Limited Dating Options Ch. 07

Story Info
The Earp sisters have a threesome with each other.
9.5k words
4.85
9.1k
7
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Hello baby girl." Wynonna smiled nervously as Waverly finally walked in the front door of their home.

Waverly glared at her, and then asked, "What, have you been there the entire time?"

"Mostly." Wynonna admitted, "I went looking for you, but you weren't anywhere I thought you'd be, and after a more than a mild panic attack and a bottle of whiskey I reminded myself you're smart, much smarter than me, and if anything happened to you I'd know it in my bones. And in my heart and soul. But, I still wish you would'da responded to my messages. I, I was so worried about you baby girl."

"So why didn't you go after me when I found you fucking our sister?" Waverly asked bitterly, becoming more angry when Wynonna laughed, "You think this is funny?"

"Kind of, yeah." Wynonna admitted, before quickly clarifying, "In any other family you'd be disgusted with me for fucking our sister, but instead-"

"I'm the jealous girlfriend." Waverly finished for her, her anger being replaced by heart-breaking sorrow, "That, that is what I am, right? Your girlfriend?"

"Of course." Wynonna said softly, trying to take Waverly in her arms only for her sister to push her away.

"So why screw Willa?" Waverly asked, "I thought what we had was special?"

"It is." Wynonna insisted, quickly adding, "You might have been too young to really remember Willa-"

"I remember her!" Waverly said bitterly.

"Yes, well..." Wynonna stammered, briefly taken aback, before charging ahead, "Ever since she was taken from us, I feel like there's been a piece missing from our lives, you know? God knows it wasn't Daddy, but now she's back maybe things could be finally as they were supposed to be. Ya know? The three of us?"

There was a brief pause, then with tears beginning to slide down her cheeks Waverly laughed bitterly, "And here I was thinkin' what we had was enough to fill the void inside you."

"It is!" Wynonna quickly insisted, "Baby girl, I'd have killed myself years ago if it wasn't for you. You gave me something to live for, and ever since we got together it has been like I could finally breathe."

"But?" Waverly question weakly.

"No but. I love you. I'm in love with you. And if you want me to choose, I choose you, no questions. No complaints. No thinking about it. It's you Waverly. It's always been you." Wynonna swore, and then hated herself for then adding, "But we did explore your feelings for Nicole, and you got an extra special treat out of it. And I went the wrong way about it, but I want to do something similar with Willa. I'd like us to consider the possibility of adding her to our relationship, but if you don't want to we don't have too. We don't have to do anything."

Another pause, this one longer, and then Waverly asked, "Why didn't you say that, instead of just fucking her?"

"Because I'm me." Wynonna laughed, "I'm stupid, and I'm selfish, and I fucking destroy everything good in my life. Everything is up to you. So please Waverly, please tell me I haven't ruined our relationship, or worse, pushed you away for good?"

Yet another pause, this one shorter, then Waverly asked, "So, where exactly is Willa for this?"

"Up in her room." Wynonna shrugged, "We both didn't need to be down here, and seeing her might have made you run."

"Was that her decision or yours?" Waverly frowned.

"Mine." Wynonna said unconvincingly.

"Would you consider adding Nicole to our relationship?" Waverly asked.

"No." Wynonna frowned, "Why? Do you want too?"

"No... not any more." Waverly admitted, "Whatever we had, it's over now. I'd just like to know the difference between adding her and adding Willa?"

"Erm, Nicole is a stranger to us." Wynonna pointed out.

"So is Willa." Waverly pointed out, before quickly adding, "I know you want her to be the same, and in many ways she is. Unfortunately. But we're not little girls any more. We've all got older and changed, and you might not want to admit it, but because of the night Daddy died and Willa was taken both of us are fucked up, so what do you think Willa is?"

"Our sister." Wynonna answered.

"Right." Waverly nodded, "Which means we should be there for her, and try and help her through her trauma. Not make her a third wheel in our relationship."

"She wouldn't be-" Wynonna tried to protest.

"Is this about getting even? Is that what this is? I kissed Nicole without you, so you fucked Willa without me?" Waverly questioned.

"No." Wynonna protested, before adding against her better judgement, "But if you did want to get even, you could fuck Nicole now without me if you want."

"No I can't." Waverly sighed, before admitting, "I was mad at you, so I tried. But I couldn't do it. Turns out I love you too damn much."

"Yeah, because you're not an ass hole, like me, and didn't want to do it without permission." Wynonna pointed out, "But you have it now."

"I don't want it!" Waverly practically screeched before sighing, "I want you, God dammit. I wish I didn't sometimes, like right now. But I do."

"Me too." Wynonna said softly, before smiling, "Except the part about not wanting you right now, because I really, really do."

"Me too." Waverly sighed, allowing Wynonna to take her hands in hers, "So, what now?"

"Well..." Wynonna grinned.

*

Willa didn't like being in her room. She hadn't liked it before she got her memories back, as even then it didn't feel right to her, and now she knew why. It was a little girl's room. It was the room of the little girl she had been when she had been dragged away that fateful night by the Revenants, this room left untouched since then by the family who were strangers to her.

Because much like her father, that little girl she had been had died that night. And now? Now she was a new woman, with a new purpose. The only person strong enough not to continue this curse, but finally end it, even if it meant killing everyone in this horrible town. Or maybe especially because of it. Even if it included her own kin. Who again, were nothing but strangers to her now.

More accurately, they were very attractive strangers, at least one of whom was eager to pleasure her. And Willa used to think her feelings for Bo-Bo were wrong, when really, how could falling in love with a Revenant even compare to falling in love with a family member like Waverly and Wynonna had.

Although Willa had to admit, part of her really had enjoyed sexually dominating Wynonna, and really enjoyed the way that her two sisters looked at her as they entered her bedroom. True, while Wynonna looked at her with pure lust Waverly seemed more hesitant, but even she seemed to be coming around to the idea, hence her presence here, despite the fact her girlfriend had just cheated on her. God, Waverly was pathetic.

Putting those thoughts aside, along with the magazine she had been reading, Willa scooted to the edge of the bed and asked, "So? What's the verdict?"

Wynonna looked back at Waverly, biting her lip and giving her the chance to speak, before ultimately speaking for her, "She's on board. But she has some conditions."

"That's fair, I suppose." Willa admitted, before asking, "Like what?"

"Like we try this one time, and if I don't like it, it's a one time thing." Waverly said, glaring at her elder sister, before admitting, "That's what we did with Nicole, so it's only fair."

There was a brief pause, and then Wynonna beamed, "You see what I mean Willa? This really is for the best."

"We'll see about that." Willa murmured, looking Waverly up and down, before suggesting, "But since I'm nice, I'll give her the chance to prove it by eating my cunt."

"Sounds good to me." Wynonna grinned, loving the mental vision that was giving her. Then she nervously asked, "Waverly?"

"What, no kissing?" Waverly frowned, still focusing her attention on her eldest sister.

"You two can kiss if you want too." Willa shrugged, beginning to take off her clothes, "I'm just too eager to see if you eat pussy half as good as Wynonna does for foreplay."

"Oh trust me sis, I'm nothing compared to this little pussy eating angel." Wynonna grinned, "But if you insist..."

Typically that's all it took to make Willa's deviant sisters kiss, Wynonna pulling Waverly into her arms and kissing her concerns away. Or at least overwhelming Waverly to the point where she could do nothing but kiss back, her worries forgotten and she melted into Wynonna's arms and... God, they really were in love.

Willa had known it deep down in her bones before now, but to actually see it. Two sisters in love? Her sisters? It was truly obscene, and negated whatever small part of Willa felt bad that her plan would ultimately kill them. Well, feel bad about killing Wynonna. Although Willa had to admit, while it was the sickest thing she'd ever seen, it was still two beautiful people kissing, which had an unfortunate effect on her body.

It was the same effect that watching Wynonna and Waverly beginning to strip each other during the kiss, moving so effortlessly while barely breaking the kiss it was honestly impressive. In fact Willa was so captivated that she had to rush to keep up, despite the fact that she had started stripping long before they did.

Then once all three of them were naked, and Willa was lying down in the middle of the bed, Wynonna finally broke the kiss, got behind Waverly and whispered something into her ear before moving back and smacking her on the butt. Whatever it was had Waverly crawling in between Willa's legs and after the admittedly cute glare up at her Waverly leaned down and attempted to prove that she was good at something.

Waverly didn't know why Willa hated her so much, but she had made it crystal clear she did, both when they were children and now. Which Waverly might have been able to forgive, but Willa had fucked Wynonna without her. That was something she wasn't sure she'd ever truly forgive Willa for, even if she was on the road too forgiving Wynonna for it.

She would probably forgive Wynonna for anything, and she would certainly do anything for her, hence Waverly leaning down and sliding her tongue over Willa's pussy. Thankfully Willa tasted a lot better than Waverly thought she might, making it easy to continue licking her sister's pussy.

It wasn't nearly as good as Wynonna's pussy, but it was further proof Waverly like girls. Not that she needed it at this stage, but she still appreciated it, especially as it suggested that she was a lesbian, a label she was becoming more comfortable with as time ticked by.

Which was only further confirmed when Wynonna began kissing her way slowly up her back, and then when she reached the back of her neck pressed her very feminine body against Waverly's back and made the youngest sister whimper into the oldest sister's pussy. Which she continued doing as Wynonna slid her hands all over her body, especially when she pushed one hand in between Waverly's legs and began gently rubbing her pussy.

"You like that baby girl?" Wynonna purred in Waverly's ear, "You like the taste of big sister? Huh? Ohhhhh, I bet you do, you pussy loving slut! Yesssssss Waves, you love licking pussy, especially when it's your own sister's pussy. Mmmmm, or more accurately, one of them. One of us. Oh yes Waverly, you love Willa's pussy, and you love mine. Almost as much as I love yours."

As she spoke those final words Wynonna pushed a finger into Waverly's welcoming cunt, making one of her sisters moan with pure pleasure into the other's twat. Which was the only thing which kept Waverly from pulling her face away from Willa's cunt to tell Wynonna how wrong she was. That it was impossible for Wynonna to love her pussy more than she loved Wynonna's.

Maybe just as much, but not more than. But Wynonna was right about one thing, Waverly did love the taste of her big sisters, even if she definitely had her preference. Luckily that preference was fingering her at that moment, making it hard to concentrate on just licking Willa's pussy, let alone anything else. So she stayed silent while Wynonna grinned against her ear, before perhaps inevitably adding more commentary.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmm, so wet for us Waves. Yes, so wet for me and Willa." Wynonna chuckled in delight as she continued slowly pumping her finger in and out of her sister, eventually adding a second into that welcoming twat, "Must be nice for you, to be sandwiched in between us like this. And to think, you were reluctant to try this, and now you're clearly loving it. And it could be like this every day if you want it too Wav. Just say the word and your big sister's will happily double-team your perfect little body every single day just like this. Ohhhhhhh yes, you feel that Waverly? You feel that? That's my fingers up your twat, while you're licking Willa's pussy like the little lesbian incest slut you are. No! I know it's hard Waves, but don't cum yet. I'm not ready for you to cum. No, not until you make Willa cum."

"Don't make me cum yet." Willa quickly protested, then when Wynonna looked up at her she added, "Mmmmm, I'm not really ready to cum yet. Not until Waverly gives me a proper pussy licking. Ohhhhhh, come on Wynonna, stop distracting that little slut. Clearly you're fucking her too much, and she can't cope."

"Sorry Willa." Wynonna quickly apologised, reluctantly pulling her fingers out of Waverly's cunt.

Which finally got Waverly to pull away from Willa's cunt and whimper, "No Wynonna, please don't stop. Mmmmm, it feels so good."

Clearly Wynonna was torn for a few long seconds, then she grinned, "I don't want to baby girl, but maybe we can find something a little less distracting for you."

Before Waverly could even fully open her mouth to protest Wynonna was leaning forward and pushing her tongue into that opening target. Which of course shut Waverly up, partly because her mouth was covered and occupied, but also because she was distracted by the thought of one of her sisters tasting the other on her lips and tongue.

Then Wynonna broke that kiss, erotically sucked the fingers which had just been inside of Waverly clean, and then kissed her younger sister again, meaning Waverly was tasting herself on Wynonna's lips while Wynonna was tasting Willa on hers. Fuck, this whole thing was wonderfully perverted.

"Hey, stop messing around and eat me." Willa whined like a petulant brat, before crying out with joy as Wynonna broke the kiss and pushed Waverly's face into Willa's waiting cunt, "Yessssss, eat my pussy you little slut! Mmmmm, eat it good! Ooooooooh, eat it like the shameless pervert you are, and don't you dare get distracted again, ohhhhhhh fuck!"

Wynonna was hoping for more commentary from Willa, but she wasn't going to wait around for a long time to hear it. No, she had a plan to continue pleasing Waverly, hopefully without getting carried away like she had with her fingers. So after lingering on Waverly's neck again for a while Wynonna kissed downwards when it was clear Willa was done, swiftly kissing her way down Waverly's spine and not stopping until she reached her favourite part of this perfect body, namely her baby sister's cute little booty.

Simply out of habit Wynonna had been rubbing her cunt against it during the fingering, meaning that now she got the opportunity to kiss, and occasionally lick, her own juices from Waverly's rear, most of them before pulling those cheeks apart and reveal the real prize.

During that first lick Wynonna couldn't resist lingering her tongue on Waverly's clit, mostly because that's where the lick started given Waverly's current position. Which of course earned her an extra loud cry out of Waverly, but no doubt caused one sister to stop licking another, so for the next half a dozen licks Wynonna completely ignored Waverly's clit in favour of slowly sliding her tongue up and down her baby sister's pussy lips.

She even used as little pressure as she could. Anything not to overwhelm Waverly. Which was extremely hard, because that involved Wynonna not getting carried away, which was difficult for her when she was doing things she liked, like going down on one of her sisters, and to do this now was extra incredible.

It didn't help that if she looked up over Waverly's ass, or better yet replaced her tongue with a finger or two, Wynonna could see one of her sisters in between the legs of the other. Okay, she couldn't actually see Waverly's tongue slide across Willa's pussy, but just seeing that perfect long brunette head buried in between Willa's thighs was incredibly thrilling, and Wynonna could easily imagine what was happening given that she had been on the receiving end of that talented little tongue many times before.

And from the look on Willa's face Waverly certainly wasn't shortchanging their sister. Besides, that look alone would have been distracting enough, as Willa just looked so beautiful in that moment. Not to mention seemingly unburdened in a way she hadn't been since getting her memories back.

Over and over again Wynonna told herself not to look up at these wonderful sights, and time and time again she just couldn't help it. For a while she had tried to close her eyes completely, but that made both the heavenly flavour of Waverly's pussy and what the Earp sisters were doing that much more vivid.

Fortunately even though Wynonna could feel her heart opening to Willa, and she truly wanted her to be a part of the relationship she had with their youngest sibling, it was Waverly that she was in love with, and therefore Waverly would always be her priority. That allowed her to concentrate mostly on continuing to tease Waverly with her tongue, at least until the moment she finally had an excuse to make her precious baby girl cum.

Willa was disgusted with herself for not finding Wynonna being all over Waverly off-putting. Of course what was even worse was how easily her body was responding to not only the sight of her sisters having sex with each other, but the things Waverly was doing to her.

She tried to tell herself it was just because Waverly was a big lesbian slut who was ridiculously good at eating pussy, somehow even better than Wynonna, which Willa wouldn't have thought was possible. But if she was honest with herself, it wasn't just that. There was something sick and twisted inside of her that was actually enjoying this so much she was going to cum. That was no longer in doubt, it was simply a matter of time before her evil baby sister got what she wanted.

It was in her blood. The Earp line was sick and twisted, repeating the same of misery over and over again. It was inevitable it would lead to something as unthinkable as incest. It had just been a matter of time, but at least Willa could take comfort in the fact that it proved she was doing the right thing. One way or another the Earps needed to become extinct, and that's exactly what she was going to do.

Mercy kill her sisters and this entire town, and then change her name and start the life she deserved. But first, she would cum in Waverly's mouth, just like she had previously cum in Wynonna's mouth. She would do it because she had no choice if she wanted to achieve her goal. But mostly, because it felt good, and she wanted more.

"Yesssssss, eat my pussy just like that Waverly! Just like that, ohhhhhh fuck! Eat big sister's pussy. Oh fuck yeah, oooooooh fuck! Fuck me!" Willa cried out, moaned and whimpered over and over again to encourage the little slut, before inevitably pushing, "Yeahhhhhhh, you love the taste of your sister's pussy, don't you, you perverted little dyke! Oh Waverly, I always knew there was something wrong with you, but seducing your own sisters? Manipulating poor stupid Wynonna into seducing me, just so you could have the pleasure of tasting my cunt? That's so sick. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, you're more perverted than I could have possibly imagined Waves, but now you're going to get everything that's coming to you. oooooohhhhhhhh yesssssss, eat me you little bitch! More! Lick my clit more, suck it, aaaaaahhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeesssssssss!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers