Lily's Awakening Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael told me about his little experiment and since he cannot be here tonight, I will take care of your urge tonight. Is that OK with you Little One?" she said while stroking my legs with her finger nails, sending chills through my entire body.

At this point, I had lost total control of my inhibitions. "I, I guess so" I answered still panting.

"Perfect, I've never had a virgin before. Wish I could pop your cherry but for now, let me teach you how it's done with a woman. You'll learn more as times goes by, but this one is my favorite".

She positioned her legs over mine; maneuvering so our clits could touch. She lowered herself onto me and spread my legs apart in a way that allowed our legs to interlock so our clits could rub together and she started grinding me. Michelle the sex goddess was fucking me...with her pussy. We were rocking back & forth, round & round, grinding our clits with a combination of gentleness and urgency. I knew I was about to explode. I had been on the edge for hours watching everyone get theirs and I could no longer contain mine.

On the screen, Michael was changing positions and preparing to fuck is gorgeous sister. His cock was red, hard, and ready. Her pussy was opened and inviting him in. As he entered her warm pussy, Michelle pinched my nipples while pussy fucking me and that's all it took. "OH GOD, OH FUCK, OH OH" I screamed as I exploded in multiple spasms. Yet, I wanted more. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Michael is right. You most definitely are ready Little One" said Michelle after I regained my senses.

"Ready for what" I asked with a trembling voice?

"To lose your virginity and take your first cock in that virgin little pussy," said Michelle. "You are lucky you know. Losing your virginity can be painful and ruin your first time, but my brother is Master of defloration. The best there is. A Mom brought her daughter here from Australia to make sure she had the best treatment on her celebration of adulthood. He developed a technique that drives women through the roof by synchronizing perforation with the virgin's orgasm. Trust me, I speak from experience, it will be the orgasm used to compare all others" said Michelle. My mouth was hanging while she was telling me this 'anecdote'.

"You better get some rest Lily, tomorrow's going to be a big day for you Little One" said Michelle.

To be continued in the Grand Finale!

12