Lincoln's Pride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to the base of the cliff and there was a series of stairs carved in a zig-zag up the side. There was a check-in booth with a guy who took our money and then gave us a lock-box for our wallets, keys, phones, etc... I guessed they didn't want things falling from the sky as people zipped across the park.

Zaid had to sign release forms for both of us. Since my ID indicated that I belonged to his family, the ticket guy wouldn't accept just my signature. Zaid asked me again if I was sure and I just glared at him. He was already looking for an out.

We hiked up a million stairs as the sun blazed down from above. Zaid kept up with me with only minimal complaints. A dust storm was blowing in the distance as we made it to the top and met our zip team. I could see for miles and miles from these heights. It was pretty amazing to watch the endless, barren landscape.

I handed them the tickets we'd bought at the base and they handed me a helmet with a small camera stuck to the top of it. One guy wrapped a canvas harness around me and secured a million little straps across my stomach and chest. It felt like I was wearing a lifejacket with a diaper.

"You don't want to go first?" I asked Zaid. He was starting to look nervous and he kept creeping toward the edge to look over at the canyon below us. A guy was securing the straps on my helmet while another guy radioed to the other side to say he was sending someone.

"I don't know about this, Lincoln. It's a really long drop to the bottom. Maybe this wasn't a good idea for today." Zaid was psyching himself out before we'd even started.

"I thought Samir was the chicken. Isn't that what you said?" I laughed as the guy nudged me to the platform and started to clip me onto the zip.

"Yes but I'm the smart one. I play around, but if anything happened to you, Samir would never forgive me... I'd never forgive myself... I don't like having to babysit someone. This is why I give my boys free reign over their decisions outside the bedroom. Why don't we wait and do this when he comes back. You're his boy and it should be his choice to put you at risk." Zaid started to tell the guides in Arabic that we had changed our minds.

"No, it's my choice. Not his or yours or anyone else's. Mine, me." I interrupted him. I turned to the guides with a smile and told them in Arabic, "Haya Bina Linadhab! Let's go!"

They shrugged at each other uncomfortably and waited for Zaid to give a nod. I hated that. Once again I didn't have the right coloring for authority.

"I paid for my ticket, come on dude!" I glared at Zaid and felt like a child. He nodded and the guys radioed the other side that we were a go.

The guys double-checked my strappings with a nod to assure Zaid I was going to live. He had his arms crossed over his chest. It was odd to see him look worried.

"Wait! Fuck!" Zaid called just as they pushed me off the platform. I turned back to look at his horrified face as I went sailing off the cliff and felt the sense of floating and falling.

It's weird not to be near a surface, the ground, a wall, a ceiling. It's like coming unboxed. Just me and my harness. I hugged the straps as I sailed out over the park below. There were ants that were probably people splashing about in the lake. I saw a kid zoom down a waterslide and a couple behind a wall holding each other too tightly. They were probably fucking, but I was flying.

Usually when people do this they yell and scream, but I went silent as the world flew by with my mouth open. I watched the dust storm inching closer across the valley and wondered if it would hit us before we finished. I passed a bird who glared at me like I was a total poser. I reached for him, but he wasn't interested. At the edge of the park there was a construction site for what was likely a new hotel. This kingdom was under perpetual construction.

It was all over way too soon and I quickly had two guys grabbing my legs to stop me from running out of line. The two congratulated me and then unhooked me as I turned to look for Zaid to come sailing after me. I'm sure they waited until the line was clear to send the next one though. I probably had a few minutes to kill and took in the view of endless sand.

"Thanks guys," I said in Arabic to the guides on this side. One of them handed me a slip of paper with a website I could visit to see the video from my helmet. I'd definitely forward that to Samir. I knew he would be pretty proud of me.

I waited for a few minutes, but Zaid didn't come. I asked the guys and they radioed over. He had apparently said he wasn't feeling well and would meet me at the car. "What the fuck!" I yelled.

When I got down to the base of the other cliff there was a stand that sold pictures they took of the zip liners somewhere along the path. They had our lockbox of personal items. There I was on the photo wall giving a rockstar pose with mouth agape. I looked pretty bad ass even with the dorky helmet. My bird friend was floating just past my shoulder with a curious look on his face. I bought two copies so Samir could have one for his desk in his office.

Zaid was waiting at the car for me and sure enough he had excuses for not zipping behind me.

"Samir has run into a bit of trouble. I had to talk him through it. Sorry, Link. But you did great. How was it?" Zaid was hoping I'd give him a pass... I did.

I told him every second of it and showed him the pictures they had taken and the website where we could view my helmet cam footage.

"Thanks for taking me, man. I couldn't have done this by myself. I had fun today," I said and Zaid gave me an eyeroll to show he was back to his prickly self. I'd gotten too close to his core.

I didn't care though. I'd had my minute of freedom, of adventure, of fuck it all. I just wanted to be back with Samir now. He'd understand. He would have come barreling after me with a proud laugh. He wouldn't have let me go alone and then chickened out.

We went for a very late lunch at a seafood place on the water and then headed home.

+++

Ali and Emerson were cuddled together on the big couch in the home theater watching some nature show with the captions on in English.

Ali was a his usual hulking mass of dark muscles with his blonde, yoga-toned, deaf husband cradled in front of him under a sea-green blanket. They looked half-asleep on lying on their sides facing the screen.

I showed Emerson my picture and signed with him all about the adventure while Zaid caught Ali up on the business events in Saudi Arabia.

"That's so dangerous! I can't believe Samir would let you do that, he's so cautious with you. Ali would never let me," Emerson signed.

"He didn't exactly let me... But it's cool. I'll tell him when he gets home," I signed with a mischievous look.

"I'm proud of you. I wish I had set some boundaries with Ali. It just made him so happy when I gave in and went along with what he said. You are really setting boundaries with Samir," Emerson signed with a sad look that didn't fit his normal happy peace.

"It's not too late. You're only 25," I signed back and moved closer to him.

"With two kids and a ring on my finger. But don't get me wrong. I love my life." Emerson was resigned.

"Looks like Samir did well for us. He even got the price down," Ali said to Zaid. It was in Arabic, not intended for my ears.

"They knew I would come next to deal with them. I wouldn't give Samir too much credit. It was my deal," Zaid sounded a little hurt at his brother's praise going to Samir.

"And it fell apart. Maybe give him some credit when he comes home. He is growing into a good businessman," Ali shot back. I caught the anger in Zaid's eyes as they flashed at me.

"Why don't we go tomorrow? I was going to kayak. That's safer. I'm sure he'd let you. We could go together with the guys!" I turned back to Emerson.

"The boys have a dentist appointment and there's a charity event for hungry kids in India coming up. I have a meeting with caterers. Plus I promised Ali I'd pick out new clothes for him for our trip to the islands coming up. Face it, Link, I'm a dad, a houseboy. I love my life, but it would be nice to have a little danger once in awhile..." Emerson turned away from me and rubbed Ali's shoulder.

Ali gave a confused look and pulled his husband close. He kissed Emerson's forehead and gave me a look like I'd done something to upset his boy. Emerson snuggled in under his arm and signed to Ali that he was fine and happy that I had a good adventure today.

I went to shower and change my clothes before dinner. I set the pictures from the adventure on the kitchen counter near where he always dropped his keys. The four of us found ourselves together for dinner sharing a pizza and watching a movie in the home theater. Zaid invited me to sit next to him but I picked the empty area on the other side of Emerson.

"So what time is Samir expected back? It's getting late," I said and looked around Emerson towards Zaid and Ali. He had only been gone 14 hours, but it already felt like days.

"He's on his way, but it may take some time. You can crash with me tonight," Zaid said and brought his plate of pizza over to sit by me.

"No, I can stay by myself and be there when he comes," I said and signed so Emerson was included.

"You can stay with us," Ali offered. "The boys are sound sleepers now and won't disturb you."

"Really, thank you, but I'm ok. I think I'll go get ready for him." I took my plate of pizza and cup of juice and left while they all sat there looking at each other. I don't know why it all hit me that day, but I couldn't take any more of the housecat treatment. It wasn't who I was; wasn't what I wanted.

I got about ten paces out of the room when I realized just how often I was escorted around in this house. I knew the way and knew the access code to our little apartment, but it just felt strange not following behind a Hamad or going to a prearranged place or activity.

The courtyard was quiet as it was getting late. I walked a few feet before I heard Zaid behind me.

"Link," he started, "I'll keep you company until he gets here." He caught up to me.

"I don't need company. I don't need a minder or chaperone. I'm not a pet. I'm a guy... and an adult... and I'll be just fine waiting alone for Samir. I promise not to burn the place down." I wheeled on him and nearly spilled my pizza. I wasn't hungry, but it did look good.

"I know," Zaid whispered and put his hand in the center of my chest. He stepped into my comfort zone and sniffed at my neck. He was letting himself look weak. It looked so foreign on him. "I know you're a man, and a very handsome one. I just so rarely get to talk to you without Samir around to guard. You're a lot more interesting than I first thought. We have a few hours before he comes home." He slid his hand down my chest and over my abs.

"Your brother is gone for one day... on a mission to help your family business... and you're already scheming to take what is his? I was just starting to think we were cool, you and me. your brother wouldn't use someone you loved just to hurt you. He'd never try to hurt you at all. You're a shitty friend and a shittier brother." I backed away from Zaid's stunned look. I wasn't the idiot he expected.

"It's not like that. I just thought..." Zaid started.

"You just thought Samir has had too good of a day and you need to take him down a notch. I'm no notch, bro," I turned back towards Samir's quarters and walked away.

I didn't look back. I wasn't his prey.

I finished the pizza and juice while watching an old adventure movie on a satellite tv channel that had way too many commercials. I took another shower and prepared myself for Samir to come home. I needed time with him, time to show him how much I needed him.

+++

I'm usually a pretty sound sleeper, but the pings of the door unlocking awoke me. It was like my body knew when its master was near.

I sat up on the couch from under the heavy blanket. I jumped up and ran at him. He got one foot in the door before dropping the bag he carried and reaching for me.

He lifted me up into his chest and I laughed because for him I really was a house pet. I didn't care though. With him there was no sense of pride.

"I did it, my boy. The best part is coming home to my love," he exclaimed and then yawned against my cheek. He let me go and I reached for his bag to help him out. He looked exhausted and his tie was loosened, his sleeves rolled up.

He went for the bag he had dropped. He pulled out some files and set them on the table. He dug around for a few minutes before pulling out a small wrapped box tied with a blue ribbon. I went for the counter and took the picture from my zip line.

"We both bring gifts?" He asked. "Here, you first. I still feel guilt for leaving you today." He lifted the box towards me and I set the picture face-down.

"Can I come with you next time? I have learned a lot in my business courses and it would be good to get out there and see you do it," I implored.

"I think that would be a good idea. But you would have to be silent and let me do my work. It would be good for you to gain some experience and insight into our family business," Samir said.

I untied the bow and the brown paper box unfolded to reveal a set of small, carved camels. They were about the size of a quarter. They were nearly identical and carved from some shiny stone, but one was white while the other was a light brown.

"It is us, in my culture the camel is a symbol of patience. You are patient to put up with a man who demands a love from you that is foreign and not understood by your culture. You have changed for me, to be the boy I need. I hope you will always know how grateful I am for this. I love you, my Lincoln." Samir leaned down to kiss me.

"Thank you, they're really cool. I can tell which one is me and which is you," I laughed.

"And what is your surprise, my heart? You had a good day with Zaid?" He asked as he kept his arms around me. His tone hinted that Zaid had been a good brother to him, protected me as he would. I knew I couldn't tell him what Zaid had tried to do.

"It's nothing. My day was ok... It was good, we didn't do too much. He said he didn't want me to get hurt," I said and tried to nudge the picture along the table away from his reach. But he remembered it and reached past me to swipe it off the table.

"Oh," he said in disappointment when he picked it up and saw my excitement.

"I should have waited for you, I know. Zaid thought it would take our minds off of the situation we couldn't help you with." I deflected his let down onto Zaid who definitely had it coming.

"No, it's not that, Lincoln. You look so excited and free. I've never seen that look on you. I wish I could have been there to feel it with you. I thought I knew all the expressions your face makes. This is a new one. I am sad to have missed it and missed being the one to put it there. But I'm happy you got to have a fun day. I always want you to be happy. I promise I will take you to a bigger and scarier one next time. I'm sure they have one we can do as a pair. I will research it." Samir leaned in and kissed me.

"And Zaid took care of you ok? I was worried he might bother you, but he's my brother and ultimately protects what is mine," Samir looked at me with eyes that said he had no idea how twisted his brother was.

"He was great. He chickened out and didn't do the zip line, but we had fun anyways," I decided not to shatter his peace and upset him with the troubled parts of my day. More important than the truth, than my need to release from feeling icky from the border guards and Zaid's already flawed reputation, was Samir's image of a happy and peaceful home. He deserved at least that much. He loved me.

I set the camels down on the kitchen counter, the white one following the brown. I pulled Samir by the hand over to the big stuffed chair next to the couch. I pushed him down and then went for the bottle of lube. He was still wearing a dark suit with the coat off and tie loosened. I knelt between his spread legs as he laid back in sleepy accomplishment. He looked down at me with anticipation as I rubbed his thigh and reached for his belt buckle.

"You look so desperate for me, for my prize. You missed me today," Samir noted happily.

"Of course I did... I need it. I always need it. It's so hard to be away from you. Spending time with your brother just reminded me how lucky I am to have you," I looked up at him with wide eyes and lost pride. I fumbled with his belt buckle and then the button on his pants.

"I am lucky to have such a beautiful and obedient boy. You need never worry though, my love. I will always come home to you. I promise." Samir's smile had faded and he looked at me with serious eyes. He put his hand on my head, messed up my hair and then rubbed down my cheek. He put his thumb against my lips and I sucked it in greedily.

I slid down his pants as he kicked off his shoes. I rubbed over his bulge which was trapped in a pair of black briefs with little green penguins. I had picked them out for him when we were choosing new clothes on his computer. I leaned in and he had that smell of sweat and hard work that told me he hadn't had a shower since this morning. His cock was thickening up and stretching the little penguins.

"Wait," Samir put his hand on top of my head and grabbed my hair gently to stop me as I was rubbing my lips along the outline of his shaft. "Did he do something to disappoint you? You said spending time with Zaid made you long for me. Has he done something?" Samir was on to me.

"No, I just meant that being around him and Ali... they are pieces of you, but not the complete puzzle," I looked up at him with hopeful eyes. He nodded and slid his hand to the back of my head. He pushed me into his bulge and my lips gripped the shaft through his briefs.

"Take it out and get it wet. It wants so badly to be inside you," Samir helped push on his briefs as I tugged at the waistband with my teeth. We slid them down until his cock flopped up and hit me on the forehead.

I dove onto it as I pushed down my own shorts and briefs. I sucked him into my mouth and let his sweaty cock his the back of my throat. His fingers gripped my hair again as he started to lift and then drive me back onto his cock until I gagged on it. I reached for the bottle of lube and slicked up two fingers so I could open myself for him.

"Lincoln, that is my pleasure to open you. You could hurt yourself. It is the man's job to ensure safety," Samir said half-heartedly when he saw me pushing fingers into my ass. He tried to stifle a yawn. He was exhausted from his day, but moaning happily as I slurped on his cock.

I ignored him and started to work two fingers inside me in the same circling, spreading motions he did when he worked my hole. It was opening me up, but I didn't hit all the little spots he knew how to do. This was about making Samir happy though. I just wanted him to fill me with cum and then get a full night of sleep. He deserved that.

"Fuck, you feel so good on my cock. You want daddy inside you? You want me, my love?" Samir raised my head off his cock and locked his eyes on me.

"Yes sir. Please fuck me. I'm ready for it," I begged and dove back onto his cock. I squeezed his heavy balls with one hand, gripped the base of his shaft with the other, and fit the rest of it in my mouth.

"You ready for me? You want to go to the bed, my heart?" He rubbed my hair and gasped as I sucked him with growing expertise.

I shook my head as his cock filled my throat. I eased off of him and crawled up onto his lap with my knees on either side of his thighs. His confusion faded into a sly grin as I straddled his cock. I leaned in towards his chest and kissed him as he slid his strong arms around me. My cock was rock hard and flopped against his stomach. He reached for it as he kissed me and pumped my cock a few times.