Lina Gets Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lina was definitely making headway, so to speak, in her task. The cocksicle was still completely phallic, but the detail had been melted away by her talented mouth and once steaming pussy. She continued to alternate between the two holes, back and forth, taking as much as she could stand in one before each switch.

"I stood behind him and held his hand in mine as we slipped the sleeve of goo over his hard cock. Once he was in to his balls I held him still, helping him resist the urge to pump into its warmth. With the other hand I rubbed his chest as I pressed my body into his naked back and rubbed myself against his cute ass."

The story was definitely getting to Lina now. She pictured pizza guy, naked for her inspection in her kitchen. Despite the numbness spreading through her pussy, she felt a quick shiver -- and it wasn't from the cold!

"When it was ready, we pulled the mold off his cock and set it aside. I used a warm washcloth to wipe him clean, which he seemed to like." She grinned her trademark wicked smile and paused for effect.

"Of course, he was a little disappointed that I wasn't intending to finish him off. I couldn't leave him completely high and dry, however. I snuck into your room and came back with a pair of your dirty panties -- the green, velvety thong -- I hope you aren't going to miss them."

Lina was panting from the excitement and degradation. "You bitch!" she spat between slurps, getting close to the key now. She could actually make out the grey shape inside the ice.

"I spit and drooled in his hand to give him some lube and pushed the dirty panties into his face. He inhaled deeply, loving the scent of your pussy, and jerked his cock. Fast then slow, straight then twisting, eyes closed, breathing deeply from her panties. I molded myself to his back again, arms wrapped around his chest, whispering naughty things in his ear. I told him how I was going to fuck you with the dildo, that it would be his cock pushing deep into your throat and your pussy. That when you came it would be his cock awash in your cum, smelling strongly of your musky scent!"

Lina was fucking herself with the ice cock hard now. There wasn't a lot of it left so she was really having to get her hips into it, gyrating as she went to keep contact.

"When he got close I knelt down in front of him with a little bowl and told him to blast his cum into the bowl. I held it just under my chin and told him to pretend that he was cumming all over your face and tits. I promised that I'd show him the pictures of you using his cock, but only if he didn't spill a drop. I wanted it all in the bowl!" She laughed out loud -- a deep, throaty laugh. "My god that kid had a lot of cum. He shot 7 or 8 thick jets into the bowl, growling and calling out your name as he shot his load before falling back against the counter exhausted."

Lina imagined that the melting cock below her was instead pizza guy's real cock softening inside her after filling her with his hot cum. God, what she wouldn't give for something hot in her pussy right now! Squeezing her pussy hard, she suddenly felt the cocksicle break free of the base. With another firm squeeze she felt it break in two and slide out of her frosty hole! She pulled back and saw the key sitting in a puddle on the mats.

Free! She was going to make it!!!! Scooting over, she got the key in hand and released one hand, then the other from her cuffs. Sandi clapped enthusiastically, satisfied with the depraved performance she'd just witnessed.

"Go hit the showers, little one! I'll clean up here."

Just as Sandi had tucked the chain and cuffs into a storage bin in the corner, the doorbell rang. Her friends shuffled in and hugs were exchanged all around. As they stood in the living room, Sandi toweled up the puddles from the strange fucking that had just completed.

Paul's curiosity got the better of him. "What happened here?"

"Oh, my roommate spilled her water bottle when she was finishing her yoga routine and I told her I'd clean it up. She's in the shower now. Let me tell her that we're heading out before we go."

Making a quick pit stop in Lina's room, Lina knocked and let herself into the bathroom. "It is just me..." Pulling back the shower curtain she found a naked Lina, flopped in the tub with legs all askew frigging her clit in the steamy mist.

"Here... I brought you this." Lina gratefully reached for the hot pink, waterproof vibrator and sunk it into her pussy with a satisfied moan.

"Oh... there's one more thing I forgot to tell you -- what happened after pizza guy came." Lina looked at her quizzically through heavy lids as she continued to assault herself on the floor of the tub.

Sandi sat on the edge of the sink to watch her roommate's coming orgasm. "After he filled the bowl with his cum, I couldn't resist and dipped a finger in to taste it. I thought he might come again from just watching me swirl my finger in his come and then lick it clean. Not bad; salty, but a little bit sweet. I think you'd like it..."

Lina was getting close to her peak now. Her breathing picked up and the familiar warmth started to spread through her body.

""In fact... I'm willing to bet that you did. You see I mixed that whole bowl of his cum into the cocksicle you just devoured!"

Lina's eyes flew wide open as the orgasm wracked her body. Each wave surging from her pussy out through every inch of her body.

"That's right... when you slurped and sucked on that icy cock, you were taking pizza guy's cum in your mouth and swallowing it. When you worked it in and out of your pussy, it wasn't just your juices mixed with water flowing out of you. It was his cum leaking all over your legs and the floor."

A moan so low it was practically a growl hissed from Lina's lips as she slipped into afterglow from the intense climax she'd been building to for the last 30 minutes. She turned off the vibrator but held it deep inside her as she stroked her lips drifting back to earth. "Wow..." was all she could manage.

"When you've recovered get dressed and meet us at McLaren's. We'll wait for you for dinner." Sandi bent and kissed her on the forehead before letting herself out of the bathroom.

Rejoining her friends in the living room, she ushered them outside. With a snicker to herself, she couldn't resist...

"Good news everyone -- you're going to get to meet my roommate! I talked Lina into coming!"

12