Lime in the Coconut

Story Info
Winter neighbor bonfire - neighbors meet.
3.8k words
4.48
11.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry! I've been away for a while. Events and such, aka - life, took an unexpected turn. Fortunately, in a nice way.

*****

Events that seemed out of my control compelled me to deeper analysis. Starring out over the winter scene from my snow covered deck made me realize that if I didn't take an action, I'd get swept up with the gathering storm.

The neighborhood is secluded, heavily wooded properties, and most are 25 acre lots. That means at least a quarter mile between my wooded bungalow and next door. The separation from the nearest neighbor is perfect for one such as myself. I am not antisocial; I'm moderately introverted and like to protect my space.

After more than 40 years as someone exposed to the public, I was happily retired from the "rat race" and wanted peace and tranquility. I'm on the younger side of mid-sixties, still have a full head of light brown hair with just a few strands of grey, and mostly fit.

Please don't misunderstand, I do enjoy small gatherings with close friends with whom I can break through the shell of introversion to delight in a good afternoon or evening of fun and frivolity. Such was the case a few days ago.

We are very much in the middle of winter, a time when we pick a Saturday for a winter bonfire. We stack our leaves, twigs, small branches, and larger cut wood in the middle of a community owned clearing. On the agreed Saturday, despite the weather, we gather around with drinks and food for a pot luck. The fire is hot enough to warm the circle of people around it.

A new neighbor joined us last weekend. All the round of introductions were made and the new neighbor was quickly assimilated. We stood around talking about the usual this-and-that wearing our parkas, artic pants, and mukluks. The fire was going to its full roaring glory yet.

The new neighbor is single as am I. Other neighbors are married, hence we became willing or maybe unwilling partners. It wasn't a bad situation for this social event; we both went with it.

The weather forecaster was a cooperative person and predicted temperatures in the upper teens to low twenties with calm breezes. Heavier coats and parkas began opening as the fire grew in intensity. Our new neighbor cautiously opened her jacket making sure the fire was warm enough.

She commented about being unfamiliar with the cold of winter. "I grew up on the islands in the Caribbean. I can do white sand. Snow is another story."

"How does an island dweller end up in the frozen north?" I was smiling as I asked.

I saw her tense a bit and quickly added, "Don't answer if it is uncomfortable."

She edged to about elbow distance away. "You saw my reaction. It is personal, a little uncomfortable."

"Sable, it is one of those question one asks when thinking about warmer places. I have a cousin who lives down in Cabo and this time of year I envy him. It more like a rhetorical question than one of prying. I don't mean to get personal."

Under the hood, muffler, parka, heavy sweater, Sable is deep tanned skinned. It was obvious she was a mix of African, Spanish, and native islander. She is probably mid-thirties, about five feet, five inches tall, and neither slender nor heavy. Who could really tell with all the layers of clothing?

Sable relaxed and a hint of smile shown on her lips. "Let's check out what the bar has to offer," she suggested.

I threw in a couple lyrics about mixing the lime in the coconut as we walked toward the booze.

"Seth, I like that song. Down on the islands we drink lime in the coconut milk with a strong splash of island rum. The doctor is in."

I guess it isn't too surprising that lime juice, coconut milk, and 151 proof rum appeared. What she called a splash or rum I call a heavy pour.

"Woah! That'll put a fire in my belly!"

Her first laugh was equally intoxicating as the drink. "Don't breathe too close to the fire."

We need to back up just a little. Sable is darker skinned than those in the neighborhood. You probably figured that out. We are a very Caucasian neighborhood though it is only because this far north there are very few people who aren't.

It surprised me, and likely her too, that she was so openly welcomed.

"Ha! One of these is about all I need. More and I'll have to crawl back home."

"Not like that hasn't happened before."

Did she just wink?

We ate from the pot luck offerings and moved around talking to neighbors. Sable mixed another of her specialty and the fire burned down. The evening was upon us and the cold returned. Neighbors began bundling up again, picking up belongings, and heading home.

The clearing was such that it was not a long walk to home site. I began gathering things I brought for my trek home. Sable did the same and the final neighbors yelled good night and turned for their homes.

"Would it be out of place for me to invite you to my place, Sable? I can drive you home rather than you walking." Where did that come from, I quizzed myself. I just invited someone I hardly know to come in with me.

Sable gave a quick nod. "Lime in the coconut and drink it all down."

Two of those specialty drinks made the snow covered path tricky. I trudged ahead of Sable mostly shuffling so she had a better path to walk.

"Aren't you being chivalrous? Are your feet cold?"

"Yes I am and yes they are. I'll prop them up by the fire."

I couldn't see her behind me although the tone of her voice gave me a warm surge. "I'll warm them for you when we get inside."

"I won't deny, that sounds very pleasant. Are you cold as well?"

"I won't be after we're sitting by your fire. Plus, I'll be glad to get some of these layers off. I feel like I'm walking around in one of those huge sumo wrestling gag suits."

We reached the lower level door to my bungalow. It isn't a below ground entry, more of a door to the garage. It did allow me to a chance to turn to see Sable coming up behind me.

I smiled seeing her approach. "What's the smile?"

"You. Believe it or not, you have some rosy cheeks after the walk. Get in here and we'll both start warming up."

"Just the thought of getting side is warming."

We took of the outer layer of our parkas and arctic pants to hang. I noticed very quickly that Sable has an attractive figure.

I escorted through another door where the heat of the house struck us. We moved up the living level where we took off our snow boots.

"Sable, I need to strip off some more layers and I'm guessing you might want to use the bathroom. The bathroom is just over there. I'll go to the bedroom to get out of all the excess clothes. You can hang anything you want to in the bathroom."

Relief flashed across her face. "Oh, yes! Thank you. I do need to use the bathroom."

"I have a small bath in the bedroom and I'll take of things there. Take your time if you need."

"Thank you for being such a gentleman and very pleasant new neighbor, Seth." Sable disappeared into the bathroom and I into the bedroom.

I took off everything because the smoke smell from the bonfire was in each piece. I had to pee and took advantage of the shower stall to quickly shower. I found some comfortable jeans and a warm wool plaid shirt to wear. Was I trying to get ready for something more than a visit with a new friend?

I went to the kitchen to begin putting away things and wait for Sable. I heard the bathroom shower running only to think that maybe she had thoughts, too. There were snacks that didn't need putting away and those I placed out on plates. Sable was taking her time.

Another 15 minutes passed before Sable came out. "Seth, where are you?"

"Here, in the kitchen, follow my voice."

"I hope you don't mind, I felt and smelled kind of sooty. I used the shower." I could hear some apprehension in her voice. But when she came into the kitchen I saw her in all her charming glory. She had stashed a lot of clothes and was standing before me in almost the same attire.

"I guess we got the dress code memo. No, absolutely not upset. I showered too for the same reason. Let me shake your hand properly rather than through heavy gloves." I moved toward her as she stepped closer.

I reached out my right hand to shake and was surprised to feel her left hand taking mine and twining her fingers in mine. "Very pleased to meet, Seth."

We kept our fingers locked in the others hand and turned out bodies to face each other. It didn't take more than a moment before we joined in a kiss. It wasn't a kiss of passion, yet it was a kiss of knowing. Sable broke the kiss and rested her head against my chest.

"Meeting you is a pleasure for me also, Sable."

"Thank you, Seth." Her fingers squeezed on mine and I wrapped my free arm around her back drawing her closer.

Sable's body felt firm against me. I figured she must be athletic. Her breasts were firm and full and she had no bra on. Her waist narrow and shapely but not small. What I'd noticed of her hips and legs affirmed that she is athletic.

"There is that fire I talked about. It may need a little stirring and another log." I didn't think we could fit more closely together; however, she pulled tighter.

"Yes, Seth. Stir the fire." I am sure she knew that a fire was already stirring in us both.

The fireplace wasn't much more than warm embers when we went to the living room. I bent over the hearth to throw on some small pieces to get the fire going before putting on another log. Sable sat on the edge of the hearth watching me work up a flame.

"How long will a log burn before you tend it again?" Her voice had clear innuendo suggestions.

I was excited by her presence and noticing that her nipples were poking out against her shirt, I knew she was feeling it too. "Probably not long if the fire is really hot. Not to worry though, it can be stirred up again and another log added."

"Seth, the fire is burning."

"It is a very lovely fire."

I cupped her face in my palms and pulled her head toward mine. The kiss that followed was full of passion and unrestricted lust. The crackling log sparked as the flame intensified. I had floor cushions on to which we fell. Arms and legs twisted and curled as our bodies melded into one.

Sable pressed her hips against me and gave a sigh of release to her needs. I let my fingers begin toying with the buttons of her shirt until the tips of her nipples appeared beautifully capping her dark breasts. A little pinch of one was followed by a moan of her pleasure.

The buttons of my shirt were popping open. She touched my bare skin with her hands. Then we were embracing skin to skin, kissing and moaning against each other.

Her hands gripped my hips. Mine grasped at the tight flesh of her sweet butt. Though our pants were still on, we were going through the motions.

In some kind of simultaneously action, we both went for the others zipper. Soon after, naked bodies touched. Preliminaries were over. Our mutual fires were stoked.

Sable cried as I began penetrating. She was having a cum. Her face was radiant though I noticed her eyes welling up in tears.

I paused.

"That was the most wonderful feeling, Seth. Please don't stop."

Our union was complete. We rocked against the other in brilliant unison. I felt her strength pressing up to meet me. Her muscles gripped my shaft. Her cries and moans didn't relent as she inhaled lungs full of air.

I quickly reached my peak. "Sable, the log is on fire. I'm going to cum." I started to withdraw.

"No! Seth. No! I want you in me."

I wasn't going to last long. We both knew it. I thrust several more times before burying myself fully, deeply. Sable seemed to be cumming again. Her arms gripped me. Her legs gripped me. Her muscles gripped my cock.

In a final cry together, I shot my load into her beautiful body. It wasn't a moment of ecstasy. No, it was a long continuous lust filled desire to keep the other satisfied propelling us on.

Despite calming from this encounter, neither of us could break from our holds. Sable kept me gripped in her arms continuing to massage my cock within her.

Astonishingly, I did not soften as I have always done. We began making love again. This time it was slow and attentive. We kissed, admired the other, felt our bodies enjoying both giving and getting pleasure. Time did not pass. Only our blending is what we knew.

Sable asked me to lay on my back so she could mount me. My cum gushed from her as she straddled me. It was a sexy moment during which she took me. Her breasts heaved with each breath. Her nipples were stiff peaks begging to be touched.

I gave each a little pinch since both hands were free to touch. As I did, Sable rubbed her clit over my hairy pubes. Another pinch, another moan and hard rub. She was on her way to another orgasm and I wanted her to have it with me.

We were wide eyed and ready when the crescendo rode over us. I came again; not with the same intensity yet with the same need to give the pleasure I received.

There was fire in Sable's eyes, a happy fire of contentment. Her face glistened radiating the heat in her eyes. Not ever in my married years had my wife shown me this much wanton lust and passion. Sable was a beauty to behold and a beauty I wanted to hold.

She lowered her torso to mine. Her skin contacted mine making me shiver and squeeze her to me. No woman has ever coaxed this much pleasure out of me. No woman has ever given this much pleasure to me. I was convinced no woman would again.

We lay warmly in the glow of the fire and the afterglow of our love making. I felt my cock shrinking only to be clamped on to one more time before being released from Sable's womanhood. Now she shivered as the flow of our combined mixture was released with my cock. It was hot against my skin.

"You are beautiful, Sable. That was beautiful. Where you came from and why is of no importance. You're here now and I'm not letting you go." I stopped short. I wasn't sure if it was love at first sight though I was becoming sure it could be love.

"Hold me while I tell you something," her voice was a whisper. "I had to escape the islands. It wasn't easy because I was watched, always watched. I was the wife of a business man."

The way she said business man meant it must have been some underground illegal venture.

"I'm still holding you and I think I understand what you mean by business man."

"Let's leave it there for now, Seth. I'm alive, alive like a virgin with her first lover."

"Sable, I hope there will be more love making."

"Does that mean you aren't going to give me a ride home?"

I slapped a spank across her firm butt. She cried in surprise and emptied our remaining cocktail on me.

"I prefer not to take you anywhere but to bed."

Her glistening dark skin was sweet under my touch. My hands massaged her back from shoulders to butt. Sable cooed from the touch; she was sensitive in the back and breathed deep with each pass.

I was afraid to break the spell, though I needed to relieve myself. I wondered if Sable did also.

I stopped the massage leaving my hands of her tight bottom while fingering along the delicate fissure between her cheeks. A finger explored the tiny opening of her ass making her scream a delightful cry.

"Seth, don't do that again unless you want me to pee all over you."

I did it again only to have Sable leap up and run to the bathroom. There was no ignoring her coursing flow as she let out a loud moan. I was dripping our sex juices so I grabbed my shirt to keep from staining the cushions. I waddled toward the bathroom thinking I'd use the bedroom toilet.

The toilet flushed; Sable called out to me. "Come here, Seth. You need the toilet and we need a shower."

Even in the mess we were, I wanted to gaze on Sable's lovely body. I turned toward her with my shirt over my cock absorbing our mix. The shirt fell from my hold as her full body came into clear view. I swear, my cock jumped.

"You are a beautiful mess dear Sable." I kissed her again before turning to the toilet. I sat on the stool and let my pee issue. I don't think I could have kept my eyes on the target for want of keeping my eyes on her.

Her skin appeared to flush at being called dear Sable. "Am I dear Sable? Are you already smitten the way I am with you?"

My answer was a voiceless smile and nod. Right there in the bathroom, me on the toilet, Sable crumpled to the rim of the tub and began to sob. Between sob came mumbles of happy emotions.

"This is the first time I been emotional like this. I though we islanders were supposed to work voodoo magic. What spell have you cast on me?"

"It must be powerful. I'm under its control too."

We decided to fill the tub and soak in the warm water. Only hands for wash cloths and fingers exploring.

"Sable, are you worried that you could get pregnant?" I was holding her back against my chest with arms locked around her just below her breasts.

"Are you concerned?"

She tried to pull away. I held her tighter preventing it.

"But what if your mom and dad find out?"

"Then you will have a voodoo spell cast on you. Seriously, Seth, are you concerned."

"Concerned enough to try again if the first two didn't work." I suddenly realized having a baby I've never had would be okay.

"No. I'm safe. I use birth control to control my cycle."

"Then we can decide together when to stop using it."

The sobs started anew. I held her as tightly as I could and let my hands cup her breasts.

"Are we together?"

"Not right now," I pinched her nipples. "I hope we are soon."

The water cooled, we opened the drain, stood, and turned on the shower for a good warm rinse. Sable used the shower want to direct a warm douching flow. We dried.

I went into the bedroom for a robe and hoped I had one for Sable. "This is something I haven't pulled from the closet in years." It was a silk smoking jacket I'd gotten in Asia years ago, a golden-yellow three-quarter length robe that I imagined would make her skin glow.

Sable took it, looked at it for a brief second, and slipped into it.

"I was right, it does make you glow." The texture of the silk conformed to her body with just a little hint of nipple poking through.

We crossed back to the kitchen where the forgotten snacks loomed large. I saw the lime juice, coconut milk, and rum on the counter.

"Perhaps we should try a bit more of your island concoction and have a little snack. We can take it over to the fire and snuggle. I want to learn more about the woman has taken over all my thoughts." I knew before the night was over, words of love would spring from my lips.

"Seth, my name has many meanings. It can be considered the color of my skin. That's why this robe has the impact you see. On the Islands, a girl given the name Sable is supposed to grow into a sexy woman. Don't interrupt," she must have sensed what was on my mind. "It also means forever in your thoughts. You said it just now, I've taken over all your thoughts."

I was at a complete loss for words. She was Sable, a sable. I could only reply with a head nod and, "You are both those things, Sable. Does your name also mean that I don't want to let you go?"

I took her around the waste into a tender embrace. Again, she placed her head against my chest and whispered an answer with another question, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Not exactly first sight, the parka didn't do anything for you. Now it's my turn to answer with a question, "Are you saying you love me?"

"Love and in love." Now my eyes welled up as I noticed dampness filling her eyes.

"Then we need to seal it with a kiss."

It was a sweet lover's kiss that had us dancing to our own music. Again the snacks were forgotten as our hands fought to hold the other tighter. Remembering how she reacted the rubbing of her back after making love, I resumed the massage. Sable responded by jerking her hips against me and sighing a moan of deep pleasure.

12