Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying the clothes on her bed, Kelly went to pull a silk thong from her luggage before getting dressed in this slutty little outfit. But on second thought, Kelly decided to go without – the thong, that is. Obviously, this young Cuban – whose name she still did not know – intended to embarrass her by forcing her to walk through the Delano in this whore's uniform. Little did he know that Kelly was game for this sort of belittlement – or, as she called it, entertainment. She decided to take it little further, though, and put the thong back in her luggage; she would go braless, as well. She put the tank and skirt on, and slipped on her open-toed heels, wearing no other items of clothing.

She opened the closet, and found a full-length mirror mounted to the inside of the door. Stepping back about ten feet, she walked toward the mirror, wanting to see the image that her fuck-buddies would she as she approached them. She saw her trim and sexy hips sway from side to side. Her massive tits bounced provocatively up and down, uninhibited by the bra that usually contained them; a little titflesh bulged through the arm holes of the top. Satisfied that her image would excite, as she intended, she grabbed her room card and took the elevator down to the lobby.

When she stepped from the elevator, she felt quite self-conscious, knowing that all eyes would be on her overly exposed body. The men in the lobby would stare in lust, the women in envy and hatred. 'Look at that slut,' the women would say. 'Who does she think she is strutting around, dressed like that? Her husband must be so ashamed. If he only knew what a whore he married.' These thoughts caused Kelly's nipples to harden, aided by the cool air of the lobby, as she strutted across the lobby to the lounge, her breath shortened in anticipation of what was to come.

The concierge, seeing Kelly emerge from the elevator, followed her across the lobby, and caught up with her just as she entered the lounge and paused to look for her soon-to-be fuck-mates. "This way, Ms. MacGuire," he said, his hand in the small of her back, guiding her toward Eduardo and his roommate.

"Thank you, Martin. And its Mrs. MacGuire," Kelly said, placing special emphasis on the Mrs.

"Of course, Mrs. MacGuire. And it's pronounced 'Mar-teen,' should you need any further assistance," he said, before peeling away and allowing his unfaithful wife-guest to continue the rest of the way on her own. 'Another slutty housewife,' Martin thought, shaking his head, as he returned to his station in the lobby.

As Kelly approached the low table holding Eduardo and his roommate, she could see the lustful sneers on their faces. Without being asked, she sat and ordered a Ketel and tonic from the waiter who had quickly materialized from nowhere.

"Good evening, gentlemen," she said in an upright manner.

"Gentlemen?" laughed Eduardo. "Miss, we are no gentlemen, as you will soon find out."

"How soon?" Kelly asked, the desperation that suddenly saturated her voice obvious to Eduardo and his friend.

"As soon as we finish these drinks," he responded, taking a long pull from what looked like a Long Island Iced Tea. "How do you feel in that little outfit?"

After a pause, during which Kelly gauged how she should respond to these filthy immigrants, she said, matter-of-factly, "Like a whore. Just how I want to feel. I want to feel like a nasty, cheating slut who is here for the pleasure of your cock. And your friend's cock, too. I want to feel your cum all over my body."

"Well, that is what you will get, slut." When Kelly closed her eyes and moaned slightly at the degradation, Eduardo turned to his friend and said, "Do you see this, Miguel? This puta loves being called names, like slut and whore. Don't you?

"Absolutely," Kelly murmured, sinking back into the stylish barrel chair, her legs parting a little.

"No shit, she better. Look at her. Did you see her tits bounce when she walked in here? No bra. I bet she's not wearing panties, either," said Miguel.

"How 'bout it, slut. Got any panties on under that cute little skirt?" Eduardo taunted.

Rather than answering verbally, Kelly let her beautiful hands slide down the cheap mini-skirt, the red-manicured fingers gripping its hem and pulling it up toward her waist. Miguel noticed for the first time the huge diamond on Kelly's left ring finger, and commented, "A married slut, huh?" Kelly shuddered, and continued the skirt's journey up her thighs.

Kelly knew the skirt was high enough when Miguel let out a low groan. "Madre de dios," he muttered. "Forget the drinks, Eduardo. Let's get this puta upstairs," he said, motioning for the check for their drinks.

The waiter approached from behind Kelly, and therefore did not get the advantage of her body. "I'm sorry, sir, but I haven't brought the lady's drink yet. Should I cancel it?"

"Yeah, and put this on her room. What room are you in?"

"Eight-twelve," Kelly managed to get out over the lump in her throat. "Just put this on my room." Not waiting for the tab to come back, Eduardo and Miguel rose from their seats and beckoned Kelly to follow, which of course she did. The trio made their way through the lounge and across the lobby, and waited for an elevator with another couple in their early forties.

When it arrived, the five passengers entered and pressed their respective floors, the couple going to the ninth floor. Cognizant of the looks the prim-and-proper couple was shooting her way, Kelly wished she was alone with these two young immigrants, so she could drop to her knees and get to work. But alas, it was not to be. When the elevator dinged, signaling their arrival on the eighth floor, Kelly and her companions exited the elevator and moved down the hall to her room.

Keying them into her room, Kelly walked through into the middle of the living area and turned around to face her studs. Looking at her, no one would believe Kelly was a wife and mother. Instead, she looked like a hooker, or a porn star, dressed as she was in her revealing outfit, standing proudly atop those three-inch, open-toed heels, enormous braless tits extending out from her torso, the turgid nipples tenting the cheap tank top. Only the ring, and the implication of the "Cheater" tank top, gave her true identity away.

On entering, Miguel poked his head in the bathroom, and then looked around the living portion of the hotel room. "Where's your husband at, slut?"

"He's not here. Don't worry about him, okay?"

"Does he know where you are? What you are doing?" Eduardo inquired.

"No, he doesn't. He has no idea. And he never will. Now, are you ready to get on with it? I didn't dress like this for no reason. And besides, Eduardo – that's you're name, Eduardo? – left me hanging earlier tonight, wouldn't let me cum. I need to be fucked, and soon," Kelly whined, walking toward Eduardo.

When she reached him, she threw her arms over his shoulders and moved into a deep French kiss, her practiced tongue muscling past his lips and teeth to explore his mouth, wrapping around his own tongue. In response, Eduardo's hands came up from his sides to squeeze the mountainous flesh sitting on Kelly's torso.

At the same time she felt Eduardo's fingers begin to tweak and twist her engorged nipples, Kelly felt Miguel approach her from behind, bumping his crotch against her ass. His hands snaked around to the front of her body and found the lower hem of the cheap skirt, pulling it up. With Eduardo expertly abusing her nipples, Kelly let loose a deep groan into his mouth when Miguel finally found her hairless slit and clit, already wet and dripping down her inner thighs.

Kelly dropped her hands from around Eduardo's shoulders and reached first for his belt buckle, then his zipper and finally the top button, as her manicured fingers expertly found their way into his boxers and fished out his stiffening cock. All the while, Miguel used two fingers to spread her cunt juices around her labia and over her clit, and then began a vigorous massage of the clit, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm.

But Kelly didn't want to release so quickly, so she dropped to her knees, bringing her face-to-cock with Eduardo's brown tool. Looking up and into his eyes, Kelly parted her wet red lips and allowed the cock to invade her mouth. Her tongue slathered saliva over the head and along the thick shaft, leaving trails of spit running out of her mouth and down her chin.

When Kelly went down on her knees, she left Miguel's hands empty with nothing to do. "What a fuckin' puta," she heard him exclaim from behind her. As Eduardo's cock pushed against the back of her throat, Kelly felt Miguel's presence underneath her, felt his hair tickle the insides of her thighs as he scooted his face below her sloppy cunt. As she opened her throat to allow Eduardo's invasion into her esophagus, she moaned deeply on the shaft when Miguel's tongue found her clit and coaxed it out into the open and then proceeded to give it a harsh tongue lashing.

Pulling her head off Eduardo's cock with a soulful groan, Kelly looked down at Miguel's face, partially obscured by her waxed pussy. "That feels incredible. Keep licking, you fucker!" Miguel redoubled his efforts in response to Kelly's slutty demands, and brought his fingers up to her ass cheeks and began massaging them, pulling them apart and shoving them together.

"Get your mouth back here, slut," Eduardo demanded, and Miguel felt Kelly's thighs quake and an outpouring of her juices into his mouth. Kelly leaned forward again, taking the length of Eduardo's brown cock into her throat in one effort. He grabbed her by the sides of her head, and began forcefully fucking her mouth. "This what you wanted, bitch?" he sneered, satisfied that the sound that escaped Kelly's throat was one of assent. "What a fuckin' puta you are. I wish your husband could see you now, two Cuban's enjoying your little porn star body," he taunted as he continued to thrust his crotch against Kelly's pretty, angelic face.

Miguel continued his assault on Kelly's cunt, lashing at her clit and, every four or five strikes, bringing his tongue down to her labia and collecting more pussy juice with which to coat the clit. Occasionally, his tongue would wander down below Kelly's labia but stop before reaching her asshole, tickling that sensitive portion of skin that resides there, causing her to stiffen and then shudder.

Miguel brought his tongue back to Kelly's clit, and let two of his fingers find her sloppy labia. Coating his fingers liberally with cunt juice, Miguel began massaging her asshole, gently coaxing her open. Still lapping gently at her clit, Miguel forced one of his fingers through the tight barrier and into Kelly's pretty little ass. The exquisite sensation provoked such a reaction in the married whore that her head wrenched back out of Eduardo's grip, causing his cock to slip from her mouth. "Ooohhh, fuuuccckk. Gggaaawwd that feels fucking awesome," she grunted through clenched teeth. "Put another finger in!!!" Miguel's other finger, already lubricated and waiting at the entrance to her asshole, quickly complied with her command.

Kelly, on pins and needles already, let out a short cry and rolled to her side, away from Eduardo, who was still standing in front of her, and fell to the ground. Miguel rolled with her, his grip on her hips solid. He began to work his two fingers in and out of her asshole as his tongue kept up the assault on her clit. He spread his fingers inside her asshole, hoping to stretch it for the plundering that was to come, and at the same time took her clit between his teeth and gently but firmly nibbled on it.

The combined sensations sent Kelly over the edge, and her thighs tightened around Miguel's head, her hands reaching out for something to grab onto, finding nothing. "Uuuuhhhhh, fuck!!! Oh, ggaawwdd. I'm cuu . . . fuuuccckk. Cummmminggg," she moaned in a low, hoarse whisper as Miguel's teeth continued their torture and his fingers maintained tension on her twitching asshole.

From above, Eduardo stood and watched as Kelly moaned with delight, her body racked with pleasure and shaking, sweat running down the cheeks of her face and forming in small puddles in the hollows of her neck. When her heavy breathing and panting began to subside, when her fit thighs released their grip on his friend's head, Eduardo bent down and grabbed Kelly's hand, hauling her to her feet.

He moved to the bed, and laid on his back in the middle of it, his thick cock pointing to the ceiling of the Delano hotel room. Kelly knew what to do, and climbed up on the bed, straddling the young Cuban man, her bald cunt just above his cock. She lowered her cunt lips to the cock in such a way as to prevent penetration, instead trapping the cock between her sopping cunt lips, on the one hand, and his body, on the other. Shifting her slim pelvis up and down, her cunt ran along the length of the Cuban cock, the head stimulating her clit on her downward shifts. After a dozen strokes, Eduardo's powerful cock was fully soaked in her juices, and Kelly rose up to a squatting position.

Reaching down with her left hand, she grabbed the base of Eduardo's cock and pointed it toward the opening of her pussy. "Ready?" she asked in a whisper. "Ready to fuck my married hole?" she taunted, reveling in her infidelity, in the fact that she was about to take one, then a second, cock in the holes she had pledged for her husband's use only.

Eduardo responded by reaching out to Kelly's hips, which were shaking from the strain of the squat. He felt his fingers sink into her flesh, and pulled her down on him, closing his eyes and moaning when he felt his head sink between the hot, wet flesh of her labia. "Madre de dios," he muttered. "Muy caliente."

Kelly let her body drop with no support, feeling the whole of Eduardo's cock penetrate her to its pubic hair. She ground her clit into his crotch, feeling his pubic hair tickle the exposed bud. "Oh my fuckin' God," she moaned, raising up from the squat once again, only to let herself fall back to his crotch, the young cock splitting her fully again. She continued in this vein for five or six squats, moaning and rolling her head back and forth with every violation of her adulterous hole.

But her thighs soon tired, and she kicked her legs out behind her, coming to rest with Eduardo's cock buried in her to the hilt, her pelvis resting on his. She rocked forward, feeling the cock retreat from her hole, and laid across his chest, feeling her tits squish against him, her nipples poke into this chest. Eduardo reached behind her to cup her ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart, exposing the tender asshole to the cool air of the hotel room. Kelly leaned her head into his shoulder, and whispered into his ear. "Aren't you going to invite your friend to join us? Ask him to fuck my ass?"

Eduardo, excited by Kelly's hot breath in his ear, pumped his cock up into Kelly's pussy a few strokes, and roughly pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Hey, Miguel. Ready for some of this? Get up here and fuck this slut's ass!"

Kelly turned and looked over her shoulder as Miguel approached the bed, rocking her hips against Eduardo, causing his cock to slide in and out of her wet cunt. "Come on, Miguel, don't you want some? Not often that a married whore offers her ass to you while your friend is in her pussy, huh?" she taunted with a nasty smile and smoldering eyes.

Miguel climbed on the bed, the bottle of lubricant he and Eduardo picked up on the way over in his hand. He moved up between his friend's legs that were sticking out from under Kelly's body, his cock growing more erect at the sight of Kelly's spread-wide asshole. He popped the top of the lubricant, and poured a liberal amount around the puckered barrier. Throwing the bottle to the side, Miguel began spreading the lube around the perimeter of Kelly's asshole, watching her body twitch at the combination of his touch and Eduardo's invading cock. He inserted first one and then another finger in her asshole, getting it ready for his cock.

"Mmmmm," he heard Kelly moan. "Hurry up; I need another cock in me. It's been so long since I've been DP'd." When Miguel was satisfied that Kelly's ass was ready for his cock, he wiped some excess lube along the length of his eight-inch shaft. Getting up to his feet and squatting over Kelly's upturned and spread ass, he placed the tip at the crinkled entrance to her butt. He let gravity take hold, and soon felt his cock head pop past her anal ring and enter the hot, dark depths of Kelly's married ass.

The penetration elicited another moan from Kelly, then, "Yyyeeesss. Ass fuck me, Miguel!!! Stretch it open." Kelly was quite a sight at this point. Beneath her, Eduardo, lying on his back, had his hands firmly planted on Kelly's fat tits, pushing them together. Above her, Miguel squatted at her ass, his hands having replaced Eduardo's and now pulling her ass cheeks apart.

In between was Mrs. Kelly MacGuire, wife and mother of one precious little girl. If a fourth person were in the room and was standing at the foot of the bed, he or she would see Kelly's waxed cunt split in two by Eduardo's thrusting cock. An inch or so above that, Miguel's cock snaked in and out of her stretched asshole, lubricant flowing out and over that cock, and continuing its journey down to Eduardo's and Kelly's union.

From the side, one would see Kelly's upturned ass and two cocks pounding away at her pelvis, filling both her holes. Her 34D monsters were trapped in Eduardo's firm grasp, his face buried in the enticing cleavage, or his lips sucking one turgid nipple, or his teeth nibbling on the other. Sweat flowed down her back and the sides of body, dripping off her onto the bed or Eduardo's chest, or down into her dirty blond hair, matting it to her neck and face.

And from the head of the bed, Kelly's princess-like face was facing the wall, eyelids hiding her baby blue eyes, squeezed shut in concentrated lust. Sweat poured from her forehead, down her nose and over her cheeks, finally collecting at her beautiful chin and dripping into Eduardo's hair. Her red-painted lips hung apart, moans and groans emanating from between them, evidencing the lust that was growing in her cunt and her ass and threatening to boil over into a raging scream. Her fingers were wrapped in Eduardo's hair, pulling slightly, strands of it poking between her fingers and falling to partially obscure her deep red nails and the engagement and wedding rings on her left hand.

Kelly pictured all of this in her mind's eye. Her breath quickened at the thought of these two strange immigrants using her married body in a hotel room far away from her home and her husband. She rocked her hips faster, almost forcing Eduardo's cock from her cunt, but quickly recovered, and settled into a quick but controlled rhythm with these studs. Miguel slapped her ass, causing a loud groan to escape her beautiful lips. "Spank me more. I love it when guys do that. Spank me again, you filthy asshole." Miguel complied, spanking her right ass cheek with considerable force; Eduardo joined in, slapping her other cheek, leaving a bright red handprint on her. Kelly groaned some more.

"Two cocks feel good, slut?" Miguel inquired needlessly, but wanting to feel Kelly shake with the additional degradation. "Husband can't give you this, huh? You need to go out and find it, dontcha, whore?" Miguel continued to taunt.

"Fuck, yeah. . . I love strange cock. . . So much better . . . than my husband. . . So nasty," Kelly responded through short breaths and over the lump that was forming in her throat. "Treat me like a whore! I live for it!!" she almost screamed.

Eduardo and Miguel picked up their pace, and started taunting the married slut that willingly presented her luscious body for their use. "Fuckin' puta," they would say. "This bitch loves strange cock." "Look at her move her ass. She don't do this for her husband." "I bet she would fuck anyone who asks." "The younger the better." "What kind of wife has a shaved cunt, anyway? What a fuckin' slut."