Limits Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha...," Karen started to complain.

"Just wait," Jude said, noticeably not driving away. Then, thirty seconds later, her phone went. Jude pulled it out of her jacket pocket, glanced at the screen, turned it so that Karen could read that it was also from 'Lucy' and then switched it off as well.

"I'm not quite ready to hear Lucy crowing over how she got us back together," Jude said.

"Are we back together?"

"I hope so. I really hope so. Now let's get home."

They drove off in silence, but a comfortable silence, a silence of knowing there will be time to talk soon enough and that, for now, the other's company is enough. They pulled up outside Jude's house and she looked across at Karen.

"OK?" Jude asked gently.

"Yes, OK," Karen replied simply.

Jude got out and, ever the gentleman, went round to open Karen's door for her and hold her hand as she got out. This simple act, which only that morning had felt overprotective and suffocating, was now gallant and caring and, once again, Karen loved being Jude's femme. Together they walked up the garden path, together they opened the door, together they went inside and, together, they fell into a clinch.

"God, I thought I'd lost you," Jude gasped between kisses.

Karen was well beyond words. All her doubts, all her fears, all her second thoughts just melted under the overwhelming force of Jude's kisses. She wanted, no needed, to lose herself within the all-consuming fire of Jude's passion. It wasn't just the necklace, it was far, far deeper than that; she wanted to be Jude's, Jude's lover, Jude's girl, Jude's slave.

Jude too just wanted to hold Karen tight, to gather her in, to make sure she never lost her way again. She wanted to feel, just feel and her hands automatically went to the hem of Karen's dress so as to touch the warm flesh of her thighs. Her hands reached round for the twin globes of her buttocks, her bare, pantyless buttocks.

"Ooh, who's a naughty girl going out without her panties on?" Jude said with a twinkle in her voice.

"I am, Mistress. I'm a naughty girl," Karen responded.

"I might have to smack you later." Jude still kept it light and playful.

"Yes, please, Mistress. Please will you smack this naughty little girl?"

"Bedroom, now!" Jude said simply and, taking Karen by the hand led her upstairs.

As soon as they were there Jude undid the fastening at the neck of Karen's dress and lifted it in one smooth movement over her head. Then, without shedding one item of her own clothing, Jude sat on the bed and lay Karen across her knees.

"Are you a naughty girl?" she asked again.

"Yes, Mistress."

"But you're my naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you'll let me look after you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"OK, then." And with that Jude smacked Karen smartly on her buttocks and kept on smacking until the bright red flesh had had enough. Then in one smooth movement she lifted Karen up, spun her round and laid her on the bed beside her before lying down on top and smothering her in kisses. One hand delved between her thighs and started to work its magic.

"All better now?" Jude enquired between kisses.

"Oooh! Yes, Mistress." Karen squeezed out between gasps of pleasure.

"Then come for me, baby, come for me now," and, as if on command, that's exactly what Karen did.

12