Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of their continued pounding and degradation, Kelly let out a moan. "Ooohhh, I'm cumming again, keep going! Just like that! Yyyeeesss," and with that she let out a scream, her body convulsing between the invading Cuban immigrants, cunt juice flooding out of her loosened hole over Eduardo's cock and running down to soak the sheets. Her body continued to shake for several minutes after her orgasm subsided. Eduardo, still trapping a nipple between his teeth, felt sweat dripping off Kelly's face and soaking his hair. He, and Miguel too, felt Kelly's continued rocking, causing their cocks to remain erect in her forbidden holes.

Kelly, meanwhile, was in a state of bliss. It had been far too long since she had had the pleasure of two cocks in her little body. She loved double penetrations. It wasn't just physical. To be sure, she loved having her cunt full, and loved having her ass full, so what could be better than having both filled? But it was also mental, or psychological. She knew she was a whore, loved it and played to it. It was so wicked for her, a married woman with a toddler, to fuck men other than her husband, to tell them they were much better fucks than her husband, that their cocks were bigger and stretched her more.

That she had two men in her, though, made it all the more immoral, and she lived for the immorality. For the knowledge that she was corrupt, and would breach her wedding vows with absolutely no thought or remorse at all. So she continued to rock her hips, luxuriating in the feeling on Eduardo's cock popping in and out of her cunt, and Miguel's stretching her now-tender asshole. She was glad they hadn't cum yet, because that meant they would fuck her again.

She was wondering how they would take her, in what position they would force her lithe body, when the hotel room phone rang. She let it ring a second time, when Eduardo spoke up. "Answer it, whore!"

"I can't. I don't know who it is."

"Who fuckin' cares. Pick up the phone," Miguel joined in when the phone rang a third time.

"It might be my husband, though," she breathed, secretly hoping it was, her nipples stiffening once again at the thought of getting fucked by these two boys while her husband was sitting at home on the couch, watching SportsCenter before he went to bed. Without waiting for a fourth ring, Eduardo reached back and grabbed the handset off its cradle and put it to Kelly's ear. With a scowl, and a fiery look of anger behind her eyes, Kelly managed to get out, in a normal tone of voice, "Hello?" as she took the handset in her left hand. "Hi, honey, I was just thinking of you," she cooed, as Eduardo bent his head and again began licking and nipping at her nipples.

Kelly tried to rise up, to get Eduardo's mouth away from her sensitive nipples, but Miguel, with his cock still buried in her ass, pushed her back down. A look back at him over her shoulder, fire still in her eyes, got her nothing but another shove, her fat tits being squished into Eduardo's face and mouth. "No, nothing bad," she fake-laughed, feeling Eduardo's cock stiffen a little inside the depths of her sloppy cunt. "I was just missing you, and wishing you were here with me," she said, as Miguel started to very slowly fuck her ass again. While Mike was talking, Kelly shoved the handset into the pillow beside Eduardo's head, and whispered, "Stop. Right now. I can't do this. If you start fucking me again, my husband will hear."

To no avail. Putting the handset back to her ear, she heard Mike saying, ". . . put her to bed a few hours ago, and was about to go to bed myself. I just wanted to call and say 'hi'."

While Kelly only vaguely comprehended her husband's words, Miguel picked up his pace in her ass, and Eduardo began rocking again, his cock slipping in and out of her cunt, his lips nibbling her nipples. When he took her nipple between his teeth and bit down, Kelly responded with a deep moan. Her husband heard, "Mmmmmm," from a thousand miles away, and wondered what was happening.

"You okay, Kelly?"

"Yes," she recovered. "I'm just getting undressed. It feels so good to get these work clothes off," she murmured as she delighted in the double fucking she was getting with her husband on the other end of the phone. "Tell me, how was your day?"

While Mike started telling her the boring details of his day (as though she cared at this moment in time), Kelly again pushed the handset into the pillow. "This is fucking awesome, guys," she moaned. "Let's change positions." She felt Miguel's consent when he pulled out of her ass and moved to the side of the bed. Knowing that her husband was still talking, even though she wasn't listening, Kelly climbed off Eduardo, feeling the loss of fulfillment as his cock slipped from between her gaping hole. She turned around, again squatting over Eduardo's prone body.

When she grabbed his cock this time, however, she guided it toward her asshole, and sank down fully upon it when she felt his head tickle her stretched-out opening. She leaned back, placing her hands on either side of Eduardo's chest, and kicked her legs out from under her, placing them beside Eduardo's knees, making sure to spread her legs wide as they would go. Her large tits stood proud and tall on her torso, nipples almost blinking like beacons. Miguel caught on, and was eager to feel this married whore's cunt wrapped around his cock. He climbed between Kelly's spread thighs, and with his hand positioned his eight-inch cock at the opening to Kelly's bald cunt, running the head around her labia to lubricate it with her cunt juices.

With one hand supporting her weight, Kelly picked up the phone with the other and brought it to her ear. ". . . home around seven thirty, and told Esmeralda that she could go home. Evelyn was still sleeping . . .," her husband continued. While her husband droned on, Miguel was teasing Kelly by slapping the head of his cock against her clit. She started rocking her hips, relishing the feeling of Eduardo's cock now stretching her asshole, and her eyes rolled into her head as Miguel continued his torment of her clit. After a minute or so of this joy, Kelly opened her eyes, phone still at her ear, and found Miguel staring right her.

Miguel couldn't take much more. True, he wasn't the one being teased, but he still desperately wanted to fuck this puta. When Kelly opened her eyes and saw him staring at her angelic face, he saw her lips begin to move, the phone tucked just beneath her chin. He could barely hear her, but was able to make out the words. "Fuck me like a whore, you filthy immigrant."

A sneer formed on Miguel's lips as he pushed his cock forward and up into Kelly's married pussy. He pushed all the way into her in one attempt, and watched, amused, as her eyes grew large, and then began slamming into her cunt. Every third or fourth stroke, Miguel would grind his pelvic bone against Kelly's, brutally crushing her clit between them.

Kelly put forth a great deal of effort to keep from screaming her pleasure. As Eduardo's cock maintained its stretching presence in her asshole, and Miguel began pummeling her cunt, Kelly needed release – she need to moan, or groan, or scream. She could do none of these. It wouldn't do her marriage any good for her husband to realize that his loving wife, the mother of his child, was servicing two Cuban cocks at the same time, one stretching her asshole and the other getting ready to shoot a load of searing hot sperm in her unprotected cunt. But try as she might, she couldn't control herself any longer, but managed to let out just a short, low, "Mmmmmhhhhh."

"Honey, are you sure you're okay?" she heard Mike say into her ear as Miguel, still fucking her hot cunt, placed his hands on her tits and began squeezing them.

Looking directly into Miguel's brown eyes, almost gritting her teeth, she responded, "I'm okay, Mike. I'm gonna go for a run, so I'm stretching a little." Miguel's hands found her nipples, and began pinching both simultaneously. "I've been cooped up all week," she managed to get out, "and I feel like I need some exercise." He stopped pinching, and began twisting, taking her sensitive, engorged nipples between his thumb and forefinger and twisting them almost 360 degrees.

"I was thinking . . .," she began before Miguel twisted more. "Ooohhh, fuck," Kelly let loose, her eyes still burning into Miguel with a lust that could not be measured, before she lost it. The arm supporting her upper body gave way, and she fell back against Eduardo's chest, dropping the phone in the process.

Miguel began assaulting her cunt violently, but Eduardo, realizing what happened, grabbed the phone and put it back to her ear, holding it for her. "Sorry," she managed. "I dropped the phone. Anyway," she breathed, "I was thinking I'd go for a run down to South Beach and back, burn off some stress." Not to be outdone by his friend, Eduardo wrapped his free hand around Kelly's body and began massaging her huge tits. Kelly, caught up in the lust of the moment, put an arm behind her, wrapping it behind Eduardo's head, pulling herself closer to his body.

"Well, be careful. I know there's a lot of people around there, but I don't want anything to happen to you," Kelly heard as Eduardo's free hand latched onto one of her obscenely large nipples and pulled up, stretching her right tit way beyond its natural proportions.

In her free ear, while Miguel was still stroking his cock in her unfaithful cunt, Eduardo whispered, "Are you turned on, slut? You like getting all this cock with your husband on the other end of that phone?" Kelly shuddered, and wiggled her hips to take more of Miguel's cock into her pussy.

From behind her, Eduardo saw Kelly nod her head slightly, and he reached further across her chest to grab the other massive tit, tightly pinching the nipple and then twisting it around, letting it go – grab, twist, release; grab, twist, release. Whispering in her free ear, "You fuckin' whore. Married slut. Fucking two eighteen year old Cuban boys while your husband's at home. What a slut you are. Immoral cunt."

He watched as Kelly's left hand snaked down her trim stomach and found her bare cunt, and began rubbing the clit in a quick, circular motion. "Nice ring, whore. Did your husband buy that for you? What would he do if he could see you now, sandwiched between two young boys? Huh, you fuckin unfaithful whore?" he continued.

"Kelly, are you there?"

"Yeah, sorry, Mike, I was just pulling on a top," Kelly muttered through her lust-induced fog. She couldn't take anymore. "Honey, I've got to go. I want to get this run in before it gets too late." Kelly was about to lose it. Eduardo's cock was still lodged deep in her ass. She could feel it pushing against the thin membrane that separated her ass from her cunt. In that cunt, Miguel was still pistoning his own young, brown-hued cock. This, Eduardo's almost psychotic twisting of her nipples, his filthy words in her ear, and her own fingers doing a dance across her clit, all combined to scream for release. "I'll call you tomorrow, honey."

"All right, Kelly. I love you, baby," she barely heard through the telephone.

"I love you, too, Mike," she managed to get out before slamming the handset back in its cradle. As soon as the handset was down, Kelly let loose. "Ooooohhhh my fuckin' gggaaaawwwddd," she moaned. "You nasty fucking boys! Fuck me! Moooorrrreee! Harder, goddammit! Fuck me harder, assholes!!!!"

Miguel picked up his pace in her pussy, and the force of his pelvis slamming into Kelly's pelvis caused an up-tick in Eduardo's anal stroking. Eduardo's continued abuse of her left nipple – grab, twist hard, release; grab, twist harder, release – sent Kelly into a monumental orgasm.

"Uuuuuuggggghhhhh, fuck! Cummmminggg," she groaned as the cocks continued to stretch her holes, the fingers continued to abuse her nipples. "Jeeessssuuuusss fuuuccckkkinnn Chhhrrriiisssst," she let out in an air-filled wail. Her release was so forceful that her cunt juices spurted out around Miguel's snuggly ensconced cock, spraying his chest and groin in Kelly's womanly fluids. One spurt, two, three, and Miguel's lower body was soaked.

"Holy shit!" he screamed. "Look at this puta!" Eduardo, trapped beneath Kelly, craned his head to look over her shoulder, and between the mountainous tits, saw her cum splashing against Miguel's chest. Kelly's hot, tight ass had Eduardo on edge, and the sight of her squirting cunt was too much for him. He started bucking his hips up against Kelly's ass, sending his cock deeper into its confines.

"Fuck my ass harder, Eduardo!" Kelly commanded. A few more strokes and Eduardo couldn't help but let the entire contents of his balls shoot into Kelly's little married ass. Miguel felt Eduardo's release. The twitching of Eduardo's cock, palpable through the thin membrane that separated the two canals, had Miguel ready to cum.

He looked down at Kelly's built-for-fucking body; saw her thick nipples burning red, one gripped sharply between his friend's fingers, the other cooling in the air. His eyes traveled down her lithe body, crossing her flat stomach to her bald cunt. He saw Kelly's left hand, with the 3-karat ring sitting atop the ring finger, still rubbing her smoldering cunt. "You, too, Miguel!" she growled through gritted teeth, her eyes burning with lust. "Fuck me, asshole. Pound your young cock into my married cunt! Do it, fucker! Fuck my husband's unprotected hole!" Miguel could take no more, and released his baby-making sperm deep into Kelly's fertile, cheating hole.

***

Dan couldn't take anymore of this story. "I told him to fuck me. I said, 'Pound your young cock into my married cunt!!! Do it, fucker!!! Fuck my husband's unprotected hole!!!' The whole time, he was watching his cock fuck me, my fingers spreading my cunt lips for him. My wedding rings were not even an inch from his cock when he dumped his whole load in me," Kelly finished in a whisper.

Dan opened his eyes to find Kelly's slutty tank top pulled up to the bottom of her tits. She was sweating so profusely that the tank was soaked, revealing her wide areola and thick nipples in all their pornographic glory. She had lost the heels and bright red mini-skirt during her telling of the story, and her smooth cunt was glistening in the faint light of the room.

Tucked beneath the tank, squeezed tightly between Kelly's massive tits, Dan saw his cock sliding up and down, up and down, as Kelly rocked to and fro. The sweat pouring down her chest provided ample lubrication. Her fingers, tipped with long nails painted a deep red, pushed her titflesh into a warm, wet and tight tunnel. As he took all of this in, Kelly rocked back, forcing his cock almost into her chin.

The movement caused the pale yellow light to catch the diamonds on her left finger. The glittering result caused Dan's cum to rocket out of his balls, up the shaft, and out into the open air. The first spurt hit Kelly under her chin, but she moved away for the second shot. Grabbing his cock in her left hand, Kelly violently tugged Dan's cock, pointing it at her ample tits. The second and third spurts from the shiny, purple cock head smacked her right above the tits and ran down her chest, disappearing under the tank. Kelly continued to pull on Dan's cock, sinking her red-painted lips over the head to catch the last trails of semen.

"You are such a fuckin' whore, Kelly," Dan managed to say as he came down from his orgasm. "Such a slut."

"Fuck, yeah, I am. That's what you like about me, isn't it?" Kelly asked as she licked the remaining splotches of cum from the head of Dan's cock. "That I spread my legs for anyone that asks?" she continued, scooping gobs of cum from between her tits and dripping the collected mass into her up-turned mouth. "That I love the taste of sperm from strange dick?" she said, swallowing the mass down her throat.

"Absolutely," Dan responded, as Kelly rose from her kneeling position and retrieved her glass of wine from her husband's desk. Dan watched as she washed her mouth out with the wine, and swallowed it down.

She returned to the couch, but this time climbed up on Dan's lap, folding her little body around him. Turning to kiss him, Kelly stuck her warm, pink tongue in Dan's mouth, running the length of her tongue over his. "And you really like that I take young cocks into my unprotected cunt, don't you?" she muttered through their combined mouths.

"Ooohhh, fuck. That's so fuckin' nasty. How do you do it though?" Dan asked, pulling his mouth away from hers. "How do you keep from getting pregnant?"

"Simple," she said, a wicked smile on her lips. "Morning-after pill."

Her giggling, Dan pushed her off his lap. Having cum all over her tits, he was now ready to fuck her; his cock was back to full-flag.

"What are you gonna do, Dan? Fuck me? After the story I just told you? Don't you know I need more than one cock at a time?" she laughed, teasing him.

"Mine will be enough. You can't turn it down, can you, slut?"

The smile left Kelly's eyes, and was replaced with lust as Dan climbed between her spread legs. She felt the head of Dan's cock, blisteringly hot, make contact with her bald cunt lips. She reached down with her left hand, intent on stuffing it in her little body. Dan beat her to the punch, however, and shoved forward with all his force, jamming the entire length of his cock in her at once, trapping her hand between their groins; Dan could feel Kelly's diamond ring imprint the skin above the root of his cock.

"Ooohhh, fuuuccckk yyyeeesss," she moaned, managing to release her hand. She grabbed Dan's hips and pulled his pelvis roughly into her. He quickly got the point, and started fucking her on his own. "You love my married cunt, don't you, Dan," she said tenderly, the palm of her left hand brushing against Dan's cheek. She turned her hand over and Dan felt her diamond scratch across his cheek. His thrusting increased, and Kelly's breath began to shorten and her eyes started to roll into the back of her head. Just as she was about to cum, cries from upstairs put a screeching halt to her euphoria. "Dammit. Hold on," she said, untangling herself from Dan's grasp.

Kelly walked quickly from the room, and Dan heard her ascending the stairs. A few minutes later, the crying stopped. Dan waited a few minutes more, and when Kelly did not reappear, he went in search of her. He didn't find her in the living room, or family room, or the kitchen, so he went upstairs and looked in her room. Not there, either. On his way back to the stairs, he looked into Evelyn's room, and found Kelly leaning over against the crib, still naked from the waist down, watching her daughter. He took a step in the room, and the faint light from outside allowed him to spy Kelly's massive tits bulging out from the sides of her tank top.

Kelly must have felt his presence, because she turned and looked over her shoulder as Dan stepped into Evelyn's room. She gave him a wicked, sinful smile, and shook her ass once or twice. Dan knew from that action that his presence was welcomed. He stepped into the room and walked up behind Kelly, looking over her shoulder at the sleeping child. Looking down a little further, Dan saw Kelly's fat tits, encased in the sweat-soaked tank top, resting on the side of the crib, nipples engorged, tenting the cotton top.

With his left foot, Dan coaxed Kelly's feet apart. She willingly complied, and Dan bent at the knees a little, his cock rubbing first against her ass, then slipping underneath and sliding along her wet cunt lips. Kelly backed up a little, allowing her to bend over more, and reached down to guide Dan's thick cock into her adulterous cunt.

Dan grabbed Kelly's hips and pulled, making sure his cock was firmly seated in her exquisite pussy. He then reached around her with one hand, and started to lightly massage her clit. "Feel good, Kelly? Do you want this?" he asked, reaching around with the other hand to pull the tank top down, exposing her firm tits to the moonlight that shone through the window of Evelyn's bedroom, pinching one of the nipples between his thumb and forefinger.