Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcos merely laughed. "Will your husband be there?"

"No. He's away."

"Good. No one likes a pussy husband who lets his wife fuck other guys."

"Well, my husband doesn't LET me do anything. I do what I want, and he's none the wiser."

"And what do you want tonight?"

"I want you to fuck me." Kelly's vagina moistened, and she began to fidget, shuffling her feet. "I want to feel what I felt earlier. But I want to feel it punishing all my holes." Her bright blue eyes shifted back and forth, making sure no one was listening.

"I've run across your type before, the slutty little housewife. Is that what you are? An unfaithful, whoring wife?"

"Yyeess." Kelly almost hissed her response. She was not even near this man right now, and she was immensely turned on. A trickle of fluid leaked from her vagina and threatened to run down her leg; the skin-tight Seven's caught it.

"What's your name?"

"Kelly," she whispered.

"Your last name, Kelly. I don't care about your first name."

"MacGuire, Kelly MacGuire." The phone was trembling in her hand. Her pink tongue swiped across her shiny red lips.

"What's your address, Mrs. MacGuire?"

"Oh, god," she muttered.

"If you want my fat cock abusing your little married cunt, you'll tell me your address, Mrs. MacGuire." Her address tumbled over her lips, and she heard a click in her ear. He had hung up on her. Regaining her senses, Kelly had the valet signal a taxi and she climbed in, giving the driver her address.

Fifteen minutes later, the cab came to a stop in front of her walk-up. Marcos was sitting on the steps that led up to the front door. As she stumbled from the taxi, Kelly noticed him and stopped short. He had changed into street clothes, a tight white tee-shirt underneath a black leather coat. Below his torso, he wore tight jeans and motorcycle boots. He rose as Kelly approached.

"Hi, Mrs. MacGuire," he said lecherously.

"Hi to yourself," she slurred. She stood facing him. "You gonna tell me your name?"

"Does it matter?" he responded, the confidence evident in his tone.

Kelly paused a moment. "Not really." Marcos merely shrugged his shoulders, stood, and turned to walk up the steps to the front door. Kelly caught up with him and keyed the door open.

Esmerelda had fallen asleep on a couch in the living room, but instantly awoke when she heard the front door open and Kelly's heels clack on the hardwood floors. She quickly sat up from her sleeping position. "Hello, Mrs. MacGuire . . . ." Her voice fell off as she saw the hulking man enter the house behind her boss. "Is everything all right, Mrs. MacGuire?"

"Of course it is, Esmerelda," she responded, dropping her hand bag on the vanity table and removing her coat, draping it over the stair rail. Marcos remained in the entryway. "Thanks for staying late. You can go now." Kelly looked over her shoulder at Marcos.

"Uh, are you sure everything is all right, ma'am? I can stay and watch Evelyn if something is the matter." As she spoke, Esmerelda's eyes shifted back and forth between Kelly and Marcos.

"That's okay. I have everything under control." Esmerelda rose from the couch and crossed the living room to retrieve her purse and bulky overcoat. Marcos moved out of the entryway to allow her to leave. She paused with her hand on the doorknob, and looked back at Kelly, the obvious question in her eyes. "Really, Esmerelda. Have a good night."

As soon as the door shut behind the nanny, Kelly pulled Marcos into her tight body. One of her hands wrapped behind his head, pulling it down to her face; he could feel her nails scrape against her scalp. Her shiny red lips parted, and she sank her wet, pink tongue into Marcos' mouth. His large hands roughly grabbed her hips, jamming her groin against his thigh. Kelly moaned into his mouth.

Outside on the sidewalk, Esmerelda looked back at the walk-up. Though the shades were drawn on the front windows, she saw the silhouette of two bodies meeting and embracing. "Puta," she muttered, walking away.

Inside, Kelly unbuttoned the two or three buttons that held the front of her blouse closed, and wiggled her shoulders from it. Her tongue was still buried in Marcos' mouth as the blouse fluttered to the floor. She pulled away from Marcos and walked toward the staircase, beckoning him with a bright red fingernail to follow. "Upstairs. Let's go," she demanded.

He complied, of course, and followed the unfaithful slut up the stairs. As they ascended the stairs, Kelly's firm bottom swayed from side to side right in front of Marcos' face. He wound up and gave her a playful slap on the ass. The contact startled her, and she stumbled a little on the last step, shooting Marcos a warning glance over her shoulder. "Ssshhh," she hissed. Whispering, she continued, "My daughter's bedroom is right here." She paused as she passed a bedroom at the top of the stairs, and quietly pulled the door shut.

As they entered the bedroom she shared with her husband, Kelly flicked on a bedside lamp. She moved to the foot of the bed and turned to face Marcos, who stood in the doorway. Her eyes were smoldering, and Marcos was left with the distinct impression that Mrs. MacGuire was not a flirt on a one-night stand. Her confidence and relaxed nature were such that she had been here before, in similar circumstances.

Closing the door behind him and nodding his head toward her, Marcos said, "They don't look real, Mrs. MacGuire. In fact, they look like they've been bolted on to your chest."

Kelly crossed her arms beneath her bulging tits, lifting them and distorting the provocative words emblazoned across her chest. "Why don't you find out?"

Marcos took three quick strides across the room and without really stopping pushed Kelly back on the bed. She landed on her back and bounced a few times on the mattress. Marcos followed her down, straddling her trim hips. From her submissive position, Kelly watched as two large hands grasped the neckline of her tank top and ripped it down the middle, leaving the top in tatters. His fingers quickly found the clasp to her bra and released it, pushing the D-cups aside and exposing her distended nipples.

Kelly's eyes closed and she moaned in delight at the rough treatment. Coarse hands cupped her heaving breasts, pushing them together to form a deep cleavage. When Marcos leaned down and took a thick nipple between his lips, one of Kelly's hands clamped behind his head, pulling him tight against her. He sucked hard on her nipple, drawing it between his scraping teeth, before moving to the other nipple, offering it the same treatment. Kelly continued to moan, and Marcos could feel her hips squirming beneath him.

"Told you they were real. Satisfied?" she breathed after a few minutes of Marcos' ministrations.

"Shut up, slut," he replied, releasing the nipple from between his teeth. He let her gigantic tits fall from his grasp, watching as they wobbled atop her chest. He moved down her body and roughly pulled the button of her jeans loose, causing the zipper to fall of its own accord. Without waiting for Kelly to raise her hips, he aggressively pulled the Seven's over her trim hips and down her lithe legs.

He flicked the Manolo's off her cute little feet, and heard them clatter to the hardwood floor. Pulling the jeans over her feet, Marcos threw them behind him. They landed atop a dresser, colliding with a framed picture of Kelly and Mike on their wedding day. Both Marcos and Kelly heard the frame crash to the floor, the glass shattering, but neither paid it any attention.

Like her slutty tank top, Kelly's thong didn't stand a chance against Marcos' savagery. He ripped it from her waist and Kelly winced when one of the leg bands cut into her skin. Marcos tossed the thong over his shoulder, where it fluttered to the floor in a shredded state.

He wasted no time before burying his face between Kelly's legs. There was no foreplay, no romance. Instead, Marcos' tongue went right for its goal: Mrs. MacGuire's bald pussy. It parted her labia and attempted to burrow into her cunt. "Oh, gawd," he heard her moan when his tongue invaded her. As it slipped between her lips, Marcos tasted the sweet tanginess of Kelly's cunt juice. He collected some on his tongue and withdrew it, sliding it up and down the cheating wife's hairless slit, lubricating her outer lips.

He moved his head up and captured Kelly's engorged clit between his lips, and sucked. Kelly's hands shot behind Marcos' head, pulling his face tighter against her leaking cunt. "Ooohhh," she groaned. As his tongue roamed over and around Kelly's throbbing clit, Marcos slipped his hands under her legs and brought them around to rest on her stomach. Opening his eyes and looking up Mrs. MacGuire's athletic body, Marcos was able to see her beautiful face, framed by her mountainous tits. Kelly's eyes were screwed tightly shut, and her tongue occasionally darted out to lick her shiny red lips.

When Marcos sucked her clit between his teeth, roughly scraping the sensitive bud, Kelly's soft lips opened in a silent scream, and she bucked her hips repeatedly into Marcos face. He managed to hold her relatively steady as he continued the assault on the adulterous vagina. Her clit trapped securely between his lips and teeth, Marcos shook his head back and forth, back and forth, much like a dog with a bone.

Kelly's poor clit couldn't take any more cruelty. Her hands fell from the back of Marcos' head to the comforter that covered the bed, grasping it tightly, her knuckles turning white. Her firm ass rose from the mattress, slamming her groin into Marcos' face, as an orgasm overtook her. "Ooooohhhhh," she moaned, her head lolling back and forth. "Ooohhh, shiiiittt. I'm cumming!" Her hair, now damp with perspiration, stuck to her face, masking her features. Marcos refused to release Kelly's clit from his mouth, and her body continued to tremble as she rode through her orgasm.

As Kelly came down, Marcos released her clit from his grip, and quickly got up. He started pulling the comforter off the bed, pulling Kelly with it in the process. She rolled to one side and comforter, along with the top sheet, was quickly deposited on the floor. Marcos climbed back on the bed, and rolled Kelly onto her stomach. With his knees, he coaxed her legs apart, and slipped a hand over her the tight cheeks of her ass, feeling for her sopping cunt.

"Feel better now, slut?" he taunted the married woman, two fingers sliding up and down her soaked labia, occasionally bumping into her clit.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Kelly muttered. Her face was pushed into the mattress, muffling her voice. Perspiration shone across her back. With Marcos' manipulation of her clit, her hips were rotating in a sensual circle. Her breathing, somewhat calmed after her orgasm, nevertheless remained labored. When Marcos increased the pressure he was applying to her clit, spreading her leaking fluids over the engorged bud, her breathing again increased, and he watched as her manicured fingers gripped the bed sheet, squeezing tight.

"What a treat you are, Mrs. MacGuire," he intoned, almost in a whisper. "I never would have guessed you were such a fuckin' whore, though I suppose the writing across your chest was a dead giveaway, huh?"

"Uhh-uhh," Kelly barely got out. Marcos marveled at the sight below him. This married tramp was laid out before him. Her tanned legs were spread, allowing him access to her sloppy pussy. Her tight ass was staring him in the face, and her gargantuan tits – yes, they're real – squished out from beneath her torso. Her dirty blond hair, damp with sweat, was in complete disarray. Above her head, her hands were wrapped around the bed sheet, her wedding and engagement rings sparkling in the light cast from a bedside lamp. Marcos' cock throbbed in his tight jeans.

"Stay right where you are, Mrs. MacGuire," he demanded, hopping off the bed. Marcos kicked off his boots, quickly shed his jeans and boxers, and pulled his tee-shirt over his head. When he got back on the bed, he again positioned himself between Kelly's wide-spread legs, and slapped one of her ass cheeks, then the other.

"Mmmmm," he heard her moan.

He was about to brace himself above her body and run his cock along the slick folds of Kelly's cunt, but he paused. "You like that, Mrs. MacGuire? You like being spanked?"

"Mmm-hmm," she responded.

Marcos spanked her again, and heard a sharp intake of breath. Placing his hands by her shoulders, he hovered over Kelly's prone body, and allowed his thick cock to dangle right above her upturned ass. He moved down a little and then dragged the tip of his cock up the crevice of Kelly's firm, tanned ass, stopping when it reached the apex. Dragging the cockhead back down, Kelly squirmed beneath him.

"Whaddya want, Mrs. MacGuire?" he taunted her as his cockhead moved down between her legs. He could feel the heat and moisture of her cunt lips beckoning him.

"I want you inside me," she answered in a muffled voice, her face still buried in the bed sheet.

"What? I can't hear you," he teased the corrupt wife and mother.

Kelly pulled her face from the mattress and looked over her shoulder at him. With her left hand, she brushed the hair away from her face, diamonds glittering. "Fuck me, asshole! I want you to fuck my cunt!"

Marcos allowed his cock to drop a little further, and it slid along the furrow of Kelly's slit, gathering lubrication as it went.

"You sure, Mrs. MacGuire? You sure you want my cock in your married hole?" he continued to tease.

Kelly's head fell back to the mattress, but she managed to respond with a hiss, "Yyeess. Fuck me! Please, fuck me!"

"I don't have any rubbers, Mrs. MacGuire. Still wanted me to fuck you?"

"Mmm-hmm," she muttered, her hips rotating around, trying to coax Marcos' cock into her depths.

"You on the pill, Mrs. MacGuire?"

"No, goddammit!" she almost yelled. "Just fuck me! I don't care about rubbers or the pill! I just want you to fuck me!" she pleaded.

Marcos adjusted his angle, and pushed forward, feeling his cockhead part Kelly's saturated labia and enter her overheating hole. Instead of pulling back, Marcos continued to push his shaft into the tight, bald vagina. He pushed slowly but firmly, pulling her cunt lips in with him. Kelly breathed heavy, and her grip on the sheets increased. Her knuckles again turned white.

"Stop!" she almost screamed. "Jesus, pull out, please. Pull out, and then try to push in." Her voice was pleading, whining.

Marcos halted his assault, and slowly pulled the length of his shaft from her slutty hole. But as soon as he felt the head about to pop out, he again pushed in, violently this time. The first several inches of his shaft were already lubricated, and easily slipped into Kelly's unprotected cunt. The remaining inches managed to stretch her vaginal walls by sheer force. Marcos' groin crashed against Kelly's upturned ass and he watched as ripples formed along her exquisite ass cheeks.

"Ooohhh, fuck," she groaned at the invasion. "Ohmigod!"

Marcos again pulled back, but fully lubricated now, he started hammering the slippery cunt in a quick, steady rhythm. He lowered his body so that he was laying along Kelly's back. His hands, no longer holding him up, slipped beneath her body and cupped her squished tits. He mauled them, squeezing them roughly, feeling the flesh ooze between his fingers. So close to Kelly's face, he could hear her uneven breathing, could see the sweat collecting along the nape of her neck.

His thick rod slipping in and out of Kelly's pussy, Marcos found her nipples, and he managed to pinch them between his thumbs and forefingers. This brought a groan from between Kelly's lips, and her head rolled to face the other way. "Ooohhh, shit," he heard her hiss. "Pinch them . . . harder, asshole! Pinch 'em!"

Marcos tried to comply with the whore's demands, but it was awkward with his hands trapped beneath her quivering body. Still pounding at her adulterous cunt, he slipped his hands out from under her, and pulled her arms closer to their faces; the bed sheet came with them, ripped from the top of the mattress. Marcos' left hand reached out and grabbed her left hand, toying with the rings on her finger.

"Big diamond," he grunted in her ear, his tongue licking the earlobe, hot breath caressing her inner ear.

Kelly jammed her ass back against Marcos' invading phallus. "Big cock." She, too, grunted.

"Husband buy this for you?" he whispered.

Her eyes eased open, and she watched Marcos – though she still didn't know his name – fiddle with her engagement ring. Chills coursed up Kelly's spine. "Yeah," she managed to grunt out, her eyes fixated on Marcos' fingers playing with her rings.

"He know you're doing this?" Kelly didn't respond, but merely shook her head. "He know you're a fucking slut?"

Kelly groaned, and her body shuddered at the degradation. "No," she whimpered.

"But you are, aren't you? You are a whore, aren't you?" Marcos continued to taunt.

Kelly again slammed her pelvis back against Marcos' thick cock. "What . . . do . . . you . . . think?" she managed to groan with each backward thrust.

"I think," Marcos began, still in a whisper, but with growing volume as his cock battered into Kelly's spoken-for pussy, "that you . . . are a nasty . . . fucking . . . slut . . . housewife. . . . That's . . . what . . . I . . . think!" Marcos felt Kelly tremble beneath him.

"You like it . . . when I call you . . . a whore . . . Mrs. MacGuire?" Kelly let out a long, guttural groan. "You do, don't you?" Kelly merely nodded her head as Marcos thick cock maintained it's even but rapid pummeling of her cunt. "Do you want me . . . to call you Kelly . . . or Mrs. MacGuire?" Marcos asked the cheating whore.

"Mrs. MacGuire," Kelly grunted from beneath him.

"Why . . . why do you want me . . . to call you Mrs.?"

"Because," she grunted, as Marcos shoved his cock in her to the root, preventing her from finishing the thought. "Because it reminds me . . . that I'm . . . a filthy . . . fuckin' . . . wife . . . and mother . . . and that I shouldn't . . . be doing . . . this."

Marcos pushed himself up into a kneeling position behind the nasty housewife, his cock still ensconced on her snug, overheated cunt. Grabbing onto her hips, he increased the pace of his fucking, and watched with satisfaction as Kelly's ass cheeks rippled with the onslaught. Her hands once again gripped the bed sheet, pulling it further off the mattress corners. "Ooohhh, fu . . . fuck," she moaned, her head thrashing from side to side, hair whipping back and forth. "Ohmigod . . . you fuck . . . me . . . soooo . . . . fuckin' . . . goooooood." Kelly could barely manage stringing two words together.

Marcos brought a hand back and spanked her hard on the ass. Kelly's body convulsed at the abuse, spurned on by the wickedness of being laid prone on her marital bed, her ass being slapped by a stranger as his thick cock buried itself in the vagina she had pledged for her husband's use only.

Marcos looked down and saw a bright red mark on Kelly's ass, forming a perfect depiction of his hand. He added another one to the other ass cheek, and Kelly squealed in delight. Her head whipped around and her eyes bore into Marcos'. "Keep doing that," she hissed through gritted teeth. "Keep fucking . . . spanking me! I love it . . . love being spanked . . . like a naughty . . . wife should be!" Marcos obliged, and levied two or three more spanks on her ass cheeks, now glowing from the punishment. Kelly's body began to quiver, and he roughly grabbed her hips again, plowing his thick cock in and out of the married hole.

But Kelly's quivering soon devolved into the shakes as a second orgasm washed over her little body. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," she breathed. "Cumming, I'm cumming again, oh shiiiiiiitttttttt!" She twisted away from Marcos, reveling in the exquisite pleasure that washed through her unfaithful cunt, up her spine and overloaded her brain. In the process, Marcos' cock slipped from the hot folds of Kelly's pussy.