Lincoln's Pride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh," I winced as he tried too hard to push into me. "Uhhhh!" I felt a sharp pain.

"Ok ok, it's ok, it's ok," he rushed down to kiss me as he pushed in too hard. "I'll just keep it right here until you adjust, damn it feels so fucking good."

We laid there together and he got me to breath as my body adjusted.

"Ok," I said finally, inhaling more slowly now. "Ok, go sir."

He pushed in farther and I felt a pop as the tip got in. The rim of it hit just around my pleasure points and I felt my cock stand at attention and poke against his tummy. I humped up slowly to rub it against him.

"Hard again already! Fuck you feel so good," he laughed and shook his head. He started to slowly push in more and then I felt him tense up.

"Oh fuck, I... Oh fuck," he started to shake over me and pulled me up tight against him. He pumped slowly in me and I felt his hard snake start to fire off inside me. I was filled with warm shots of his juice as they fired up into my gut.

"Oh that feels awesome!" I remarked as he mumbled curse-words against my ear.

"Fuck baby, mmmmm uhhhhh!" He only had an inch or so of his cock in me. There was so much more to go, but his body couldn't hold off. My body shook with him as he filled me with his cream.

"Fuck, baby yeah baby fuck that pussy, so good," He yelled and started to push deeper into me as his cock shook and fired inside me.

I quickly became aware of the pain as he pushed into me faster than my hole could accommodate.

"NO! NO! NO! OWWW!" I started yelling from under him but he was lost in orgasm and his primal instinct enjoyed my struggle.

"Please!" I begged, "Please daddy stop!" I started to cry and my fists beat at his chest until he woke up out of his zombiegasm.

"Oh, Oh shit, baby," He froze and held me there. He tried to slowly ease out of me.

"There, stop there, please, don't move," I cried and tried to breathe.

"Ok ok," he fumbled. "It's ok baby. Breathe with me."

We did, he held me there until our breathing calmed things. I felt his hard cock start to shrink inside me. It didn't get smaller, but it got more flexible. We calmed until he was able to slip out of me.

"That's it, baby," He said and rolled over onto his back, bringing me with him. I settled into his chest as his hands rubbed my back and his warm breath brushed my cheek.

"My good boy," he remarked. "That hole felt too good. I couldn't last. Something about a new hole with a beautiful boy. Nothing better," He rubbed me as sleep overcame me.

"Sleepy boy. You feel better?" He asked.

"Yes sir, just too much too soon." I said.

We laid there recovering and napped for an hour or so. We woke up later in the dark room. It was still nighttime and he took me to shower. He cleaned me, holding me up sleepily against his chest. We dried each other and fell asleep naked together under his thick comforter.

+++++

"Baby," he said with a kiss to my forehead that awoke me. Once again I had my head on his chest, with his nipple on my lips.

"Yes sir?" I stirred but didn't move from his warm embrace.

"School starts today. We have to get you down to workout and then get ready for school." He said.

"School? Like a school school?" I asked realizing we hadn't discussed my education much.

"Yes, your classes start today. You have Arabic language and culture classes. You'll learn how our culture works and each week you'll learn how to cook something for me from my culture. They will teach you how to make a nice home too." He said.

I thought back to what Emerson had told me about Mr. Hamad, whom he called Samir, wanting what his brother wanted. Someone to come home to and raise his children is what he had said. Was this part of his preparations for that? Was this me learning how to take care of him and provide the home he wanted? That wasn't me. That wasn't what I wanted.

But I was too sleepy to argue right now. Right now I needed his arms around me and his heartbeat in my ear.

++++

Thanks for reading. Please let me know what you thought.