Lincoln's Pride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thanks. You would probably poison it anyways," I said only half joking.

"And ruin a beautiful 'straight' ass before I've tasted it?" He smirked but then softened his look. "C'mon little one, I'm not so bad. You'll get used to me. Sit, boy."

I pulled up a chair and Zaid went for another tumbler in the cabinet. He put in a protein powder pack and then added some berries from a bowl he had on the counter. He added some ice, water, and yogurt and then dumped it all into the little blender. It whirred to life and I looked around the marble kitchen large enough to cook for a football team.

"So, what did you learn at school today? I hope you're not wasting my family's money. It's not cheap and I can't let them go broke buying wasteful boys from every continent," Zaid said as he set the glass in front of me. He pulled a silver straw from a drawer and plopped it into my cup.

I started to point around the kitchen at things and named them. He corrected my pronunciation and leaned over the counter next to me with his head propped up on his hands. I was just finishing telling him what Khalid had taught me about being offered food from a man when I noticed his face was inches from mine.

"You learned all of that today? I am impressed," his breath rushed to my nose and I smelled the strawberries from his shake. His eyes looked at me like he actually considered I had a brain. He nodded approvingly.

I nodded back. He kissed my forehead, "Cute and smart. Maybe you weren't a wasteful purchase after all."

"I thought you hated me. You were mean to me and embarrassed me in front of everyone," I said as I turned to him.

His hand slid down my back and cupped my ass. He shrugged but offered no excuse.

"Why are you here, Lincoln?" he whispered, suddenly serious.

"I'm interning and learning the business and culture here. I want to be important and make money like Mr. Hamad," I said confused.

"You think that is what Samir wants for you?" Zaid said with a hint of amusement.

"Yeah of course. Mr. Hamad is really great. He knows so much. He is a success and I want to be one too. He made all this happen," I waved my hand around the room. "If I can learn, make money. I can take care of my family, change their lives."

"Samir made all this?" He scoffed at me with an incredulous look. "He was handed all of this. He mostly just charms clients and processes the deals Ali and I make. Our grandfather was the one who made all this. The ground keeps pumping out oil and we just try to not spend it all too fast. You're smarter than that, Lincoln. You should have figured it out by now," Zaid brushed his hand over my head letting his fingers tangle through my hair.

"Such beautiful hair and that face... perfection. Why not be a model or something with more purpose than Samir's lap boy? Such a waste," Zaid mused to himself.

"Zaid. I told you to stay away from him. I don't need him upset again," Mr. Hamad's voice called from behind us.

"It's ok, sir," I said. "He made me a snack." I held up the protein shake.

Mr. Hamad came and leaned over me from behind. He sipped at it and nudged Zaid away from us with a sharp elbow.

"The boy needs more than salad and discipline," Zaid said as he backed away. He spoke angrily and a little big brotherly. "He's not Emerson, you know. He has a voice and maybe he can be something if you don't force him to be a copy of Emerson."

Mr. Hamad and I both looked up at that comment.

"What does that mean?" I asked and looked between them searching for clues.

"Fuck off, Zaid," Mr. Hamad said.

"And you're no Ali either," Zaid spat at his brother with venom. He turned to me and his face softened. "Just take care of yourself, kid. Ok? Make sure whatever you do it is what you want. Don't get steamrolled by this imitation."

Mr. Hamad grabbed my arm and pulled me off the high seat. He tossed my backpack on his shoulder, wrinkling the expensive suit he wore. He pushed me anxiously back towards the doorway out to one of the courtyards.

+++++

Thank you for reading! Please comment below if you'd like me to post more.