Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she whispered. "I want this soooo bad."

"Right here, slut? You want this right here?"

"Nowhere else," was her whispered response. "Fuck me right here, goddammit."

"What do you like about this, slut?"

With a shudder, Kelly said, "It's so fucking slutty. Standing here in my child's room, above her bed while she sleeps, with your cock in my cunt. Getting fucked in my daughter's bedroom by someone who is not her daddy," Kelly whispered while Dan slowly stroked his cock in her unfaithful cunt, rubbing the juices of her sloppy pussy around her clit.

"Pretty fuckin' nasty, Kelly. But that's you, isn't it?" Dan taunted her as her breath quickened and her massive chest heaved. "A fucking' cheating whore. No morals. You're such a slut you won't think twice before getting fucked right in front of your daughter. Behind her back once, but now right in front of her."

Kelly, not wanting to wake Evelyn, remained quiet, but Dan knew she was coming. The thick juices that flowed from her cunt and down his thighs were his first clue. His second was her shaking body; her knees gave way and she would have fallen, but for the fact that she was holding tightly to Evelyn's crib and Dan's grip remained around her waste.

After she calmed down, Dan released his grip on her, and Kelly turned to face him, her eyes still full of lust, her cheeks glowing in pleasure. Her huge tits brushed against the top of his stomach, the still-engorged nipples a reminder that Kelly was nothing but a cockhound, a woman who would do anything to get cock. True to form, Kelly squatted down before him, leaning her back against Evelyn's crib, and took his cock in her left hand, pulling it towards her mouth.

When Kelly's still-red lips parted, Dan moved forward and put the tip of his cock on her outstretched tongue. He left it there, and she made no move to take it further in her mouth. Instead, her left hand started stroking his shaft, a light – moonlight this time – causing the diamonds of her rings to glitter in his eye. From her kneeling position, she looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes.

With a quiet grunt, Dan deposited the first spurt of his sperm right on Kelly's tongue. The second and third spurts threatened to drop from her tongue onto her jutting tits or the carpet below, so she pulled her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed. With her sexy mouth closed tight, Dan's final shot hit her right on the lips and fell to her heaving tits. "You are fucking amazing, Kelly," Dan panted as Kelly rubbed the rest of his sperm into her skin, her red-tipped fingers covered in his sperm.

"Don't you know it," Kelly whispered, getting to her feet and leading him from Evelyn's bedroom and downstairs so he could get dressed and leave. Kelly was tired now, and needed to sleep.