Lincoln's Pride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how yours looks. Just go slow and loosen him up a bit. You know what I do with you," Samir said casually. He gave Anders' ass a gentle rub. Anders wiggled at his touch and bit his lip excitedly. Samir laughed and went back to the couch.

"I find me, yes?" Anders turned and gave me a questioning smile. I wasn't sure what he was saying, but it was his body so I just nodded.

He got off the bed and looked around with a mission in his eyes, "You have thing, sir?" he asked and pointed back at his hole. "Juicey please?"

"You want juice in there?" I asked trying to think if we still had a bottle of pomegranate in the little fridge.

Samir busted out with laughter, "Babe, he wants lube." He laughed uncontrollably as I went for the little drawer next to the bed where Samir kept the tube of stuff he used on me. I got off the bed and snapped the little cap off the end. Anders nodded excitedly and reached a finger towards me. I squeezed out a generous line of clear gel across his index finger and set the tube back on the table.

"You lie please," Anders said and put his little hand into the center of my chest. I brought both my hands over his to cover it and he leaned forward and kissed me. "Beautiful Lincoln," he said when he pulled back. He shoved me gently on the chest and I sat back on the bed with my feet on the floor.

Anders sank to his knees in front of me and leaned forward to take my cock down his throat again.

"AHHHH fuck fuck fuck," I bucked against the bed. He was so fucking good at that and my hard tip dug into the back of his throat. My eyes screwed up but I caught his finger behind his ass, working it in there to loosen himself for me. This was a full service boy and I was eager to dominate.

I put my hand on the back of his head, working his hair into my fingers. I gripped him by the hair and started to pull his head and then push it back down on my cock. It was totally unnecessary but he moaned when i did it, loving the feeling of being used for my pleasure.

"Oh baby that's so... oh baby," I leaned down and whispered encouragement to him as I throat fucked him. He kept at it like a champ, working my shaft with his lips and tongue as he fingered his hole. I tightened my grip on his hair, pulling at it as waves of pleasure shot through me.

I looked up at Samir and he had his eyes locked on mine with a big smile. "You feel good, baby?" he asked. I nodded and slammed Anders down on me.

"You're about to cum. I know my boy," Samir warned and I realized I was close to the edge.

Anders pulled off my cock and I let go of his hair. He backed up a little and looked up at me with those big blue eyes. Gone was the little confused smile. He knew how this went. He looked at me with desire and rammed his fingers deep inside him. He got up off his knees and kept fucking himself as he walked towards me.

"Good, sir. Is good for you," he said and walked closer then straddled my legs.

"Please to fuck me, Lincoln. I needs them," Anders looked down at me with pleading. I nodded and stroked my cock.

I reached for the tube, but he grabbed it quickly with his free hand. He used his teeth to pop the cap and then squirted a large dollop on the tip of my cock as it poked towards the ceiling. He set it back on the table and then gripped my cock tightly to spread it over the head and shaft. He gave his ass a few hard jabs and then pulled his fingers out.

Anders knelt on the bed, knees on either side of me. He hovered over my lap, lowering his body until my cock poked at his hole. It felt squishy, warm, ready. He steadied himself with his arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me. He slowly pushed down until the tip of my cock popped inside him with a thump. It had me in a tight grip and I had to focus to not just explode upon entry.

"Fuck," Anders whispered to me with a pained look in his eye.

"I hurt you?" I asked with a sudden burst of concern for my newly acquired prize.

"Big, not small like Master Al-Harthi, big big Lincoln," he said with a wince. "Is ok keep to fuck please."

"My baby," I whispered to him and leaned up to kiss him as he slowly slid me deeper into his hole. I put my hands on his hips and gripped him like Samir did to me. I wanted to push him down, but if he was hurting from the tip I wasn't sure I should force anything. I just held him steady as he fought to get more of me in him.

"Thick," he mumbled appraisingly and dropped his lips to my shoulder to nibble on me. He'd found another pleasure point and my body tensed up in ecstasy.

"Ahh," I moaned as he started to slide down my shaft with greater ease. I slid my hands down to cup his ass. I started lifting him up off of me and then letting him sink back down. He clung to me with his arms around my neck. He was so light, so fragile, so easy to hold. It occurred to me that this is how Samir saw me, or was it. Was I this light to him?

I buried my lips in his chest as my cock worked every angle of his tight pink hole. "Fucckkkk" I hissed against his nipple as he slid down deeper onto me. I knew I wasn't going to last forever. I was fighting it like crazy, but my cock kept driving inside him and I kept hearing him whimper and moan and beg for more of it.

"Peez Leen-KUN pleez to fuck hard hard master sir," he mumbled nonsense as I drove into him. Anders' hard little cock made a valiant effort as it bumped against my abs. After seeing Khalid's and Samir's cocks I realized I had lost all sense of proportion, but Anders' cock felt like a little alien finger stroking my chest. I laughed against his chest at the thought. He was a born bottom.

"Fucks to me LEEN-KUN," he yelled down at me as he slid down to take almost all of my cock inside him. I wasn't sure what he meant until I felt his hole tense and tighten its grip on my cock and then his warm cum started to shoot up my chest. I'd fucked the cum out of him. It built a deep sense of pride in me and distracted me from trying not to cum.

His pulsing hole squeezed my cock and started to milk it as I felt the cum rising in my shaft.

"AHHHH FUCK I'm CUMMING baby," I yelled and he leaned his head down to bring his lips to mine. I screamed around his tongue as he slid it past my lips and I started to fill his hole with my cum.

Shot after shot buried deep inside him as my body jerked beneath him. I held on to him as his tongue explored my mouth. I sucked on it like I did with Samir. It didn't matter who tongued whom. I was already seeding my baby deeply as his body collapsed against me. I raised and dropped his ass on my cock as my body filled him with my juice.

"Shit, fuck, Yah FUck, damnit, fuck, fuck, f-cuck!!" I yelled as my body involuntarily jerked and spasmed against him. I laid back against the bed and brought him with me and started to drive my cock in and out of him quickly. He fell against my chest and cried soft moans of joy as I fucked up into his little pink hole.

"Yes Lincoln, please lincoln to fuck fill me juice. please master," he begged as I kept driving into him, sending shot after shot deep in his hole.

I drove all the way inside him and then held it there as I finished. He did some trick with his hole where he squeezed it in rhythm trying to milk more out of me.

We collapsed together, spent and sleepy. I was buried inside him and I felt my cum leak out around my shaft. Anders buried his head into my shoulder and kissed softly at it.

"Thank you, thank you mister Lincoln," he said sleepily.

"Fucks to you, baby," I laughed, imitating his little accent.

"Fucks to me, sir," he said sleepily, not catching my joking tone.

"My turn?" I heard Samir say and suddenly remembered he was there watching us. He'd risen from the couch and came over to the bed. He knelt on the bed beside us, Anders on my chest. He slid his shorts down and that massive brown snake fell out of them and landed against my shoulder.

"Ho!" Anders exclaimed in reaction to seeing a real Arab cock, "Fuck So... No wow!"

"Yep," I acknowledged with a defeated sigh, "It's big." I started to tell Anders not to worry, I'd handle it. He was so small, so fragile. But he had already lifted off of me to take it in his mouth.

"mmmhmmm" he mumbled with Samir's huge cock in his throat. He made weird swallowing noises around it.

"AH fuck, that's... fuck! good! fuck!" Samir said and I looked up to see his eyes roll back. It was a look I hadn't seen on him before, but then I'd already experienced the Anders treatment. "Ahhhh fuck damn he's... fuck that's good."

A ping of jealousy stirred in me again. I still couldn't pin it down. Was I jealous of Anders for sucking on my lion better than I had or was I jealous of my lion for throatfucking my boy better than I could.

Samir grabbed his hair roughly and something inside me felt relieved that he wasn't as gentle with Anders as he was with me. Samir looked down, not at the boy bringing him pleasure, but to me.

And then Samir said, "Babe, can you open that hole up for me? I want to fuck him." He said it as though I hadn't just reamed the shit out of him with my proud cock. I felt my dick shrivel inside Ander's hole.

"Yes... sir," I said and slid out of Anders. He crawled away from me, out of my arms and followed Samir who walked backwards on his knees on the bed. I grabbed the tube of grease and smeared it on my fingers. I worked two fingers inside Anders' squishy hole and my cum leaked out of him around my fingers. He was moaning around Samir's cock. He'd likely already forgotten how I fucked him. He seemed desperate for the Arab master, the lion's cock.

"mmmm" Anders moaned as Samir throatfucked him deep and fast. He made gagging sounds as Samir drove too deep. I hadn't heard those sounds before.

I worked three fingers inside Anders and moved them around to stretch him. If my fingers hurt him, he didn't protest in the least. He wanted my lion in him.

"Fuck yeah baby boy. Bout to stretch that Nordic baby pussy," Samir growled as he shoved most of his cock down Anders' throat.

"I think he's good," I said to Samir who gave me an approving nod.

"Thanks baby," he said and leaned down over Anders to kiss me. His tongue felt so thick and warm in my mouth. I realized I hadn't kissed him enough today and suddenly I wished it was me who was ready and open for his cock.

Samir pulled out of Anders and I let my fingers slip from his hole. Anders turned around on the bed to face me, presenting his hole for the lion. Samir walked forward on his knees and positioned his cock at Anders' hole.

"Come here, baby," he said to me. I got up on my knees and went over to Samir as my cock leaked a little pre-cum. I felt it drip against my thigh and realized I was hard again watching his thick Arab meat about to permanently mark his new property.

Samir put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me against him. He grabbed my hand and put it on his shaft. I gripped it. It was so hard and thick that my fingers didn't touch around its circumference. "Fuck," I whispered to myself. I pumped the shaft, slimy with Anders' spit and the lube I'd used on his ass.

I lined his cock up and he started to push against the boy's hole.

"Ahhhh Fuck no ahhh! Owwie!!," Anders squealed as Samir's cock popped inside him. Samir leaned down and kissed me again, ignoring the boy's cries. I looked down to see Anders, for all his protestations, was pushing back against Samir. My lion wasn't even trying to push into him more.

"You are hurt?" I asked Anders, but he shook his head no.

"Please to fuck please!" he begged and pushed back against Samir's cock more.

"Yeah baby," Samir said and started to push into him. Anders was willing but I kept hearing him suck hard on his lip and whimper softly. I stood on my knees proudly next to my lion as he rubbed my arm and kissed my hair.

I was getting hard again and I pulled away from Samir and went around to Anders' head. I laid down against the bed and put a finger under his chin. His eyes had tears, but he smiled at me. Samir was starting to ride him gently from behind.

"You are ok?" I whispered to Anders. He nodded.

"You don't have to take him if you don't want to," I said, maybe trying to stop it before his memory of my cock inside him was obliterated by the fat Arab snake currently plowing his hole.

"I good, yes to fuck me please," Anders whined and then lowered his head and started to suck my cock again.

"Aww fuck," I whined as Anders' throat found my cock again and started to milk it. It instantly raged to full thickness and he started to bob on me. I looked up to see Samir happily plowing Anders from behind.

I laid back against the pillows and closed my eyes as I tangled my fingers in Anders' soft hair. He was going full blast on my cock again and this time I could hold out longer. I felt him lurch forward twice a second and knew Samir was fucking him good. He pushed down on my cock to match the rhythm.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I mumbled as I slid in and out of his soft lips and expert throat. I felt bad for the little guy, getting it from both ends. But he mumbled happily and when I looked up, he was watching my with those big blue eyes again.

I looked back up at Samir who was nearing that face he made when he was on the edge.

"You ready, habibi?" he said down to me, and I knew he was close to finishing.

"Yes sir," I said, feeling myself about to fill Anders again with my seed.

"Uhhhhh," I heard Samir groan as he lurched forward and started to pound Anders with urgency. Anders lurched forward and took my cock all the way to the base. He buried his nose in my pubes and looked up at me with the most beautiful look of contentment. I felt a sense of pride in my boy.

"Fuck yeah baby," I encouraged and pet his cheek with my hand. I felt my shaft expanding his cheeks and rubbed at the bulge.

"Oh fuck yeah," I growled in unison with Samir as I started to shoot inside him. I swear I heard it hit the back of his throat as Samir started to unload in his other end.

"mmmmm!" he moaned around my cock and I started to feel his cum shoot against my thigh in warm hard volleys.

The three of us came together, filling and painting each other with pints of seed. Samir's went deep in Anders' ass as mine filled his mouth and his splattered against my legs.

"Uhh" "Fuck" "MMM" we came together in a noisy pile of flesh. I bucked against the bed as Samir slammed him forward with deep thrusts. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I fought to keep my eyes open but it was too much for me. My eyes snapped shut as cartoon stars danced through my brain.

"Huhhh!," "Fuckkkk," "MmmmHuhhh," we moaned together as our bodies tensed and twisted. Anders fell forward against me burying my full shaft inside him as Samir came crashing down on top of him. We rolled over on our sides and Anders hit the comforter with Samir close behind him. The three of us were locked together in sweaty, cum-filled ecstasy and we humped together in rhythm with loud declarations of expletives.

We collapsed together and I felt Samir's warm hands grab for me with Anders between us. Anders was twisted up like one of Emerson's complicated yoga moves, but he held on with my cock in his throat. He'd swallowed everything my body had released.

As we came down, we laid there together. Samir caressed his boys approvingly as I passed out against the pillows. Anders was between my legs, rubbing my ass and kissing my tummy.

We laid together drifting in and out of sleep until Samir said it was time to get cleaned up. We limped off the bed and Samir went to text housekeeping to clean up the mess. He followed us, swinging that dripping dark meat between his legs.

I paused inside the bathroom as Anders went for the shower. Samir padded in and I gripped his cock and milked out the last drops of his juice. I brought my hand to my lips and licked it clean. As good as fucking Anders had been, nothing compared to my lion.

"Thank you, sir," I said to him. He ruffled my hair with a smile and then leaned in to kiss me.

Anders had turned on the shower and sleepily walked into the cold stream. I heard him yelp as it hit him.

"You liked him better than me?" I asked Samir with worried eyes.

"I like anyone better than you, habibi," he laughed.

I wasn't asking for a joke though and his face quickly straightened up when he read my sad eyes.

"Joke, my baby. Of course there's no one I want to be inside of more than you. I just thought it was shameful he hadn't been taken by a real Arab. We have a reputation to think of, little one. You know I love my baby more than anyone," he said and pushed me against the wall. His muscles enveloped mine as his lips connected with me. He pushed his tongue through my lips and I sucked him into me in a deep kiss.

"I love you," I said when he pulled back.

"I love you more each day, my little prince," he assured. He pulled away from me and pointed to the shower. He smacked my ass as I walked away.

We all piled into the shower and Samir washed his two sleepy cubs. He had matching pajamas for us when we got out, both crisp white shorts and thermal shirts. My muscular frame filled mine out, but Anders was a little more free in his.

We got under the covers and Samir pressed his naked form against me from my side. He held on to me as Anders nuzzled into my chest. I slipped my arms around him as he fell asleep against my heartbeat.

I didn't know what we would do with him, but as he fell asleep in my arms as my lion breathed heavily against my ear, I knew we would figure it out.

++++

Thank you for reading. Please leave your thoughts below :)

-Emri