Lincoln's Pride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh!" I laughed, not used to him paying attention to my cock. "Dude, I've been on the edge of cumming since you walked in the front door!"

Samir just laughed and let go of my cock. He kissed down my neck as he gripped my ass and pulled at the cheeks. He guided me down until his tip poked inside me. I breathed in and out in slow rhythm as I pushed back against his cock. It slid in slowly and filled me. I slid my arms around his neck and breathed against his ear. I licked up the edge of his outer ear and he shivered and gasped. I was learning his sensitive spots.

"My boy feels so good bouncing on my cock. You want daddy to fill you?" He growled.

"Yes sir, please fuck me." I slid down another inch or so. I knew I couldn't get much more than half of him inside me. I started to raise up slowly and let him slide out of me. We did this a few times until it started to slide easier.

He was so hard inside me and it felt weird being in control. It didn't feel anywhere as good as when he was working it until suddenly I got him in deep enough to hit the right spots. The pain started to fade and his tip was rubbing over those places inside me that make me melt and beg. He had his hands on my ass and was starting to lift and then drop me as his cock pushed stubbornly against my pleasure sensors.

"Ahhhh Fuck, uhhh fuck," I started to whine and collapsed into his chest. He held me valiantly as he drove inside me. My own cock was thumping against his abs, trapped between our sweaty tight stomachs.

"Yes, my baby. You feel so good." Samir was definitely not falling asleep anymore as he raised and lowered me on his cock.

He decided to stand up with me balanced on his pole and my arms around his neck. He lifted me with him and carried me over to the kitchen. He bounced me on his cock as he walked. Sometimes his strength amazed me.

He set me down against the counter and I yelped from the contrast of cold marble on our hot, sweaty skin. He leaned down into me and sucked and bit against my neck as he started to fuck me. He really did like to be in control, no matter how tired he was.

There was a desperation in his fucking. He was speeding it up and urgently grunting as he chewed along my jaw. He slid his tongue past my lips and kissed me as he started to drive in deeper.

"Settle, baby, relax," He gripped my side and rubbed his thumbs over my abs to relax me and let more of him inside me. I tried to relax and let him in deeper. His cock was so big and thick I could never get more than half of it inside me.

He rubbed a hand up my chest and took my jaw in his hand. He slid his thumb in slow circles over my lips as he stared down into my eyes.

"So sweet and innocent, those eyes of my boy," He noted and pushed his thumb into my mouth. I sucked it as he cupped my cheek. His thumb explored my teeth and pushed down on my tongue.

"Uhhhh" I mumbled around his thumb. I needed to warn him that I wasn't going to last like this. My cock was rubbing between our abs as he hunched over me and drove his cock deep into my hole and swift motions that bumped along the right spots.

"I am deep inside you. I am so proud of you for taking it. Your body opens for its master," He praised me and pushed his thumb back towards my throat as I sucked on it with pursed lips.

"I am so close, sir," I said when he finally took his thumb from my lips and brushed a trail of my spit against my cheek. His hand slid around to the back of my neck and he massaged me with force that made my head fall back and my body open up more for him.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum while your master fills you with your reward. Your are mine, Lincoln? All for me?" He breathed against my ear with low growls.

"Yes sir, all for you! Of course," I whined and my body started to shake under him against the hard marble counter.

"That's my good boy," he growled in my ear as he leaned down over me, pressing his weight against me as my cock was trapped between our abs with his stomach massaging it up and down. His sweaty, furry chest pressed down against me as he sped up and was fucking me fast, rough, and deep.

"Fuck sir, Can I cum now?" I begged, knowing I wasn't going to last with his piston fucking. His consent was a mere formality as his dick was in full control of my pleasure at the moment.

"Yes, my boy. I cum soon too," Samir growled as he pushed into me as far as it would go. I felt that moment of being right on the edge.

"Uhhhhh!" I let out a deep groan as I felt the tip of his cock hit the farthest point inside me and then lock on as my hole tensed around him. My cock started to fire off between us as he started to unload inside me. He was buried deep and just held it there, slid his arms around my back and hugged me to him.

We growled like animals as our bodies spasmed together in the deepest level of intimacy two people can share. He held on to me as my eyes fluttered, my body shook, and my cock emptied the day's contents out between us as he filled the deepest parts of my hole.

"Uhhhh," I whined in an awkwardly high pitch as he crushed me and filled me. My cock slimed our chests as we rubbed together in ecstasy. He started to fuck me again as he kept shooting inside me. Our bodies jumped together in these synchronized spurts. I melted into him and bit down on his shoulder.

"Fuck yes," he growled against my ear as he milked the last bits of cum from his cock. He never left me half-filled.

"Fuck, best pussy ever," he laughed as he recovered in a sweaty mass of muscles on top of me. He breathed a few times and then stood up, lifting me with him as though I didn't weigh much. He carried me over to the couch and then collapsed against it and brought me into his chest.

I was drenched and breathless, but satisfied in a way only he knew how to bring.

"Not a pussy," I mumbled against his neck and relaxed in his arms, his adoring glow, his loyal heart.

"Right," he laughed and kissed my hair. "I own that pussy. I can call it what I want."

"Sounds good," I said and then my eyes closed and sleep overtook me as his cock still stretched my hole.

We fell asleep there on the couch in that awkward position that seemed to work well for us. He held me as the sun came up and we slept there until almost lunchtime the next day. He took the next day off from work, Zaid would finish up the last details.

We spent the day together at the gym, in the pool, and then a few visits to the bed.

+++

Let me know what you think, Thanks! :)