Lily's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir," I bellowed in as sing-songy a voice as I could manage. It was shriller than I had intended due to the pain, but he smiled and gently let go of my nipple.

Slowly, he pressed the tip of the dildo to my opening. My hips rose to meet in, my body begging for it to enter me. His smile grew and he grabbed my breast again.

"Please," I sang, my eye lids falling closed with exasperated anticipation.

With a quick swoop he pushed the large toy into me as deep as my body would allow. I moaned shrilly as I felt it enter me. He bent forward and took my other breast in his mouth. He thrust the toy in and out of me, and my entire body began to shudder. His hot wet mouth sucked on my nipple, and his tongue swirled around my areola.

Suddenly the toy began to vibrate, and a scream escaped me. He bit the top of my breast, and another shout sounded. He lifted up, the toy now penetrating faster, pressing the back wall of my vagina and stretching my cunt. He bit my neck. At first his teeth caused another electric shock shoot through my body, but as he bit harder another scream erupted.

He bit even harder and sucked. I knew he was going to leave a mark. I shuddered against him. The pain was almost too much to bear, and yet it felt amazing. I had never felt this much excitement and pleasure before. He slipped the toy out of me and bucked, as if my vagina was reaching for it. He pressed the tip of it against my clit, and the exquisite sensation sent me to the edge of moaning and screaming.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked. He then slid down my body, his mouth grazing between my chest and then my flat belly.

"Uh huh," I managed.

"How badly do you want to cum?"

"So much," I shrieked, pressing myself harder against the toy and the scuffle on his chin.

He then pulled the toy away. The incredible vibration was no longer there, and my hips bucked begging for the attention again. His bit my stomach. I cried out in the pain, but it sent a shock of pleasure through me I had never known before but had imagined many times. His teeth broke the skin, and he sucked at my flesh like he was sucking for dear life. When his mouth finally let go, a dark purple hicky covered my stomach, and small teeth marks were bright with my blood.

"You want it, bitch?" His eyes darkened as he looked up at me.

"Yes," I forced myself to sing the word out. I wanted to cum so badly, my body was itching for it.

He rose back up, his face meeting mine. His free hand grabbed my breast again, kneading it like dough. I struggled against the painful touch, but moaned out with pleasure. He pressed his cock against my clit, and I rubbed up against it.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Sir," I don't know if I sang it, I wasn't even sure if the words could be deciphered. I screamed it as loud as I could. Thrusting my body against him. He bit my neck hard, the tip of his dick circling around my clit. Each circle caused my body to shutter, and I began to cry. Even his painful bites were starting to feel good, and my body was begging for release.

"Ask for it."

"Fuck me," I whimpered. I was completely at his mercy, and it felt amazing, but I didn't know how much more I could take. "Please, Sir, fuck me!"

"You're my bitch, huh?" He said against my cheek. My neck was throbbing, and as he kneaded my breast sharp pains were shooting through.

"Fuck your bitch," I shouted, unsure of what else to say to get him to give me the release I craved. My ankles and wrists were becoming strained by the cuffs, and my meaningless bucking. He sat up onto his knees between my legs, and lifted me up by the buttock. I thought might ankles might snap from the pain. He pressed his cock against my opening, and then finally thrust deep into me.

I felt like I was riding a wave of electric pleasure. The pain I was feeling quickly became thrills of ecstasy. He thrust in and out of me, and I let him move me to meet each pounding. I began to moan uncontrollable, crying out as my orgasm built around him.

He picked up the still vibrating toy. While using one arm to hold me up, he used the other to press the toy against my clit. I cried out, louder than I ever have. He pounded away at me, and rubbed the vibrator against my clit. I thought I would explode at any moment. My eyes watered as I felt him myself tighten around him.

"Not yet," he grunted between heavy breaths. I tried to fight off the mounting climax. I wasn't sure how to, I began to think about anything else. I wanted to cum, but I didn't want to displease him.

He pounded against me for over an hour. His balls slapped hard against me, and my vagina now felt bruised and loose. Every so often he would say, "do you like that, bitch?" or "moan louder for me." I was so lost in the ecstasy answering him was easy. I didn't know I could be this on edge for so long.

Suddenly, I felt his cock harden even more, and he turned the vibrator up to a higher setting. "Cum for me, bitch!" He shouted. I could feel his seed releasing inside me, but the moment I heard his command my body reacted. There's no way to explain the feeling of that orgasm. It was like I being pulled by a tornado, while my mind was somewhere else entirely.

The French often call it "the little death", I may have died at that moment. My body shook and twitched uncontrollably, and my shrill moans of pleasure seemed to be miles away. It was like an explosion had taken hold and I was being forced to go along with it. It felt so incredible, I remember crying blissfully.

When he finished, he pulled out and laid beside me. I didn't move, but closed my eyes and was pulled into the most peaceful and relaxing sleep I ever had. When I woke up, several hours later. I was unchained, and his arms were wrapped around me, massaging my bite marks, swollen breasts, and sore wrists and ankles. I breathed deeply and looked over to him, a serene smile marking my face.

"I love you, Lily," he whispered into my hair, "I hope you'll eventually consider moving in with me."

12