Lincoln's Pride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so focused on decoding their Arabic that I hadn't noticed my cock pressing into his thigh until we shifted a little to the right. My bulge rubbed against his pants and he released me slightly and looked down. He gave me a smile with his lips curled up on the left side and then clicked his tongue appreciatively with a wink. He squeezed my ass one last time and then eased off of me.

"Yes," Kamal said to Samir as he allowed me to pull away from him. "He is quite perfect." He looked at me with dark eyes that had the same spark I saw in Samir when he was ready to plow me full force.

I turned away and tried to conceal my tent. Samir had taken a seat in a deep, oversized grey chair. He reached for me and pulled me down into his lap. He put one arm around me and rested his other hand in my lap, stroking my tent playfully. "My good boy," he whispered and bit softly on my earlobe.

Kamal sat opposite us in a matching chair and a servant came out with a tray of glasses. He poured glasses from a red wine bottle for the men and then poured similarly colored juice into the remaining two. He bowed gracefully to leave and Kamal nodded.

Behind him slinked in a tall, athletic white guy. He was maybe a few years older and a few inches taller than me. He had a deep bronze tan and light brown, sun-streaked hair over a handsome face with sea-green eyes. He wore a tight green shirt to match his lion. His broad chest veered down to a narrow waist as his shirt disappeared into a pair of khaki jogger pants that hugged an ample, bubbled butt.

He paused behind the servant and flashed an unnaturally white smile at Kamal before lowering his head. His lion beckoned for him to come and he strode cautiously over to the man's side.

"Say hello, Bren," Kamal said with his eyes on Samir.

"Sir," Bren said with a subdued nod to Samir who pushed me to the side and stood.

I felt jealousy seep through my chest as Samir walked to Bren and kissed his cheeks. He didn't linger on him like Kamal had done to me, nor did he squeeze his healthy ass. I got to my feet anyways since I guess I was up next in this.

But then he said something that felt like a knife.

"As I suspected, Kamal. You always find the most beautiful the world can offer. This one does not disappoint," Samir cooed. It may have been just Arab politeness, but it stung none-the-less. I coughed and they turned to look at me. Samir accurately gauged my look and his smile pressed into a remorseful line.

"Bren, say hello to Lincoln," Kamal interjected with a look to me that said he too could read my jealousy.

"Hi, mate. Nice to meet ya then," Bren relaxed and came toward me with a smile. He'd dropped the subdued formality used with his master. I was on his level. He offered me his hand and I gripped it as hard as I could though he didn't seem to notice.

"You're British?" I asked, feeling disarmed by his strange English.

"Nah from 'straya cunt, You?" He exclaimed

"Woah, what's straya?... cunt?" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Australia, dude," Bren said in a mock American accent and shook a hang ten sign with his right hand as he clicked his tongue.

"Oh. I'm from California," I said with a louder than necessary tone.

"Ah the other surfers' paradise!" he beamed with charisma and clapped a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"I guess so," I said and shifted uncomfortably.

"Bren, show Lincoln the view while Samir and I catch up. It will be some time before we eat," Kamal said from behind us.

I looked over at Samir who nodded approval as he sipped his drink. He gave me a wink and I turned to nod at Bren.

"Yes sir," Bren said, resuming his respectful quiet, and guided me towards the patio of the hotel suite.

It was a warm night with a salty wind coming off the bay. We were on the top floor of the hotel with a sweeping view of the city and water.

"Striking, nah! It goes all around," Bren said and pointed to the patio that circled around the top of the building. I nodded, taking in the view. He started walking around the side and I followed.

"Not allowed to talk?" he said as we paused on the other side to see the hills lit up with homes. Ours was up there somewhere.

He reached up and grabbed hold of the steel beam that supported the roof covering. He lifted himself up and pumped out a few pull-ups to show off his arms, then added, "What a beauty!" to the view below us. He smiled down at me and nodded up to the right as though I should join him. It was a little too close to the edge, but I didn't want him thinking I couldn't keep up.

I reached up and jumped until my fingers caught the top of the beam. I dangled for just a second before I pulled myself up and wrapped my palms firmly around the top. I focused my eyes upward to the dark sky and the round crescent that glowed like Samir watching over me. I pulled myself up easily enough, but then I had the stupid notion to look down.

"Ah shit, fuck that's fuck," I gasped as I looked down and saw a stream of taxis 40 floors below us waiting for their fares.

"Is ok, little cub, daddy will catch for you," Bren laughed and did an ugly impression of his master's tone.

"Dude don't make me laugh. I... fuck that's a long drop!" I laughed and felt a gust of wind blow me back towards the building. I felt my stomach turn and wanted nothing more than for Samir to catch me.

Bren was swinging like a monkey, baring his teeth at me with a wide smile. He pulled his knees up into his chest like he was about to cannonball off the side. He pumped himself a few times on the beam and then dropped into perfect stance next to me.

"Help, mate?" he asked but I shook my head.

"I got this," I said, not sure how I would get down. I dangled there for a minute, thinking.

Bren took the opportunity to poke his head up from between my legs and he grabbed me firmly by my waist. I let go of the beam and he steadied me on his shoulders with his hair against my crotch like we were about to play chicken fight at the neighborhood pool.

He turned towards the building and raised me up off of him and then set me on my feet.

"I said I had it," I said with a little ice in my throat.

"You... had it," he laughed, ignoring my wounded pride. He walked on, "We have some time. Kamal likes to prattle on... half a spliff with me?"

I had no idea what he meant, but I nodded like I did. "Yeah totally!" I sounded a little too excited.

Bren reached under a deck chair and slid out a small leather pouch. He pulled out a joint and some matches. I had friends who smoked back in high school. I knew Samir wouldn't be ok with this, but I couldn't exactly back out now.

"You won't get in trouble? He seems kinda strict," Bren asked in a slight mocking tone that left me little option to back out.

"No way, we do it all the time," I lied knowing Samir liked a clean cub.

He lit up and took in a deep breath, holding it in with a look like he smelled something awful. He passed it over to me. I'd never actually done it, but I'd seen it enough times to know how this went.

We passed it back and forth a few times as the blanket of city lights spread out before us. I only coughed a few times. I knew Samir would be upset with me, but I didn't want that to ruin my time.

"I haven't felt this in awhile," I said as I passed the last bit of it back to him.

"What's that then?" Bren asked in a rasp as he sucked in.

"Just chilling with another guy like me. I didn't realize how much my life changed here," I said without giving value to whether that was good or bad.

"Yeah nah, just takes ya over, these blokes. Bloody Oath I was set to play football on scholarship before I met Kamal. Haven't looked back since though," Bren laughed offered the last hit back to me but I shook my head.

We sat there quietly, probably both thinking about how these men had overtaken our lives, desires, destinies. Not that I'd trade it for my boring little life back in the quiet mountain town above LA. I wouldn't, honest. My body got a quick chill and I thought about heading back inside to bask in Samir's glow.

"I want to show you something!" Bren jumped up and flicked the end of the joint into a large decorative clay pot.

I got to my feet, the cement felt suddenly bouncy as I followed him with unsteady legs.

"Hey look what I can do," I said with a sudden jolt of excitement.

"What?" Bren turned to me, looking for whatever trick I had proposed.

"Nah it's over, you missed it!" I said realizing I didn't have anything to show him.

"Idiot," Bren laughed and shook his head at me with a friendly smile. He pushed open a glass door and then put his hand on my back to guide me through it into a dark, chilled room. My feet touched tile as Bren moved around me hit a button on the wall.

The room came to life with a trail of pairs of pink and blue lights that lit up across the ceiling like a landing strip. He hit another button and soft beat music started to play. The lights gave sight to a large round tub with a crescent shaped pool that hugged one side of it. He hit another button and dancing white lights came on from underneath the water and pulsed to the rhythm of the music.

"Sex room!" I said with an odd laugh. My head was feeling like it could float away.

"Yeah nah... that's just one setting though! There's a cartoon setting too if you want kid's music and the laser mermaid to swim around the pool side," he laughed.

"No, nope nuh uh," I shook my head.

"Don't be a soft cock, Link. The hash wasn't that strong," Bren laughed. He peeled off his shirt and tossed it towards a built in shelf unit on the side. The top shelves were lined with blue towels and his shirt landed on the empty shelf below them. "GOAL!!" He yelled with raised arms.

He kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants to the floor. His body was smooth, tanned muscle. With the shirt off, I could see his perfectly square chest with a spray of five stars in an odd cross pattern.

His abs, like the rest of him, were cut from steel and disappeared into a small pair of light green briefs. He hooked his thumbs into the sides and slid them down exposing a small, stubby cock nestled amongst a trimmed brown bush of pubes. It was the only part of him that didn't live up to expectation.

I couldn't hold back the smile that crept across my face I was feeling like Bren had everything. I guess my grin gave my feelings away though because he looked at me weird.

"bro, round here for us, cock sizye doesn't matter. Never measures up to them. They only want in your freckle anyhow! Let off it and be yourself," he shrugged and tossed his briefs to join his shoes near the wall.

Bren hit another switch on the wall and the tub started to bubble with jets. He leaned down and then went into a handstand, stretching his legs towards the ceiling as his soft cock dangled down over his pubes. He walked on his hands backwards towards the hot tub. When his ass hit the side of it, he bent his legs back and pushed off with his hands. He landed in the water right-side up in a pretty impressive trick.

For some reason I clapped. Whatever was in that stuff we smoked, it was taking the driver's seat in my head with full force now.

"C'mon then! They won't mind," Bren encouraged as he sat down in the water and splayed his arms behind his head along the edges of the hot tub. "Start the show, Lincoln," he laughed.

I slid off my shirt and Bren started making stripper music sounds and laughing. I played along and started to dance as a slight blush set in across my cheeks. I got all the way down to my briefs when Bren came forward in the hot tub to get a closer look with a big smile.

I started to do some made up stripper moves but then I stumbled and just shucked the briefs. I came up to the side of the hot tub. I put a leg over and the water was super hot.

"Ahh woah!" I yelped and pulled my foot back. "That's hot hot."

"Lemme show you the trick," Bren reached for my hand. I looked at him with uncertainty but he nodded his head impatiently. I gripped his offered handshake and he put his other hand on my elbow and then forcefully yanked me over the side and into the boiling water. I landed with a splash against his chest and we both started laughing crazily.

"AHHH!" I punched his chest hard as the water seethed over me. If it hurt him, he didn't let on. He just pulled me against his chest and flipped me over on my back. We wrestled around for a few minutes with laughs and fists until he was satisfied that he could take me.

"There's my boy," I heard a voice behind me and turned my head to see Kamal at the open doorway. Samir was behind him and he gave me a shocked look as he saw my naked ass in the air as Bren pinned me against his chest.

I straightened up as Bren released me and I sat next to him in the hot tub as I looked at Samir. I should have been worried or realized that this probably wasn't how he wanted to find me at his most respected mentor's home. But in my freshly smoked state I just waved at him excitedly and told him to join us.

"Why are you naked?" he asked cautiously, judging that Kamal was not at all shocked to find us like this.

"I dunno, sir. Why are YOU, naked?" I laughed at my joke stupidly and no one joined me.

"I'm not... wait... Lincoln, did you?" Samir came over to me and leaned down as though he were going to kiss me. I pushed my puckered lips up to his face but instead he put his nose there and sniffed. "You're high?!" He was pissed. I just kept my lips there and pumped them like a guppy waiting for a snack.

"Please sir," I said with a mock to Bren's accent, "Please Kiss!" I laughed. Samir was not amused, but he stroked my cheek gently.

"You will be punished when we get home," he whispered into my ear after he leaned down to kiss my guppy lips.

"Oh. I apologize sir. Completely my fault. He said you guys smoked up all the time." Bren said in his subdued formal tone.

"Bren!" Kamal barked. "You should have gotten permission from his owner before sharing with him. Not all lions are as permissive with their cubs."

"Sorry, sir," Bren lowered his eyes and put on an expression like a scolded dog.

"It's ok, really," Samir said but kept eyes on me that said otherwise.

"Well a hot soak does sound nice," Kamal said and I looked over to see him sliding off his shirt. He had a thick chest covered in dark hair. I felt my cock twitch under the water as Samir pet my hair.

"Yeah, sure," Samir said and stood to peel off his tight t-shirt. I watched as the two Arabs slid out of their clothes and turned to see Bren keep his eyes lowered as he waved his hands slowly through the water.

"We busted," I whispered to him and then laughed.

"Yup," he said with a slight edge to his voice like he thought he could get us out of it.

The two men stood before us with equally ample cocks dangling between their legs. Samir crawled in and settled next to me. He lifted me up and floated me over to his lap. I laid back against his chest as he rubbed my abs. I started laughing as he hit my ticklish points and I felt his lips against my neck.

"What did you give him?" Kamal laughed, "He's down for the count."

"Some of the good hash from Amsterdam," Bren responded quietly, looking to Kamal with bright eyes, as if waiting for some kind of approval. Kamal's presence completely changed him from rugged alpha to someone eager to please, obedient. He was like the star athlete who does everything for his coach.

"Good, it's pure from the organic place," Kamal said and then took pity on his cub. He reached for him and pulled Bren into his lap. He put his arms around him and kissed his cheek.

Bren perked up instantly and smiled into Kamal's kind eyes. "Sorry sir," he said again. I watched this as I felt Samir's finger push up against my hole. I squirmed on it.

"How will I punish my wayward cub?" Kamal lipped at Bren's chin and looked at him adoringly.

"And what do you have to say for yourself?" Samir looked at me with stern eyes, expecting Bren's repentant response from me. He slid his finger out of me and used two fingers to give a rough smack right on my hole. I yelped. It stings worse than you'd think.

"I want cheetos. Do we have cheetos in this country?" I chewed my lip as I felt my stomach rumble.

Samir's disapproval exploded into laughter, "You better be glad you're so fucking cute in this state. But I will redden that tight ass when we get home."

"So that's a yes or a no on the cheetos? Is that not a thing here? I don't think we finished with that topic and I'm concerned by your lack of urgency," I said firmly. Samir responded by pushing me off of him and pinning me back against the side of the hot tub. He leaned in and kissed me, shoving his tongue into my waiting mouth.

His chest pressed against mine as his arm slid under my back to steady me. His cock floated between my thighs and I felt it harden. He pulled his lips back from mine and growled at me in a low voice.

"Yes to fuck for me please?" I did my best impression of Anders' nordic accent and was rewarded with another laugh from Samir.

"Not here and not while you're all fucked up," he said and leaned in to nibble on my cheek as he rubbed me with protective arms. "You won't enjoy it either, but it will teach you not to break the rules. You're too young for alcohol or drugs. Your body isn't finished developing yet. Lots of things can go wrong," he whispered into my ear with a worried look.

"I'm sorry, sir," I said and lowered my eyes to his chest, understanding why he kept such tight control on me.

"You will be when we get home," he said softly and then kissed my cheek again. He gave one firm smack to my ass and then grabbed it forcefully.

"Is your boy all right then?" Kamal called from behind me. I turned to see Bren tucked in under his arm looking quiet.

"I think he will be. He's just out of it like he was when he had a bad reaction to bee sting medication," Samir said and I remembered fumbling around his naked body in the tub as he cleaned me when I was out of it from medication for the bee attack I'd endured. I was so fascinated by him then and even more so now.

"Do you mind if I have a look? I've nursed Bren back a few times when he was doing more serious stuff and hiding it from me. It took heavy discipline to get him down to just marijuana. He was a wild cub for the longest time," Kamal said matter-of-factly and gave a pat to Bren's hair.

"Sure," Samir nodded, reluctant to let me go, and kissed my cheek. Samir cupped my ass and pushed me gently in Kamal's direction. I moved unsteadily through the water to Kamal as he sat patiently, calm and relaxed and looking at me with a gentle affection. He grabbed my chin with a soft touch and moved my face this way and that, looking at my eyes.

"Spell your name, pretty blonde boy." He commanded a doctor's affect. I chuckled a little, for no apparent reason, but complied.

"L-I-N-C-O-L-N."

"Okay, good," Kamal said. "Now spell it backwards."

I stared back into his deep, brown eyes. "L," I began unsteadily. Everyone laughed. Kamal impulsively hugged me to his hair-covered chest, his fingers twined into my hair, and I felt my dick go rock hard. Not sure about etiquette, I arched my ass back slightly so that my erection didn't press against him. "Poor little stoned boy. You're fine, but perhaps no more hash for you tonight."

Bren was laughing, but looked a little guilt-ridden. "He said you two do it all the time!"

Samir laughed. "No, we do not! Lincoln has never had drugs."

Kamal looked at me, his face close to mine. I felt like a kitten being held by a bear. "Is that true, pretty blond boy? Did you lie to Bren?"

I nodded. The kindness in Kamal's eyes stayed there, but his tone grew stern. "Speak up boy."