Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he rolled her onto her back, Kelly, her eyes screwed shut, worked her left hand between her legs and rapidly rubbed her clit. Marcos kicked her legs apart and as he moved between them, he watched the bright red nails dance across the inflamed bud, the wedding and engagement rings sparkling.

But Marcos wanted his cock back in her slick cunt, and he knee-walked further between her legs. His cock came to rest on the back of Kelly's vigorously massaging hand. Kelly opened her eyes at his touch, and she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, gently tugging it, staring at the purple head. "You want it in you again, don't you, Mrs. MacGuire? You want my thick cock stretching your unprotected hole, huh?" Without answering him, Kelly angled Marcos' cock down toward her gaping hole, staring him in the eyes all the while. When Marcos pushed the thick head past her cunt lips, Kelly's eyes rolled into her head, and a deep moan escaped from her throat.

He readjusted his position, and slid the length of his cock into Kelly's glistening bald cunt, brutally crushing her clit between their pelvises. "Uuuggghhh," she moaned at the pleasure-pain that shot up to her brain. "Yyyeeesss!" Marcos pulled back, readjusted again, and bent down to take a thick nipple between his teeth, burying his cock back into the nasty hole as he did so. "Ohmi . . . ohmigod!"

Marcos switched from one distended nipple to the next, roughly biting the sensitive, protruding flesh. "Bite 'em, asshole! Bite harder!" Kelly lusted for this, to be taken by a total stranger on the bed she shared with her husband, to have her overused cunt stretched, her nipples sucked and bitten and twisted and abused. "Fuck, yyeeessss!" she hissed.

Marcos let a battered nipple fall from his mouth, and sucked the whole areola-nipple combination into his mouth. Inside, his hot tongue swirled around the inflamed nipple, soothing it. He heard a sharp intake of breath through Kelly's soft, red lips. "Ohmigod," she whispered. He sucked harder on Kelly's massive tit, trying to draw as much of it into his mouth as he could. Common sense told him there was no way the entire thing would fit, but he sucked until his mouth was full of titflesh. With a loud pop, he released one tit, and started on the other. "You are so fuckin' nasty," she whispered.

Beneath him, Kelly's hips squirmed under the punishment that Marcos was laying on her married cunt. Kelly was stretched enough by now to easily accommodate Marcos' thick cock, but her cunt lips were wrapped tightly around the invading shaft, and were pulled so taut that her clit was exposed to his pubic bone every time it crashed into her.

Marcos released her second tit from the suction of his mouth, and as it wobbled atop her chest, he bit lightly at the skin surrounding Kelly's goose-bumped areola and engorged nipple. "Ouch!" Kelly winced in pain, but the pain quickly dissipated in favor of the pleasure she was feeling in the depths of her abused cunt.

Wanting a different angle, Marcos raised himself off Kelly's body, leaving her tits and nipples to some peace for the moment. Still stroking his cock between the sloppy folds of her cunt, Marcos pulled Kelly's legs up to his shoulders and hugged them close to his body. Kelly groaned at the deeper penetration afforded by this position, but quickly missed having her clit crushed and battered, hidden now as it was.

Marcos allowed his cock to sink deep into Kelly's hairless cunt several times, hugging her legs tightly. He looked down on her body, and his cock pulsed at the sight of her tan-lined tits wobbling on her slim torso, the thick, reddened nipples jutting upward like beacons.

Unable to resist further abuse of her monster tits, Marcos leaned forward a little and placed his hands, palms open, over her nipples and areola, squeezing and rubbing and pushing. Kelly cringed as her tits were squished under the pressure of Marcos' mitt-like hands. "Easy," she muttered, her brain still fogged by the invading cock that was stretching her inner walls. Marcos lifted up a little, relieving some of the pressure, but just as quickly wrapped each huge hands around a tit, squeezing hard. He again felt the titflesh ooze between his fingers, and his cock pulsated at the wondrous sensation.

Marcos increased the pace at which his cock hammered at Kelly's dripping cunt, and he squeezed her tits even tighter in his hands. "Ow," she grunted. "Not so hard." Marcos ignored the whiny pleas of the corrupt wife, and sliced his cock even faster between her cunt lips.

Almost in pain now, Kelly tried to pull Marcos' strong hands from her flattened tits. "Let go," she mewled, squirming beneath him, trying to loosen his agonizing grip on her tits. Unfortunately he was too strong for her.

But Marcos looked down and saw Kelly's fingers, tipped with bright red nails, trying to pry his hands loose. Her engagement ring and wedding bands sparkled in the dim light of the room.

Marcos loved fucking married women. In his profession, if you could call it that, the opportunity arose often. Usually he passed up the opportunity, as more often than not the women hitting on him were not in the least attractive. Typically, there were overweight or foul or way too old (or at least looked way too old). But here and there, opportunities arose with women like Kelly MacGuire. Beautiful women in their twenties or thirties or even forties with firm butts and big tits. They smelled nice and were well-groomed.

When women like this, women like Kelly MacGuire, presented themselves, he never let them pass. He loved taking them in their homes, on the beds they shared with their husbands. He never failed to play with their wedding rings, to remind them of their married status as his cock shoved into their cunts, parting and stretching their lips. He called them "Mrs." and refused to wear a rubber. To the outside world, they were all class. To Marcos, there were trophy's to be won, holes to be stretched.

So when Marcos saw Kelly's hand, adorned with the huge diamond ring, trying to remove his hands from her tits, he groaned, and pulled his cock from her steaming hole. Releasing her abused globes, Marcos elbowed her legs apart and moved up further on Kelly's body, taking his cock in hand and stroking it over her tanned, taut belly, ready to cum on her stomach.

But Kelly slapped his hand away and let the fingers of her left hand encircle – almost – the thick shaft. Saturated as it was in her own cunt juices, Kelly's fingers slid smoothly and effortlessly over the skin of Marcos' engorged shaft. She tightened her grip and brutally shucked her dainty hand up and down the pulsing rod, the diamonds of her rings glittering in the faint light of the room.

Staring at the angry cock that slid smoothly in her fist, Kelly lost sight of the rest of the world. She was in her element now. Nothing else mattered. The only thing she saw, the only thing she cared about, was the cock in her hand. It wasn't long, but it was thick, it was fat, it was engorged with blood, and it was angry. Pre-cum leaked from the tip and aided her efforts.

She felt the veins of the shaft on the pads of her fingers. She watched as the light from the bedside lamp caught the 3-karat diamond of her engagement ring and the many smaller stones imbedded in her wedding bands. Occasionally, the veins of Marcos' cock would catch her rings, and a bright light would glitter in her eye for just a moment.

This was her element. Her hand – the one with the rings her husband gave her – wrapped around the thick, twitching cock of a man whose name she did not know. On her back on the bed she shared with her husband, not a stitch of clothing hiding her luscious body. Her cunt stretched from having been fucked by a stranger. Her nipples throbbing not just from excitement, but from the punishment they had endured.

Most wives live for their husbands or their children. Some live for their jobs. Some live for all three. But Kelly lived for her infidelity. She lived to fuck men she didn't even know. She lived for this, lived for having her left hand wrapped around a fat cock that pointed directly at her beautiful face, for feeling cum slap against her skin or shoot in her unprotected cunt.

Subconsciously, lost in her thoughts, Kelly had increased the pace of her stroking. She was ripped from her reverie when she saw Marcos' cockhead go purple and shiny. This transformation was followed soon thereafter by a string of thick, milky cum being shot from the tip of his cock, landing in an almost perfect line from her belly button up to the valley created by her heaving tits. "Yyyeeesss," she hissed, mesmerized by the thick cock erupting and disgorging its scalding sperm onto her body. "Cum for me, asshole! Cum all over my little body!"

The second burst of sperm was less than perfect, creating a squiggly line that began at the areola of her left tit and crossed her stomach to her right hip, before sliding off her body and onto the bed sheets. Kelly maintained the merciless tugging of the spewing cock, and was rewarded with three or four additional bursts of cum. By the time Marcos' cock was spent, cum had pooled in her belly button, covered a large portion of her taut stomach, and masked significant amounts of her oversized tits. Her left hand was covered in sperm, and it dripped down her fingers to cover her engagement ring and wedding bands.

Marcos pulled his cock from Kelly's grasp and fell to his back beside her, still panting from exertion. Next to him, Kelly ran her fingers over her stomach and tits, spreading the cum around. Occasionally, she brought her fingers to her mouth, licking sperm from her fingernails and from the crevices of her rings.

After a few moments, Kelly climbed from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. Marcos heard water running and, a few minutes later, Kelly reappeared in the doorway, running a large, white, fluffy towel across her chest and between her legs. "Can you get it up again?" she said, leaning against the doorframe, her eyes hooded.

Marcos rolled towards her voice, lying on his side. His thick, semi-erect cock rested along his thigh; a droplet of sperm fell from the tip and landed on the bed sheet. "Try me, Mrs. MacGuire."

Kelly "hmph"ed, and pushed herself off the doorframe. Crossing the room, she climbed back onto the bed she shared with her husband and crawled toward Marcos. He closed his eyes as Kelly's flaxen hair brushed against his thighs. His cock stirred when Kelly planted light kisses up the insides of his legs. Blood rushed to his sticky shaft as he anticipated the silky warmth of Kelly's mouth engulfing him.

Marcos spent the next two hours or so pleasuring Kelly's drunken body. At various times, she found herself on all fours on her bed or on the floor, or bent over the sink in the master bathroom, or straddling Marcos' prone body on the bed she shared with her husband.

Despite having cum already, Marcos managed to deposit another load of cum across her sweaty, massive tits, a third that coated the lower portion of her face, and a fourth that percolated in her unfaithful, unprotected cunt. In the space of a few hours, Kelly MacGuire had gone from a sweet-smelling, well-groomed wife and mother to a defiled and abused slut. Her cunt walls were sore from having been repeatedly stretched by Marcos' thick cock. Her nipples glowed red from the abuse levied upon them by Marcos' teeth. Her tits and ass revealed tell-tale signs of having been roughly squeezed, spanked, slapped and bitten.

And when Kelly had passed out from exhaustion, Marcos decided it was time for him to leave. He rose from her bed and pulled his pants and shoes on, then his shirt over his head. He walked out of the bedroom without looking back, and bounded down the stairs and out the front door.

Kelly slept through her alarm the next morning. The enormous amount of alcohol she had consumed and the three-hour fuck-session had zapped her energy. She was still passed out when the town car bringing Mike home from the airport pulled up in front of their walk-up. Neither his keys in the front door nor his shoes ascending the stairs pulled her from her alcohol induced slumber.

Mike thought it unusual that Kelly was still in bed at this hour. The lights were off in the living room and kitchen when he walked in. He set his briefcase and suitcase at the bottom of the stairs. "Hello?" He walked back toward the kitchen and television room to ensure that no one was awake, and then returned to the bottom of the stairs.

He climbed the stairs and paused at the doorway to Evelyn's bedroom. Peeking in, her saw her eyes open, and brighten at the sight of him. A smile spread across his face, and he went in and pulled her from her crib, kissing her forehead in the process. "Where's mommy?" he cooed at her. He kissed her again, and put his child back in her crib.

Mike continued toward the back of the house, to the room he shared with his wife. The door was closed and he went to open it slowly, not wanting to wake her. When the door was halfway open, his efforts ceased, and his blood ran cold.

Kelly was indeed still in bed. But the sight before him turned his blood from ice cold to red hot. The bed sheets were strewn about the floor, accompanied by a pillow or two. Stretched across the bed, half her body on a sheet and the other half on the exposed mattress, was his Kelly. Her legs were askew, and the hairlessness of her pussy exposed the red hue of her cunt lips, which were splayed open, flowering outward. Cum leaked from between them, leaving a faint wet spot on the sheet.

Mike's eyes, fierce with anger now, traveled up his wife's body. Her taut stomach and massive tits were crusty with dried semen. Through the flaky crust, he could make out bruises on her breasts in the form of fingers, and the red bruise-like marks that encircled her areolas. Looking closer, Mike noticed a few bite marks surrounding her raw nipples, still standing erect in the cool air of the bedroom.

As Mike's nostrils flared and he was ready to erupt, Kelly shifted from her back to her side, facing away from him. Like her breasts, her firm bottom glowed red from newly inflicted bruises, handprints overlaying other handprints.

Mike stood there in shock. He took it all in, or tried to, but it was too much. He had never seen his wife like this. His heart and his mind found it hard to accept what his gut would not allow him to deny. His wife was a fucking whore.

Mike stifled the immediate desire to scream, to throw things, to grab her and shake her. Instead, he quietly backed out of the room and walked back toward Evelyn's bedroom. He quietly shut her door and returned to the bedroom that he had shared with his wife, his presumably innocent and loving mate. Stepping into the room, he closed the door behind him and leaned against it.

Only then did Mike MacGuire unleash his desire to scream.

* * *

Dan learned all of this a week or so after his rendezvous with Dave. Like her ears were burning, Kelly called Dan at home the following Friday night. He was sitting at home, staying in for the night after a long week at the office. His home phone rang, and the Caller ID screen read simply "Private." He answered, "Hello?"

After a moment of silence, "Dan? It's . . . its Kelly." Her sweet voice was soft, tentative.

"Hey, Kelly," he said, sitting up on his couch. He hoped the sympathy in his voice was not as obvious to her as it sounded to him. "Long time, no talk."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Some things . . . uh . . . some things happened to me and I sort of hermitted myself away for a few months."

"Mmmm," he responded, noncommittally. When Kelly didn't continue, Dan did. "So, tell me. What's up?"

"Well, a few weeks after I last saw you, Mike . . . Mike caught me . . . cheating on him." She paused, and when Dan remained silent, she continued. "I went to this bachelorette party for a friend of mine and . . . ." Kelly recounted the events described above.

When she finished, Dan's cock was throbbing underneath his boxers. He rubbed himself, but quickly pulled his hand away. Any more contact, and he would have ejaculated in his boxers. Pavlov's dogs, probably: his brain had become accustomed to listening to Kelly's voice relate stories of debauchery and infidelity and cumming at the conclusion. He muttered, "Jesus, Kelly. So what happened? What did Mike do?"

"What did he do? What didn't he do is probably the better question. He screamed and he yelled and he threatened. I expected him to cry because of the pain I had caused him, but he didn't, not the whole time I stayed at the house that afternoon. He told me, yelled at me, really, 'You're a fuckin' whore, Kelly! I want you out of here now! Not later tonight, not tomorrow! Right fucking now!' He was screaming, and I was crying. Fitting I guess, since I'm the one who hurt him, who betrayed him."

"Hmm." Dan merely grunted.

"He also told me that I was dead to him. That he felt no sorrow, no pain, only anger, and that he never wanted to see me again. We were still in the bedroom; I had pulled the sheets over my body, trying to hide the bite marks and the bruises. When he was done, he pointed to the door and screamed at me: 'Get the fuck out right now!' I quickly got dressed and went to go get Evelyn, but he grabbed my arm. 'Don't even think about it, you fuckin' slut,' he hissed. 'She's mine, and you'll be lucky if you ever see her again.' I felt defeated. I knew he was right, and so I gathered a few belongings and left. I went to my parents' house for the night."

"Yeah? And how'd that go?"

A forlorn chuckle. "Not very well. I felt I had to tell them everything, and I did. My mom cried, and my dad remained silent. But they were good about it. 'You're our daughter,' they said, 'and we'll support you no matter what.' Mike sent me an e-mail the next morning, informing me I could get the rest of my things from the house the next day. A friend of his would meet me there and watch what I took. So I went back to the house – for the last time ever, it turned out – and got my clothes and some other personal things. Jerry, Mike's friend, watched me the whole time. He even cataloged everything I took.

"And when I left, he shut the door behind me. As the door was shutting, you know what he said to me? He said, 'Good riddance, whore.' It was so humiliating." Kelly sighed deeply. "Mike softened up just a little, and let me see Evelyn for a few hours on Christmas Eve day, as long as his sister was there. More humiliation; it was so embarrassing, and the hatred in her eyes? You can't imagine it."

Another sigh. "But he filed for divorce the day after Christmas. My lawyer tells me that you can get a no-fault divorce in Illinois, but that's not what Mike asked for. He asked for a fault divorce, or whatever you call it. He said in the papers that I had cheated on him, and that was why he was asking for the divorce. I can't really fight it, and I'm not. He can have the house and all the stuff; I don't care about those things. I just want visitation rights with Evelyn. My lawyer says I should have no problem getting that, so I'm crossing my fingers."

"I'm so sorry, Kelly." Dan really meant it. "I hope it turns out well for you."

"Yeah, me, too," she responded softly, reflectively. "But I hope you're not apologizing for your own involvement. This had nothing to do with you, Dan. It would have happened anyway. I was on an out-of-control freight train, hurtling as fast as possible toward my own self-destruction. At least that's what my shrink says, and I agree with him."

"So, what have you been doing since all this happened?"

"Well, I'm back to work full-time. I need to be. I need to be able to support myself. I resigned my part-time position with the company, and took a full-time job with another consulting outfit. Good pay, good benefits. Not that I need any benefits; it's just me now. I stayed with my parents for a month or so, sulking and feeling sorry for myself, trying to figure out if I could salvage this whole thing. I didn't even go to Donna's wedding; I couldn't bear to face all those people that undoubtedly knew what happened, what I did. I tried to reconcile with Mike, but he wouldn't even return my calls. Not that I blame him. I really fucked this whole thing up big time." Dan could hear her voice catch, and assumed (rightly) that she was fighting back tears.