Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian looked down at the sight before him, and marveled at his luck. His eight-inch cock was fucking in and out of Kelly's tight, well-oiled, bald cunt. Her eyes were screwed shut, and her head was tossing back and forth, small moans escaping from her throat. She was muttering under her breath, but Ian couldn't make out what she was saying. All the while, the force of his pelvis's impact against her ass caused Kelly's massive tits to wobble atop her chest. This must have caused her some discomfort, because after a few minutes, she brought her manicured hands up and pushed her tits together, stabilizing them.

Maintaining his pace, Ian leaned down to take a thick, hard nipple between his lips. He couldn't resist the impulse. This little slut looked so fucking sexy with her oversized tits pushed together, shining with the tanning oil, capped with the thickest, longest nipples he had ever seen. Taking a nipple between his lips with light suction, he heard Kelly hiss, "Yyeessss, suck it." Moving to the unattended nipple after a minute or two of lathering the first, Kelly pulled his face hard into her tit as soon as Ian's lips had attached to it. "Harder, Ian, suck my nipple harder!" Ian complied, wallowing in the sensation of his cock burying itself in Kelly's cunt and her thick nipple in his mouth, feeling the heat coming from the tanned, lithe body splayed beneath him. "Bite it, come on, Ian, keep going," Kelly said in a hoarse whisper.

Ian again complied, taking Kelly's left nipple between his teeth and lightly nibbling. "Harder, bite my nipple harder," she whimpered. Ian's teeth gained purchase on the nipple, and he could feel the flesh of it compress between his teeth. In response, Kelly began fucking back at his invading shaft and a throaty growl emanated from her pretty, innocent-looking mouth. Her breathing increased, coming in short gasps, and Ian continued his pelvic thrusting. His teeth parted some to decrease the pressure on Kelly's abused nipple, causing her to immediately freeze her return thrusts as her eyes snapped open.

"Noooo!" she cried out. "Keep biting me, I fucking love that feeling," she sobbed. "Come on, Ian; treat me like a fuckin' whore. Keep fucking my little cunt, and bite my nipples . . . harder . . . harder . . . yeeessssss, that's it," she moaned as Ian's teeth once again clamped down on her left nipple. Ian was afraid of drawing blood, but he maintained a constant pressure on Kelly's nipple, while at the same time increasing his penetration of her sloppy cunt.

Prodding him along, Kelly used the heel of one of her feet to pull Ian deeper into her soaking wet cunt, kicking him relatively hard in the ass. The kick caused Ian to inadvertently slam his cock in her waxed cunt to the hilt, but also to bite harder on the now-raw nipple that sat atop one of Kelly's magnificent tits. The effect sent Kelly over the top. Letting out a loud moan, her hands went to the back of Ian's head and pulled it tighter to her chest; there was no way that that nipple was escaping his mouth. At the same time, her thrusting at Ian's cock increased, and she was soon cumming, her head lolling back and forth against the cushions of the couch. "Oooohhh, fuuuccckkkk," she hissed. "I'm . . . I'm cummmminggg. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Ian felt a wet heat spread around his cock as Kelly's pussy convulsed around the rod; her juice flowed liberally out of her cunt and covered his balls. It ran down the inside of his legs to the floor of the bungalow, and down the crack of Kelly's ass, leaving a wet patch on the cushion. Ian continued to fuck the newlywed as she rolled through her orgasm, moans still coming from her throat and her head tossing back and forth, her long blonde hair matting itself to her sweaty face. As she began to come down from the high, her grip on Ian's head loosened, and he pulled his face away from her oversized tits to get some breathing room. Still thrusting at the tight hole between Kelly's legs, and having caught his breath, Ian said with a laugh, "Jesus Christ, what a fucking whore you turned out to be!"

Kelly shuddered at the degradation, a smile appearing on her lips and in her eyes, now hooded in post-orgasmic bliss. "Never would have guessed, huh?" she responded breathlessly as she continued to grind her sopping cunt at Ian's still-erect cock, squishing her over stimulated clit between their respective pelvic bones.

"Not in a million years, lady. Not in a million years."

"Well, we're not done yet," she whispered. "Keep going. Keep fucking me." Ian started to increase his pace again, his breath having returned. "Yes, just like that, Ian, fuck me. Harder . . . . Use me . . . . Abuse my trashy little cunt," she breathed out. "Abuse me like I'm your little fuck toy. I love it. . . . Yyeessss, more. Come on, call me a fuckin' slut, Ian, abuse me!"

Ian did not think he could last much longer. Fucking a beautiful slut like Kelly was enough to make any man shoot short, but her nasty mouth made it all that much harder to hold his load. To make it last a little longer, he pulled out of the married woman's cunt, and told her to bend over the coffee table. "Yyeessss. I absolutely lllooovvveee getting fucked like a dog," she almost squealed, getting up and bending over the table and presenting Ian with her tanned, oily backside.

Ian moved in behind her, and felt the long, manicured nails of Kelly's right hand snake between her legs and grab his erect cock, pulling it into her cunt. When the head was seated properly between her pussy lips, Ian slowly pushed his full length into Kelly until he felt her tight ass checks flattening his pubic hair. "You like it like a dog, slut?" he asked, and felt Kelly shiver under his words. "You like this? You like being called names, you fuckin' whore?" he taunted her, again feeling her quake with the degradation, as she braced herself on both hands against the onslaught that Ian was building up to.

"Yyeessss," Kelly hissed back. "I fucking love it. I'm a nasty . . . fucking . . . whore. . . . Fuck me. . . . Use me. . . . I don't give a shit. . . . I'm . . . your . . . fuck . . . toy," she managed to grunt out as Ian increased the pace of his fucking and spanked one of her ass cheeks.

"Damn right you are, slut," Ian got out between thrusts into the young wife's cunt. "You're on your honeymoon, for Christ's sake." Kelly quivered at the realization of her infidelity. Of course, she realized all along that she was being unfaithful to Mike, and only a few days after their wedding at that. But Ian brought it home by pointing it out to her, by verbalizing it.

"Fucking some stranger within a week of taking your vows! What a fuckin' whore! Nothin' but a tramp," Ian taunted has he continued slamming Kelly's bald cunt from behind. It was one thing to think about it, to know, inside your head, that you were little better than trailer trash when it came to fidelity. It was quite another to hear someone say it out loud. Ian's words made Kelly tremble with a curious mix of lust and shame.

"Look at your hand, Kelly," Ian demanded between pants, thrusts and spanks. "Look at your ring, slut. You've been married for a week, and you've got a strange cock in your unfaithful cunt," Ian continued. Kelly looked down her outstretched arms, tanned from a week's worth of sun and fun. Her eyes traveled down the length of her arm, taking in the light blonde hairs, to her darkened hands and fingers, to the light pink fingernails that had only recently been wrapped around the cock of a man who was not her husband, that had spread her cunt lips and manipulated her clit, all preparatory to getting this magnificent, forbidden fuck.

As Ian continued to punish her unfaithful cunt, she saw the three-carat engagement ring Mike had given her over a year ago, and thought back to the night they got engaged. Mike had left her at her apartment (she wouldn't allow him to sleep there – ever). After he left, she walked down to the Clark Street Ale House, picked up a stranger and brought him home. Within minutes, she was riding the stranger's fat cock. Half-an-hour after that, cum dripped from her stretched-out cunt and covered her fat nipples. After he left, she called Mike to tell him she loved him, cleaning her used cunt at the same time. "We haven't even kissed, just like a fuckin' prostitute," Ian's voice intoned, just barely invading her private thoughts. She thought about all the cock that had enjoyed her tight bald cunt since she and Mike got engaged. And she thought about that little promise she had made to herself, the one about remaining faithful once she and Mike were married.

And she knew she couldn't keep that promise. She knew she was a whore, when it came right down to it. And although this was the first time she had cheated on Mike as his wife, she also knew, without a doubt, that it would not be the last. She loved it too much. Not just the sex, but the nastiness. She reveled in the knowledge that she was a whore, that her pretty face and innocent appearance and conservative wardrobe hid the fact that she had absolutely no morals. Married or not, she would fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime. No man was too fat, too skinny, too handsome or too hideous. No cock was too short or too long. She would fuck them all, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, poor, rich, it didn't matter. Kelly Fitzgerald had been a fucking whore, and now Kelly MacGuire, too, was a whore.

The thought of her continued infidelity, and of the world of cocks that she was now free-of-mind to explore, brought Kelly to yet another orgasm. It crept up on her silently, and without any warning, her arms gave out beneath her, and her upper body collapsed on the glass-topped coffee table. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," she panted, her athletic body convulsing under Ian's continued pounding of her unfaithful hole.

Ian did not last much longer. Pounding Kelly from behind, degrading her, calling her "whore" and "slut" and "tramp," knowing he was fucking a newlywed on her honeymoon, all brought him to the edge of an orgasm. When Kelly collapsed on the table, her generous tits bulged out beneath her body. The sight of this married slut sprawled beneath him, a mixture of sweat and tanning oil covering her tanned, honed body like a slick lubricant, willingly taking his cock in her bald, sopping, spoken-for cunt, was too much for Ian. And he was a lost cause when Kelly turned and looked over her shoulder at him, fire burning brightly in her baby blue eyes. "Fuck me, asshole! Pound your cock in me! How's my married cunt feel!?! Fuck it, Ian, fuck my unfaithful hole faster . . . faster . . . yyyeeesss . . . that's it, fucker, do it!"

With one, two final thrusts, he grabbed Kelly's hips tightly, and shot one, then another, and then a third string of hot semen deep into the hot cunt that was still convulsing around him, coaxing the rest of his sperm out and into its depths.

***

Dan had no actual memory of blowing his nut in Kelly's womb. He was thrust out of his fantasyland when he felt his now-limp cock slip from the scorching confines of her hole and heard her whispering hoarsely in his ear. ". . . fuck my unfaithful hole faster . . . faster . . . yyyeeesss . . . that's it, fucker, do it!" Dan's cock slipped from between their bodies and lay across his leg, and he could feel his cum mixed with Kelly's ejaculate leaking from her hole onto his crotch.

When he opened his eyes, Kelly had pulled back and was resting her tight ass cheeks on his thighs. Her sweat-soaked hair obscured the features of her gorgeous face, and her body was gleaming with perspiration. Dan watched as two, then three, beads of sweat formed along her collar bone and quickly slid down her chest, between her firm tits, the nipples still engorged and elongated, down her stomach to her cleanly waxed pussy, from which it dripped to join the sex juices collecting in his pubic hair.

"Jesus Christ, Kelly," he breathed, his eyes closed again. "You are fucking incredible." Dan felt Kelly remove herself from his lap, and opening his eyes found her on her knees – a position she enjoyed immensely, apparently – with her mouth open, about to engulf his spent shaft. Saying nothing, Kelly ran her sexy pink tongue along the length of it while her nails lightly tickled the insides of his thighs.

As blood began to make its way back to Dan's cock, Kelly brought one of her hands to his pubic hair, and using two fingers, started sliding their combined ejaculate through his pubic hair and down to his cock. Her licking tongue quickly made the juices disappear into her mouth. Dan watched with growing excitement as Kelly swallowed his and her cum. When her fingers could no longer transfer their cum from crotch to cock, she removed her tongue from it and, moving up, buried her pretty face in Dan's crotch and cleaned the rest of their juices with her tongue, her hand taking the place of her tongue, slowing jerking Dan back to erection.

Satisfied with its stiffness, Kelly rose to her feet, and walked away.

"Hey, where're you going? You can't leave me like this."

"Shut up, Dan. I'll be back." Dan heard her rummaging around in the kitchen, stroking his cock while he waited her out. She returned to the television room a few minutes after leaving, holding in one hand a bottle of olive oil. Dan was again astonished at the sight of her: walking toward him, her flat stomach swaying with her hips, her bald cunt shining with their combined ejaculate, her fat tits bouncing tightly with each step. She may have been married, but her body was made to be fucked and often. As enthralled as Dan was with Kelly, she was nothing to him but a fuck toy. The thought aided his manual efforts to maintain his erection.

Kelly twisted the top off the glass bottle as she approached him. "Get your hand out of the way, pervert." When Dan removed his hand, Kelly turned the bottle of olive oil upside down, directly over his cock, coating it and his crotch with an abundant amount of the oil. Reaching down with her left hand – she was always cognizant of Dan's triggers – she spread the oil evenly around his crotch, making sure that her engagement ring and wedding bands were in full view as she tugged Dan's cock, watching his facial expressions the whole time. With a smirk, Kelly noticed that not once did Dan look at her face – his focus was entirely on her professionally manicured fingers, one of which held a certain amount of platinum and diamonds, encircling his cock and stroking it.

Straightening up again, Kelly turned around and arched her back, causing her gorgeous ass to thrust toward Dan's prone figure leaning back against the couch. The bottle still in her right hand, she brought her arm behind her and again dumped the contents of the olive oil bottle, this time down the small of her back, from where it ran down the crack of her ass. Bending over, Kelly placed the bottle on the floor next to her pretty feet, and reached behind her – with her left hand, of course, flaunting her marital status – to spread her ass cheeks apart. She knew, without really knowing, that Dan was observing her every move intently.

"Oh, fuck," came the words from behind her, confirming what she already knew.

"That's right, Dan. I want you to fuck my ass," she said forcefully, her beautiful eyes looking at him over her shoulder. "Think we have enough lube?"

Dan leaned forward and reached for Kelly's slim hips, pulling her back toward the couch so that she was lying on top of him, her back to his chest. Moving one hand to her tits and another between her legs to manipulate her clit, he felt the olive oil squish between their bodies, and then felt Kelly begin to slip down his body toward the floor. The hand reserved for playing with Kelly's clit quickly moved further between her legs, and halted her downward slide.

"I need an anchor," she said laughing, standing up again. This time, Kelly stood above him, still with her back to him, and reached between her legs to hold Dan's cock upright. Lowering herself, she said, "Grab my ass and spread my cheeks." Dan complied and, as Kelly continued to lower her body, watched in fascination as the purple head of his cock made contact with the slick wrinkles of Kelly's asshole. Kelly slid the cockhead around the contours of her ass until she found the right spot for it. When she found that spot, she quickly sat down on Dan's lap, forcing his cock all the way into her asshole, causing simultaneous grunts to emanate from the couple's mouths.

"Mmmm," came from Kelly's mouth. "So fucking good. So awesome. I love having a cock in my ass," she murmured as she began to grind her ass into Dan's crotch. Feeling secure that the cock was not going to slip out, Kelly again leaned back against Dan's chest, resting her pretty head against his shoulder, and continued her grinding, her feet flat on the floor giving her leverage.

Dan, meanwhile, wrapped his arms around Kelly from behind. His right hand found Kelly's left tit, and begin rubbing, tweaking, twisting and pulling – gently – the nipple. His left hand slid down her taut stomach, pausing to feel the muscles beneath her skin tense and relax with her movement, then moved on to her bare pussy. He manipulated her clit, causing her breath to quicken, her chest to heave. Feeling a subtle release of cunt juices, he hooked a finger, then two, into her married cunt, pulling against her pelvic bone.

Satisfied that she was feeling sufficiently nasty, Dan began whispering in her ear, nibbling the lobe between words. "I love fucking your ass, whore. . . . Not the tightest ass I've ever had . . . but what can you expect? . . . Lotta cock's been in there, huh, you fuckin' slut?" Kelly's breathing and grinding increased. So did the speed of Dan's finger fucking, and the pressure that he was placing on her left nipple. "How fuckin' nasty are you?"

"Mmmm," Kelly barely got out. "So nasty . . . so fucking nasty. . . . Anything. I'd do anything . . . for a cock," she whispered. Wanting to get more leverage, Kelly moved her manicured feet from the floor to the front edge of the couch, spreading her legs further to Dan's fingers probing her slutty hole. "I love this shit . . . sitting on a cock . . . on the couch where my husband . . . and my daughter . . . watch TV. . . . I'm a fucking whore, Dan. . . . I love that you know how to treat me. . . . Just like a slut, ring or no ring."

"Ring," Dan said, removing his fingers from her cunt and rubbing them rhythmically back and forth over her clit.

To be fly on that wall. You could barely see Dan. His legs stuck out, and you could see his arms encircling Kelly's tight body, and his head over one of her shoulders, but the rest of him was concealed by her body. And there she was, her feet planted firmly on the edge of the couch, her legs spread widely. Her right arm, outstretched to the seat cushion, braced her body, while her left arm snaked behind her, grabbing a handful of Dan's hair, holding his head to her own. Where her lithe, toned legs met her pelvis, the fly would see her asshole filled with Dan's cock, the olive oil lubricant gleaming in the overhead lights. Her cunt lips were hanging loose and open as Dan's fingers roughly frigged her fiery clit, trying to keep contact with it as Kelly ground her ass against the invading cock, quicker and quicker.

Her enormous but firm tits stood proudly atop her chest, wobbling just a little with the movements of her ass. One nipple, elongated to almost an inch long, was under pressure from Dan's fingers, alternately being squeezed, twisted and pulled. The other nipple, starving for attention, stood erect nonetheless, almost glowing red in anticipation. The fly couldn't see Kelly's face, covered as it was with her dirty blonde locks, but her eyes were closed, and her head was lolling back and forth, reveling in the indecency of her predicament, egged on by Dan's taunting and teasing, his degradation.