Lincoln Park Mommy Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My WHAT cock?" Reggie taunted, brushing the back of a hand across the nipple of her left breast, milky residue standing out against his dark flesh.

"Your black cock," she whispered, her voice catching. He turned his hand over, his thumb and forefinger trapping the nipple between them. Her heart racing, Kelly's knees almost buckled and Reggie felt a wet warmth spread across his gnarled fingers.

"How 'bout him?" Reggie inquired with a raised eyebrow, nodding his head behind her at Jerome and increasing the pressure on her distended nipple.

"His, too," she moaned, eyes fluttering. The dark spots at the front of her tank top spread further as Jerome took the fabric of her Juicy bottoms on his fingers and tugged downward.

"Not sure you can take two cocks in this little body, slut." Behind her, Jerome kneeled and pulled her bottoms down her supple legs, helping her to step out of them, his thick tongue tracing up the crevice formed by her sinuous ass cheeks.

"I can take anything," she promised, her breath ragged and the upper half of her tank top soaked through and clinging to her swollen breasts.

Reggie released her nipple from his grasp and lifted the bottom hem of her tank top, pulling it up and away from her torso. The saturated fabric protested, sticking to her hot flesh insistently, but it eventually let loose with the sound of packing tape being torn from a roll. Her arms willingly stretched above her, Reggie pulled the heavy fabric over her head and dropped it to the dusty floor. Kelly's ballooned breasts wobbled on her chest.

From behind her, Jerome found her left hand and brought it before her beautiful, lust-filled face. He took the ring finger in his hand and gave it a shake. "What about this?"

She gave Reggie a sly smile. "What about it?" she answered brazenly. Jerome dropped her hand and cupped her milk-filled tits in his huge palms as Reggie ran two fingers over the silky fabric of her thong, consciously avoiding her vaginal crevice and the clitoris that sat at its apex. Kelly's head fell back against Jerome's chest. "He married a whore," she continued. "It's his problem, not mine."

Reggie chuckled. "So you think you're a whore, huh?" She nodded coyly in response, her eyes hooded in lust. "Then show me that size matters," he commanded, placing his broad hands on Kelly's shoulders and pushing her down into a squatting position.

Kelly's sparkling blue eyes locked onto Reggie's, her bright red nails pulling the button of his pants loose and dropping his zipper. With one hand, she tugged the pants down over his hips so that they fell to the floor, puddling around his thick ankles, and with the other she reached into his boxers, pulling his thick cock free.

Her wet pink tongue darted out with the appearance of Reggie's head, lapping at it. She breathed deeply, the musky, sweaty scent of him assaulting her nostrils. When the remaining length of his shaft protruded from his boxers, Kelly wrapped her left hand around the base of the rod, gripping tightly, her gleaming bright red nails contrasting sharply against the dull ebony background.

"Suck it, whore," Jerome demanded from behind her. Kelly shuddered but raised the awesome shaft in line with her shiny red lips and leaned forward, sucking the first few inches between her wet lips.

When she tried to pull back, Jerome's strong hands prevented her retreat. Grabbing her by the nape of the neck, he pushed her pretty face back on his co-workers shaft until six inches of Reggie's cock disappeared from view, and held her there. "How's that for size, slut?" Jerome taunted.

Reggie's cockhead tickled the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex. Saliva poured from glans in her mouth. Kelly shook her head in an attempt to dislodge the thick shaft from her throat, and Jerome let her go. She pulled back, allowing the cock to fall from her mouth, a thick, stringy rope of saliva connecting the tip of Reggie's cock to her glossy lips. After a moment, it snapped, falling across her chin and heaving chest with an almost audible slap.

Reggie gave a short laugh, pulling his work shirt over his head. "I guess you are a whore," he announced before pushing his spit-stained cock back into her wet mouth. Kelly's unfaithful body trembled at the degradation.

Behind her, Jerome kneeled again. He snuck a hand around her torso, milking her right breast, squeezing the flesh, feeling it ooze between his milk-coated fingers. With his other hand, he reached between Kelly's legs from behind, gently sliding her black silk thong to the side. His thick fingers slid up the slick folds of her hairless vagina, aided by her leaking internal lubrication.

"Jesus," he whispered. "You should see this shit, Reg. This fuckin' cunt is soaked."

Kelly quivered as Jerome's broad fingers found her clitoris, pressed down on it, grasped it between his knuckles.

"More proof she's a fuckin' slut," Reggie answered, pulling his cock from the wet confines of Kelly's hot, sucking mouth until his cockhead was poised just between her bright red lips. "Idn't that right, bitch?"

Kelly's eyes were still bored in on his, and she merely nodded her head.

"That's right, Mrs. MacGuire. Show me those baby blues, you cheating fuckin' cunt." Reggie pushed his cock savagely back into her wet mouth, her tightly clamped lips pulling his cockflesh taut before the thick mushroom head slammed into her tonsils, again triggering her gag reflex.

Jerome's dark fingers continued to dance across her clit and Kelly's breathing became irregular, ragged. She released Reggie's cock from her fierce grip and braced herself against his thighs, her long red nails digging into his ebony flesh as his cockhead slipped into her throat. Juice poured from her vagina, soaking Jerome's fingers, running down her squatting thighs to her ass before dripping to the dirty floor.

"You gonna cum on my black fingers, Mrs. MacGuire?" Jerome taunted her from behind, increasing the speed of his fingers over her inflamed clitoris. "Cum on me, you filthy whore!"

Kelly's athletic body quaked at the degradation these guys were laying on her. Her dripping cunt convulsed and she fell forward to her knees. Reggie's saliva-soaked cock slipped from her glossy lips, leaving a trail of spit and pre-cum along her cheek as she buried her face in his crotch, his crinkly pubic hair tickling her soft cheek.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," she moaned, her voice muffled. Jerome's fingers maintained their vigorous pace against Kelly's engorged clit as feminine fluids ran from between her inflamed labia. Her body jerked and shook as an orgasm ripped from her vagina and through her stomach, tingling her throbbing nipples and shutting down her brain. Groans emanated from her slender throat as her long manicured nails dug deep into Reggie's thighs, almost drawing blood.

Jerome's fingers slowed as Kelly's orgasm subsided, but Reggie didn't give her any time to recover. He bent and put his mitt-like hands beneath her bare arm pits, hauling her to her feet and turning her around to face Jerome. He put his back to the wall in the narrow hallway, pulling Kelly with him.

Jerome kicked his shoes off and pulled his pants and boxers down his legs. He approached them as Reggie reached between Kelly's sopping inner thighs, pulling her up so that she was cradled in his hands, her tight bottom squishing his cock to his stomach. Holding her behind the knees, Reggie spread her legs apart, her dainty feet dangling before her.

Jerome unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall from his broad, black shoulders as he stepped between Kelly's lewdly spread legs. "Whaddya want now, cheating cunt?" he goaded the married woman, lifting his cock above her thong-covered vagina and letting the heavy head fall against her inflamed clitoris.

Kelly's eyes rolled into her head. "Cock," she moaned, her breath still ragged from her orgasm.

"Where?" Jerome asked harshly, pulling the silk fabric aside to expose Kelly's bald cunt to the hot air of the living room. Moving closer to the widespread wife, Jerome let his cock rest in the overheated cleft created by her blossoming vaginal lips. He slid his thick length up and down her track, the underside of his shaft brushing against her exposed clitoris, eliciting moans from deep in her throat at each contact.

"Right there," she managed, her eyes screwed tightly shut, her fire-engine red toes curled inside her Nike running shoes.

"Right in this nasty cheating hole, Mrs. MacGuire?"

Kelly's suspended body quivered; her nipples, still dripping milk, throbbed. She could only nod her head.

Jerome pulled back, dragging the full length of his shaft down her sopping labia. He took his shaft between his fingers, planting the dark purple head at the entrance to her hairless vagina. With his co-worker's back braced against the wall, Jerome pushed forward, the mushroom-like head of his cock easily slipping into Kelly's overused hole. He pushed harder and two or three inches of his length slipped inside her, pulling her oily lips inward.

"Oohh, fuck," she spat, her eyes snapping open at the intrusion and boring into his.

The lust in Kelly's eyes was obvious and it drove his own. Jerome leaned closer to her and planted his full lips on hers, his thick tongue slipping between her bright red lips, the taste of her gloss strong. His cock slipped further into her lubricated vagina, and she moaned into his mouth as the walls of her vagina stretched further. He pulled back, withdrawing his cock almost completely, before plowing back into her, driving the full length of his shaft between her folds until he felt his pubic hair crush against her hairless pelvic bone.

"That's it," she grunted, her bright eyes locked onto his, ablaze with lust. "Fuck me with that big black cock! Fuck me HARD!"

Somehow elegantly, Kelly raised her left hand to wipe a bead of perspiration from her forehead and another from the tip of her nose, her engagement ring sparkling in Jerome's face. He pulled out of her dripping cunt and slammed back into her with all of his might, forcing grunts from both Kelly and Reggie behind her.

"Hard enough . . . for you . . . married slut?" he grunted, pistoning in and out of Kelly's soft, yielding hole.

"Fuck . . . yeah!" she moaned, her sensuous voice echoing on the stripped-bare hallway, Jerome's obscenely thick cock smashing into her, stretching her cunt lips to the point of being painful. Sweat dripped from her nose and off her chin, collecting between her bloated tits before streaming down her taut stomach.

"Nothin' like . . . stupid cunts . . . like you," Jerome managed, pounding into Kelly's saturated cunt, holding himself there, grinding her clit between their bodies. "Fuckin' whores . . . husbands treat you . . . like primadonnas . . . and all you want . . . is to be fucked . . . like you're . . . a nasty cunt."

Kelly nearly screamed out when Jerome crushed her clit between his coarse pubic hair and her bald pelvic bone, but her shining blue eyes remained locked on the black man that was assaulting her unfaithful cunt. "That's right . . . you motherfucker! . . . I fuckin' love . . . strange cock!" she snapped back, sweat dripping down her ass now, forming a puddle on the exposed floor panels. So slick was her flesh that Reggie's grip threatened to fail and drop her to the ground.

Jerome again forced his lips on hers, their wet, pink tongues duelling with each other. He could taste her glossy lips in the back of his throat. "I am . . . a motherfucker," he moaned into Kelly's mouth. "You're a . . . mommy . . . aren't you . . . Mrs. MacGuire?"

Kelly groaned from deep in her throat at Jerome's poignant reminder of Kelly's station in life. A product of Chicago's North Shore, married to a wealthy white man with whom she had a child. And here she was, pinned between the muscular bodies of two black men in her own house, not a stitch of clothing save for bobby socks and sneakers and a silky thong that had been pulled aside, sweat streaming from her little body, and a thick black cock planted deep in her unprotected cunt. She shuddered at the image that floated before her eyes.

"And I'm . . . fucking . . . your nasty . . . mommy cunt!" Jerome nearly yelled, slamming the full length of his shaft into Kelly's pliant cunt, trapping her clit between their sweaty bodies, grinding it there, sending shock waves through her heaving body.

"Ohmigod!" Kelly screamed, her eyes slamming shut, her voice hoarse. "Ohmigod! Ohmgod! Ohmgd!" she babbled, tossing her head back and forth. Sweat flew from the tip of her nose and her little body convulsed in Reggie's grip, her soft heels bouncing against the dark flesh of Jerome's ass, as an orgasm clenched her dripping cunt tight around his pounding shaft. He continued the quick, staccato thrusts into her dripping cunt as she rode through her orgasm, only slowing as she did.

As Kelly's body settled and her legs ceased jerking, her pretty blue eyes eased open and a shameless smile parted her still glossy lips. "That was fucking AWESOME!" she proclaimed as Reggie lowered her sneaker-clad feet to the floor. She almost fell on rubbery legs, but braced herself against Jerome, her manicured nails dragging down his sweaty chest, and moved from between the two black men into the living room.

"We're not done yet, slut," Reggie said, pushing himself off the wall.

Kelly looked over her shoulder, a sly smile crossing her sweet features, and stooped to collect her soaked tank top and dusty Juicy sweat suit. "I hope not. Neither of you have cum yet," she said, humor in her eyes, as she rose to her feet and moved toward the stairs. She stopped and crooked a bright red nail at them. "Follow me, please, gentlemen."

Jerome and Reggie followed the unfaithful housewife up the stairs and down a hallway toward the back of the house. She paused at the doorway to a room, her tight ass beckoning them along, and turned to see if they were still with her. Seeing that they were, she stepped into the room and turned to them.

"You dirty boys had a taste of mommy cunt downstairs," she tittered, giddy with anticipation. "Now you can get wifey cunt upstairs in my husband's bed." She turned and walked further into the room she shared with her husband as Jerome and Reggie followed her in.

Reggie brushed past her, giving her a sharp slap on the ass, and climbed onto the king bed, falling to his back on the duvet cover. "Get up here, whore," he commanded the adulterous wife.

Kelly kicked her shoes and socks off and tore the silky thong down her thighs, jumping on the bed, eager to get another fat cock into her sopping hole. She threw a leg over his wide hips and leaned forward, dangling her massive, milk-engorged tits in his face. She reached behind her and found his thick cock standing up right, bumping against her firm ass.

Reggie lifted his head from the duvet cover and trapped one of Kelly's nipples in his mouth, sucking it between his teeth. Breast milk squirted from the teat, flooding his tongue and coating his lips. Above him, Kelly moaned as he manipulated her engorged nipple with his tongue before spitting it out. "Get that cock in your filthy cunt, slut," he demanded harshly.

Kelly wrapped her cool fingers around the thick tube and lifted her hips a little, lining the shaft up with her dripping hole. When she felt the searing cockhead brush against her cunt and become firmly seated between her lips, she lowered her hips, groaning as the broad shaft began to penetrate her.

"Yesssss," she hissed, looking behind her for Jerome but finding no one there. Kelly shoved her hips down on Reggie's pelvis, coaxing a few more inches of his shaft into her cunt. "More," she muttered, her voice barely audible.

"Take all you want," he said beneath her, taking the other nipple between his teeth and nibbling lightly, breast milk expressing into his mouth.

"I want . . . it all," she breathed, rocking her hips back and forth atop the black construction worker, gasping as the remainder of his length sunk into her yielding cunt, his heavy, bloated balls crushing against her ass. She pulled her body up his slowly, relishing the tugging sensation as the full length of Reggie's cock was pulled from her well-used hole.

Kelly slammed her hips back down his shaft, taking the entire cock back into her again, and bent her head to his face. She mashed her glossy lips against his, her pink tongue lustfully invading the black man's mouth. She could taste her own milk on his lips and his tongue.

"Where's . . . the other one?" she grunted.

Before Reggie could answer, they felt Jerome's weight on the bed. Kelly turned her head toward the movement and was greeted by Jerome knee-walking up behind her, a bottle in one hand pouring baby oil into the palm of the other. Her brilliant eyes lit up in delight.

"Ready to take on two niggers in your husband's bed?" Jerome asked, letting the baby oil flow from his palm to Kelly's ass cheeks. She trembled as the cool oil hit her upturned ass and slid across her puckered asshole.

"Fuck, yes, I am," she purred, lust dripping from her voice.

Below her, Reggie placed his hands on Kelly's ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her anal hole. Jerome smoothed the baby oil across her cheeks and toward her asshole, massaging her anal ring. She buried her face in Reggie's chiseled chest and moaned as one of Jerome's thick, oil-slicked fingers slid past the tight ring into the hot and dry confines of her rectum. He tugged gently at the anal ring, forcing it to relax, and squirted an amount of baby oil directly into her asshole. Kelly wrapped her right arm around Reggie's neck, her manicured nails digging into his shoulder, and shuddered into his chest.

Jerome moved in closer to her upturned ass and Reggie wrapped his arms around Kelly's waist to hold her steady. After coating his cock liberally with the oil, Jerome placed the head at the entrance to her asshole and gently pushed forward. He was surprised at how easily his mushroom head passed through her anal ring.

"Done this before, huh, slut?" he asked, almost rhetorically, his fingers gripping his shaft tightly as he forced more of his length up Kelly's rectum.

"Mm-hm," came the muffled reply. Kelly's lustrous red lips searched for and found one of Reggie's broad nipples and closed around it, sucking the ebony flesh between her snow-white teeth.

Jerome stopped and pulled out, adding more lubrication to his shaft before pushing back into her asshole. The additional oil allowed the full length of his cock to glide into her rectum. A guttural groan escaped Kelly's throat when she felt Jerome's pubic hair tickle her ass cheeks.

He pulled almost all the way out and added a little more oil to his shaft for good measure. He then placed his strong hands on Kelly's hips and savagely drove the length of his cock into her stretched-out asshole balls deep.

"Aaaaawwwww!" Kelly screamed out, the nails of her right hand piercing Reggie's flesh, drawing blood, as her rectum was packed full with Jerome's thick cock, pulling her cunt almost all the way off Reggie's shaft at the same time.

Jerome pulled out, pulling her hips with him, levering her back onto the Reggie's shaft. Kelly groaned at the opposing sensations of having her ass filled then her cunt filled.

Jerome sliced back into her asshole but held her hips steady, ensuring that she was simultaneously impaled on both cocks, her ass cheeks rippling under the assault.

"Oh, fuck!" she wailed. "So much . . . fuckin' cock . . . in me!" Beads of sweat formed on her high forehead and ran down the bridge of her nose. A sheen of perspiration slicked her tanned back, her well-defined muscles undulating beneath taut flesh.

"This what you wanted, cunt?" Reggie taunted her from below. "Two black cocks in your little slut body?"