Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was on his knees now, his inflated cock bobbing before Kelly's innocent-looking face. Looking up at him with delight in her bright blue eyes, Kelly squirted some of the fluid from the bottle along the length of his shaft and threw the bottle to the side. "Wanna tittyfuck a nasty housewife, Dan?" she taunted with a gleam in her eye, smoothing the oil along his shaft, taking his heavy balls between her long, oily fingers. "I wanna feel that fat cock slamming between these monster tits." Staring directly into Dan's eyes, she pushed her tits together from the outside, causing them to bunch up and around Dan's hot cock.

Dan, of course, was not looking at Kelly's face. His own eyes were focused on his cock sandwiched in the slippery cleavage of Kelly's tits. Once the shaft was firmly secured there, Kelly's hands slipped from the sides of her globes to cover them and hold them there, her pink fingertips almost interlaced. Dan watched as she slowly pulled her tits up and down his shaft. One fat, distended nipple poked between the fingers of Kelly's right hand, and Dan watched as a drop of lubrication fell from it to her stomach, where it ran down her taut belly, disappearing between them.

Dan's cock was glistening now in sex oil, squeezed as it was in the warm, tight valley of her tits; his cock head glowed purple and pulsed, the milky look of pre-cum mixing with the lubrication. Kelly's elegant hands hovered just millimeters above the twitching shaft. Dan moaned at the sight of Kelly's manicured fingers so near his cock, and groaned as he felt the back of her wedding and engagement rings scrape across the top of his cock and saw the sparkle of the 3-karat diamond ring as it shifted on her finger.

"Like what you see, Dan? You like having this thick cock buried between my huge tits, fucking them?" Dan could only groan and close his eyes in response. "Open your eyes," Kelly cooed. "Watch your cock, Dan. Watch it slide between my husband's tits." She squeezed her tits harder, pulling her hands closer to her, and Dan felt her rings again scrape against his cock. "Feel that, Dan? Huh? Can you feel my wedding ring against your cock?" Dan had tunnel vision. The room around him didn't exist. Kelly didn't exist. Or at least most of her didn't. All he could see was her enormous, tan-lined tits, a thick nipple poking from between her fingers, wrapped around his thick cock, pre-cum liberally leaking from its tip. Her beautiful hands, with their manicured nails and diamond rings, trapped his shaft, squeezed it, trying to coax the cum from his swollen balls.

The vision was too much for him, and he tightly gripped the back of the couch, his knuckles white as his hips jerked his cock between this spoken-for slut's oil-slicked tits. His spasming jammed his cock head into the soft underside of Kelly's jaw. She stopped pulling her tits up and down on his shaft; Dan was doing the fucking now, his eyes screwed shut. She let him fuck up into her tits four or five times, but his movements were erratic. She could feel an immense heat emanating from the shaft; it felt like it was searing the flesh between her tits.

Sensing he was about to cum, Kelly let her tits go free and wrapped both hands around Dan's trembling shaft, jerking him. "You gonna cum, Dan? Is your big, fat cock gonna cum in my little hands?" she taunted him, mocking his earlier taunting of her. Dan opened his eyes to Kelly's pretty face smiling up at him. She placed her right hand on his stomach, holding him steady, and brutally jerked the shaft in her left, her rings staring him directly in the face. "Come on, Dan. Cum. Cum for me! Shoot your cum all over my tits!"

Kelly dropped her face and took the head of Dan's cock in her mouth just long enough for her tongue to swirl around the shiny purple tip. She continued to violently jerk Dan's cock between her heavy tits. "All over my tits! I'm a filthy . . . fucking . . . cheating . . . whore, Dan. Treat me like one! My husband comes home tomorrow, Dan, but I need cum now!" she growled.

Dan's cock couldn't take anymore abuse, and he emptied his balls. Cum shot from the tip of his cock and splashed against Kelly's chin, falling to cover her stroking hand. Feeling it, Kelly pressed herself further back into the couch and directed the next spurt between her tits, but it came out with such force that it splattered beneath her nose, above her lips. The third shot managed to land between Kelly's monstrous tits. It was soon joined there by the second; Dan refocused his vision in time to see that second load slide over Kelly's full, pink lips to her chin, and then drip onto her sweaty, lubricated tits.

When he looked into her eyes, he saw a satisfied look. Kelly's eyes sparkled with delight, and a mischievous smile played across her pretty mouth. "God, do I love that," she laughed, scooping the sperm from her face and tits and licking it from her fingers. "There's nothing better than having a cock shoot a ton of sperm in your face." Kelly stared hard into Dan's eyes as she brought her left hand to her mouth, licking his cum from her wedding and engagement rings.

Dan shuddered again as he climbed off her and, standing before her catching his breath, a final stream of cum leaked from the tip of his deflating cock and dropped to the hardwood floor.

"Oohh, nnoo!" she squealed. "Don't let it go to waste." Kelly quickly scrambled off the couch and bent down on all fours on the floor. Dan jumped back at her sudden movement, and watched as Kelly's tongue darted out from between her sexy lips and licked his cum from the floor. "Mmmmm," he heard from the back of her throat. Kelly raised herself back up and, on her knees now, took Dan's cock between her delicious lips, sucking whatever cum remained from around and just inside the head. Satisfied that she had all the cum there was to have, she let the cock pop from her mouth, sat back on her haunches, and lightly patted Dan's thigh. "Be back in a minute," she said as she rose to her feet and bounced from her husband's home office; Dan watched her firm ass as it passed through the doorway.

Kelly returned a minute or so later with a few towels. She was wiping her face and tits with a wet washcloth, and threw a towel to Dan, who was by now reclined on the leather couch, looking very relaxed. "Don't get too comfortable," she intoned, dragging a dry towel over her wobbling tits. "It's about time for you to leave," she said, dropping into the club chair across from him.

Dan felt like he was being dismissed. When he finished wiping their combined fluids from his crotch, he reached for his boxers and shorts. He stood when he was dressed and faced Kelly. She was still naked. Any appearance of modesty she had displayed throughout the afternoon and early parts of the evening was gone. She had thrown a leg over one of the arms of the chair, the other straight out in front of her. Her hairless vagina, so virginal looking an hour ago, was swollen, her cunt lips gaping slightly; the insides of her thighs were shiny with her own ejaculate. Her tan-lined tits hung a little from her torso, the thick nipples still erect. She gazed back at him.

"Can I, uh, get your number?" he asked, buckling his belt.

"I'm married, Dan. I'm not in the habit of giving out my number to random guys," she said wearily, yawning. "But if you leave me your number, maybe I'll call you sometime."

"Works for me." Dan grabbed a pen and a notepad from Mike's desk, and wrote his work and mobile numbers on the pad, leaving them there on the desk.

Kelly rose from the club chair and walked with Dan from Mike's office to the front door. When he reached for the doorknob, Kelly placed an elegant, manicured hand on his, and leaned into him. "Sorry for being so rude," she whispered. "You know I'm going to call you. You have a thing for cheating wives, and I'm the nastiest unfaithful slut you've ever met." Kelly snaked her free hand around Dan's neck and pulled his face towards her own. When their lips met, her tongue darted into his mouth, swirling around his own tongue a few times. Dan groaned into her mouth before she pulled away. "Talk to you soon, sweetie."

Dan opened the door and left Mike and Kelly MacGuire's house. But not for the last time.