Lin-Chao

Story Info
The doctor said that he needed a virgin's urine.
2.5k words
4.14
28.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christy20
christy20
46 Followers

The beautiful middle-aged American lady was laying naked, face-down, on the massage-bed of an average "beauty parlor" in Shanghai. The room was small but warm and cozy enough. There were also two bamboo armchairs and two nightstands, in total, distributed on either side of the bed. The dimmed lights, soft Chinese music and the embroidered claret tapestries, conveyed an atmosphere of total mystery and relaxation. Transparent veils of all colors, made of muslin, covered different angles of the walls and roof, while two joss sticks were filling the room with their heavy heady perfume. A "sinister" observer would definitely distinguish the musky odor of burning opium, coming out from an unspecified source, without much trouble.

Lin entered the room, closed the door and left the aromatic massage-oil on the left nightstand. She was no more than 20 years old, 5'5" tall and about 89 pounds. Her magnificent ebony silky hair was caught in two waist-long pigtails and her ultra-slanted almond shaped black eyes were sparkling like electric charged nebulas. The shape of her face was oval, with prominent cheekbones, and a pair of luscious thin dark red lips framed her small mouth. She had very small tits-they would barely fill an A cup bra-with tiny black nipples, which stuck out like needles. Her legs were long, but very skinny, and her mound was covered by a very thin layer of soft black hair trimmed in a cute "I" shape.

Lin's outfit comprised: a white blouson with short sleeves, which had zipper-it was drawn one inch above her navel, exposing her naked breasts-instead of buttons; a white mini skirt, edged with a thin light blue strap, which barely covered the ends of her buttocks; a tight black g-string, one size smaller than the proper one; and a pair of white stiletto heels, so high that her soles formed a 60 degrees angle with the floor.

After leaving the oil on the left night-stand, Lin bent over in order to draw a clean white towel from the drawer. Suddenly, she felt an aggressive hand catching her bum. She froze there and waited obediently. The hand sneaked under her mini skirt, stroked her skinny asscheeks a few times and then started to squeeze and knead each one as if it was testing their smoothness and flexibility. Then a finger hooked the string, which was buried between her buttocks, and pulled it back. Lin spread her legs more as she felt the fabric of her g-string getting lost inside her slit.

The hand played with her string, by pulling hard and letting go, for some time and then, having been obviously satisfied enough, returned to its base. Lin resumed her previous movement and covered lady's naked butt with a white towel. She poured oil on her hands and rubbed them together.

Lin started to massage the shoulders, delicately, working slowly her way down to the waist. Her hands were flying over lady's spine and ribs like butterfly wings, covering every sensitive spot and always applying the right pressure. The lady, with closed eyes and having her right cheek rested on the pillow, was smiling and shivering in anticipation of furthermore pleasurable moments.

Lin massaged the soft soles using her thumbs and continued rubbing the shapely calves with both hands. She formed a "W" shape with thumbs and palms and focused on sliding her joint hands, back and forth, along lady's firm left thigh. The lady let out a prolonged series of soft moans as she was getting extremely turned on by the continuous rubbing of her sensitive flesh. Lin was treating the right thigh the same way when, suddenly, the lady tossed away the towel, totally exposing her naked milky butt, and spread her legs more.

The lady's beautiful asscheeks were trembling like leaves in the wind and Lin couldn't resist the temptation to fondle and caress them. She started oiling and rubbing those marvelous warm orbs by moving her palms in slow lingering circles, thrilling and soothing at the same time, the throbbing aroused flesh. The lady was getting extremely excited and a small round stain had already taken shape on the white sheet just underneath her glistening slit. Lin was kneading softly the aristocratic white skin, making sure not to leave any distinct marks on. She parted lady's voluptuous slippery cheeks and proceeded in oiling the little dark backdoor. The tip of her right index finger brushed lady's anal track and then outlined the gapping hole.

The lady sighed and turned over. She crossed her hands behind her head, protruding her swollen pink nipples, bent her knees and spread her legs apart, assuming a more comfortable stance. Lin rested her upper body on the edge of the bed and positioned her head between lady's legs. She embraced lady's thighs and put her tongue on the hairy puffy pussylips. While she was lapping on those soft and wet folds, her mind drifted back...

Lin was born in an anonymous small village 160 miles due north of Shanghai. The village consisted of a few hundred families and was surrounded by flooded rice fields. Straw-huts, a small number of cattle and tons of pasty disgusting mud, were the only things the eye could see. We don't forget of course the wretched army of poor-dressed peasants who used to wake up before sunrise and work in the fields from down till dusk. That was exactly the daily life of her parents and the rest of the families: hard exhausting work, to the point of collapse, unbearable poverty and immense mental and physical pain.

When she was 18 years old, the only thing that had managed to alleviate, somehow, the burden of her everyday life, although for a small period, had been "Blackie"-a little black white kitten with a brushy little tail which used to curl up and sleep in her arms. Blackie always followed her wherever she went; she would always pick it up, put it on her chest and spend hours fondling its soft silky fur. Never before had anyone seen such strong bond between a human and an animal. Alas, the food had never been enough for anyone in the village and the poor kitten died of hunger, even though Lin had done everything humanly possible in order to save its life. (How on earth, can a carnivore survive, if it eats only boiled rice? Omnipotent God, please have mercy on its innocent soul, for it never hurt anyone and gave away so much love).She had been crying so desperately and for so long that her parents, feeling devastated and guilty at the same time, took a decision that changed her entire life.

As if all misfortunes hadn't been enough, the village had long fallen prey to an unconscionable loan-shark by the name Fa-Yum. The whole village was indebted to him and his word was the only law the hapless peasants would obey-except Lin's parents.

Fa-Yum had been stricken by some kind of unknown disease-cancer? -and the famous doctor Lu-Shun had suggested that he should get in the habit of drinking a cup of urine daily. The urine should be provided only by a virgin girl; thus, Fa-Yum had laid his lewd eyes upon poor Lin-Chao for quite some time.

After Blackie's death, Lin had completely lost the desire for life and her parents decided to sell her to Fa-Yum for fear she might hurt herself. They believed that the new environment, along with time, would heal her sorrows. Needless to say that Fa-Yum had triumphed once more.

Fa-Yum was a fat-bellied 56 years old scum, 5'5'' tall, bold and weighed 162 pounds. His eyes were slanted like button holes and had a white goatee 5inches long. He sweated like pig-his sweat was sour and stunk like rotten fish-and had small testicles. His penis was small and soft too and would barely go beyond 4 inches when it got erected.

After moving to Fa-Yum's house, Lin's daily routine had been the following. She would get up at 7:00 am and wear-she had to sleep completely naked-only a white apron and a pair of sandals. Then, she would enter Fa-Yum's bedroom, climb his bed and squat over his head. Fa-Yum would part her rose petals, to check the integrity of her hymen, and then shove his curled tongue one inch inside her virgin slit. After that, Lin could let go her life saving golden stream right on his gutter-pipe-like-tongue, making sure not to overshoot his mouth. As soon as she finished peeing, Fa-Yum's snake tongue would collect every drop, inside and around her wet labia, and tickle her tiny asshole to no end, making her shivering in delight. Sometimes she would reward him with her orgasmic virgin nectar. Later, Lin would be free to do the house-cleaning or "anything" else required.

Fa-Yum had his office in the living room of his home. It was a heavy black oak table-with covers from top to bottom-whose right side was connected to the wall. The wall had a hidden opening, large enough for a child to crawl through, which connected the kitchen with the living room.

During a conversation with his regular customers, once in a while, Fa-Yum would push a hidden button. In response, a red light would turn on in the kitchen and Lin had to run and sneak under his office, using the secret passage. She would kneel between his legs, unzip his trousers and take in her warm small mouth his soft uncircumcised penis. There had always been an uphill struggle for her to bring this "dead meat" in life. Only by scratching the "head" with her teeth, would she get some signs of "activity"-and that hadn't always been the case.

That vile creature would get aroused only when succeeded in ruining somebody else's life. If one of his evil-minded plans came off, he would immediately call Lin in his office. After laying her on top of his office, he would cover her face using her apron, lift her joint legs in a vertical position, put his semi-erected tool between the thighs and slide it there, back and forth like a maniac. It wouldn't take long to flood her belly and navel with his washy faint semen. She, then, had to use her white apron to clean up the milky liquid from her tummy and his spiritless dick.

By the time Lin turned 19 years old, Fa-Yum found himself in a very difficult position. He had fallen victim to the Chinese Mafia and had to pay a very large sum in order to avoid being murdered. Being in desperate need of cash, he started to sell everything in his possession, including Lin-Chao, who was sold to a widow noble lady by the name Kim-Lee.

At that time, Kim-Lee was 42 years old, 5'1'' tall and around 100 pounds. Her cup size was 34 B and she had wide round dark nipples, the size of a silver dollar. She was very curvaceous, with wide hips and crooked legs, and her pussy was always trimmed in a "V" shape. Her face was rather oval, with shoulder length black hair, pink fat cheeks, thick nose, inflated lips, and her black eyes were almond shaped. On her left inner thigh there was a tattoo which covered an area of 5 by 3 inches-a scaly red blue dragon with outstretched wings and burning breath.

Kim had long been a hardcore lesbian and immediately introduced Lin to lesbian sex. She taught Lin how to suck and lick her pussy for hours, always keeping her on the verge of the orgasm and not letting cum too early. That way Kim could have multiple orgasms which made her squirt right in Lin's open mouth, who in turn, would swallow all the fluids with great pleasure.

Every night Kim would sit in front of her mirror, wearing only her robe and nothing else, and brush her hair. Lin had to kneel between her spread legs, open the robe and lick her tattoo. Then she would lap Kim's pussy greedily for 20 minutes or so and at the end, she would use her little fist to bring Kim to orgasm.

One of Kim's greatest fetishes had been the following. Lin, in standing position with her hands tied up high and completely naked, had to be strapped on the central pillar of the house. Kim, wearing only a transparent white baby doll, would take a feather and use it to tease her.

First, she would pass it behind Lin's sensitive ears, along her neck and around her armpits. Then she would tease Lin's tiny nipples until they got hard and then continue down. Of course Lin would giggle, shiver and ask her to stop. Without paying any attention, Kim would trace Lin's navel, lingering for a while in order to draw circles around it, and continue down to the mound. She would take her time to stimulate the clit and pink folds with soft and delicate movements, rendering them so hypersensitive that Lin wouldn't stop pleading and whimpering for immediate relief.

At some point, after having heard enough, Kim would feel sorry for the aroused girl and kneel before her. She would lift Lin's pelvis in the air by putting her knees on the shoulders and supporting both asscheeks with her palms, nibble at the oozing jelly burning walls and then "whip" and "slap", ruthlessly, the uprising pea-like-clit, using the bulk of her tongue as "punishing" instrument.

Even after Lin's orgasm, Kim wouldn't stop there but continue to tantalize the girl's tiny virgin lotus with a series of severe well aimed tongue strokes, especially devised to maintain the tension as much high as possible. Lin would tremble, arch and buck like a wounded doe and her thighs would entangle Kim's face in a deadly lock, strong enough to squash her head like pumpkin. Of course Kim's experience would settle the issue within seconds by sending her, once more, on the summit of the mountain "Orgasm"-the second consecutive orgasm is always stronger and more tense than then first one, although many people claim to be the third.

Unfortunately that good old lady died after a year and Lin had to pursue her luck somewhere else. She moved to Shanghai and found a job in that "beauty parlor" as a masseuse.

...The lady moaned loudly as Lin, accidentally, bit her clit a bit harder than usual. She immediately corrected her error by slurping and sucking the clit gently and the lady relaxed somehow. Lin inserted a finger inside lady's pussy and then started tapping the clit using the back of her tongue-a very difficult task, but she had been taught very well during the previous year. The lady was kneading and squeezing her bulky tits so hard that her white flesh was full of red marks and bruises. Lin, without stopping her inside out movement, bent her finger, forming a hook, and used the tip of it to massage lady's upper pussy walls. The lady screamed, bent her back as if she was trying to reach the sky, and wriggled like a crashed snake.

Lin stood up and waited for the lady to regain her composure...The lady asked her something in English...Lin showed her a list with "services" written in Chinese and English...The lady started to read...

END.

Written by Christy Mars © 2006.

Especially made for 59 years old Harry (USA), who is blind.

christy20
christy20
46 Followers