Lincoln Park Mommy Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gawd, yes," she moaned as her athletic body was rocked between the two black men. Reggie took one of her engorged nipples in his mouth again, sucking the milk from her, letting it spill over his cheeks and stain the duvet cover beneath them.

Pulling his cock from her so that just the head remained ensconced in her once-tight asshole, Jerome spanked one of her ass cheeks, leaving a red mark in the shape of his hand. She shuddered at the assault.

"Never . . . would have . . . guessed . . . Mrs. MacGuire," he began to taunt her, pounding his engorged cock back into the unfaithful asshole, "that you . . . were such a nasty . . . fucking . . . cum-dump."

"Oh, fuck," Kelly muttered, her luscious body quaking between her two black assaulters. Sweat streamed across her back, rolling down her torso and sliding between her taut body and Reggie's muscular one.

Jerome slowed his pace in her asshole and leaned over her back, whispering hotly in her ear, "You like being called nasty names, whore?"

Kelly paused, her eyes screwed shut, then answered with a hiss, "Yesss."

Jerome pulled back but slammed his length back into her hard, keeping it there, her ass cheeks undulating. Kelly grunted at the intrusion.

"Why?" he inquired through gritted teeth, his full lips still inches from her, his hot breath caressing her inner ear.

"'Cause I'm . . . a filthy . . . fucking . . . slut," she grunted.

Below her, Reggie joined in. "Your husband know what a fuckin' tramp he married?"

Kelly shuddered at the mention of her husband. Poor guy. He was sitting in his office, trying to wrap things up for the day, oblivious to the fact that his supposedly faithful wife, the doting mother of his child, was getting double-teamed by two black men, and loving every fucking minute of it.

"No," she breathed. "That's what . . . makes it . . . sooooo gooood!"

Jerome placed a hand in the center of Kelly's sweaty back and pushed himself back upright, forcing a grunt from her lungs. He pulled her left hand from Reggie's shoulders and brought it back with him, placing it palm-down on her left ass cheek.

"Pull yourself apart for me, you cheating cunt!" he ordered.

Kelly released her right arm from around Reggie's neck and brought it behind her. She used both hands to pry her sweaty ass cheeks apart as Jerome slammed his thick cock back into her asshole and held it there, her anal ring snug around the engorged shaft.

He looked down at the vision presenting itself. His deep black cock buried to the root in Kelly's stretched-out asshole, the tips of her bright red nails scraping against the sides of his shaft when he pulled out, the diamonds of her engagement and wedding rings glittering.

"Know what I see here, Mrs. MacGuire?"

"Uhn-uhn," she grunted, her angelic face forced into Reggie's chest.

Jerome pushed her off the two cocks, but quickly pulled her back down, a rush of breath forced from her lungs.

"A cheating wife," he began, pulling his cock from her asshole, his breath heavy, "holding her ass . . . wide open . . . for nigger cock!"

Jerome sliced his cock back into Kelly's rectum and she yelped at the invasion.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she growled. "Fuck my asshole! Fuck my married cunt! I love . . . having two cocks . . . buried in me!"

Jerome let go of her hips and bent over her back again, this time pulling her dirty blond locks from the up-do. As they unraveled, ruining her hairdresser's work, he wrapped the lustrous tresses around one of his fists and pulled back, using them as reigns to guide her back onto the two cocks that were battering her holes.

He pulled harder, lifting Kelly's face and torso from Reggie's chest. Sweat ran down her forehead and cheeks, dripping from her chin to splash down on Reggie's pectoral muscles. Her light make-up ran from above her eyes and smeared along her high cheek bones.

"This how you like it, slut?" Reggie teased the immoral married woman. With her arms still behind her, her diamond-encrusted fingers prying her ass cheeks apart for Jerome's anal assault, and her body arched back, Kelly's enormous 34Fs jutted from her lithe torso and hung in his face, breast milk dripping from her engorged nipples.

"Mmm-hhm," she managed, her eyes screwed shut to ward off the sting of her own sweat.

"Like fucking . . . two strange . . . black men . . . in your . . . husband's bed!?!" Reggie taunted, bucking his hips to drive his blood-engorged cock deeper into the married woman, lifting his head to capture a leaking nipple between his teeth, biting it, compressing the spongy tissue.

Kelly began to shake and quiver and jerk between the construction workers. The nerves in her asshole and cunt and nipples sizzled, tripping wires in her lust-addled brain. Her little body convulsed.

"Cum on these black cocks, you fuckin' whore!" Jerome commanded her with a brutal slap across the ass.

Kelly's body went rigid. Her glossy, bright red lips parted in a silent scream. Her cunt quivered around Reggie's fat shaft. Her asshole twitched on Jerome's thick cock. Her heart stopped momentarily as her tight, sexy body was instantly overwhelmed by a massive orgasm that almost had her passing out.

As the initial wave washed over her trembling body, her hips pulsed violently against the two cocks on which she was impaled. The sounds that had been caught in her throat were released and tumbled across her glass-like red lips.

"Ooohhh, ffuucckk! I . . . I . . . I'm . . . cumminnnnggg!" she wailed, Reggie's thick lips suctioned to one of her distended nipples, breast milk flowing liberally into his open mouth.

Kelly fell forward against Reggie's chest, ripping her abused nipple from his clenching lips, when Jerome released her flaxen hair from his fist. Roughly grabbing her hips, Jerome held her tight on his and Reggie's cocks, pushing down on her pelvis, trying to crush her inflamed clit between her and Reggie's pelvic bones. She continued to tremble beneath his tightly gripping hands.

"Oh my god!" she breathed. "Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Oh, fuck.! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Her orgasm subsiding, Kelly's sweaty body calmed. She wormed her arms around Reggie's neck and relaxed against his heaving chest, her sweat-soaked tits squishing between their bodies. Her breath was still ragged and uneven as she lay there for a moment, eyes closed in bliss.

Jerome allowed his cock to slip from her asshole and she rolled off Reggie to her back, blond hair plastered by sweat to the side of her face. Tiny rivulets of breast milk coursed across his deep black flesh. "Don't you guys ever come?" she asked when she caught her breath.

"We will," Jerome answered, climbing off the bed, baby oil dripping from his bloated cock.

"Hey," Reggie began, addressing Jerome. "Grab a towel from the bathroom. Thus fuckin' slut sweats like a fuckin' pig."

Kelly blushed momentarily at the insult, but ultimately didn't care. Jerome returned in a few seconds with a white bath sheet and threw it to her. She grabbed it and wiped the sweat from her face and hair, then ran the towel between her breasts and thighs. She rose from the bed and dragged the towel across her back before looking at her reflection in the closet mirror.

"Fuck," she muttered, her make-up and hair – almost two hours of her day – destroyed. In the mirror, she saw Jerome and Reggie switch places such that Jerome lay prone on the bed she shared with her husband. She turned away from her disheveled image to face the bed, her massive tits bobbing on her chest, cunt juice leaking from her bald hole. She glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table. Quarter to four.

"Get back over here, Mrs. MacGuire," Jerome ordered the morally bankrupt housewife. "Stand up on the bed and straddle me."

Dropping the mascara-smeared towel to the floor, Kelly strutted across the room, her trim hips swaying as she moved. Cunt juice slid down her thighs. She kneeled up on the bed and then stood, straddling Jerome as he had ordered, looking down between her huge tits at his black face.

"Face the other way."

Kelly, unstable on the soft mattress, managed to turn around so she was facing Reggie, who stood at the foot of the bed. She looked over her shoulder at Jerome, pulling her sweaty blond hair from her adorable face, her bright blue eyes inquisitive.

"Squat."

Kelly allowed her knees to buckle. She slowly squatted, her blue eyes on Reggie as he watched her hairless cunt slowly, inexorably, lower itself toward Jerome's upright pole. When it was within reach, she took Jerome's shaft in her left hand, scraping her fire-engine red nails along his sensitive flesh. His cock jumped in her hand when the back of her engagement ring caught on a thick, pulsing vein.

She re-centered herself, leaning forward slightly, her gigantic tits hanging from her slim torso, and placed the head of Jerome's cock at the entrance to her wrinkled asshole. She was about to let her body drop on him when his voice boomed from behind her.

"No! Other hole," he directed.

Kelly shuffled her feet a little, moving the thick shaft toward her blooming cunt lips. The cockhead grazed against her clit and she moved it down a little. Before she could coax her sloppy lips apart with the head, Jerome grabbed her hips and sadistically pulled her down on his bloated cock, skewering her to his balls in one brutal moment.

Kelly's glossy lips parted in agony. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" she wailed, her bloated tits wobbling on her chest, her nipples flushing red. Manicured hands on her knees, the muscles of her legs worked furiously to push her weight back up and off the invading black shaft, leaving it coated in her viscous fluids.

Before the head popped from between her lips, Jerome again pulled her down on his shaft, his savage grip holding her steady, not allowing to her rise up. "Aaahhh!" she screamed again, softer this time. Reggie watched the scene unfold with amusement.

Jerome released his grip on her hips and Kelly pushed up again, slowly. Her cunt walls relaxed as the thick shaft withdrew. When she felt the overheated head approach her lips, she stopped and hovered there.

She ran her bright red nails through her blond locks, gathering them, and looked over her shoulder at Jerome, her eyes filled with lust. Her arms still stretched above her, hands on top of her head, bloated tits standing proud on her torso, she looked back toward Reggie, still standing at the foot of the bed, stroking his cock.

"What should I do?" she asked him, her voice dripping with false innocence.

"Impale yourself," he commanded her, a smirk on his full lips.

Feigning shock and surprise, Kelly's eyes went wide and she placed her open left palm, her engagement ring sparkling, over her glossy lips. "What?" she play-acted. "I can't do that. It could hurt. Besides, it might tear my little vagina apart for my husband. I can't do that to him. He loves me, after all."

Reggie looked on with amusement. "Just try it, Mrs. MacGuire. You might like . . . ," he began before Kelly interrupted him.

"Okay," she announced, letting her knees buckle, impaling her cunt on Jerome's thick pole with the full weight of her lithe body. Without skipping a beat, her legs powered her back up, where she again floated above Jerome, just the thick head of his cock burrowed between her drenched cunt lips. Her eyes remained locked on Reggie's through the whole exercise.

"I'm sorry, Reggie. What were you about to say?" she asked matter-of-factly, ignoring for the moment that she was a married white woman whose bald cunt had just swallowed a thick black cock.

Reggie chuckled. "I was about to say, you might like it."

Kelly let her legs go again, arms atop her head, fat tits jiggling on her torso, fiery eyes locked on Reggie's. "Like it?" she growled, her bright red liquid lips twisting into a sneer. "I don't like it," she grunted, lifting herself up again but just as quickly slamming her cunt back on Jerome's blood-engorged cock. "I fuckin' LOVE it!"

Before she could again rise to her feet, Jerome dug his fingers into the soft, pliant flesh of her hips and held her fast, then pulled her back until she was lying prone against him, her sweaty back against his heaving chest. Kelly's milk-engorged tits wobbled atop her chest as she settled. Beads of perspiration to broke out across her forehead and lined her upper lip.

Jerome released her hips but reached up and around her torso, capturing her blown up tits in his massive hands, squeezing the firm flesh until it oozed between his knotty fingers. Breast milk expressed from her nipples and mixed with the sweat that had collected in her cleavage.

"Jesus, you're a sweaty little pig-whore," Reggie derided her, eyes wide as the mixture of sweat and nourishment coated his co-workers fingers and dripped down Kelly's rippled stomach. "Bet your husband would be proud of you now."

Kelly ground her cunt against Jerome's cock, her bright blue eyes dripping with lust as they bore into Reggie. Her glassy lips curled into a sneer as she rotated her hips round and round, the root of Jerome's cock stimulating her inflamed clit.

"My husband . . .," she grunted out, "has never seen . . . this side . . . of his whore wife."

His thick cock still in his stroking hand, Reggie shook his head and moved toward the door to the hallway, leaving Kelly atop his co-worker, grinding her cunt against the bloated shaft. She heard his feet fall against the stairs before he returned a moment later with a pair of the small clips that he and Jerome used to hang the tarps over the windows.

Her trim hips still rotating around Jerome's thick cock, stimulating her inflamed clit, Kelly's brow furrowed in confusion when Reggie re-entered her bedroom. But then her eyes hooded over in lust and her shiny lips parted in shameful lust, Jerome below her arching his hips in quick bursts, tingling the inner walls of her sopping cunt.

Reggie climbed atop the king-size bed, holding the clips in one hand, a smirk deforming his thick lips. "Know what these are for, don't ya, bitch?"

Biting her lower lip, Kelly nodded her head, her tangled dirty blond hair rising and falling over her shoulders.

Reggie knee-walked between the widespread legs of his co-worker and the unfaithful cunt that had invited them into the bedroom she shared with her husband, and leaned over her. With one huge hand, he encircled – or tried to encircle – the base of one of her tits. The thick, leaking nipple protruded further from her engorged breasts.

"Maybe this'll keep you from dripping so much," he announced, opening the little clip and letting it close softly on the distended bud.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" Kelly squealed as the cold steel clip compressed the tender flesh of her nipple. Her little body thrashed around on Jerome's gently bucking hips, pulling his cock this way and that, distorting her cunt lips as they were stretched wide.

Her clamped tit fell from Reggie's grasp as she wiggled atop Jerome's invading shaft, but he soon corralled the other wobbling mound, affixing the other clip to Kelly's neglected nipple. Her shriek was softer as the second clip bit into her sensitive flesh. Satisfied with his work – with his abuse of the nasty mom – Reggie jumped from the bed to grab the bottle of baby oil that Jerome had used earlier.

Kelly's squeals turned to whimpers when Jerome's sinewy arms reached around her slim torso and flicked at each clip with his middle finger, causing a slight tug at the raw nipples. "Uunngghh," she moaned, trying to sit up to impale herself further on his jutting cock.

But Jerome held her back as Reggie re-mounted the soft mattress, the bottle of baby oil open in his hand. He let a liberal amount of oil drip over the length of his shaft and then over Kelly's bald, cock-filled cunt, before knee-walking between her lewdly spread legs. He let the immense weight of his shaft fall against her blossoming cunt lips and she shuddered at the contact, cunt juice flowing from her stretched hole and coating Jerome's groin before dripping to the duvet.

Above the tip of Reggie's pulsing, purple cockhead, Kelly's taut tanned belly glimmered in perspiration and baby oil, her sexy belly button filled with the combined liquids.

"You said your little slut body could take anything," Reggie began, massaging the thick, rubbery head of his cock against her agitated clit. "Ready for two cocks in you, slut?"

With a thick black cock buried in her cunt and another manipulating her fiery clit, Kelly squirmed on top of Jerome, her massive tits swaying from side-to-side in time with her movements. "I already had . . . two cocks . . . in me," she breathed with a chuckle, her wet pink tongue sliding over her glossy lips. "Of course . . . I'm ready . . . for more."

Reggie leaned into her, maintaining the presence of his overheated cockhead atop her clit, and breathed into her perspiring face. "What you had, bitch . . . was one cock . . . in your cheating ass . . . and another . . . in your unfaithful cunt. . . . How 'bout two cocks . . . in your whore cunt?" he grunted.

Before the provocative words had passed his lips, Jerome jerked his hips up and thrust deeper into the corrupt housewife, forcing her cunt higher and higher. Reggie's twitching cock dragged down her flowered cunt lips, the head scraping against her engorged clit. Kelly threw her head back, damp blond hair whipping back over her shoulder to lash Jerome's dark facial features, and a guttural moan rushed from her throat and across her liquid red lips.

Without waiting for her to respond, Reggie wrapped a fist around his burgeoning shaft and pressed the head of his cock against Kelly's cunt. Jerome's thick mass had her lips stretched taut and Reggie was unable to slide his cock in next to his co-worker's. He pulled back and turned the bottle of baby oil upside down over his shaft and then over the joinder of Jerome's thick, black cock and Kelly's deformed lily-white cunt.

"What? . . . No!" Kelly almost screamed as Reggie again placed his bloated cockhead at the entrance to her saturated hole. Jerome held her steady from behind, his thick, muscled arms encircling her slim torso and cupping her heaving tits. He pulled out until just the head of his cock remained sheathed in the married woman.

In front of her, Reggie wiggled his cockhead against her cunt lips until they spread further, trapping it against Jerome's. Not wanting to loose momentum, he grabbed Kelly's supple hips in his massive hands and pulled her toward him.

Kelly braced her dainty feet against the mattress, bright blue eyes locked on Reggie's determined face. Her head shook slightly to and fro, as if to deny to herself what was happening. The withdrawal of Jerome's cock had allowed her resilient cunt walls to relax but her eyes shot wide when Reggie's cockhead joined Jerome's just inside her distended lips.

Jerome released her milky tits and placed his hands atop her sweaty shoulders. He pushed, and Reggie pulled, and two thick cockheads buried themselves further in Kelly's spoken-for cunt, pulling her bald cunt lips into a shape that would not have been recognizable to her husband.

She sucked in her breath, her cheeks billowing, and her massive, milk-filled tits bobbed on her chest.

Reggie pulled back just a hair before resuming his assault on Kelly's cunt. He felt the heat from Jerome's cock against the underside of his own as another two inches of cock – one from each construction worker – slid into the unfaithful slut's hole.

Kelly's head whipped back, her sweat-soaked skull thudding against Jerome's ripped chest muscles. Her glossy lips parted in a grotesque oval. "Oh fuck!" she screamed, her eyes screwed shut in apparent pain. "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Her chest heaved up and down causing her enormous tits to bounce. Despite the presence of the steel clips, breast milk dripped slowly from her engorged nipples before running down her tanned stomach to mix with the baby oil that sought to ease her double penetration.