Lincoln Park Mommy Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter . . . cunt?" Reggie asked rhetorically through gritted teeth. "Thought you said . . . you can take . . . anything!" he finished, grinding his hips in slow, tight circles, attempting to force her cunt deeper onto the invading cocks.

"But not . . .," Kelly began before Jerome rocked his muscular hips, sending his cock further into her battered cunt. The wind was sucked from her lungs and her eyes flew open. Wincing in pain, she looked between her trembling tits and down her spasming stomach. Half of Reggie's cock was buried in her sore cunt. Though she couldn't see it, she definitely felt the presence of Jerome's thick shaft just below Reggie's.

Reggie leaned back on his haunches to give her a moment to adjust, but reached a hand up her stomach to one of her abused tits, flicking the cold steel clip with his forefinger. Kelly shuddered as the raw nipple bent back and forth with the swaying of the clip, her arms falling to her sides to brace herself, long manicured nails gathering the duvet cover in her grasp.

Together, Reggie and Jerome resumed their penetration of Kelly's adulterous body. Jerome held her shoulders steady while Reggie pulled her from her soft, pliant hips. Kelly's head again fell to Jerome's chiseled chest and moans escaped her throat. Reaching for the baby oil, Reggie prepared for the final assault on her unfaithful cunt by emptying the contents of the bottle over the remaining lengths of two shafts. Grasping tightly to her supple but sweaty thighs, he pulled the writhing woman toward him, impaling her further on the two black shafts.

Kelly thrashed her head back and forth. Her long blond hair swept across Jerome's sweaty, pock-marked cheeks, leaving a salty trail of perspiration over his lips. Sweat flew from the tip of her nose, splattering across Reggie's sculpted chest.

"Ooohhh, gggaaawwwddd," she whimpered feebly. "Stop . . . please stop."

"What a good . . . little whore . . . Mrs. MacGuire," Jerome taunted her. "Almost got . . . two nigger cocks . . . buried in your nasty . . . slutty . . . hole." Between them, Kelly shook, her small feet fighting to maintain purchase on the duvet cover. With a final tug, Reggie savagely pulled the married woman's groin against his, forcing the remainder of his cock and Jerome's cock into her battered cunt.

"Oooowwww!" The piercing wail bounced off the walls of the MacGuires' bedroom, assaulting the construction workers' ears.

Kelly's lithe legs shot up, her dainty, fire-engine red toes pointing to the ceiling as her tender cunt was brutally skewered on two thick black cocks. Pleasure-pain shot from between her legs and through her stomach. It tingled her throbbing, clamped nipples and sucked the breath from her lungs. Her pretty chin dropped to her chest and her glossy lips hung loose, a stream of saliva threatening to break loose and drop to her heaving chest.

"Uuunnnggghhh . . . uunngghh . . . ungh," she babbled, the ripping sensation in her tattered cunt rendering her incapable of speech.

"Hold her steady, man," Reggie requested, pulling his cock from her hole until just the head remained within her raw cunt lips. Jerome replaced Reggie's hands on her hips with his own as Reggie slid the full length of his cock slowly back into her, holding it there, trapping her abused clit between their pelvic bones, before withdrawing again.

With unfettered violence, Reggie slammed the full length of his cock back into the depths of Kelly's cunt, crushing her clit between the bodies and knocking the wind from her laboring lungs.

"Oh gawd!" she screamed a moment later, her voice hoarse, her sweaty athletic body flailing once again, her soft heels banging against Reggie's muscular ass.

Jerome reached around her heaving body, taking her bloated tits in his meaty hands, brutally squeezing the milk-filled flesh. Kelly's nipples were raw in the clips as Jerome's fingers found them, twisting and tugging at the clips, pulling her nipples in unnatural directions. Sweat streamed from her slutty body, dripping onto Jerome's chest before sliding to the duvet cover, soaking it.

"Want me . . . to stop now . . . you filthy cunt?" Reggie spat, his cock coursing between her stretched cunt lips. "Want me . . . to pull these . . . nigger cocks . . . outta your cunt?"

"Ungh," she grunted as Reggie's pubic hair crushed against her hairless lips. Her bright eyes eased open and locked on Reggie's bucking hips before traveling up his chiseled body to his strained face.

"Fuck . . . no! Abuse my little . . . fuckin' . . . cunt . . . motherfucker! Pound it!," she screamed, her face contorting into a grimace as Reggie's cock, more than snug inside her already occupied cunt, slammed into her, straining the slick walls of her cunt. "Pound it! Pound it! Pound the . . . FUCK . . . out of my . . . married CUNT!"

Kelly brought her elegant hands in from their bracing position to her heaving chest, covering Jerome's hands, her bright red nails gleaming in the sunlight that poured in through the bedroom window. Her searching fingers found the steel clips and pulled them from her pained nipples.

Breast milk leaked profusely, streaming down her long, thin fingers, coating her engagement and wedding rings. The opaque fluid collected between her rolling tits and ran in rivulets to her collarbone, covering Jerome's face below her tanned shoulder. Her fingers slicked with milk, she ran them over her sore nipples, trying to soothe the raw and inflamed flesh.

Below her, Jerome jerked his hips, forcing his black shaft against the walls of her cunt; above her, Reggie withdrew, only to viciously slam back into her, mashing her tender clit each time and sending shivers up her spine.

The warm life-giving fluid alleviated the pain and harshness at the ends of her bloated tits. Though she was sore, Kelly's lithe sweaty body tingled with pleasure, with pure gratification. This is what she had been missing those last few months. Fucking. Not making love. Not having sex. Depravfed, immoral, hardcore, abusive punish-fucking.

She wished she could see herself live and in person but had to settle for the mind's eye. She quivered with lust as the image etched itself into the back of her skull. Sandwiched between two construction workers, their thick black cocks stretching her cunt to the point of destruction, her small feet bobbing behind a stranger's pistoning ass, her soft heels prodding him on, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

Her engorged nipples spitting breast milk against the ripped stomach of the man on top of her; in her mind's eye, the milk boiled on contact with his hot, black flesh. A pair of black mitts brutally massaged her bloated titflesh, forcing more milk to express itself. Her own fingers, tipped with bright red nails, diamonds floating on one of them, alternately soothed and tweaked the distended, glowing teats.

Her hair, elegantly coiffed earlier in the day, now a tangled mess, some of the damp locks plastered to her face, the rest dripping salty sweat onto the black man's face. Her eyes screwed shut; where there once had been a light mascara and eye shadow, only her tanned flesh appeared, hiding lustful eyes that sparkled a deep blue. But her bright red liquid lips remained intact.

Kelly MacGuire was torn from her reverie as Reggie leaned into her, closing his thick lips over hers, moaning into her wet mouth as the taste of her stay-behind lip gloss washed across his thick searching tongue.

She was back in her element. She had been gone too long, but she had returned. She craved this debauchery. She hungered to be debased like this, a little white girl, with a diamond on her finger professing love, trapped between two hulking black men as they violated her unprotected cunt.

Her eyes flittered open as Reggie planted wet kisses down her check and across the top of her heaving chest. She released her nipples and wrapped her tanned arms, little blond hairs standing upright, around Reggie's neck as the two men continued their assault on her elastic cunt.

The long, bright red nails of her left hand circled around the back of his head, pulling him into her, guiding his sucking lips to her thick nipples. He slurped at the distended nubs, his warm tongue soothing to her. Her eyes locked on the three-carat diamond that was poised four inches from her face.

Pump for the weekend? Fuck two black cocks? The devil won that argument hands down.

Reggie allowed one of Kelly's abused nipples to slip from his milk-slicked lips and pushed himself back up to his knees, driving his aching cock deep into her distended hole. He leaned back on his haunches, exposing her engorged and inflamed clit and lightly slapped at it with two beefy fingers.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," Kelly moaned, her eyes burning into his.

Jerome again took hold of her wobbling tits, his thick fingers finding her nipples, tweaking them, tugging them as milk squirted and dripped.

Kelly winced as Reggie's fingers smacked down on her clit, her bald cunt allowing the sharp sound to resonate through the bedroom.

"Havin' fun, Mrs. MacGuire?" Reggie asked, a sneer in his voice.

She couldn't respond; her breath was ragged. She rolled her head to and fro and managed a nod.

"Tell me . . . what you . . . want . . . cunt."

"Cum . . . I want you . . . to cum . . . all over me," she moaned, her body reaching the point of exhaustion.

Reggie slapped her clit again and her eyes shot open, her little body convulsing.

"Cum . . . you fucker! Take it out . . . and cum . . . on my big . . . fat . . . tits!"

Kelly's supple body trembled as Reggie smacked her engorged clit again, keeping his fingers there, compressing the sensitive flesh against her pelvis, manipulating it. Her dripping cunt tightened against the invading shafts that pulsed within her.

"Not gonna . . . cum . . . on your tits . . . slut!" Reggie bellowed, spittle flying from his lips, speckling her pretty face. "I'm gonna cum . . . in your nasty . . . cunt!"

Kelly shuddered at the thought of the black man spewing his cum into her cunt. She hadn't resumed taking the pill for fear that it would mess with her ability to produce milk, and she wasn't using any other form of birth control. Almost four months post-birth, her ovaries were ripe for being fertilized.

"Don't," she breathed. "I'm not . . . on the pill."

Jerome pulled Kelly closer to him, his dark lips breathing through her sweaty blond tresses, tickling her inner ear. "Want him to cum in you anyway?" he asked malevolently.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, her cunt contracting around the piercing shafts. She slammed her little feet into the mattress, bracing her quaking body against the orgasm that tore through her cunt. "Oh, gawd!" she bawled. "Cum in me! Shoot your cum in me!"


Kelly's twitching cunt overwhelmed Jerome and with a violent jerk, her sunk his cock into her gaping hole and held it there. His balls released a torrent of sperm that coursed through the length of his shaft and exploded from his cockhead. Searing cum splashed against the hot, slick walls of her cunt and gushed toward her ovaries. Her now-cavernous hole full, Jerome's semen spilled from around the invading cocks, running over her sore asshole and down Jerome's balls before puddling on the duvet beneath them.

The twitching of Jerome's cock beneath the sensitive underside of his own triggered Reggie's orgasm. His thick fingers left Kelly's engorged clit as he braced himself against her taut stomach. His thick cock lurched deep inside her convulsing cunt and his heavy cum-sac contracted, a steady stream of cum flowing from the pulsing cum-hole.

Her yawning cunt already filled with streaming cum, Reggie's contribution to Kelly's debauchery had little choice but to pour from between her raw cunt lips and slide down her sweat-slicked ass before joining the puddle of bodily fluids that had collected atop the duvet cover.

His body still trembling, Reggie pulled his heavy shaft from Kelly's worn-out, cum-soaked hole and held it steady above her bald cunt lips as cum continued to pour from his cockhead, glazing her raw flesh with the sticky, pearlescent fluid. As Reggie's flow lessened to drips, he leaned back on his haunches to catch his breath.

As her heart beat began to return to normal and her breathing slowed, Kelly rolled to her side, Jerome's cock slipping from her devastated cunt with an audible pop. Her lovely blue eyes fell to the bedside clock. Four-thirty.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, sitting up on the edge of the mattress. "Mike'll be home in half-an-hour."

Jerome, still reclined on the mattress, chuckled. "Plenty of time for another go. Idn't that right, Reg?"

"Fuck off," Kelly responded, not giving Reggie time join the discussion. "I need to get ready." She rose from the bed and gathered the Juicy sweat suit she had dropped on the floor earlier. She paused before a mirror above their dresser.

"Jesus Christ," she breathed, running her bright red nails through her destroyed hair, her eyes taking her ruined make up. "You guys gotta get the fuck outta here."

* * *

Kelly was in the bathroom when she heard the front door slam shut. She had showered, styled her own hair, and applied her own make-up. She ran a tube of the bright red lip gloss she had purchased from the spa across her full lips, puckering them in the mirror. She had just slipped the elegant black velvet gown down her exhausted and battered body when her husband appeared in the bedroom.

"Well, well," he admired. "Don't you look spectacular?"

Kelly smiled warmly as he put an arm around her waist and pulled her close for a kiss. She stopped him with a manicured finger at his lips. "Careful, sweetie," she cautioned. "I don't want you smearing my lips."

Mike sulked playfully. Had he known that his wife's lips had entertained two black men that afternoon, his sulking would not have been so playful.

Kelly left the bedroom with Mike in tow and they descended to the first floor of their house. "Looks like they got a lot done today," Mike commented as he walked through the living room and into the hallway that led to the kitchen.

"Well, they said they were the crew that Jim uses for demolition. They must pretty good at it," Kelly responded as she followed, the irony that played across her face hidden from her husband's inspection. Kelly's gaping cunt and tender asshole demonstrated the skill they brought at demolishing pretty little things.

* * *

Dan's cock twitched beneath the light wool of his pants. Searing heat emanated from the spongy cockhead, scorching his thigh. With an open palm, he rubbed himself, hoping to relieve the pressure. It didn't work.

He glanced at the cordless phone, sitting in its base atop the television stand.

He pushed himself off the couch and walked across the room, retrieving the phone. He pulled his Blackberry from his bag, found the cellular number, and dialed.

"Hi," a soft, innocent and extraordinarily feminine voice announced. "You've reached my voicemail. I can't take your call right now but if you leave a message, I call you right back. Okay. Thanks."

When the beep sounded, he left a message. "Beth, this is Dan. Stacy Donovan gave me your number. Said to call if I wanted to get together; that you'd be expecting my call. I know its short notice, but if you're free tonight . . . Well, anyway. Give me a call. My number should be on your Caller ID."

He hung up the phone but immediately placed another call, this one to Pequod's on Clybourn. Pizza sounded good for dinner. He kicked his shoes off and headed into the bedroom, stripping his suit off before climbing into the shower. He was toweling off when the phone rang.