spasms, it was swelling inside me like a giant spaceship, hot and throbbing and thick and sore and my tits were dripping milk and my whole body was shaking with shock and lust as I started to cum as I had never cum before...

My God as it plunged into me as my orgasm ripped me apart, seizing me in a storm of lust as the giant knob plunged on through the first spasming waves of cum, my virginity gone as if it were never there, as my poor innocent pussy didn't know whether to roar with pleasure or pain..... fingers covers my mouth as my shocked pussy gripped the plundering cock and the plunging shaft compressed and rubbed and fired on my giant clit, and I started to shudder and contract around its huge slippery fatness...

I was lost to lust as my cum started to seize me. My left teat was actually squirting, and as I opened my mouth to scream two fingers were pushed hard into it and the fucking began at once, hard and urgent, fast and slick... I was being rutted, ridden, filled, stoked and worked, fucked and used, and he was holding me, thrusting me, doing me, that hot fat cock like a piston, hard and rough in and out of my juicy lubed cunt. God he was rough. He was like some sort of engine, fucking, fucking, fucking as my tissues parted and gripped and screamed in lust and shock...

I could hear grunting like a pig, and I realised it was him, and it was me. I was struggling and shuddering but my orgasm was on me like a train roaring into the station... I couldn't stop it, I was overwhelmed with lust for what was happening, with urgent hungry slut lust for this cock in me right now as I came in wave after wave of contraction, feeling the banging of huge cockhead on my cervix, feeling my ovaries moving as he thrust... and I was cumming moaning and gasping around that fat fucking rod as his cockhead plunged my and his long fat shaft rode wild and hard and rough on the waves of my contracting. And I wanted it, and I rode it, and I guided his fat hands to my tit clamps and urged him to pull on them as he fucked and rode me like a whoring bitch... I wanted this as I had never wanted anything before.

They say your first time marks out the way you like to fuck. My first time was anonymous, rough, unasked for but oh god I wanted it in there and I loved it. As my master's cock fucked me, as it spread me and filled me and plunge deep into the dark sweet tight passage of my aching virgin cunt I was urging it in, shivering and shaking and pushing my wet used pussy onto it, ready and ripe and horny, a slut being made, a slut with fat tits and a fat clit and a pussy that wanted cock like this, rough and anonymous, taking me, raping me, filling me, fucking me, doing me, bruising me., slapping my arse, fingering my butt as he fucked and thrust...the slut that you, too, were to fuck like a whore.

Oh God my orgasms are usually short, but this one went on and on, and as my master fucked and thrust and drove and grunted I was urging him on harder, 'oh yeaahhh, oh God....,' sucking on the fat fingers over my mouth as I let him ride me, take me, use me, fill me... I was still cumming as he snatched the vibrator away from where I still held gripped it in one hand, and pushed it on my fat knob, adding clit stimulation to the wild rubbing g-spot cum and the glory of the longed-for cockrape, bringing me off in wild muffled cries as I came and came and came on his giant swollen cock.

Oh God. I was out of it. I was moaning and begging and my tits were bouncing and aching and longing and then, as the shudders of my aching orgasm filled me and racked me and used me, he pulled that huge long fat shaft out from me, leaving my empty pussy spasming and longing as he pushed me to my knees.

'Oh God... oh please...'

Gasping, bereft, shocked, I came to my senses like a shock of cold water and as I struggled to get up I was pushed back down by strong tattooed arms and I looked up at him...

'Suck my dick you fucking slut...'

Uncle Brian, dark and lecherous, laughing at my contorted orgasm racked face...

'Oh my god. Get off me you bastard. I'm going to tell...'

'Oh tell who you like you dirty little slut... it's all on video...' and to my shock I saw my Aunt Amy in the corner of the room, an expression of perverted delight on her faces, holding her phone up, capturing the whole thing...

'Hi Lily. You like my Brian's cock? I so enjoyed watching him fuck you. You can suck him off now you little slut. Make it good or this goes on your Facebook page...'

'Oh god... Uncle Brian...I don't want to...'

'Suck slut, play with my cock and work for my cum, slut, I've earned it, look at you cumming like a whore ... Suck like you're hungry for my cum Lily, work this cockhead... look at it baby...'

I looked. His cock was thick, fat, shining, circumcised. The cockhead was like a purple mushroom. The shaft was veined and wet, pink and glistening. The whole cock was erect, horny, shivering... Oh God. I started to cry. I realised I wanted to suck it, oh God I wanted to suck it more than anything in the world. 'No, please...' I was saying no to myself.

Uncle Brian laughed. 'Beg to suck your master, bitch. Amy, get her on camera...'

Oh God. I looked at his laughing face beyond the rearing dick. His horrible moustache, his comb over, his dangling balls... his cock... my clit stirred. His cock... Oh God

Amy was pointing the phone. Tears of shame ran down my cheeks at my horrible lust, as I gave into it.

'Please master let me suck your cock...'

'Louder'

'Please master please...'

'Please what? Be specific... Tweak her tits, Amy'

And my Aunt Amy came over and tweaked my tit-clamps. My hot horny tits fired my clit like the engine of a Yamaha 1000 motorbike. Lust surged from tits to clit, to pussy. I shuddered and moaned. 'Oh God... Master....master Please let me gobble and suck your fat prick... please master fill me with your cum...'

'That's better slut...'

I could say no more as he forced his cock into my mouth and I was opening to is with lust and joy, forgetting who he was, loving the humiliation, swallowing it down. Bewildered and horny and racked with urgent lust I took it in, deep into my throat as he stood over me, hand on hips, fucking himself into my throat. His balls banged under my chin as I overcame my gag and let him in deep, pushing down, down into my gullet. I swallowed reflexively and he whispered, 'Oh yeaahhh,' as he felt my swallowing muscles massage his lovely fat shaft. He put his hand on my throat and thrust-fucked into me a few times, feeling his cock making my neck swell and move....

'Suck master properly, bitch, that's right - oh yeah... oh you like that don't you... oh look at her lovely horny tits, Amy, I'm going to fuck her till she begs for mercy... you've wanted me all this time haven't you... oh yeah... oh little slut... oh good girl... oh gobble on that cock Lily...'

'Oh Brian look at her sucking you. Look at the way her tits jiggle...oh hon you're fabulous, fuck her throat... very nice, suck your master properly slut..., put your hands on his sack and play.....'

Oh reader I put my hands on his big dangling sack and I wanted to please that cock more than I had ever wanted anything. Opening myself to everything I drew back and licked, I sucked, I teased, I rubbed and caressed and I gobbled and feasted and suckled. I fed on master's cock like a whore. I wanted this cock. And I wanted to obey. As I worked him, deep throating, sucking, moaning, grunting he laughed with Amy, 'look at her tits, Amy... get som film of her face, she's such a hot slut...' and he stood there, his hard six pack above me, his tight hairy sack dangling down. I had suppressed all thought of how I hated him and I feasted on his fat cockhead, licking and teasing the slit, stroking and worshipping the long veined shaft, pleasuring and pushing his cockhead deep down my throat. and teasing and stroking his sack. And as I sucked on him he urged me to take him deeper, and Amy's fingers were on my tits, pinching and pulling on the bulldog clips, and a new orgasm started in me. He was holding my head now to fuck my throat rough and hard andI was frantic. Feeding and gobbling and moaning, gobbling and sucking and loving until at last he pulled from my throat and threw me face down and plunged into my bruised pussy from behind, driving back into the now swollen tissues, loving their even greater tight wetness as his shaft ploughed into me, riding me hard and fast, fucking me with urgent fast thrusting bags of his thickening cock. He fucked harder and faster and harder and faster as I urged and begged, 'oh God master do me...,' until I could feel his lust started to burst and he swelled and grew and started to shudder and shout, and then in a great volcano his creamy cum burst into me like a fabulous fountain as Amy laughed and cheered him on.

he thrust and jerked and strained and spurted as I rode his exploding tool... and as he spent his last drop into me he pushed me onto my back and Amy tooled my throbbing clit with the vibrator as I arched and came with a roaring moan, both of them laughing down at my contorted face as the spasms shook me... then as I gasped, weak and exhausted, she ordered me onto my knees to lick Brian clean.

They left me there on the floor, spent and used, no longer a virgin, soiled and taken. Uncle Brian had fulfilled my rape fantasy, and I had loved it. I had wanted it harder. I had wanted to be spanked and arse fucked. I knew there was more. And that's when I joined the secret website, the website for girls who want to be taken and fucked by strangers.

It's called Eros Two. And this is the story of my first encounter. It was with you.

Four whole weeks had gone by. I had refrained from having a single orgasm. My bruised pussy was bruised no more, but I had checked it carefully and it felt tighter than ever. Oh I was ripe for it, for my assignment with you and your wonderful cock. My God I was going to love the things you would make me do, I wanted you to dominate and force me, order me and spank me, tie me up and tease me, taunt me and truss me. I long for you to bang into my virgin ass, hard and fast, as you had longed to do, to order me to beg for your cum, to fuck me like a dog fucks a bitch. I want you to love it when, apparently terrified, I stroke and suckle on your hairy balls, when I push my hard tongue in your ass as I pleasure your shaft. Will you fuck me like a slave, master?

Yes. I joined Eros Two last week. I put my details on the website. I am five foot two. I have white skin and red hair, and green eyes. People say I am beautiful. My tits are pert and round, my pussy shaved apart from a little landing strip. I have soft labia and bigger pussy lips than most porn stars. My clit looks small till I'm horny and then it's vast. My pussy is very tight, my ass is even tighter when I meet you, as it has never been used. But you are going to change that. You are going to fill me with cock and ride me home.

I advertise on the site that I want a rape scene. I want you to come to my hotel room and find me on the bed. I will be terrified, I will fight and pleaded but you will fuck me all the ways you want. You will show me no mercy. My safe word is 'roses' but I will never use it. I like to be given orders. I like a fat lubed cock. I don't spit or pee but I want to be fucked and spanked and ordered and taken. I want to be taken by you because you would like to take a nubile red headed girl with fat tits and a tight pussy, a girl who has only been fucked once before, by force. You wouldn't really rape anyone, but you want to act it out and enjoy it. You want it convincing. You want to ass rape a virgin whore. You only took ass once, very slowly, with your wife, and she didn't like it and the two of you were a bit embarrassed and you didn't do it again. But you think of it, of plundering ass, you've thought of it for years, of a no holes barred lust filled ass fuck with a tight little whore begging for mercy.

We agree the details o the app. I want to be your slave. You want me to beg you to stop. I want to plead for mercy. You want to fuck every hole I have, rough and lusty. You plan to take Viagra so you can cum and cum. I will do the same. You want to throw me on my back and feast on my teats till the milk comes. You want to order me to lick your crack. You want me kneeling, begging feasting, gobbling. I want you to rape me, without the reality of doing wrong, because we are arranging that rape. You are sharing our fantasy. We are acting it out. So we have a safe word, 'roses', for both of us. If it gets too much. But I already know it won't. And I think you do too. You know my dirties fantasies.