Lin

Story Info
A trip to Thailand for some forbidden fun.
3.7k words
4.37
49.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goldbloke
goldbloke
20 Followers

It's time. Time to make my fantasy a reality.

I book a flight to Thailand for the next day, only a cheap one to Bangkok International; I'll worry about a hotel when I get there. I land in the early evening and waste no time putting my plan into action, taking a cab to Pattaya as soon as I arrive and seeking out somewhere that manages to blend the seedy with something at least resembling sanitary. That's not anywhere near as challenging as I thought it might be, as it turns out.

Having tracked down the ideal venue and handing over a not insubstantial quantity of Baht I am introduced by the proprietor to my chosen girl, whose name it turns out is Lin. Taking hold of my arm in her petite hand, she leads me past the desk arrangement in the room that I guess is referred to as the reception, along a short darkened corridor illuminated only by a few failing strip lights and into a private room. The room is more adequately lit than outside, but still low enough to be considered... cosy. In the centre, dominating the compact space, is a large plush bed with a reddish-purple sheet covering the thick mattress. My eyes fall on a small table standing next to the head of the bed. On top of it is a selection of variously-sized butt plugs and a generous amount of lube in squeezy bottles. Given the general cultural attitudes to sex toys in this part of the world, I've done well (and paid a premium...) to find an establishment as accommodating as this one. Once inside the private room, she closes the door behind us and then turns to face me, waiting patiently for my commands. It was one of my stipulations: I'm paying so I'm in control.

Lin is slim, perhaps 125lbs at a guess, maybe as old as 19 or 20 and much shorter than me at only 5'7". She is dressed alluringly in high heels, a very short plaid skirt and a small white blouse tied at the waist to expose her midriff and mostly unbuttoned to show off her small cleavage and the edges of the cups of her plain black bra beneath. Her pretty oriental face is framed in shoulder length dark brown hair and her big brown eyes stare at me in anticipation.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and tell her to take off her blouse, which she does immediately, throwing it into the corner of the room. After taking a moment to admire her slender, feminine torso and the delicate curves of her small A-cup breasts, she drops her skirt to her feet, the garment quickly following her blouse into the corner. Standing in just her underwear and high heels before me while I stare, my gaze falls to the material of the thong covering her crotch. I can't tell. Maybe there is something there, maybe there isn't. If there is, it's been held out of sight very well... The intrigue makes my cock twitch in excitement.

I tell Lin to remove her bra. Reaching up around the back of her slim torso to undo the clasps she complies, revealing the tan flesh of her exquisite little titties as the garment slides forward off her arms. Each tiny mound of flesh ends in a taught brown nipple, visibly straining in excitement. I watch them move on her chest as she flings her bra to the corner of the room. Now that she's just wearing her slim black thong panties, I tell her to turn around so I can see her ass. I gaze at the orbs of her ass cheeks as she turns to face away from me, the muscles tightened due to the angle her legs are forced into by her high heels, her flawless skin shimmering under a sheen of sweat. Wanting to prolong the moment that I know is coming, I tell her to undress me.

She turns and totters over to me on her high heels and pulls my t-shirt swiftly over my head, revealing my toned torso and then unzips the fly of my shorts. I raise myself off the bed slightly to allow Lin to pull them to my feet and slip them off along with my trainers. She discards my clothes in the same corner of the room as her own. My underwear is the last item to be removed, exposing my shaved pubic thatch and balls as well as my cock, which somehow I've managed to keep flaccid. Well, as flaccid as possible given the sights that I've witnessed already this evening. I'm fighting the urge to get a hard on looking at the truly stunning young woman in front of me. She gasps as my cock is exposed and I see a wry grin cross her features. It's going to be filling her soon...

With me nude and still fighting the urge to get an erection, I tell her to stand up in front of me again. She does as I say, her hands falling to her sides. I tell her it's time, that I want to see her naked. She grins that cute little devilish smile again and places her thumbs in the waistband of her tiny panties. Pushing the elastic downwards, she slowly exposes more of her mocha flesh. Her crotch is almost completely exposed and I've yet to see even the hint of a pubic hair. I'm losing the fight with my cock and I can feel my hard on start to develop between my legs. She pushes her panties down a bit more and I get the first glimpse of just the base of her shaft, the surrounding area completely bald as I expected. Keeping her eyes locked on me coquettishly, her smile widens and with it, she pushes her panties down to her feet in one sudden movement. I gasp as she straightens and steps her high heeled shoes out of the crumpled panties and I see her flaccid cock for the first time. Her genitals are quite a bit smaller than mine, which is what I was hoping for. It's turning me on no end to see a woman with a below-average-size cock hanging between her legs. Her un-erect member is framed by smooth, bare skin with no trace of hair at all. I can see her tight balls beneath her cock too, also hairless. My hard on continues to grow as I watch her kick her panties away into the corner of the room with the rest of our clothes.

I stand up off the bed and walk the few steps over to her, my cock now bulging almost to full size. She waits patiently with her hands by her sides as I examine her more closely. Fascinated, I reach down and touch her cock, just with my fingertips at first but then get bolder and grab her shaft. She gasps in pleasure and I feel the veiny flesh begin to harden and swell beneath my touch. I start to stroke her cock, watching all the time as her erection grows and grows until it's as big as it's going to get, her foreskin pulled back to expose the engorged purple mushroom of her glans. At maybe five inches long and not very thick, her cock is the perfect size for some fun, I reckon.

My own hard on, quite significantly bigger than Lin's at over six inches long and quite meaty, is now raging as well, throbbing gently in time with my quickening pulse. Wanting to see mine and hers side-by-side, I move another step closer to where she's standing and hold my cock next to Lin's, an act that's only possible, given our height difference, due to her still wearing her high heeled shoes. On a whim, I clamp our erections together in one of my hands, our most intimate flesh touching for the first time. The scent of her hair, already stuck with sweat in places to her pretty face in the close little room and the musky aroma of her glistening body is filling my nostrils. My bell end is pushed into her hairless crotch by the side of her shaft, which itself isn't long enough to do the same to me. I start to stroke both of our cocks together in my clenched palm, making our foreskins move alternately back and forth over each of our throbbing cockheads. I see a bead of pre-cum drooling enticingly from the slit at the tip of her bell end and hear her groan softly in pleasure at the feeling of her shaft being pumped slowly against mine.

The sound of her voice snaps me out of my reverie and I decide to take full advantage of the situation. Letting go of her cock and my own I tell her to get to her knees, which she does straight away. She knows what to do without being told and takes hold of my cock in both of her hands – it looks massive between her tiny bronzed digits – to guide the pre-cum-leaking tip into her mouth. I moan as she starts to suck my cockhead and I can see my bell end deforming the lines of her cheeks from within as she looks up at me with her big brown eyes. Craning my neck to do so, I look beyond Lin's pretty, cock-filled face, down past her tiny tits and erect nipples, over the flawless gentle curve of her slim belly to her small erection and shaved balls bobbing lewdly between her legs in time with the rhythmic up-and-down movements of her head as she fellates me. I place my hands on the top of her head and concentrate on the feelings of her warm mouth engulfing my swollen cock.

After a short time of delicious cock sucking, I tell her I'm going to bend over and that I want her to lick my asshole. She lets my cock slide wetly out of her mouth , a string of saliva briefly connecting my organ with her lips and nods her assent as I turn around and clamber onto the bed on all fours, my knees near the edge and my feet hanging off the end. My legs are well spread, exposing my tight shaved anus to her. She stands and moves sensuously over to me, bending at the waist and lowering her head to my ass as soon as she's next to the bed. I feel her hot breath on my tight pink ring and her thumbs parting my cheeks further as I look down between my legs to be greeted with the sight of her hard pulsating cock beyond my own. A moment later an involuntary gasp escapes my mouth as I feel the warm wetness of her tongue on my anus as she starts to rim me. She tongues my ass expertly, warming up the muscle there and loosening it deliciously. Her tongue tip traces a line around the circumference of my tight hole before darting into the sweaty knot of muscle, probing deeper and deeper with each thrust. I moan at the deeply pleasurable sensations and concentrate on relaxing my asshole, allowing her tongue to get right inside my butt as far as she can push it. She goes to reach beneath me to stroke my cock, but I push her hand away and tell her not to, that I just want her licking my ass. She complies, returning her hand to the inner curve of my ass cheek and I push back against her invading tongue, intending to keep her rimming my back passage for as long as I can stand it. Another bead of pre-cum starts leaking out of my cock-end at the feeling of this pretty little oriental ladyboy tonguing my rear.

When I feel my ass is sufficiently loosened and moist and I think I'm right on the verge of shooting my load, I get her to stop what she's doing. I spin around and she stands up straight. Pulling her to me when I'm once more sitting on the edge of the bed, I kiss her deeply, jousting my tongue with hers, tasting the tartness of my own ass in her mouth and feeling her erection pressed against my thigh, her little titties squashed into my torso. I finish our kiss and tell her to swap places with me. She giggles delightfully as she kicks off her high heels and climbs onto the bed in the same position I was moments ago, her legs well parted with her shaven pinky-brown asshole, displayed to me for the first time in all its tight winking glory, pointing up at me. I can see her tightly clenched hairless balls and the hint of the base of her erect shaft beneath her puckered ring, framed by the insides of her silky tan thighs. Kneeling on the floor behind her I waste no time in spreading her cheeks with the fingers of both my hands before diving my head forwards and licking her asshole, the flavour faintly reminiscent of the taste of my own on her mouth. Mimicking her movements on me from earlier, I lick around the edges of her shaven anus before pushing my tongue inside, past the flesh of her ring, trying to force as much of it into her rectum as I can, tasting her most intimate area. She gasps and moans and pushes back onto me as I continue what I'm doing, my tongue-fucking getting deeper and faster with every probing thrust until I'm satisfied that her ass is as slack and as warmed up as mine.

Withdrawing my head from Lin's ass, my face slick with a combination of both our sweat and my own saliva and with the taste of her ring on my tongue, I tell her I want to feel her cock inside me.

She smiles and kneels up as I climb onto the bed again to get on all fours in front of her, sticking my ass in the air and presenting my now-loosened anus once more. I sense her reach for some lube from the table by the bed and feel the coolness of it on my hot flesh as she dribbles a generous helping onto my waiting sphincter. I hear the bottle snap shut and there's just a moment's pause while she lubes up her small shaft before she gets into position behind me, pushing her cock downwards so that the tip is pressed up against my asshole. I groan in pleasure and relax as I feel her part my ass cheeks with her free hand and start to work her bulbous bell end into me. It's all I can do not to stroke myself to climax as I feel her slippery cockhead pop into my virgin ass, invading the entrance to my rectum wonderfully. She groans too and pushes forwards, slipping another inch of her shaft into me. I gasp in excitement and push back against her as she thrusts again, wanting to have her cock fill me. After only a few more shoves, I feel her shaved balls touching my hairless perineum and the slight outward curve of her belly nudge the top of my parted ass cheeks, knowing now that she's buried inside me to the hilt. I have a wonderful feeling of fullness – not too much, but just enough to send me wild with ecstasy – and her cock shaft is just long enough to allow the tip of it to nudge my engorged prostate. Pre-cum is now leaking copiously out of my own cock, but still I resist the urge to stroke myself to orgasm.

I tell her to fuck me, that I want to feel her moving inside my ass. Grabbing hold of my hips with both hands, she does as I instructed, slowly at first but building in pace with every thrust so that after only a couple of minutes, she's grunting loudly behind me as she pounds my sphincter exuberantly with her slippery cock. I keep her fucking me for as long as I can stand, the pleasure of feeling her fleshy cock invading my ring and filling my rectum almost enough to tip me over the edge on its own. Just when it's all about to get too much for me and I can feel that I'm right on the brink of a blissful anal orgasm, I tell her to stop. She does so straight away, her cock on an inward stroke jammed into my asshole as far as she can get it. I tell her to pull out of me slowly, which she does. Her cock comes away easily from my well-fucked anus and I reach around behind myself to explore my slackened ring with my fingertips. I find a spongy, mushy mass of warm relaxed muscle between my cheeks, a naughty glow emanating outwards from my well-used hole right to the tip of my cock.

Staying in position where I am, I tell her that it's her turn to be fucked but that I want my ass filled still. Knowing what I want, she reaches over to the table by the bed and retrieves a good-sized butt plug. After squeezing out some lube onto the shiny shaft of the toy – perhaps unnecessarily – I feel her begin to push it home, working it into my ass slowly. My well-fucked rectum swallows up the plug comparatively easily given its size and I gasp as I feel the widest part of the shaft stretch my anus before the muscle clamps down on the narrower neck of the toy. I feel my balls tighten and my cock strain again from my shaven thatch, pre-cum oozing lewdly, desperate for release.

Lin sits back on her haunches awaiting my next command, her hard on sticking upwards from her own shaven crotch, tight balls resting on her upper thighs. Turning myself over to lie on my back, feeling the butt plug moving inside me and rubbing my prostate deliciously as I do, I tell her I want her to sit on my cock. She smiles and reaches again for the bottle of lube before dribbling some down my shaft. Casting the bottle aside, she clambers forwards on the bed and, still facing in my direction, kneels up over me with her legs straddling my torso. Her erect cock is bobbing around inches above my own. I watch as she reaches around behind and beneath herself with one hand and grabs hold of the base of my slippery shaft, pointing it towards her asshole. She looks at me with a naughty glimmer in her eye as I see her sit back before feeling my pre-cum-and-lube-slick bell end touch the slightly slackened pucker of her sphincter. We both groan together as she sits back further, impaling her own ass on the head of my cock. I can feel the knot of muscle squeezing my shaft, the tightness exquisite. Her jaw falls open and her eyes shut involuntarily as my bulbous glans break through her anal ring and start the invasion of her little rectum.

She sits back again and again, each time forcing an extra half an inch of my thick meat inside her until the backs of her legs come to a stop against my thighs and her hairless balls and perineum are resting on the shaved thatch of pubes above the base of my cock. Her mouth is still open from having my entire cock inside her, little beads of spittle leaking from the corners. I can feel that I'm filling her up totally, that there may not be any more room if it was anyone bigger than me penetrating her. She takes a moment to get used to the fullness, which I allow her, happy to feel my cock enveloped so completely and so tightly inside her asshole while my own rectum is full with the butt plug. As soon as she's able, she leans forwards slightly at the waist, rests both her hands on the bed beside my torso and starts to ride me. Alternately lifting her ass up away from me and sliding it back down by extending her knees and grinding her hips, she starts impaling herself fully onto my rock hard shaft, keeping just my bell end inside her loosening anus on the upwards strokes. Fucking herself onto my slippery cock, she starts to groan in ecstasy. I feel my balls tighten further and watch as Lin's do the same, her little cock bouncing around at her smooth hairless crotch in time with her movements.

The pace of her fucking continues and I know that the tightness around my throbbing cock coupled with the intense fullness in my rectum are going to conspire to bring about my orgasm all too rapidly. I reach down and grab her narrow cock, still slick with the lube she put on it to fuck my ass earlier as well as the excessive bead of pre-cum oozing from the tip and begin to stroke it. This elicits another groan from her lips and she rides me even faster. I reach up to fondle one of her pert little tits in my other hand, tweaking her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger at the same as speeding up my pumping of her member in my enclosed palm, thrusting my hips in time with her ever-more-rapid movements to slam my own cock into her well-fucked ass harder and harder. Sweat is pouring off both of us, our bodies slick with moisture and we're both gasping and panting uncontrollably. I can feel my long awaited orgasm building inside me and I sense her cock start to twitch and her anus contract even more tightly around my invading shaft. Suddenly it's too much – the fullness in my ass, the tightness compressing every inch of my cock, the exertion, the sweat, the smell – and I cum, shooting my spunk inside Lin's rectum and throwing my head back on the bed to cry out in ecstasy as I do. As soon as I feel the first wad of jism spurt from my pulsating cockhead, the pitch of her moans increase too and I feel her cumming, her cock pulsing in my hand and her own cum firing out of her like a great geyser to land wetly on my sweat soaked stomach and chest and dribbling down over my thumb as she slams her ass back down on my legs, impaling herself fully on my spurting shaft ...

THE END

goldbloke
goldbloke
20 Followers