Lincoln's Pride Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes to the beige wall.

"Dude..." I started and pushed away from him.

"Yes, little one?" He said and confirmed my thoughts. Samir had even told him what to call me.

"That right there! I'm not little. I'm not a scared boy. I know how to fight and keep myself safe. I'm here to help protect Emerson and the boys too. He's used to being treated as the fragile one, but the only one who gets to treat me like a boy is halfway across the world right now. I'm a dude and I don't need you reassuring me every few minutes." I said.

"I understand," Bilaal said and pulled away, "But Lincoln... I am here to protect all of you."

"Sure... You're security, but I'm in charge," I said. He left with a huff. He didn't want to argue with his new client's "boy." I laid down on the bed.

I texted Samir that we were in the home and I took a few pictures of the room and me on the bed to send him. He chuckled at my assessment of Bilaal.

"I know baby, but he takes this seriously and that is what we need to put our minds at ease. Let him play war if it means my loves are safe. I need you to play along, he is the Lion while I am not there. He acts on my orders," Samir wrote. He wasn't happy that I had challenged Bilaal. It was late over there so I let him get to sleep and decided to explore the house.

The place had everything. There was a pool, three living rooms including one with the largest television I had ever seen, an industrial kitchen, and more bedrooms than we had people. I encountered Bilaal looking through the security cameras while seated at a desk in a small alcove. He noted my presence when I passed by.

"Are you ok, Lincoln? Can I help you with something?" he asked as though he thought I was lost.

"Just exploring... This place is almost as big as our compound back home," I laughed.

"Really?" he said with surprise and delight.

"Almost... but ours is divided up so Emerson and the boys have their own little house with Ali and Samir and I have ours out behind the pool. Ours has a lot of house staff as well, so this place just feels empty," I said.

"Oh, well there is a chef coming and a housekeeper. I'm in charge of them though," Bilaal noted with pride.

"You're in charge of all of us," I said with feigned respect. I laughed inwardly, but I knew Samir would be proud of me treating Bilaal as the man of the house. I would try to play along.

"Yes," he cleared his throat and adjusted his bulge. He noted the change in my attitude, "Of course."

"I hope we're not here long though. I miss Satra. You're our only Arab here. We're used to more. They make us feel safe, take care of things," I said to stroke his ego. If he was acting on Samir's orders then I wanted him to send back a good report.

"You are safe with me, Lincoln," he said and swiveled his chair to me. His face lit up at the respect I was giving him. He kept his legs spread wide as all of them did. He held the air of superior authority.

"I'm glad you're here," I agreed and leaned against the doorway. Bilaal's chest puffed out and a satisfied smile crossed his lips. It made me sorely miss Samir. He always got that look when he did something that made me proud of him.

"I will be here until your men come to get you," he said with a nod. I nodded back and walked away before my cock led me to do something dumb.

+++

Our things arrived and Bilaal helped two other men deliver things where they went. Emerson directed them. He had one of the master bedrooms that was connected to a smaller bedroom with bunk beds for the twins. With all the room in this house there was no need for stackable beds, but the boys seemed to prefer that arrangement and would want to be near their father.

Bilaal set the twins up in front of a video game station in the corner of their room while Emerson and the two Arab delivery men put their clothes in the drawers. I watched and then helped Emerson put away his own clothes and a few of the souvenirs he'd brought from home.

He had the boys citizenship and medical information along with books he had professionally printed of the million pictures Ali and he had snapped of the boys since their birth. They were the most celebrated children outside of British Royalty.

I noticed Bilaal had left us. I thought he had gone to check on security, but a few minutes later I found him in my room unpacking my things for me. He took out some shirts and began to refold them precisely before putting them in the drawers.

"Wow, you're definitely not a Satra man. I don't think I've ever seen them fold anything, much less put something away," I laughed. Bilaal turned and smiled at me with a shrug.

"I want to get everyone settled in quickly. I used to work in my uncle's suit store in Northridge," he said with a confident grin that probably melted a lot of hearts and sold a lot of clothes.

"It shows. Feel free to refold anything you want!" I laughed.

"A briefs guy? I thought you'd go for something with more coverage," he laughed as he held up a small green pair that Samir liked me in. They only had two straps across the back so my hole would be accessible to him.

"That's not for... I'll finish up," I said and yanked them out of his grip. He gave a short laugh and just shrugged.

"No need for modesty here. You like to display your best asset," Bilaal joked and gave a nod to my ass. I felt the anger rising in me again.

"I don't pick them! Samir likes... certain things..." I said with a deep blush. I checked my phone to see he hadn't texted me in awhile.

"They really control just about everything with you... cubs," Bilaal sneered as he decided we were just controlled boys.

"They earn that right," I said. His tone struck me. He looked at me like I was nothing more than Samir's kept boy. It wasn't like that. He had us wrong. Or did he? Was that what I looked like from the outside? He nodded for me to finish putting my things away.

"I know, Lincoln. I'm just trying to keep things familiar for you. Samir cares so much for you. I want you to feel safe here, but also happy. He wants all of your needs taken care of," Bilaal said and moved behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pressed against me. I felt the familiar cage of muscles around me, the bulge pressing against my ass.

"Thanks... I guess I'm just worried about him, our home, my life there," I admitted and relaxed under his hands.

The mood had shifted and he understood what I was. He understood that while I was the protected boy of his employer, I was also subservient to them. He wanted to fill-in for Samir and be the alpha I would respect.

"Well don't worry. I'll take good care of you while your master is saving your country. Samir filled me in on all I need to know about you," Bilaal said. He let go of me and went to sit on the bed while I finished putting things away. He watched me as he laid back, propped up on his elbows behind him.

"Like what?" I asked with sudden curiosity at the thought of Samir writing a pamphlet on me. I turned to look at him, interested in what Samir had said about me.

Bilaal roused and patted the spot beside him on the bed. He pulled his phone of his pocket as I sat down. He held it in front of him so that I had to lean into his side to read what he was looking at. He turned and gave me a surprised smile as though he didn't expect me to put my head on his shoulder. He quickly adjusted to it though and slipped his arm around me. I hesitantly relaxed into his power. His chest felt warm and strong like Samir's.

"Let's see, I took notes from our conversations and emails. This was all rushed obviously, but I wanted to provide a safe home for you and the other boys. I take this job very seriously. I have a file on Emerson and the twins, but Ali simply wanted them left alone. I got much more information and a lot of instructions for your care," he laughed.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Your owner," Bilaal began.

"Partner... um boyfriend... uhhh... Lion?... Samir" I interrupted Bilaal but then wasn't sure what exactly Samir was to me.

"Right, your partner-boyfriend-lion-Samir gave more personal information on you. Ali simply wants me to ensure Emerson and his boys are kept safe, security-wise. He wanted me to maintain distance from them though, leave them alone to their routine. Samir, however... he was much more explicit about your needs and how I was to take care of them. I got a list of your allergies... Oh! And I got two epi-pens in case you meet with a bee. I did make sure that this property is far from the areas where beekeepers are allowed to operate," Bilaal assured.

"I haven't had to use the Epi-pen since Samir and I were here in LA," I said.

"He told me about the park where you nearly died from a bee sting because you failed to mention your need to him. He learned to open you up more and earn your trust. He said you talk too much when you're nervous, you love adventure sports, you're very competitive, sometimes cheat, and don't always lose with grace," Bilaal laughed.

"That's me," I laughed and thought back to all the times Samir had beaten me at cards, soccer, wrestling. He was always better than me when it came to brains or strength. I only won when what mattered was speed... or baseball since that's my sport.

"He said sometimes you give up too easily on things, but a little bit of encouragement, a nice massage, and fatherly advice usually gets you back on track. You are very proud and stubborn. You can be a hard shell, but open easily when you know that a real man is behind you, supporting you. I will be that for you until your man is finished with this war," Bilaal said and slid his hand across my pecs to squeeze my shoulder, hug me back against his chest.

"Yes sir?" I said and felt my voice go up as his words filled me. Samir had chosen him well. Bilaal was strong, handsome, irresistible. His hand slid down from my shoulder across my stomach and rubbed to cup my bottom. I felt my cock stir.

"He also said that you respect a man of authority when you know your needs will be met, your boy pussy satisfied... You respond well to a forceful love who knows how to work your hole and make you light up. He told me the techniques that make you whine and beg like a good little boy... And he has given me authority to meet your needs," Bilaal brushed his lips over my cheek. His hand rubbed over my ass and a strong finger rubbed up and down between my cheeks. It made my hole twitch and quiver in anticipation.

I felt a shiver through my body and I let out a sharp whimper. I felt Samir's authority in Bilaal, but then felt a sharp pain of guilt. Samir and I had played with others, but it was always with someone who was my class, not his. No one else had ever owned my hole like him. This was so beyond hot but yet so wrong. He wasn't my... owner.

"I can make you feel good, Lincoln; give you what you need," He whispered and bit softly on my ear just as Samir did. He was good.

"No... He's halfway around the world and I... You're not him," I stammered as I stumbled to my feet. I left him there on my bed. I saw a full lump in his pants. He was enjoying this too. I needed to get away from there. I ran out and walked until my cock went down.

I wandered around the maze of a house until I could find the backyard. I needed some air. The weather was nearly 30 degrees warmer down here than it was an hour north at my father's house. There was no need for snow gear or even a heavy jacket down here. It was pure LA weather, sunny and beautiful.

I found Emerson on a side patio reading something on his tablet while he took in the warm sunshine. The twins were playing with toy cars and a playset Bilaal had brought them. They told me all about it when they saw me approach. Emerson set down his tablet and gave me a contented sigh.

"I showed Ali the rooms, he is pleased," he signed.

"I still haven't heard from Samir," I signed back. "I hope everything is ok with him."

"I'm sure he is fine. Ali would have mentioned it," Emerson tried to allay my fears.

"Emi... What if we're stuck here. What if something happens to them? To our lives back there?" I felt a weight of worry hit me. I checked my phone again and still had no message from him.

I texted Samir again. He still hadn't responded.

"Lincoln! You need a distraction. Why don't you go get a workout or swim. The pool is heated. I was going to test it out to see if the boys could use it," Emerson signed and pointed towards Ali and Amir. They were deep in play with Bilaal's gift and not paying attention to their father's signs.

"A workout sounds good," I signed. I needed to burn off some energy. I crept back through the house and avoided Bilaal. I didn't want to cause problems here. Samir had enough to deal with and I felt guilty already for sending angry texts. I found my room empty and changed into a pair of shorts. I found my earphones and headed down to find the gym.

Passing the kitchen, I saw two hispanic men engaged in a lively debate about a new movie they had seen. They straightened up when they saw me. I was shirtless and wearing small shorts and tennis shoes. They were small men but in decent shape, obviously gay, and looked to be in their 30's.

"Hi," I said when they froze to take me in. "I'm Lincoln."

"Oh! Hello sir. I'm Pedro, the chef. This is Jose, the housekeeper," one of the men said. He nodded politely and licked his lips as though the sight of me pleased him.

"Yes, Bilaal told me to expect you. Thank you for the help. I'm sure you're the best," I said and offered a genuine smile.

"It is our pleasure. Your caretakers left good instructions, and we have meals planned out. Let me know if there is anything special you would like," Pedro said.

"Thank you," I said again. I asked for a bottle of water and Jose quickly found a large supply in the pantry. I headed off to the gym.

I passed Bilaal in the small office. He was on the phone and checking the security cameras. I noticed one was tuned to Emerson and the boys on the patio. He was keeping his distance, but ensuring their safety. That put me at ease. On another camera there was a deer eating from a stone bowl just beyond the back fence. I noticed the fence was strung with barbed wire.

The gym was pretty nice. I figured out the sound system and put on some music. My phone had an app to tune in the stations from Satra so I put on the talk news one to hear familiar accents.

As I started my warm-up run, the newscasters were discussing the Arizen. They sounded guarded in their language and referred to them as the visitors. They said that the visitors were still on patrol in the streets, and not interfering with the daily business of Satrans. I read between the lines though, of course they wouldn't want to offend a group of armed men who may have tuned in to the station.

I kept up with their Arabic, my language classes had prepared me well. Too well, the news was making me upset. I worried for my city, my school, my... Samir.

I ran until my heart pounded in my ears. I wasn't sure if it was the heavy cardio or my anxiety about the situation back home. I wanted to be there, to help, but I knew I would only be in the way. It was up to Samir and the other leaders to protect their people. Why weren't the Arizen going home?

I hit three miles with sweat pouring off of me when I heard the talking go silent. I thought maybe the app was buffering, but then I looked to see Bilaal had turned it off. He frowned at me.

"I saw you were down here. You shouldn't listen to this, it will upset you," he said and came towards the treadmill. He turned the speed down without asking, and I glared at him. I slowed to a walk and my lungs tried desperately to catch up to my pulse.

"You will hurt yourself. You can't outrun anxiety, but you also don't have to increase it by listening to the news from there. Do you really think Samir put you safely on the other side of the world so you could worry yourself to sickness?" Bilaal asked.

I shook my head and took deep gasps of air. Bilaal put the treadmill on the cool down routine.

"I should be there to help him. How can I relax here? What am I supposed to do? Lounge and swim while my... Samir fights for our homeland?" I asked. I expected him to point out that Satra wasn't my native country or people, but he sighed and brought me a towel. I wiped the sweat from my chest and back before draping it over the arm of the treadmill.

"No, but you have to understand that he loves you enough to first fight for you. He put your safety first, then his people, and lastly his self. Don't make it harder for him. Let him have the comfort of knowing you are all right here. Be brave for him, little one," Bilaal said. He took the towel and wiped at my face as I walked.

"Do you want me to workout with you?" Bilaal asked though he was dressed in a business suit.

"I was going to do some weights. I'll put on some happier music while you go change," I said.

"Good! I went to the gym early this morning, but you shouldn't do weights without someone to spot you," he said.

I turned off the treadmill and went to my phone. I chose an Arabian pop station that filled the gym with happy, mindless tunes. I turned to see he was changing right in front of me. He had a small pair of shorts in his hand that he set down on the weight bench as he began to loosen his tie.

"Oh I know this one! My sister likes this group," he laughed and started to thump along to the beat as he slid off his tie. He opened one button at a time on his shirt as he danced for me. He was quite the entertainer and I laughed. I sipped my water and sat on the treadmill as he danced for me with a goofy smile.

"I feel like I need some dollars," I laughed as his shirt came off in one quick move. He rubbed his hand seductively down a healthy set of pecs and hard abs. He definitely wasn't Samir, he was bulky enough but with a hairless chest and lighter skin. He slid off his shoes and peeled off his socks while hopping to the beat. He showed his goofier side. He wanted to make me laugh. It was something Samir would do to cheer me up.

His belt slid out of the loops as he thrust his pelvis towards me and sang the chorus. He hopped towards me and put the belt behind my neck to pull me towards him. He leaned down over me and sang with a sexy smirk. He got an inch from my lips, but then pulled back and wagged his index finger to me.

Bilaal danced back a few steps and slowly undid the button on his black dress pants. He turned away from me and wiggled his ass towards me as he turned back to look. He slowly slid down the pants to expose red boxerbriefs clinging to two full globes of man. His ass stretched them as he wagged it to the beat.

I found myself hard in my shorts, he slowly pushed down his pants and backed up towards me to wiggle that ass in my face. That was one thing Samir rarely did. He didn't want me even entertaining the idea that I could do to him what he did to me, that he had what I had.

With Samir, it was as if we weren't even biologically the same. He was a real man and I was his boy. He had a cock to fuck and I had a hole that needed breeding. I never forgot what I was when I was with him.

The song ended and Bilaal dropped his pants to the final beet. He stepped out of them and turned to show me a fat bulge in the front of the red boxerbriefs. He reached in and adjusted himself so that his cock, thick and full, snaked to the side of this thigh. It was impressive, big enough to go against anyone in the Hamad family.

I bit my lip though and looked up at him with anticipation. I knew Samir would want me to make him feel like a big man, be respectful to my protector. He reached past me and grabbed his shorts. He pulled them up over his bulge and then nodded to the weight bench.