Lincoln's Pride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I lied. I'm sorry."

Kamal let me go, and parked me solidly at his side. He had one boy under each arm. Bren felt vindicated, and breathed a sigh of relief. "Not so fast, habibi," Kamal said. "You still should have asked permission of Samir. Apologize to him, properly."

"Sorry, Sir," Bren said, sounding genuinely remorseful.

"It's all right. My cub should not have deceived you." Samir pulled himself up from the hot tub and sat on the edge, just his feet in the water. He breathed deeply as the cold air hit his body. His cock, totally soft, looked plump and full on top of his heavy balls.

Kamal wasn't satisfied. "Properly, little cub. Go to him and apologize as a cub does to a man."

Sheepishly, Bren waded through the water. He reached Samir, who loomed over him. "I'm sorry that I didn't ask, Sir." He kneeled in the water and put his forehead on Samir's knee, and left it there. Samir put his hand on the back of Bren's neck, and pulled him up.

They looked into each other's eyes, Samir's hand firmly gripping Bren by the back of his hair, and I could feel a strange charge pass between them. Bren lowered his eyes, and caught sight of Samir's ample cock. He trembled for a moment with excitement. Samir said nothing, but I felt sure that he was doing this in part for me, to teach me a lesson about the order of things.

"Bren, why don't you bring in a joint for Samir. I seem to recall he likes the Amsterdam hash. It's the least we could do for your bad behavior," Kamal said as he pulled me into his lap with a gentle, "Come, little one."

"Yes sir, if it pleases you," Bren said and looked up at Samir with big eyes.

"Sure, why not," Samir laughed and looked over at me as Kamal steadied me on his thigh with an arm around me.

Bren got out of the hot tub and traipsed through the open door to the patio without putting clothes on. His stubby little cock bounced a little as he passed me.

Kamal put a hand to my cheek and turned me to face him. He had kind brown eyes and studied me intently. "He's a strong boy, not as built as Bren, but then you always liked them a little smaller if I recall Caleb."

"Your nose," I said and reached to touch his face. It was firm, not as wide as Samir's but it fit his face and his squarer features.

"Yes, little one?" he said with an amused smirk.

"It's smaller than Samir's," I remarked. "I love his nose. It fits just between my nuts when he has his tongue inside me. I like how it tickles them as he dives in and out of me. He's the best, so amazing." I felt myself babbling on but couldn't stop.

"His eyes look ok," Kamal said to Samir and then he turned back to me, "Go on, little cub."

"He knows just how to make me feel so... perfect. Like it's natural to have a guy's tongue in my hole. Do you do that to Bren?" I asked boldly.

"Yes I do. He likes it very much as I'm sure you do with Samir's ample size," Kamal said as his grin widened.

"Oh Lincoln!," Samir said behind me with embarrassment, "Do you want me to take him back? He tends to babble on inappropriately."

"No, he's fine. He's enjoying his buzz," Kamal laughed. He steadied me with one arm behind me and a hand cupping my ass. His other arm was across my lap with his hand on my thigh.

"He's getting pretty hard over here talking about you. It is obvious his heart beats only for his lion," Kamal laughed again as I traced a finger around his nose.

"He is a hungry little hole," Samir laughed. Bren came back through the door with the leather pouch where he kept his stash. He sat down beside Samir on the edge of the hot tub, dangling his feet into the water as Samir did. He lifted the joint to Samir's mouth, and then proceeded to light it for him. They sat side by side, passing the joint back and forth while the conversation continued.

They were an incredible contrast, I couldn't help but stare thoughtfully as Kamal rubbed me and spoke.

Bren was a muscled paragon of Australian manhood, but next to Samir he seemed only half a man. He was tan, but Samir was darker. He was handsome and smooth and muscled, but Samir was hairy and powerful. And while Samir's dick lay proud, brown and heavy over his enormous balls, Bren's little acorn jutted out over his much smaller balls like a bit of comic relief. Samir took a pull and then passed the joint back to him. As he handed back the joint, Samir put an arm around him and left it there, just like Kamal had one arm around me.

The effect was nearly instant. Samir left his arm there, and within a few seconds Bren's little acorn had sprouted into full wood. It was rock hard and jutted up six inches, a normal sized dick I would have said back in the day. Smaller than mine, but I was big. Yet even fully hard, Bren was smaller than Samir totally soft.

Kamal saw the boner and laughed. "Ugh, look at you! Horny little devil. First you drug his cub, and now you try to poke him with your little Australian prick?" Samir looked to Bren's crotch and his face showed a deeply confused expression. The pot was beginning to take effect. He blinked at Bren's dick, like he wasn't sure what he was seeing, and then laughed.

"I forgot how small they are, these white boys! My cub is a bull compared to this."

"A bull, eh?" Kamal said, skeptical.

"Show him, Lincoln. You shouldn't stay in the hot water too long anyway."

I froze a little. "Um - I'm ok - " I trailed off, and could feel myself blush. I'd been happy to show it off to Bren, but the weed made every feeling more intense. Suddenly, I felt strangely self-conscious.

Kamal looked to Samir. "His modesty and sincerity - what a change from the last one! That outshines even the fact that he is far more beautiful than Caleb. Samir, you have grown up and learned judgment," Kamal said, with total sincerity. Samir beamed. Now it was his turn to bask in a mentor's approval.

Kamal affectionately patted my head. "Here, sweet boy. I'll get out first, so you feel less on display."

He grabbed the joint from Bren and took a long pull before he got up out of the water, and sat with his feet dangling in, as Samir had. His body was powerful like Samir's, but different. He was less thick, but more broad shouldered. There was no sign of encroaching middle aged flab. He was a good deal hairier than Samir, and the hair across his chest was flecked with grey, like his temples.

I stepped out of the water and sat on the edge beside him. I was already hard. Kamal whistled appreciatively. "I'm sure the girls were surprised by that back home," he said. "In a locker room in Europe or America, you would be quite the bull."

"My girlfriend loved it!" I said, and everyone laughed.

"These white boys," Kamal mused. "They are something aren't they? So strange how differently they are made. Look at Bren's little sprout. Go ahead, touch it. You can't appreciate how different it is until you feel how light it is in your hand."

Samir hesitated only a moment before he reached down, with his other hand, and lightly ran his fingers under Bren's throbbing erection. He tapped it from below and watched it bounce delicately. Bren whimpered with pleasure, but Samir only chuckled. "It has no weight," he said in awe, and he reached down to his own thickening cock to feel the difference.

Kamal nodded. "Can you even remember having a cock so small? I think that by the time I was 13, I had more in my pants than this. And yet in Australia, they were all like this. The bodies grown like men, but the cocks barely there."

"But it suits them," Samir said. "I would not have it any other way." He reached down and tickled Bren's balls lightly. Bren whimpered, relaxed in the embrace of Samir's other arm. He stared at Samir's dick, now hard, in awe.

Kamal set himself back into the water, sighing in contentment. "Yes, they are beautiful. Beautiful little men."

"I have a bigger one!" I piped up, feeling the need to contribute to the conversation. Kamal and Samir chuckled. Kamal gestured for me to get back into the water, beside him. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. It was hardening rapidly, and swelled to a size I would never have imagined possible before I met Samir.

"Do you think we need a ruler to judge, Habibi?" Kamal whispered, gently.

"That is a real man's cock. It has been fucking white men since I was younger than you. I was poor then, working in a hotel. He was 28, here on business, an English man, blond like you. He was powerfully built, and I was just a skinny boy back then! Somehow, I knew that I was a man and he was not. I was a virgin, but I knew. I brought food to his room daily. Then one day, after I brought his food cart I closed the door and opened my pants and he fell to his knees like a common whore. He cried like a baby when I fucked his ass. He was in our country on business a long time, and if I denied him this" Kamal closed my fingers tighter around the thick shaft - "if I denied him this, he would beg for it."

I listened, the hash and the words and heat hypnotizing me. "I hear you tried to have your own cub," Kamal said, not without kindness. "This Anders boy. You took him from a man I know - a weak man, and not a good one."

"Yeah, Samir did it. I just - I asked him to help Anders."

"You are a good boy," Kamal said simply. "You don't need to be weak to submit to your lion. Look at Bren - he is a strong boy, a strong man even, better than any man I've met. But when we are together, we give each other something," Kamal sighed dreamily. "It is very special, when the cub is strong, a man, but submits to his lion."

Then, suddenly, Kamal chuckled and shifted - "No, little cub," He reached down to my other hand. Without realizing it, I'd begun jerking off. He stopped me, and removed my other hand from his dick. "Save it for your lion," he said.

He must have seen something in my face, because he looked concerned. "You look troubled," he said quietly. "What is it?"

I looked over at Samir and Bren. They had moved into the pool and were wrestling. It was a nearly even match. Bren was very crafty, and quick. The vibe had shifted between them - the erotic tension was still there, but now they were laughing, playing. Samir's dominance hadn't disappeared, but it was set to low. The highly charged feeling I'd witnessed a moment ago seemed to have melted into playful reverie.

"I'm confused," I whispered to Kamal. I kept my voice low, feeling ashamed as I admitted it. "Why do I change when I'm around men like... Samir and... you. I don't understand why I feel like I do."

Kamal held me tighter to his chest. "This is normal," he said. "I can't understand myself, but surely this feels natural." I couldn't deny that, but he must have seen that I still felt distressed. "Your lion and I must get a little business done tonight. Ask Bren. Maybe he can help you. He is much smarter than he pretends."

Kamal moved away then to join the other two in the pool. I got out and found a towel from the side shelves. I sat on the edge of the hot tub with it wrapped around my waist and started to wander through my head. The pot was changing in me and my thoughts started to click into place.

"All right then?" Bren asked as he came to sit by me with a towel of his own. I looked up and saw Kamal and Samir had left us. Bren smiled at me hopefully.

"Sorry I got you in trouble. I didn't mean to do that," I said.

"No worries, Link. Kamal said you had questions for me. Fire away," Bren raised an eyebrow towards me with a shameless grin.

I had so many questions for him and knew he could help me sort this out.

+++

Thank you for reading! Please leave comments below if you have thoughts, suggestions, or love.