Lincoln's Pride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Ali towered over me and I quickly rose to my feet. "I have heard all about you. Welcome. I hope this will be a warm home for you. You are welcome in our family," Ali spoke through a more pronounced accent than his brothers. Mr. Hamad had said he didn't like spending much time in the English speaking world, but that he was fluent when he needed to be.

I extended my hand towards him, but he brought me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. I felt my switch flip again as he covered me in a blanket of muscles, a soft shirt, expensive cologne. My heart gave a little flutter at that. I alternated between jealousy that he had Emerson and jealousy that Emerson had him. I didn't know which side was winning and either way I wasn't in the mix.

He let me go and we settled in to eat. Mr. Hamad again took my left hand and brought it back to his lap as some servants came and set plates of food in front of us. It seemed like everyone had their own individual things though not much of it was identifiable except for what looked like roasted chicken or duck or some kind of white meat in front of me.

Mr. Hamad let go of my hand to begin on his food. He looked over at me with a smile and a raised eyebrow as though he wanted my confirmation that it looked good. I looked away and began to take my hand back from his thigh. I took a few bites of everything on the plate, but honestly I was too preoccupied with my own thoughts, my strange attractions, my repulsion to Zaid, my worry that perhaps his appraisal of my need for Mr. Hamad might have been accurate. Was I his little fag? Was that the role I had slowly crept into?

"Eat, Lincoln, everyone else is nearly finished," he said quietly and put an arm around my back. I started to lean into him like my body wanted, but then I looked at Zaid who smiled that obnoxious grin. I pulled away from him and pushed his arm off of me.

I turned back to my food and tried to start forcing it down. I still didn't know what it was, but I just chewed and swallowed until most of it was gone. I set my fork down and looked over at Emerson taking turns helping his boys as Ali sipped a glass of wine and looked over them appreciatively. I looked at Dr. Hamad playing on his tablet, occasionally scanning the table to ensure his boys were all enjoying themselves.

And then I looked at my Mr. Hamad, making conversation with his brothers in between sips of wine. He turned to me with a worried look and reached to brush my blonde hair away from my forehead. I jerked back and looked towards the doorway.

"Well I think this little one is ready for bed," Mr. Hamad said lightly and put his hand on the back of my neck with a fatherly squeeze.

"He's had a very long day, I'm sure," Dr. Hamad said to permit our leave, "Sleep well, little one." I turned towards him and saw his gentle smile. I nodded and returned it.

"Thank you sir. Goodnight, everyone," I stood and Mr. Hamad rose with me and pushed me quickly towards the door.

+++++

"He's wrong about me," I fumed when Mr. Hamad touched in the code to close the door to his quarters behind us. "I'm not a fag! I don't want to be that! He's wrong!" I gathered my breath and finally let my eyes meet his.

"I know, sweet boy. He didn't mean that. Zaid says the most hurtful thing he can think of to a straight boy, especially one he thinks is proud and overconfident. He does it to get in your head. You may be disgusted by him, but his opinion starts to matter to you. It's a control move. He does it to slowly destroy a man until his opinion is all you care about. He loves the challenge. He wants you desperate for his approval until you find yourself doing things you don't even like. It's just his game," Mr. Hamad insisted.

"That's sick. And what's your game, sir? What do you want of me?" I backed against the cold, stone wall. He turned and considered me, came closer and leaned into me, pushing me against the wall. His arms slid around my back and a hand pushed up under my shirt, touching my skin. I smelled his cologne again, the one he had bought because I liked it. It reminded me he had allowed me to mark him. His warm bundle of muscles wrapped around me and felt confused, desperate to hold me.

"I know it's a shock to be away from everyone you love, but I'm your family here, Lincoln," he whispered as he kissed my ear. "I'll guide you through this if you let me in. I'll help you find things you love and guide you to make choices you can be proud of. You must learn to not give control over so easily. Now he knows what buttons to push with you. And look, you danced like a puppet for him." He pushed harder into me, arching my back as he kissed down my neck and buried his lips in between the neck of my shirt.

"You must learn control," he restated as he continued to work my body into a lost frenzy.

"No... I didn't... wait... I'm not a... not gay, ok?" I said half-heartedly. I tried pushing him away, but he held me tighter and my resolve was breaking under the ripples of happy his lips produced on my skin.

"Ok, little cub, whatever you want," he kissed down and popped each button on my shirt with his teeth. I lost my breath when he hit somewhere near my belly button as my body started to melt in his arms. My body bucked a few times in quick involuntary motions. He looked up at me with those perfect white teeth and round soft, brown lips.

And then my feet were in the air, he tossed me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried me across the room. He said something in Arabic and the lights dimmed to black. Another command and soft blue lights glowed from around the bed like a landing strip. Music came over speakers in the corners and a soft thumping beat filled the room.

I was staring down towards the floor, my head just above his ass. Plump cheeks muscled and flexed as he moved across the room. I felt guilty for even thinking about his brother. I had all I could handle with this one. He had opened my shirt with his lips and now in the inverted position, it slipped off and onto the floor.

He got to the bed and pulled on my legs until I slid back over his shoulders and faced him. He held onto my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat down on the bed, bringing me to his lap. His lips found mine and he rested me on his thighs as his tongue explored my mouth.

"You are daddy's little straight boy, yeah?" he laughed as he pulled back from me. But I felt so safe in his arms that I knew he wasn't making fun of me.

I sat there shirtless, straddling his lap and thinking about it as my cheeks blushed. I turned my face to the side and looked down.

He put a hand to my cheek and turned my face to look at him again, "You're 18, you're not supposed to know what you want just yet. That's why you need a daddy like me," he said. "Don't let labels limit your pleasure. Don't let other people paint your picture."

I nodded and put my lips an inch from his. I chewed on my lower lip for a second, thinking about what I wanted to do with him. He looked at me expectantly with a sly smile that asked what I would do to him. I pressed my lips to his and then pushed him away and he fell back against the bed. I lowered myself to him and put my hands on his biceps, pushing his arms back over his head. He let me.

I leaned down over him and kissed on his neck like he liked to do to me. He moaned and squirmed under me, brought his hands to my back and rubbed down to cup my ass. The dress pants I wore strained to keep up with my movements. I sat up and undid the belt. He pulled at it and slid it out of the loops to help me. He reached for the button and undid it and pushed the pants down as his hands reached back and dug into my briefs. He cupped my ass as I fell back down to his chest and I felt him slide the pants and briefs down my thighs. My cock flopped out, hard and already leaking. It pulsed against his bulge which strained his pants against my thigh.

I reached down and rubbed it, his pants were a soft, semi-shiny material. Everything he wore and dressed me in felt so expensive. I worried about the drops my cock was leaking on him. I reached for his zipper as my lips continued working on his neck. He kept his hands on my ass, squeezing and pulling at the cheeks.

"Fuck yeah baby, you feel so good. You want daddy inside you?" He growled against my ear as he started kissing and biting on my lobe.

I shook my head, brushing my nose against his neck. "No sir, too big," I whined in a voice that didn't sound like my own.

"Someday, little cub. I will conquer my boy," he said confidently and poked his finger against my hole.

I raised up off of him a little and kicked off my shoes. He sat up slightly to push my pants off and they fell to the floor followed by my briefs. I laid back down against him. I was naked and he was fully clothed with his zipper open and his cock straining the briefs he wore.

I rolled off of him and onto my back. He sat up and ripped his shirt open. A few buttons tore and one landed on my chest as he tossed his shirt on the floor and then quickly shucked his pants and shoes. He bared his teeth at me and then winked. His dark tower of muscles over me flexed and turned so I could take him in.

My mind flashed back to the image of me buried inside Emerson fucking him against the wall, but then quickly changed to me against the wall with Mr. Hamad doing the same to my ass. I shook off the image and looked up at him as he knelt over me and pushed at the waistband of his briefs to free that massive brown snake. It tumbled out like a firehose ready for a fight. I inhaled sharply and my body honed in on what it needed.

He had this way of boxing me in. I was in his world and left everything outside. I could be the biggest, faggiest, neediest boy for him and crave his cock and it didn't change who I was out there. The only thing that mattered was here, in his bed, making him happy. My struggle cleared up when I saw him over me. Every other image scurried to the darkest corners of my mind.

He gripped his thick cock at it's full length that likely could have passed a ruler's measure. He wagged it over my chest and for some reason I licked my lips. I leaned up to try to taste it. My tongue wanted its warmth. He pulled it away from me.

"You want it, little one?" he asked. I nodded and again tried to get to it. His free hand gripped my blonde hair and he tangled it in his fingers. He held my head back, away from what I wanted.

"You forget your manners," he reminded. I looked up past his cock which was no easy task and saw his lips pressed into a firm line that told me he meant business.

"C'mon sir, please let me... you know... please," I started.

He walked back down the bed on his knees, taking his cock farther away from me. He bent down and got in my face, "Please let you what? What do you want, Lincoln?"

"I want your cock, sir, please," I said as I gathered my courage.

"Do you even know what to do with it?" he whispered slowly, I got lost in the seductive movements of his soft, brown lips. He leaned in and rubbed the beard of his chin across my smooth cheek. "Do you want to taste me?" he growled against my ear.

"Yes sir, please let me suck your cock," I whimpered, "Please... daddy. Make me your boy."

"Fuck yeah, that's my baby," Mr. Hamad raised up off of me to show me his pleasure at my words. "Good baby," he beamed and then went to kiss me roughly.

He rolled over onto his back and put a hand to the back of my head. I got up on my knees as he laid there and I looked down at him as he massaged my neck. He pushed me down to his cock as it laid, fat and full against his stomach. I hadn't sucked a cock before, but of course I'd seen it done and had it done to me.

I put my hand on the shaft and squeezed. It was so thick my fingers barely touched as my hand wrapped around it. I pumped it a few times and watched a drop of precum form at the tip. I leaned in and lapped at it. It tasted as sweet as it had this morning. He pushed on the back of my head impatiently, pushing his cock past my lips.

It stretched my lips as he shoved into me, holding my head with one hand and lightly face-fucking me. He didn't push in too far, just savored the action my lips and tongue gave to the head of his cock.

Secure that I would stay on his cock, he let his hand go and turned his attention to the ass I was wiggling in the air behind me. He gripped my thighs and raised me off the bed, slid me over and rested me on his chest so my ass was dangerously close to his face.

"My baby's beautiful pink hole," I heard him mumble and then felt his hot, wet tongue slide into me.

"Ahhh fuck, daddy, fuck yeah," I tossed my head back off his cock and whined as his tongue worked expertly inside me. "uhhhh!"

I felt a hand land on the back of my head, reminding me I had his cock to take care of. I pushed back against his tongue and wiggled in time to the circles he was painting inside me. His cock pushed back into my mouth and this time he drove it deeper. I started to choke and sputter on him as he pushed in too far.

"MMMM!" I protested, but he pushed on as my throat started to gag on his massive invasion. I put my hands down against the bed and tried to push up and off his cock, but he held me there with one hand on the back of my head. He was reminding me that his muscles weren't just for show.

Tears filled my eyes as he kept ramming his cock to my throat, pushing in just far enough to make me gag and then easing off as I scrambled to recover. He kept it up over and over again taking me to the edge of losing it and then easing off. He knew how to time it perfectly. This wasn't his first time breaking in a boy. It distracted me as he worked fingers inside my hole.

By the time he let me off to sit up a little and wipe the snot from my nose, I felt two slick fingers inside me. A wave of pleasure hit me and I instantly forgot the mouth assault he'd just put me through.

"Ahhhh, daddy, yeah," I sat back up and started to bounce on his fingers. "Uhh, uhh, uhh, thank you sir," I mumbled and bounced. And then my eye caught something to the side, a mirror on the wall reflecting back my shame. I saw myself there, blonde jockboy with proud muscles, quintessential Americana. There I was lost in lust straddling my dark Arab master's chest, bouncing on his fingers while he kissed my ass and poked his massive cock towards my face.

I froze for a minute and took the sight in. He raised up to see what I was looking at. He pushed me down his body and then flipped me around to face him but kept his fingers buried in my hole. We looked at each other for a solid minute and then he smiled.

"My beautiful baby. See how good you look submitting to Daddy?" He beamed as I nodded. He put this free hand on the back of my neck and brought me in for a kiss.

He started ramming his fingers into me as he kissed me and bounced me in his lap. Our cocks pressed together between us as his tongue wrestled mine into submission.

His free hand gripped my cock and his together between us as I bounced on his fingers. He was pumping our cocks together and it gave me a sense of just how much bigger and thicker his was. It covered mine on all sides. Instead of shame though, I felt strangely proud that this thick meat had chosen me. I buried my lips into his shoulder and whimpered against him as he expertly worked both sides of my coin.

"You like Daddy inside you? You like him pumping your little boy cock?" he growled into my ear.

"Yes sir, please fuck me. Fuck your boy," I kissed at his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on tight as he bounced me over and over. His fingers weren't just ramming me now, they were stretching, pulling apart at my hole. He did it just enough to cause a little hit of pain and then another flood of pleasure. He was so damned good at this. My body was pushed to the edge under his expert touch.

My cock was leaking precum all over his hand and his own massive meat. I felt it building like thumping in my ear. I fought to keep my eyes open.

"I'm going to cum, daddy," I begged, "Please let me cum."

"Yeah baby, cum for me. Cum for daddy," he growled in that deep, measured Arab monotone.

I started to bounce myself on him, humping at his palm. I felt the spurts building and rising up my shaft, inching up with each thrust.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkkk," I let out one continuous yell as I started to pump hot white all over us. He let go of my cock then and used that hand to steady me and press me against his chest. The only stimulation now was his fingers ramming into me and it was more than enough. I shot in rhythm to his fingerfucks and my body shook against him as I screamed and buried my lips into his neck.

"Mff Mff Mff," I let out as he kept ramming into me. He rubbed over that button inside me that made my whole body convulse and my eyes roll back and my toes curl. I lost complete control of my body then and it was ok. I was his.

I finally calmed and my body fell limp against him. He slowly slipped his fingers from my hole and wiped them on a little towel on the side table. I hadn't noticed it before. It was next to a bottle labeled "Sexglyde."

"Your pussy feels tight but ready, baby boy," Mr. Hamad said as he laid back against the bed and let me recover my breath against his chest. His arms held me tightly against him.

"I don't have a pussy," I mumbled sleepily and then added, "sir."

"Whatever this hole is that I've been fingerfucking... it's ready. You want Daddy inside your little boyhole?" He asked, not sounding sleepy in the least.

"It'll hurt," I whined and bit at his furry nipple to try and distract him.

"Life hurts, Lincoln, at least the things worth doing. But I won't hurt you too much and I promise it will feel good. Just a little, ok baby?" He said gently and rubbed my back.

I pushed off of his chest and stared down at him.

"Don't look so scared, baby," he smiled and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

"You want to fuck me?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes, but only if you want it too. Do you still want Daddy inside you?"

"Yes sir," I said without giving it much thought.

He leaned up and kissed me, slipped his arms around me and rolled me over. I fell against the bed and his weight came down on me then. He quickly pushed off of me and then backed up. He took my legs and pushed them up, folding my knees against my chest.

I held onto my legs, presenting my hole up for him.

He reached for the bottle and lubed up his thick shaft. He brought the bottle to my hole and lifted my ass up. He squeezed a long thick stream into my hole, using as much of it as he could. I reached down then. I'd never really felt inside myself. I pushed into the wet hole causing some of the lube to leak out and down my cheek.

"That is so fucking hot, baby boy. Poke that pussy for daddy," he laughed and stroked his cock.

"It's not a..." I started.

"It's whatever I want to call it," he started. He reached for his briefs on the corner of the bed and shoved them into my mouth. "Now shut up while Daddy fucks that beautiful pink hole."

I nodded and chewed on his sweaty briefs. It was that scent I love.

He pumped his cock a few times while I poked my finger around inside myself. I didn't know how to make it feel awesome like he could. He was impatient though and grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand away.

I looked up at him with wide eyes as I sucked on his briefs like a pacifier. I wondered if me ending up with underwear in my mouth would be our thing. He knew how to keep me quiet though.

He lined his cock up with my hole and pushed against it. It was so fucking tight that he barely got half the tip in. He had a thick mushroom head and the rim of it wasn't going in.