Limits Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Friday night?"

"Do you do that often? Well, you must do, look at all the stuff you have down there."

"We don't do every Friday, and we don't always have all eight of us, but we try to," Jude replied. "Why do you ask?"

"It's just that... Look... Jude...," Karen struggled; this was something she had to clear up but she didn't want to end the weekend on a sour note. "I don't mind the stuff we do, well, most of it, but doing stuff with other people, I'm not sure I can."

"How do you mean?" Jude sat up straight.

"I mean it's all right when it's with you, I lo... I really like you and you're special and all that but doing stuff with the others, that's not right."

"What's not right about it?" Jude asked, now quite serious.

"I mean... I mean I'm not ready, I don't think I'll ever be ready to make love with anyone else but you."

"Even when it's me that's ordering it?"

"Even then."

"I don't see why." Jude was a little short.

"But I do," Karen insisted. "Please, Jude, please, if you care about me, don't ask me to do things I can't."

Jude looked down at Karen.

"And what about the rest of us? In particular what about me?"

"That's up to you, well, I'd prefer it if you didn't...."

"And where's all this coming from?" Jude asked.

"It's just.... Look, Jude, I know you think I'm being a bit of a prig but that's the way I am. I don't want to be a wet blanket but I'm not ready for some of the things you're into. I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready."

"So, what does that make the rest of us, immoral sluts?"

"No, no I don't think that at all, honest I don't. I really like your friends, all of them; it's just that it feels a bit icky having sex with them."

"But half the fun is the mix-and-match." Jude made one last effort to change Karen's mind. "We even swap roles from time to time; give the subs a chance to get their own back."

"Please, Jude, this is hard enough for me as it is. I'm really not into group sex. It doesn't feel right for me but I know it would be unfair to ask you to stop altogether. Can't you meet me half way on this? We'll still do Friday nights, I'll even get naked with the rest of the subs, but I don't want anyone else but you touching me sexually."

Jude thought fast. This was going to complicate things considerably and she had no idea how the others would react. She could of course, take a hard line, a 'my way or the highway' sort of thing but... well, wasn't that what had gone wrong on Saturday? If she really wanted Karen, and she did, then maybe a little bit of compromise was in order. Maybe she could bend a little, for the immediate future, at least.

"Let's just take this one day at a time," Jude said with a sigh. "Until you're ready I won't force you to do anything with anyone else but me and I won't do anything with any of the others. OK?"

"Thank you, Mistress." Karen said, much relieved. "Really, thank you."

And with that the incident was over.

Later that night, Jude ran Karen back to her house, explaining that she had to get up early on Monday morning. Karen, who had been hoping to spend the night, was somewhat disappointed but reluctantly understood. When they got to Karen's house Jude walked her to the front door.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," Jude said after a passionate kiss on the doorstep.

"Goodnight and thanks for a wonderful weekend," Karen replied.

"I'll phone you tomorrow," Jude said, as she pulled Karen back into another clinch.

"Please, Jude, not here. The neighbours might see," Karen said nervously

"And what if they do?"

"Please, Jude, for me."

"Ok, Ok, goodnight honey," and with that Jude was off.

Karen let herself in to the cold dark house. Her nipples still throbbed a bit from the stingers, her backside was still a bit sore from where the butt plug had been, her sex was tender, albeit in a nice way, from all the sex they had had, and she felt battered and bruised all over. However she felt a contentment that she had never felt before and, as she stumbled exhausted to her bed, she was blissfully happy.

12