Lincoln's Pride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed off me and I grabbed his arms one last time and pulled him to lean down and meet my lips.

"Cale?" I whispered again as he pulled away.

"What? Do you want to come or not?" He said impatiently.

"I just... you're beautiful, ok? Just like this, being sweet and showing me how things work. I see now what he sees in you and know I could never replace that. I wouldn't want to," I blubbered on and his look softened.

"That sounds sorta gay," Caleb laughed and slowly pumped my cock in reward. "But thanks, Link. I know you will take good care of him. You have to so that I can move on and so can he. Now shut up and give me that 'straight boy' juice."

He went back to how he first started to suck me. The tight O-ring lips followed by the warm tongue bath and gentle throat massage. It was like a carwash with my cock sliding through and in my head I pictured four hispanic guys waiting with towels at the back of his throat.

I grabbed the back of his head again and started slamming into him. He moaned and whined on me and stuck his ass up towards the desk behind us, wiggling it to show me what other skills I had missed out on.

"Uh I'm gonna blow Cale, I... uhhh," I pushed into him as far as I could and his mouth took over. He grabbed onto my ass and held me there in his mouth as his tongue flexed around my cock trying to milk it. I started shooting into him, my body flipping around in the chair as I lost control, buried it in him. He was desperate for my seed and even without hands knew how to get every drop of it out of me.

"UHhhh FUckkk!" my voice went up an octave and then dropped again within the same phrase. "Take it Cale!"

Mid-shot I heard his voice behind me and felt two strong hands come down on my shoulders. My head snapped up as I fired round 3 into Caleb's throat. "Feed him, baby," Mr. Hamad stared down at me with an approving nod.

My look turned to horror. "Oh Shit, I... UHHH" I was still shooting. "Sorry UHHH Mr. Ham-ahhhh," Caleb was milking me hard, not even caring that our boss had just showed up early from his meetings. I slapped the arm rest as my body lurched aimlessly in orgasm.

"It's ok, Lincoln," he assured, squeezing my shoulders in tight massaging circles. "It feels right, doesn't it?"

I nodded with one last, "AHHHH" as Caleb slurped the last of my offering. Mr. Hamad kept his stare on my eyes, which for some reason must have been more interesting than his two blonde boys playing. I kept my eyes on his as he rubbed me and started to work my pecs with equal roughness.

"Finish for me, little one, breed his throat," Mr. Hamad urged me in a quiet low voice, maybe not wanting Caleb to hear. I pumped him roughly a few more times, pulling at his hair as his eyes slid up my chest to beg me for more. I used my other hand to rub at his cheek where my cock puffed it out. I rubbed down against his throat where my tip was somewhere nestled. I felt him breathing desperately through his nose and a little snot blew out and his eyes watered up.

I gave his face one last gentle slap and then let him go.

I was finished and I slumped back against the chair, fighting to keep my eyes open and on Mr. Hamad as he rubbed me roughly. I didn't know what time it was and I was confused as to why he seemed totally ok with what he saw.

I felt Caleb slid off my cock and then he was standing at my side. Mr. Hamad slid one of his hands behind Caleb and did something to him that made him arch his back and cry out with pleasure. Mr. Hamad's other hand continued to rub harshly on my left pec, he tweaked my nipple and made it stand at attention.

I looked over at Caleb jerking his cock over me and Mr. Hamad standing next to him, rubbing both of his blonde boys. Caleb had his eyes on me, a little of my cum on his lips. He licked it and stuck his tongue out to show me he still had more of me in his mouth.

Something about it all suddenly seemed weird. I know, I know. I'd just had a guy blow me and ride my cock against his ass and kiss me and slurp me and only now that it was over did it seem wrong. I tore my eyes off of them and looked down at myself naked, pale, strong. My cock was going back to soft and looked red from all the beating it had taken in this.

"What's wrong, little one?" Mr. Hamad said gripping my pec in his strong, dark hand. I looked down at it and noticed he had dark hair over the back of his hand and on his knuckles. It felt so warm against my skin, felt like the only thing about this situation that was right. He reached over to my other pec and gave it the same treatment, and then we both realized my heart was beating with anxiety.

"I... uh... no," I whispered, "No." I wiggled out from under his palm and started to get up. He gripped my bicep to stop me, but didn't force me to stay.

I went for my briefs and stepped back into them. "This is not me," I stammered to myself and anyone who cared to hear. "Not me."

"It's ok, little..." Mr. Hamad started to say, but then Caleb drowned him out with deep moans as he started to shoot all over the chair. I was over by the desk now and saw from the side that Mr. Hamad was fucking him with two fingers. Caleb was shaking, rocking his head forward in quick sharp movements.

"Ahhh fuck daddy," he yelled, "Fuck your wittle babyhole!" He was lost in the ecstasy of the intimate exchange, unaware the other two participants were over it.

I looked at Mr. Hamad who gave me a shrug, torn between figuring out my problem and finishing his obligation to Caleb. I slipped on my briefs and turned away from them. I'd make the solution for him and take myself out of the equation. X plus nothing is just X. Simple. I went for my shirt and pants and hurriedly dressed as Caleb screamed in joy behind me.

"Lincoln, little one, please," Mr. Hamad called and I turned to see him slide his fingers from Caleb's hole and come towards me. I backed away and put my hands up and he realized what he'd just been digging around in.

"Oh, uhh," he grabbed a tissue from the box on his desk and then grabbed three more for good measure. He wiped his fingers and looked at me. "We have to get ready to go soon. I have a shower down the hall so you can clean up. I have clothes for you for the airport. You can leave that suit, it doesn't fit you well anyways. My secretary will donate it."

"I... I can't... I mean, look what I just did... That's... I'm so sorry," I buttoned my shirt in awkward horror.

"Don't be stupid," Caleb's voice sounded behind Mr. Hamad. "You had fun, we both came, Just something we do."

"You do that... I don't," I said softly, more to Mr. Hamad than to Caleb though I stared at my socks.

"I know that's not you, Baby," he said softly and came in front of me and gripped my biceps firmly. Mr. Hamad's touch brought that primal magnet out of my chest. "We can talk about this on the plane. Ok, little one? Please don't quit now. Please don't walk out on me. Please don't... " He didn't finish, but in my mind I knew he was trying to say please don't leave me with him, with Caleb, with the world he had fallen into.