Lincoln's Pride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right," he said as he finished and turned back to me. "Let's start with... Oh!" His eyes traveled down to my crotch.

"What?" I said and looked down to see I was fully hard and poking out. My cock had popped out of the jock and was snaking up the side of the shorts against my right thigh. "Oh fuck!" I moved to cover it with my hands and backed away from him.

"Fuck? I don't think your ass or Mr. Hamad would handle that well," Khalid laughed, "It's all right Lincoln, let's just try to get through a workout, ok?"

"Yeah, uh sorry. It's just been awhile since I got off and uh that girl we saw in the cafe was looking at me," I nodded, keeping my hands over my cock which made no attempt at deflating.

"That didn't happen and I'm sure Mr. Hamad keeps you shooting off like a cannon every few hours," Khalid laughed, "But anyways, let's get warmed up." He walked over to me, swinging the massive soft tool in his red jockstrap. He took me through a few stretches and yoga moves.

My cock refused to go soft and every time he touched my arms to put me in the pose he wanted, there was a fresh spot of precum in my shorts. All I could think about was his dark brown globes he kept finding reasons to show me. I wanted so badly to slip in between them. He brought out my need to seed.

He pretended not to notice until his hand reached to bend me at the waist into what he called a "warrior" pose. It stretched the crotch of the shorts and all the leaking I'd done formed a big wet spot on them.

"Woah, Lincoln, c'mon man. I know I'm hot, but you're not going to get through this until we drain that little pipe," he laughed.

"Little!?" I scoffed, but then he grabbed his big fluffy package and wagged it at me and I closed my mouth.

"Comparatively so. I mean I'm sure back home you're the big stud. I'm sure the chicks in your high school begged to swing from that, but... well," He grabbed his bulge and it started to grow.

"I... yeah dude," I suddenly puffed up. "I got by."

"Take the shorts off. They're already soaked. Don't make the poor laundry people's job any harder," Khalid pushed me back into standing position and he tugged at the waistband of the shorts.

"What's going on there boys?" Mr. Hamad suddenly spoke from the watch on my wrist.

"I... uh nothing sir. Just pumping the old iron," I tried to play it casually, suddenly remembering he could see and hear everything from the vantage of my wrist.

"His body, sir. It simply refuses to calm down to get through the workout," Khalid said. "Shall I show you?"

"I think you'd better," Mr. Hamad said. "Do as he says, boy, shorts off."

"I'm ok sir, really. Maybe if I go jerk off in the bathroom really quick. I just... There was this hot girl... and..." I started.

"A girl? No no, and I'm not paying good money for you to rub out your little problems in the bathroom. Follow directions or I'll have to punish you when I come pick you up. Don't waste time, Lincoln. I already stepped out of my meeting to see what all the talk was about over there," Mr. Hamad looked impatiently up at me from the face of my watch.

Khalid snapped the watch off my wrist and held it up so Mr. Hamad could get a full view. I peeled the tiny, soaked shorts down my thighs and off. I stood there in a jockstrap that was sopping wet with my precum.

"Oh," They both exclaimed together.

"See, sir? I tried to have him go on, but this could get dangerous," Khalid said and leaned towards me. He pulled down the waist of my jockstrap and my hard cock tumbled out and bounced as it drooled a thick rope of white down towards the mat.

Khalid held the watch so Mr. Hamad could get a close up. "Look at this," Khalid said. He gripped my cock hard and I felt a steady stream of precum leak out of me.

"It's like a river, sir. I've never seen anything like it," Khalid exclaimed and started to milk my cock.

"It is a mighty little pink tool," Mr. Hamad agreed. "Well I don't want him thinking every time he gets hard there will be someone there to satisfy it."

"Wait! No! Look at him, Mr. Hamad. He's wearing almost nothing and waving that huge bulge in my face, dude," I interjected trying to save myself.

"So you're saying a real man's bulge makes you hard. You can't stop leaking over it. You're saying you are a cock hungry little boy for Khalid?" Mr. Hamad said as though he were stating facts in front of a judge.

"No, I... That's not what I... ahh shit," I said as I gave a shiver. Khalid stroked my cock in his hand and shook his head.

"We could ice it, sir," Khalid suggested, looking up at me with an icy grin.

"No, fuck, please no!" I backed away from his hand, but he gripped my cock and pulled me back.

"He's joking, little one. He would never damage my goods," Mr. Hamad said with annoyance. "Well, Khalid, you are in charge of him for the afternoon. I will be there shortly so do what you think is best. Maybe he has had too much sexual stimulation at home. His body isn't used to being without a man's touch this long. Either way. I have to get back to wrap up this meeting. Be a good boy, Lincoln."

"Yes sir I will make sure he is," Khalid said. The watch went back to telling the time as Mr. Hamad disconnected. Khalid took the watch and set it up on the shelf with the camera eyeing us so Mr. Hamad could check in if he liked.

"Please, just let me go and jerk it and I promise I'll keep it together and we can finish the workout," I tried to bargain with him.

"I don't think that's what he said... but perhaps I misheard? Should we bother him again and ask?" Khalid smiled and kept stroking my cock just slowly enough to keep me on the edge.

"Ok, uh... then can you speed that up, bro?" With Mr. Hamad gone, I was a little less anxious and started to feel what my body was doing as he stroked me lazily. Each firm tug sent a little wave through me.

"You want that, boy?" Khalid stopped and gave my cock a hard squeeze. Another drizzle of precum leaked out and onto the floor. He gripped his growing bulge with his other hand.

"Yes... yeah... c'mon bro just do it," My voice had the needy edge of begging to it.

"What will you do for me?" Khalid stopped and held my cock in a tight grip.

"What? um... What do you want?" I said, my mind so crazy I'd do whatever to get off.

Khalid let go of my cock and pushed me down to lay on the weight bench. He came and straddled me, leaned down and slid his hands up my tummy. My body shivered at his warm touch. He slid up my tank top and I raised my arms as he slid it off.

"I'm not usually with someone younger than me. I forget what it's like," he smiled down at me in a moment of honesty as he raised up off of me.

"Like what?" I asked with interest as my cock pulsed behind his ass.

"You really are beautiful," he admitted without shame.

Khalid rested on my tummy. I was happy at how light he was and fit so easily in my lap. I raised my legs up to an A shape with my feet on the weight bench so he could lay back against my knees.

I pushed him back against my legs and he let me, but then stopped and smiled. "Oh you want to play daddy with me?" He laughed and grabbed his bulge. He plopped it against my stomach a few times and I reached for it.

"Is it hard?" I asked, not sure by its always massive size.

"Uh let's check," Khalid laughed and pulled at the waistband. He let it flop out and secured the waistband under his furry nuts. "A little bit."

He grasped it firmly and smacked it against my stomach. I was mesmerized and my hard cock was poking him between his beautiful ass. I started to hump a few times and it rubbed over his hole. He was light enough to bounce on me and I was glad I'd been working on my situps. My sweaty abs glistened beautifully under the light. His hands rubbed down over my pecs.

"Yeah well you're not going to fuck me, Linky-dink," he laughed.

"What? that's not a good nickname for me," I laughed up playfully at him and bit my smile.

"No?" he reached behind him and grabbed my cock. "I think it fits."

"You'll think it's pretty big when I'm jamming it inside you," I said feeling horniness take me over.

Khalid sat up and drummed his fingers on my chest a few times, thinking. He slid up and brought the cock close to my lips. A strange curiosity took me over in wanting to see how big it could get. He kept sliding closer until the fat, brown tip poked against my chin. I smelled the scent of his sweat and a little piss. He pushed closer.

Khalid lifted his cock and pushed forward again. I looked up at his swelling meat as it thickened and wagged over me. His nuts hit against my chin and then bumped up over my lips. They landed right over my nose. He plopped them on either side of it and smacked my forehead with the thick shaft of his cock.

I breathed in his heavy musk of sweat and neglected hygiene and my mind raced with want. It was disgusting but it turned me on and made my cock leak onto my stomach. I licked up under his balls, tasting his salty buildup from the day's activities. I lipped at one nut as his body made an involuntary lurch forward to show he enjoyed it.

"Yes, boy," he groaned from above me and slid back as my lip held on to his right nut. I let it stretch out and then it made a "Pop" against my wet lips as it left a smear of his funk across my chin.

He slid back a little and brought the head of his cock just over my eyes. "This is what it looks like, Lincoln," he lifted up off of me with his feet on the floor, straddling me. "This is what a real man's cock looks like. Not those little things white boys seem so proud of. You will learn to take it all and serve it."

He played this game with it where he waved it slowly over me as my eyes followed it. Occasionally he'd quickly smack my face with it and then raise it out of reach again. "You want it, little one?" He asked in a low growl that didn't hold much of a question.

"Yes sir," I admitted with dizzy haze as the thick monster danced around my sky.

He brought it down and pointed the thick head of the beast at my lips. He slid one hand under my head and lifted it up off the weight bench. The other hand gripped his shaft as he pushed into my mouth.

My mouth stretched painfully almost like when the dentist wants to work on that last tooth in the back. He had me spread open as his thick meat pushed into me. It was comically large and I had no idea what to do with it. I just laid there, mouth agape, staring up at him blinking my blue eyes as he looked down with a smile.

"You have no idea what to do here, do you?" he laughed. "So innocent aren't you?"

"Uh Uhh," I mumbled and tried to shake my head side to side as much as his impaling cock would let me.

"That's ok, just get it wet and I'll fuck your mouth. This isn't exactly amateur size," he lamented honestly.

I nodded around my very stuffed mouth. He slowly started to ease it out and then back in slowly until I started to gag. "Ok," he said, "That's our depth measurement." He put a finger there around his shaft right above my lips. He pulled back out of my mouth and I licked my lips and flexed my jaw.

"That's about a third," he said. "We'll need to work that up to at least half." He sounded so scientific about it.

"Do we?" I said questioning its importance. "I think a third is pretty admirable," I rubbed my sore jaw with my hand.

"No. It's important you learn to keep up with us. You will adjust. Your body will grow to accept what it was made to please," Khalid nodded assurance.

He kept his hand there at the safe spot on his shaft and then poked back at my lips. I parted them and he shoved back in until his fingers hit at my lip just as my throat lurched around the invading tip.

"So new," he said as his body followed it with a loud "Uhhh yeah." He started working up a good rhythm and I watched as the seemingly endless shaft fed in and out of me. Every time I looked up into his brown eyes they were fixed intently down on me, studying me and fighting to stay open as I made his body start to jerk around over me. I watched his abs tense up and release in quick jolts as he worked into a more urgent rhythm.

"Ah fuck that does feel good. Soft little lips there, baby boy," he encouraged. He reached down and gripped me with his palm on my right cheek and his thumb slung around my chin. He rubbed at my jaw, massaging it as he tried to shove in deeper. I started to sputter around his cock but his hand pushed on my jaw to keep it open.

"C'mon, don't be a pussy, Lincoln," he encouraged, "I know you can do this."

I nodded and felt his cock inch farther into my throat.

"Oh yeah, that's it, baby, that's it. You got this," he said and I watched his eyes flutter as he was overcome with pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, take that man meat. Taste what a real man is, Linky-dink," he mocked me as he shoved in and out of my mouth, fucking my throat raw. I was gasping for air but my nostrils only inhaled his musky Arab funk. It went deep in my nose and burned my throat as it worked down to my lungs which took it in like a drug. My eyes opened wide as tears built at the corners and ran down my cheeks but I wanted more.

"Fuck, baby boy, fuck I'm going to... fuck," Khalid yelled. He looked down at me with big, desperate, brown eyes and started to empty his balls down my throat. I squirmed under him as his Arab juice poured into me. He started slamming his cock harder as it tensed and shook and filled me to capacity. I sputtered some of it out around his shaft and it leaked down my chin and onto my neck and in my ears.

"Fuck yes, take my seed, fuck Lincoln, fuck fuck fuck!" Khalid barked as he bounced on my mouth driving his cock down my desperate throat. Our eyes locked the entire time. I knew he wanted to see what he did to me, how he made me feel.

"MMMM" I screamed as I struggled to keep up with his flow. I wanted to push him off of me, but my primal need for his cum kept my arms at my side.

"Fuh, Uhk, Yeah," He punctuated each syllable by jamming more of his cock in me until he finished and held it there, lodged inside my throat.

"Uhhh, uhh, yep," He was bent over, breathing raggedly as he finished. I felt the last bit of his cum slide down to start its journey to my tummy. He heaved a few more times, regaining his breath.

"Ok not bad. Not the best, but not bad," He said after finally calming down. "Next time I won't be so gentle," he said and slowly started to disengage his cock. He slid it out and the fat slippery meat slid over my chin and down onto my chest as he backed off.

I sat bolt upright and fought for air. There was cum in every passage and I felt lightheaded and disoriented.

"It's ok, little one," he said and rubbed my chest as he sat in my lap. I put my arms around his back then and slumped forward to rest my chin on his shoulder.

His arms slipped around me, "It's alright, little one. You will get used to us. You'll be ruined for any other sex, but you'll get used to us. It's ok now, breathe." He rubbed my back gently, comforting me from my lap. I felt his butt slide down my thighs and my hard cock popped up between us. I'd forgotten completely about needing to get off.

"Did you want me to suck you now?" he whispered and chewed on my earlobe.

"Um... Yeah ok," I said, not sure it even mattered anymore.

He let me go then and pushed me back down against the weight bench.

He turned around on me and pushed his ass back right against my face. It was the one part of him that was surprisingly clean.

"If you get the urge to lick around back there, I don't mind. It's good practice should he ever let you top someone though I don't think most men here would be into receiving from someone like you," he said nonchalantly and took my cock into his mouth.

I'd had exactly one blow job from a guy and it was Caleb and he was pretty awesome. Khalid was lazy about it. He slapped my cock against his tongue a few times and then just sort of bobbed on it. He'd never worried about pleasing a white guy. I put my hand on his head to try and force feed him like he'd done me, but he smacked it away.

"Rude," I heard him say and I laughed. I was intrigued by his brown hole between his spread cheeks. I put my tongue out and just touched it lightly. He squirmed happily and lipped at my cock. I thought about what Mr. Hamad did to my hole. I wasn't sure I was ready for it.

Imagining Mr. Hamad was not a way to make this last long. Soon I pictured him holding me in his arms and driving his cock inside me. I pictured that screwed up face he makes when he cums and how he bares his teeth at me when he's filling me up.

"AH, Oh Shit. I'm gonna... uhhhh" I started to shoot and Khalid pulled off my cock and pumped it with his hand. My cum flew up and I felt it land on my stomach and parts i couldn't see. My body tensed and shook and jerked and twisted as he roughly milked me.

"FUCCKKK," I screamed as I came and my body crashed again and again against the weight bench. "Fuck Fuck Fuck" He sat up, muffling my screams with his ass as I coated us with my thick, hot, white juice. He just lazily stroked me, shooting with each tug.

I collapsed back against the bench, sweaty and breathless with his ass on my lips.

"MMM" I squirmed and he suddenly raised up.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot you were down there," he said with an unimpressed tone.

He raised off of me, as I laid there regaining my breath. He walked over to grab a towel and when I opened my eyes he was standing over me looking down with adoring eyes.

"You really are beautiful, you know that?" He asked.

"Oh thanks," I whispered as I regained consciousness.

"Let's get you cleaned up before Mr. Hamad comes. I'm sure he will have more activity for you later." Khalid wiped me with the towel.

We went down and showered. He washed me gently with soap that smelled like his cologne. He explored me freely and it didn't feel out of place. I dressed again in my school uniform. Khalid led me out and waited with me for Mr. Hamad to arrive.

"He did very well today," Khalid said with praise as though I couldn't speak for myself. "Tomorrow though, we focus on the actual lesson." He patted my ass.

Mr. Hamad laughed and slid my backpack off my shoulders. He opened the door to the sports car for me and I got in as he said to Khalid, "You had an actual lesson?"

"Well, maybe," Khalid laughed with a wink. "Goodbye Lincoln, until tomorrow."

"Shukraan baba," I said, showing them I had paid attention.

"I am not your baba, and it is Mr. Hamad you should thank," Khalid winked and then kissed Mr. Hamad on the cheek.

+++++

We got home and Mr. Hamad slid the car into the dim garage and then leaned over and kissed me. "You did well, baby. I am proud of you," he said and rubbed my hair. He took my backpack and led me in to the house.

We walked in through the main house and his phone started to chirp. He fished it out and answered the call, telling me, "Go in there to the kitchen. There will be a servant, tell him you need a snack." Mr. Hamad clumsily mussed my hair as he walked off with my backpack into a side room.

I went into the kitchen and saw a dark back towards me wearing a tight black tank top and tight red workout shorts highlighting an impressive ass.

"Hi, um, I'm... I'm supposed to ask you for a snack," I said to the back thinking it must be a servant on his break.

"And I'm your daddy now?" the back said mockingly as it turned towards me with a laugh and I saw it was Zaid. He gave me a smile as he held up the protein shake he was mixing.

"Oh... You..." I turned to leave and find Mr. Hamad. I was in no mood to get into an argument when Mr. Hamad had been so good to me today.

"Wait," Zaid said and I froze. "Come on, I'll make you something, just sit there." I turned and saw him point to a set of large, leather high chairs ringing the outside of the kitchen island.