Lily Blossoms

Story Info
Young couple's first adventure with friend.
2.3k words
3.87
28.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NOTE FROM FallenSaint: Lily and I have been dating for over three years now and we have had quite a bit of fun. This story is true to my memory of the events though some of the dialog might be embellished due to how long I waited to right this. The names of the people involved have been changed to protect their privacy.

-------------------

"Do you really want me to do this," asked Lily from the passenger seat beside me. We had discussed the upcoming even several times in the last week and both of us were still nervous. I glanced over at Lily for a moment before answering. She is about 5'4" with lovely C cup tits and long brown hair.

"We both knew that if you wanted to have fun with Wendy, Ben would have to be involved. You want to experiment with girls so that is the price to pay. Its up to you baby."

Lily thought about it for a while and then nodded. I had a feeling she wouldn't back out. She had admitted to me when we first started dating that she was more attracted to women than men, but had never been brave enough to try anything. She had kept it secret from her ex husband and her other boyfriends, but after dating me for a while she decided to trust me with her secret. Instead of being upset, I agreed to help her find a few girls she could play with.

The plan was simple, Lily and Wendy would be allowed to fuck and tease each other while Ben and I watched. Wendy was an admitted bisexual so she readily agreed to this, but countered our proposal with actually swapping partners. Ben could fuck Lily and I could have a turn with Wendy. Being a one-woman kind of guy, I was a little worried about swapping. Until meeting up with Lily, I had been a virgin. She had been with four other men, but nothing like the adventures we were about to set out on.

Due to work schedules not allowing for us to get together, we ended up having to wait for a month before we could all actually get together. It was middle of September and Lily and I were working in our basement to set up for our guests to arrive. We had bought pizza and drinks and had fluffed up the pillows on both the couches. The pool table was set up for a game and everything was ready.

"I'm really nervous Jason. I know I'll finally get to have some fun with another girl, but then there's Ben..."

"Yeah, Ben. Didn't Wendy send you a picture of his cock?"

"Ummm," lily blushed and looked at the floor. I had seen her eyes flash with lust at the memory of the picture still saved on her phone. She wanted him even though she was a little scared to admit it.

"How big was it baby," I asked as I took her into my arms and kissed her neck gently.

"Big," She moaned as she pressed her body against mine. She was hot and ready for him, but would just need a little push.

"Tell me what you thought of it." I bit her neck and let one of my hands drift down between her legs. She wrapped her arms around me as I began rubbing her pussy through her pants.

"It was at least an inch bigger than you and thicker. I'm worried it will hurt."

"But you still want it don't you?"

She moaned and buried her head into my shoulder so I rubbed her pussy harder. She nodded against me, but I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to hear her say it.

"Come on baby, its ok."

"Ok, yes I want to fuck him. He has a nice dick so I wouldn't mind trying him out."

After that she led me over to a couch and jerked my pants down. I happily sat down to enjoy what was coming next. My cock was already rock hard so her eyes lit up with joy as she began licking it from base to tip and back down. I took a handful of her hair and groaned in pleasure as her soft lips wrapped around the head of my cock. She twirled her tongue around the tip before sliding more into her mouth.

Her warm mouth engulfed most of me before she began slowly sliding back up. It only took a few moments for her to get my cock nice and slick before she began sucking me as hard as she could. She was bobbing her head at full speed, occasionally slowing down to gently drag her teeth across my dick. She was driving me wild, but I knew that there was more fun planned for later so I carefully pulled her off my now aching cock.

When Ben and Wendy arrived we led them to our basement so that we could play pool and everyone loosen up before the true entertainment began. Ben was a bit of a country boy, standing at six feet thanks in part to the cowboy boots and hat. Wendy was the same height as Lily, though a little heavier. She was wearing all black and seemed to be in a bad mood.

We started the evening off with a round of shooting pool while chatting about our how our week had gone. Through it all, Wendy's bad mood became more and more evident. Although she played pool, she hardly spoke and kept ignoring when Ben would ask her what was wrong. Finally after a few hours, Ben finally asked her if she didn't want to go through with the plans for the evening.

"Its not that Ben, I just don't feel up to it tonight. I don't care if you guys still have fun but I just want to watch. Lily has a camera so I can just take pictures or something."

"Wendy if you aren't comfortable with this, we don't have to do it," Lily spoke up from her position behind me. She had taken to slipping behind me every time it was someone else's turn to shoot and hold onto me. Lily's desire for contact was one of my favorite things about our relationship, though a few times it had turned naughty as her hands had drifted down to squeeze my cock through my pants before I took my turn.

"Look both Ben and Jason have a birthday this month, so why don't you give both of them a great birthday gift?"

"Excuse me?"

Although Lily looked shocked, Ben and me exchanged interested looks. After hearing her tell me that she wanted him, I was a little curious how sexy it would be to watch her fuck another man. She always looked so happy with her lips wrapped around my dick, so I wanted to see her try it on someone else. What Lily didn't know was that I had already given Ben some pointers about turning her on. Ben broke the awkward silence first.

"What do you think Jason?"

"Well our birthdays are coming up soon. And you haven't had one of her amazing blowjobs yet."

Lily's eyes grew wide and I moved her around the table so that she was facing Ben. I leaned in and kissed the back of her neck before whispering into her ear that she only had to if she wanted to. She nodded slowly and stepped forward and stood up on her tiptoes to kiss Ben. His hands traveled down and gave her ass a good squeeze as his tongue invaded her mouth. She moaned into him and surrendered to his kiss.

Wendy went over to a poker table that was set up next to the pool table and picked up Lily's camera while I motioned Ben to get closer to one of the couches. Without breaking the kiss, Ben backed Lily up to a more open area. Their hands were already exploring each other. One of his large hands was squeezing her tits while the other worked its way down to tease her pussy through her pants. When his hand found the wet patch, he broke the kiss with a chuckle. That break was all Lily needed. She tore off her shirt and dropped to her knees. Within moment she had jerked off Ben's belt and had his pants and boxers around his ankles.

Ben's cock was at least eight inches in length and two inches in diameter. He was stuck out like a flagpole and Lily's eyes were filled with lust as she took it in her hands. Ben looked over at me and was about to say something when suddenly Lily engulfed half his length in one try. His words turned into moans as she hungrily devoured him. Wendy was taking pictures like crazy and managed to capture my favorite picture of Lily. She is smiling happily as she looked up at him with his cock shoved deep into her mouth.

It was about this time that Ben groaned out "Man you weren't kidding about how good she is!"

"What did you tell him," Lily asked after slipping his dick out of her mouth.

"Oh just a few pointers and things to look forward to."

Before she could inquire for more, Ben pounced on her. He pushed her onto her back and slipped her pants off her. He began licking and kissing her thighs which caused her to thrash in ecstasy. Lily loves having her pussy licked. Even a few moments of it will drive her crazy with lust, so I had told Ben several days earlier to give her the licking of her life when he got the chance. He put the advice to good use. When he finally got her thong off, her pussy was so hot and wet it was almost steaming. Ben's tongue dove into her pussy and she thrust her hips up to force him deeper. Ben put his hands under her ass and held her up to him.

Lily was squirming and moaning like a slut as Ben began to alternate between licking her clit and shoving two fingers deep into her hot little hole. Wendy, still taking pictures, motioned for me to get involved so I stripped and knelt down beside Lily's head. When she saw my dick she quickly pulled it into her mouth and began sucking for all she was worth. Lily was sucking harder than ever before thanks to the added stimulation Ben was giving her pussy, but when he stopped pleasuring her she looked down to see what he was doing. Ben had shed his shirt and was pulling out a condom.

"Wait! I want to put it on you!"

Lily had him sit on the couch beside Wendy while she tore open the wrapper. She took his cock into her mouth to get him fully hard again before putting on the condom and straddling his hips. She gave a sly smile before taking his cowboy hat off him and putting it on her own head.

"Ready to be rode cowboy?"

"God yes," He answered as she began lowering herself down. Lily let out a low moan as she slowly took the head of his cock into burning pussy. It was a slow process but she worked a quarter of him into her pussy and began riding him. Her hands gripped his shoulders and his her hips. As she rode him she began moaning about how big he was.

"She's so tight man! No wonder you always brag about her."

"I told you she was amazing," I answered with some pride as she began bouncing on him faster and harder. Ben began to moan that he was coming and she threw back her head and screamed as she came as well. She collapsed against his chest and laid her head there for a moment while he tilted his head back trying to catch his breath. After they both took a moment to rest, Lily gave Ben a passionate kiss before lifting off of him and lying in the floor to rest.

Her eyes flew open in surprise though when she felt my cock sliding into her extremely wet pussy. She was stretched but still felt amazing. Her pussy quivered around me as I pushed in and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Do you still love me," She asked and I could see the fear in her eyes.

"With all my heart love. You have no idea how amazing you are in bed, and I finally got to see it from the outside. You are a sexy little slut baby."

"I'm your sexy little slut," She giggled as I began thrusting into her. I put her legs over my shoulders and began hammering my dick into her. Her screams of "Oh God, Jason" were cut short when Ben pushed his dick into her mouth and began to fuck her face. She reached up and gave his balls a loving squeeze as her eyes rolled back in her head. Ben pulled out before he could come again and went over to take Wendy into his arms as they watched us continue.

I flipped Lily over into doggy style and pushed into her from behind while she faced our audience. She screamed in orgasm again as my cum flooded her pussy. After that that we cleaned up and ate our pizza. Before leaving, Ben gave Lily another kiss and thanked her for the birthday present. Wendy assured us that next time she would be ready to join in and handed Lily her camera.

We went to the couch and looked through the pictures together. Both of us found some we really liked so they are now saved to a special flash drive. After that we sat and held each other for a while before Lily looked up at me.

"Thank you baby. I can't wait to see what we do next!"

*** A NOTE FROM LILY: This was a first for both of us. It was really fun and we've had more fun since then. Thanks go to Jason for letting me open up and try these new things.