Lily in the Otherworld Pt. 02

Story Info
Lily endures her first ordeal on her journey.
1.6k words
4.24
7.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, it might be worth reading Part One before you read this. It picks up directly where that one leaves off...

*

A mist descended, and when it cleared Lily found herself transported into a much smaller room. The walls pushed in around her, sticky and dripping, and the smell of sweat and piss was so overwhelming it made her gag. She withdrew the big, black, plastic cock from her mouth and looked around.

In the corner, with his back to her, crouched a small man dress in rags. His arm was moving frantically, busily attending to something. Lily reckoned she could probably guess what.

"ahem," she coughed.

The man turned around. He was tiny, no more than three feet tall and from the front he was a hideous sight. He had small, black eyes and grey pointed ears and nose. His lips were thin and evil, but the most evil thing about him was the giant cock he brandished in his hand. It was at least fourteen inches long, with a head like a crabapple, but what shocked Lily most was the way it kinked and bent along its length, gnarled and knobbled like it was made of wood and bone, rather than flesh and blood.

He smiled a thin smile.

"Ah," he cackled, "another simple hussy in search of the Dark Prince?"

Lily said nothing. She obviously wasn't the first to tread this particular path.

"Cat got your tongue?" He enquired.

"Who are you?" demanded Lily.

"Me?" replied the little man. "Me. I'm not important. Gate keeper, that's what I am. But as you asked, Little Jack-Off Horner is my name..."

Lily sighed. Was everyone she met going to involve such a literal puns?

"Right," she nodded. "That's just lovely. So I was told that there would be some kind of labour to endure? Like a trial? To get to see the Prince?"

The little man cackled.

"Of course," he grinned, "I am the first of three labours that stand before you and the Dark Prince..."

Lily nodded.

"...so we will keep things simple. Nice and easy for you..."

"Thank you," said Lily. She'd been a bit scared at the sight of this goblin's horrific member, but maybe this wasn't going to be so bad.

"I need some help, you see," spat Jack-Off, "to make my pie."

Suddenly Lily felt a wave of relief.

"Of course," she smiled, thinking of the nursery rhyme, "a pie! A plum pie?"

"Not so much," grinned the goblin, "more a kind of... cum pie. A cream pie, if you will."

Lily blanched at her own naïveté, and felt slightly sick at the prospect of what was to come. He vagina ached, deep inside.

"There is no way I am letting you fuck me with that," she sneered, indicating the little man's gruesome penis. He seemed unperturbed.

"That's fine by me," he shrugged, "if you have no problem being trapped in here with me, I'm happy to have you..."

"Trapped?" Asked Lily.

"Trapped, that's what I said," he confirmed. "There's usually a deadline with these arrangements that his Lordship makes. Midnight is generally where it falls. You can wait here until then. Only..."

Lily looked hard at the shifty little man, who was already starting to tug furiously as his bony erection again.

"Only..?" She asked.

"Only you might want to take cover," he advised. "When I come I tend to go for it. This is the house that Jack built, after all..."

Lily looked around at the walls of the room they were contained in. Sticky and dripping were one thing, but it was only now that she realised what they were dripping with. All four walls were milky white, and running in streaks. What had seemed like condensation on solid concrete was only now revealed to be a wobbling mass of congealed semen, Lily felt the vomit rising his her throat. At any minute this whole structure could come tumbling down upon her and suffocate her under the weight of its seminal walls.

She swallowed hard.

"OK," she admitted, "I don't see I have have much choice..."

The goblin's face lit up, and his cock sprang to attention. He moved towards Lily, who lay down on the sticky, concrete floor and lifted her nightdress to reveal herself to him, parting her legs to open her naked pussy, still raw from the exploits of the night before, for the torment she was about to endure.

She spat onto her own fingers and massaged it gently into her aching slit, but not for long before the tiny man shoved his giant cock into her, roughly thrusting with no care for whether she was ready for him, which she most certainly was not.

Tears sprang to her eyes as she fought back a scream. She felt as if she were being ripped apart by the instrument of evil inside her. With each push, as the twisted goblin raped her harder and harder, deeper and deeper inside her, she drifted further from consciousness, managing to divorce her mind from what was happening to her body. Her body in turn was turning cold, responding not at all to the violent attentions of the little man's huge, bony cock as it tore its way in and out of Lily's battered cunt. In the end, she didn't even feel him come, although she could she the moment of bliss cross his face before he fired seven long, hard jets of bitter, stinging cum into her.

He withdrew with as little ceremony as he had entered her, pausing only to wipe the head of his sticky cock on her downy pubic hair. It took a moment but before long his semen began to seep out of her loosened vagina and, nodding with satisfaction at a job well done, he slowly dissolved from view, vanishing into thin air.

Lily remained lying still, the goblin's seed leaking from her, running over her swollen lips and running freely out across her thighs and pooling between the cheeks of her arse.

She fought back tears, they were no use to her here.

"There, there," came a voice, and suddenly she felt a wetness and a pressure on her arsehole that she hadn't expected. Lily had never experienced the sensation before, but she was sure that, right at that moment, she was having cum licked out of her arse crack. It continued for several minutes, with Lily keeping her eyes closed for fear of being found out in a way that might jeopardise the welcome sensations she was discovering at that moment. Quite apart from the soothing of the saliva on her arsehole and, as the tongue worked its way up, on her pussy lips, she felt a stirring of arousal as the tongue snaked around her most intimate areas, caressing her sex. Her thigh quivered as the tongue found her clitoris and circled it.

She opened her eyes. She had been transported, somehow, to another place. She lay, not on a cold concrete floor, but on a no less sticky, inclined metal ramp. The angle was quite steep, and she had a clear view downward to where, between her spread eagled legs, there heaved a mass of hairy flesh. She gasped as she realised who it was who was eating her out, by now hungrily, ironically spurred on by her gasp.

Lily had never been with a woman, and whenever she had idly fantasised about such an encounter, her partner had always been slight, hairless and waif-like. Specifically he partner had always been her friend Rebecca, although she'd never dared to share her secret desire. She had definitely never entertained being ravished by a fat, hairy old woman who claimed to be helping her by subjecting her to goblin-rape. Despite all this, she could already feel her body giving in to the waves of pleasure triggered by her Furry Godmother's attentions. She moaned as she felt a finger enter her slickening pussy and, moments later, a second penetrate her arsehole. They worked gently inside of her as the Godmother's tongue lapped eagerly at her clitoris and Lily watched, apparently helplessly as the old woman expertly brought her close to climax. Her huge, hairy arse was thrust high and, as Lily watched, she felt the old woman withdraw her fingers and reach behind her to use Lily's juices as lubrication as she forcefully pushed her whole hand into her own anus. The fingers that had been inside Lily were soon replaced with two from the other hand, and the two women remained locked together, rocking back and forth as the Furry Godmother frigged both of them in tandem, all the while lapping at Lily's pussy until she felt herself explode in a series of shuddering orgasms.

The Furry Godmother raised herself to her knees, removing her fist from her arse, and her fingers from Lily. Her face was slick with a mixture of the goblin's cum and Lily's own secretions. She smiled.

"That should do the trick," she said, wiping an arm across her face.

Lily would admit that she felt better. Quite apart from the afterglow of her multiple orgasms, her cunt and arsehole, which had been sore and aching from the punishment she had taken since last night, now felt fresh and rejuvenated, tingling with reawakened sensitivity.

"What did you do." She asked.

The old woman laughed.

"Well, if you don't know that then your weren't concentrating!"

Lily was about to protest that it wasn't what she meant, but as soon as she finished speaking, the Furry Godmother vanished once again, leaving Lily alone on the ramp...