Limited Dating Options Ch. 06

Story Info
Willa discovers her sister's secret, and seduces one of them.
5.3k words
4.61
6.6k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Waverly Earp didn't have the best childhood. That was a massive understatement, but the most fucked up thing about it, and her whole life in general, was that her life actually got better after her Daddy and eldest sister died. To even think that was awful, and she'd never dared say the exact words out loud, but God help her it was the truth.

Her Daddy was a drunk who beat her older sisters, and Waverly had no doubt in her mind she'd only escaped because even in his drunken mind she was too young to hit. He hit Wynonna though, and every time she did he broke Waverly's heart, who even then felt an unnaturally close bond to her older sister. The middle sister. The nice sister.

No one would believe her if she had ever said it out loud, but before Wynonna Earp was labelled the black sheep of the Earp family she was the nice sister, and the only family member Waverly remember treating her with love. Willa was different. She was mean and cruel, but only to her. Never to Wynonna, and Waverly never understood why.

Then Willa was dead, and it didn't matter, because however she used to treat Waverly could be brushed aside as just kids being kids. But the horrible truth was Waverly hadn't missed her. And in her darkest moments, Waverly was glad she was dead. But she wasn't dead any more. Miraculously she was back, only it didn't feel like a miracle to Waverly. It felt like a nightmare.

The irony wasn't lost on Waverly. She had spent the last few weeks convincing Wynonna that Nicole wasn't a threat to her, and now Waverly was the one feeling threatened by another woman being all cosy with her soulmate.

But it was more than that, because Waverly had a bad feeling about all of this, but the second she would bring it up Wynonna would immediately dismiss her as being jealous, she knew she would. She was just too happy to have their big sister back. So Waverly needed to tread carefully. She just didn't know how. She had been racking her brain the last few days, and Waverly just had nothing.

It certainly didn't help that after weeks of the most amazing sex of her life suddenly she found herself going cold turkey. Which made sense, given they now suddenly had a houseguest, and one who would no doubt be more appalled than most at their unusual relationship, and most of the time Waverly wasn't even in the mood for sex. It was just a lack of it wasn't helping her think, and her hand wasn't exactly cutting it for her any more.

Not after knowing the heaven that was having Wynonna inside of her. Fucking her. Making her hers. And now Wynonna barely even looked at her, obviously guilty over what they had done. Like it was something ugly. And ironically the only time she was close to ignoring that she was interrupted by the star of her fantasies.

"Hey kid." Wynonna greeted, opening her sister's bedroom door and paying for it, "Whoa... I, I didn't mean to interrupt."

Somehow avoiding the urge to roll her eyes at her sister's sudden shyness, especially considering she was under the bed sheets and in pyjamas, Waverly slowly bought her fingers up to her lips and sucked them clean while holding Wynonna's gaze, then asked in a soft flirtatious voice, "Hey sis, come to give me a kiss good night? You know, like you used too."

Wynonna blushed furiously, quickly closed the door behind her and shuffled over to the bed before hissing, "Waverly!"

"I know, I know. Your precious Willa is here." Waverly grumbled, before sighing, "It's just-"

"I know." Wynonna whispered, sitting down on the bed and taking Waverly's hand, "Believe me baby girl, I know. I miss you too."

Despite herself Waverly couldn't help asking in a little girl voice, "You do?"

"Yes! So, so much." Wynonna insisted, squeezing Waverly's hand, "You have no idea."

There was a long pause, and then against her better judgement Waverly softly murmured, "Show me."

Wynonna gulped softly, then lowered her gaze to Waverly's lips. She then unconsciously licked her own. It felt like an eternity since she'd even allowed her eyes to linger on her baby sister, and now she felt like the pain of not being with her increased tenfold. Wynonna was so, so happy to have Willa back, but not be able to touch Waverly was torture.

Or at least kiss her. So despite knowing this was an incredibly bad idea Wynonna bent down to press her lips against those belonging to her own sister. Just a gentle peck. Something which they could maybe get away with. Maybe. If that had been it. But of course it wasn't.

It had been just too God damn long since they had kissed, and Wynonna not only found herself lingering there too long but in the moment she finally pulled back she just let out a pathetic whimper and kissed Waverly again. Or maybe the pathetic whimper came from Waverly. Or both of them. It was hard to tell.

What she did know was that Waverly definitely leaned into the kiss, and kissed her back with increasing enthusiasm and pulling Wynonna more firmly down on top of her. Then just as things were really getting good as they added their tongues into the mix they both heard a sound which had them pulling apart and cursing.

"Oh my God!" Willa exclaimed softly, although it sounded deafening in the mostly silent house.

Willa then turned and ran, causing Wynonna to curse again and call out, "Shit! WILLA! Shit! Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!"

Scrambling to get off of Waverly and go after their sister Wynonna barely noticed Waverly letting out a deep sigh and then just lying back in her bed. She did briefly think it was for the best, as she and Willa were closer and so if it was just her she had a shot of making her see reason.

Well, not reason, as they were far beyond that, but maybe she could make Willa understand that while their love was super forbidden and wrong it was also pure and true. Or at least not to tell anyone, because while Wynonna had experience being locked up she couldn't bare that happening to Waverly. Or truly being separated from her little sister for that matter.

If it hadn't been for that overwhelming terror Wynonna would have probably been laughing at herself. She had been so careful over the past few days, desperately keeping her hands to herself and not even looking at Waverly the wrong way. At least not for too long, and never in front of Willa. Then the moment she slipped up she was caught.

Fucking hilarious. And now she might lose everything because she couldn't keep it in her pants. Fuck, she thought, as she dashed out of Waverly's room and into Willa's, thankful that her big sister hadn't locked her door, and even though she was obviously fuming she was thankfully willing to hear whatever excuse Wynonna could come up with. Now, all Wynonna had to do was come up with an excuse. Easy right?

Wrong. Wynonna's mind was completely blank, and all she could do was stammer, "W, Willa... I..."

"Fuck Wynonna!" Willa swore, not turning around to look at her sibling, at least not yet, "Just fuck."

"I know." Wynonna said softly, lowering her head.

"I wish I could say I'm surprised." Willa laughed, still not turning around, "That bitch."

"Hey!" Wynonna protested, finally getting Willa to look at her, which put her off for a second, but she stood her ground on this as she always would, "This isn't Waverly's fault. It's mine."

"Really?" Willa scoffed, "So, you're the one who seduced her?"

There was a pause and then Wynonna reluctantly admitted through gritted teeth, "No, but-"

"Exactly." Willa grumbled.

"But she wouldn't have ever done it if I hadn't been drooling all over her." Wynonna argued.

"I highly doubt that." Willa said coldly, finally properly turning around to face her sibling and folding her arms.

"Well it's true." Wynonna insisted, before pointing out, "And even if it wasn't, I'm the big sister. It's my job to protect her from sexual deviance. Like me. And I failed her. But, but..."

"She's not." Willa suddenly said softly.

"What?" Wynonna frowned.

"She's not our sister." Willa said after a brief hesitation, and then when Wynonna just stared at Willa added, "You know it. I know it. She's not one of us Wynonna. Not an Earp. She's different. She's wrong."

"No!" Wynonna protested, taking a forceful step forward which caused Willa to flinch, Wynonna silently cursing herself for it as she added, "If anyone in this family is wrong, it's me. I'm the one who's fucked up. Waverly is the most pure and good thing in this world."

"She's not!" Willa insisted.

"She is!" Wynonna insisted, quickly adding, "And I love her. I'm... I'm in love with her. And she loves me too. I, I know it's wrong, but we can't help it. We need each other. Or at least, I need her. So please Willa, please don't tell. Don't tell anyone about this. Please? I can't live without her. Please don't make me."

Willa stared at her sister for a very long time, calculating her next move in her head. Ever since Waverly had taken her to the treehouse and she had gotten her memories back she'd been trying to get Peacemaker, and she almost used this information to blackmail Wynonna. But that would be too suspicious. Suddenly, there was another thought that Willa couldn't get out of her head.

Actually no, it had been there before when she only had suspicions about the relationship between her siblings, but now she couldn't shake the thought that it was the right thing to do. Or at least the most effective way to get what she wanted. Maybe even the most fun. So she reached down, grabbed hold of her pyjama top and slowly pulled it off.

"What, what are you doing?" Wynonna stammered, unable to look away as her big sister's boobs were suddenly exposed to her.

That reaction told Willa she was on the right track, so she just smirked at her sibling and asked her, "What does it look like I'm doing?"

Wynonna let out a soft gasp as Willa pushed down her pyjama bottoms, leaving her completely naked in front of her, Wynonna's eyes spending way too much time travelling up and down the other girl's body to be innocent. Then when Willa smiled and approached her Wynonna softly protested, "We can't?"

"Why not?" Willa questioned, almost succeeding in sounding innocent, even as she stepped into her sister's personal space and threw her arms around her, "I thought you had a thing for your sisters?"

"Waverly! I have a thing for Waverly." Wynonna protested much louder than before.

"Oh come on Wynonna, there's something between us. You know it, I know it, that bitch knows it." Willa said the last part bitterly, before quickly adding, "Think about it Wynonna, if it was Waverly taken instead of me, would we be together? Would you be trying to convince Waverly of our love? What if no one had been taken, and it was always just the three of us? I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? The three of us, together in every way imaginable. I bet you've thought about it, haven't you?"

"Yes." Wynonna admitted after a brief pause, "But..."

"But what?" Willa asked.

There was another pause, longer than before, then Wynonna suddenly leaned forwards and pressed her lips against Willa's. Even though it was what she had been aiming for Willa was still taken aback initially when it happened. Mostly because she didn't think it would be this easy. But of course it was.

Everything about Wynonna just screamed easy, and Willa had her wrapped around her little finger ever since she came back. And that was before she even got her memories back. Peacemaker was as good as hers. But first she was going to have to sink to her sisters level. Which wouldn't be too bad, considering some of the other things she had done to survive over the past few years. And unlike some of those other things, she might actually enjoy it.

Suddenly breaking the kiss Wynonna softly said, "I shared Waverly with Officer Hot Pants. This is the same thing."

Wynonna sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than Willa, which made Willa smirk, until those words actually registered, "Wait, you two and the butch cop?"

"It's a long story." Wynonna smiled shyly, although that was a severe understatement, "Can we just get back to the kissing?"

With those words Wynonna leaned in, but Willa stopped her by pressing a hand up to her lips before counter offering, "How about something a little more fun?"

This of course led to Wynonna frowning in confusion, which was admittedly cute, before realisation crossed over her face as Willa moved her hand to her sister's hair, grabbed a firm hold of it and began pushing downwards. Initially Wynonna hesitated which was kind of unsurprising. And insulting. She was probably thinking about her precious Waverly, which infuriated Willa even more.

Of course it wasn't long before Wynonna allowed herself to be pushed downwards, but annoyingly she made a pit stop at Willa's boobs, kissing her way down one of them and then taking a nipple into her mouth and begin to gently suck on it, which had Willa rolling her eyes. Just like Bo-Bo.

Somehow Willa didn't think that her little sister would appreciate the comparison to the leader of the Revenants, but she meant it as a compliment. Mostly. Bo-Bo like to make sure that she got at least a little foreplay even during quickies, and Willa did have to admit that Wynonna's lips did feel really good on her nipple. And the other, when she moved to that one. And her tongue.

Oh fuck, feeling her tongue beginning to swirl around her nipples was amazing. But what she really wanted would be even better, so after a minute or two Willa pushed down on Wynonna's head with increasing force until she finally got what she really wanted.

Wynonna still wasn't sure this was the right thing to do, but she was Wynonna Earp, the Queen of making bad decisions, and she was confident that Waverly would forgive her if this was a mistake. Most of all, if she could somehow be with both Waverly and Willa that would be beyond perfect.

True, Willa was a stranger to her at this point, so Wynonna didn't love her as deeply and truly as Waverly, but she was so sick and twisted that would no doubt change in a very short amount of time anyway, so why not make it a good thing? And okay, there was some tension between her sisters, but what better way to solve that than sex?

After all, they all loved each other, right? So why not express that loving in the she and Waverly had been doing over the past few weeks? What could be more natural?

It certainly felt natural for Wynonna to be sucking her sister's tits. Wrong, but natural. Just like it was with Waverly. Although unlike Waverly Willa was proving to be impatient, and soon began pushing down on her head painfully, which actually made Wynonna smiled. A woman after her own heart. Well, if Willa wanted some real satisfaction, Wynonna was happy to give it to her.

So Wynonna allowed herself to be pushed down to her knees and her face to be pulled directly into Willa's cunt. It was tempting to attack it immediately, but it was even more fun to waiting until Willa got frustrated and opened her mouth to complain. That's when Wynonna struck her tongue out of her mouth and slowly over her big sister's pussy lips, making the first half of the lick fast and the second half slow, paying particular attention to Willa's clit.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, Wynonna!" Willa swore with a mixture of anger and lust, "Fuck! Just... FUCK! No, don't stop, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh fuck! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmm, that feel so good, lick me Wynonna! Lick my pussy! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, lick your big sister's pussy you filthy little lez. Ah fuck!"

Smirking at this reaction Wynonna repeated the process over and over again, only she kept the lick slow throughout just to tease her sister, and make sure Willa's eventual orgasms would be that much more powerful. Just like she did whenever she went down on Waverly. Which wasn't actually that often lately. Oh yes, Wynonna had become a little greedy when it came to this pleasure.

More importantly it felt like something a bottom would do, and she very much liked reinforcing the idea that Waverly was the bottom in their twisted relationship. And honestly, Wynonna had never liked bottoming before. But maybe things would be different with Willa?

Things with Willa had always been different, but one thing was the same, Wynonna thought with wicked delight. And that was that her two sisters both had delicious little pussies that Wynonna absolutely loved right from the beginning. Well, Waverly's was better. Certainly sweeter.

But there was something to be said for Willa's flavour, and Wynonna relished in getting to drink it straight from the source. In the end it was the desire for more of that incredibly forbidden liquid which pushed her into tongue fucking her big sister and making her cum more than Willa's demands for more. Although those two things combined was quite the aphrodisiac.

Willa had to admit, this felt amazing. Way better than any other time she had experienced this type of pleasure, even if it couldn't quite compare to real sex with her true love. That it even came close was a testament to Wynonna's skills as a rug muncher, and just how perverted her sisters were. Or more accurately, her little sister was.

As in one. Waverly didn't count. She never counted. But Wynonna hadn't known that, and she had to spend hours and hours between Waverly's legs to get this good at eating pussy. God, Willa wanted to stand here forever getting her pussy licked by her baby sister. But she had things to do, and the desire for more soon became overwhelming, and although Wila fought it for a little while it was not long before she was demanding more.

"More! Mmmmm, fuck me!" Willa moaned, smiling with delight as Waverly appeared in the doorway, "Eat me Wynonna! Eat my fucking cunt! Eat it like you eat Waverly's you perverted little bitch! Oooooooh Wynonna, you're a sister fucking bitch! Yeahhhhhhh, you love the taste of your big sister's pussy, don't you Wynonna? Yessssssss, you love pussy, but it has to belong to one of your sisters. Isn't that right you nasty little sister fucker? But which one do you love more? Mmmmmm, mine or Waverly's? It's mine isn't it? Yeahhhhhhhh, you love your big sister's pussy way more. Ohhhhhhh fuck yes, you love me more, don't you Wynonna? Yeah you do, mmmmmm, and now you need to prove it. Oooooooh yeeeeeesssssssss, prove you love your big sister more by making her cum nice and hard in your whore mouth! Oh yes, make me cum, make me cum, tongue fuck me and make me cum, ooooooooh yessssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh Wynonna, make me cum!"

To Will'a's delight Waverly just stood there and took her verbal abuse while her eyes darted from Willa's to down where it was clearly Wynonna between her legs, the look on her face and in her eyes almost enough to make Willla cum on it's own. Instead she was blessed with Wynonna's talented tongue, her little sister at first increasing the speed and the force of her licking and then lingering on her clit even more while Willa was taunting her.

Then, finally, Wynonna shoved her tongue as deep into Willa as it would go and then started thrusting it in and out, the sensation of being tongue fucked by Wynonna while Waverly watched easily enough to send Willa over the edge of orgasm.

Sadly shortly afterwards Waverly left, giving Willa a scowl of disapproval before disappearing out of sight. It was likely that she would have heard Waverly running down the stairs and a loud door slam if Waverly had left the Homestead, but it didn't really matter. The damage was already done, and it made sure Willa came that much more powerfully.

Not that it stopped her from loudly screaming her pleasure, especially as she was pretty sure Waverly was still home. Besides, she couldn't actually help it. Wynonna was just making her feel so good, fucking Willa to her climax and then pushing her through another, and then another, and then another.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12