Lily's Life as Livestock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
889 Followers

Still, Aaron had one last surprise for his lovely cow. A visitor bearing a voice Lily recognized was at the door. Aaron showed her around back, so that she could observe the results of her little prank first hand.

"Oh my God! Lily!" Holly cried.

Lily mooed a happy greeting, pleased to see a friendly face.

"Told you," Aaron said with a shrug.

"When I told they hypnotist to make her think she was a cow, I didn't think it would go this far," Holly said in awe. She stared in fascination at her friend's massive udders, both intrigued and disturbed.

"Don't worry about it. She's much happier this way, aren't you Lily?"

Lily mooed in agreement. She cocked her head toward Holly, mooing curiously.

"Oh yeah, definitely. You ok with that?" Aaron asked.

Lily mooed enthusiastically.

"What did she say?" Holly asked, assuming Aaron would somehow translate.

"She asked if you would be staying. She's so happy you are," Aaron said jovially.

Holly smiled, a bit confused. "I'd love to, but I have work in the morning," she said apologetically.

Aaron shook his head. "No you don't. You quit yesterday, remember? And it's not like you'd be able to keep your job once your udders start leaking everywhere and you can't walk upright anymore."

Holly's eyes widened. She tried to deny it, but the only sound she could manage was a meek, "Moo." Aaron patiently removed the poor confused cow's clothing, guiding her to the ground as she tried to make sense of what was happening to her. He gently inspected her udders, satisfied that their growth was on schedule. He shrugged when he caught the acrid scent of Holly's urine running down her leg. He wiped her off quickly, taking the opportunity to inspect her cunt.

Holly's eyes rolled back as she let out an involuntary moo of arousal. Satisfied that she was sufficiently wet, Aaron moved behind Holly and mounted her as Lily mooed encouragingly.

"What do you think Lily? Do you think she'll make a good cow?" Aaron asked.

Lily mooed an affirmative, her great udders dripping in anticipation as the love of her life fucked the newest cow in the herd. It was good to be a cow.

msound1
msound1
889 Followers
12