Lily Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm!" Lily beckoned for Eric to lean forward as she quickly sat up. They exchanged a messy creamy kiss over Thomas' shoulder. Some of the semen escaped the young lovers' lips and drooled down onto Thomas's shoulder and rolled down his back.

Henry leaned back into the action and met his daughter's lips from the sides. Soon, all four lovers' lips were locked in a warm slimy exchange. Eric pulled away and laughed, letting the white foam pour out of his mouth.

"That still tastes terrible!" He laughed as he spit the cum from his mouth.

"Sort of an acquired taste," his father observed after swallowing what he could from the exchange.

"See what I do for you, honey?" Lily said. Her eyelashes and nose were still covered in sticky white goo and it was streaming over her chin and down her neck.

"OK. I'll admit: that was better than I thought," Henry confessed as he tried to catch his breath. "But we're never saying anything to your mother, right?"

"Hmmm. You leave mom to me, ok?" Lily responded as she leapt to her feet and darted to the bathroom.

Thomas and his son exchanged a wide eyed confused look as Henry chased his daughter to the bathroom door and then pounded at the locked door.

"Lily, I need to know what that means. Come back here!" Henry shouted but he would have to wait to find out what his lustful daughter had in mind until a later date.

12